Virgin Atlantic Manager optimistic about the future of Caribbean holidays
Having joined the team very recently, as the company's newest Caribbean Regional Manager, Mr Parker's predicting a steady growth for Virgin's operations in the Caribbean holidays market.
Virgin Atlantic’s most recent appointment as Caribbean Regional Manager is optimistic about the future of the airline’s operation in the region betting on the growing popularity of Caribbean holidays to remain.
Mr Parker joined the Caribbean team late last year, after gaining extensive knowledge of the industry through the many roles he has held across the airline over the past 11 years. He has been involved with setting up many of the airline’s operations globally and his range of experience includes all aspects of airport operations as well as Global Sales where he was responsible for developing new business worldwide.
Despite the current global economic climate, Mr Parker commented that he was confident that Virgin Atlantic’s commitment to delivering the highest standard of customer service, safety and security would ensure the company maintained its position as the region’s airline of choice to the UK.
Mr Parker also commented “the rapid expansion of the operation in the region from our initial start up of just six flights per week to now, in our twelfth year to twenty-one flights per week shows the commitment and dedication of the Caribbean staff and I am delighted to have inherited such a dynamic and enthusiastic team.”
Virgin Atlantic currently employs 68 persons in the Caribbean and handles the regional operation from its local head office located in Barbados.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Caribbean and Costa Rica Browse all
Dive into the warm water of Varadero beach and relax under the caribbean sunshine
- Book now and benefit from huge savings with the launch of the new Virgin Atlantic to Varadero offer!
- Suites feature a separate living area and Tropical suites feature breathtaking views of the sea
- Golf lovers can play on the nearby Varadero 18 hole golf course
Stay at a Havana hotel brimming with history then head off to a brand-new beachfront resort in Varadero
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
Enjoy a summer holiday of a lifetime staying at two amazing hotels in both Havana and Varadero
- Experience Havana's vintage vibe & Varadero's soft white-sand beaches all in one trip
- Enjoy water sports on the Varadero beach, relax by the hotel pool, sample a refreshing cocktail
- Book now to receive our exclusive Couples offer which includes a bottle of cava on arrival in both hotels, turndown service in the evenings and a guaranteed reservation in the a la carte restaurants in Varadero and much more
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 29th June 2017
The unlimited heaven of tranquility in a perfect setting
- Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is a great base to discover Havana's historic Old Town.
- Activities throughout the day at Iberostar Varadero Hotel , including aerobics, archery, basketball, beach volleyball, football, kayaking and more.
- The luxurious 5 star accommodation ensures a comfortable adventure.
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Escape to the pristine beaches of the south coast of Barbados for a holiday you will never forget. This is the perfect...
St Lawrence Gap is famous for its many restaurants, great shopping and lively nightlife. This 1.3 km stretch of road,...
This 1920s colonial house is surrounded by lush vegetation and terrace areas and boasts a stunning array of antiques,...