Virgin Atlantic Manager optimistic about the future of Caribbean holidays
Having joined the team very recently, as the company's newest Caribbean Regional Manager, Mr Parker's predicting a steady growth for Virgin's operations in the Caribbean holidays market.
Virgin Atlantic’s most recent appointment as Caribbean Regional Manager is optimistic about the future of the airline’s operation in the region betting on the growing popularity of Caribbean holidays to remain.
Mr Parker joined the Caribbean team late last year, after gaining extensive knowledge of the industry through the many roles he has held across the airline over the past 11 years. He has been involved with setting up many of the airline’s operations globally and his range of experience includes all aspects of airport operations as well as Global Sales where he was responsible for developing new business worldwide.
Despite the current global economic climate, Mr Parker commented that he was confident that Virgin Atlantic’s commitment to delivering the highest standard of customer service, safety and security would ensure the company maintained its position as the region’s airline of choice to the UK.
Mr Parker also commented “the rapid expansion of the operation in the region from our initial start up of just six flights per week to now, in our twelfth year to twenty-one flights per week shows the commitment and dedication of the Caribbean staff and I am delighted to have inherited such a dynamic and enthusiastic team.”
Virgin Atlantic currently employs 68 persons in the Caribbean and handles the regional operation from its local head office located in Barbados.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Caribbean and Costa Rica Browse all
Dive into the warm water of Varadero beach and relax under the caribbean sunshine
- Enjoy a fantastic tour
- Book now and benefit from huge savings with the launch of the new Virgin Atlantic to Varadero offer!
- Suites feature a separate living area and Tropical suites feature breathtaking views of the sea
- Golf lovers can play on the nearby Varadero 18 hole golf course
Enjoy a summer holiday of a lifetime staying at two amazing hotels in both Havana and Varadero
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 25th April 2017
- Enjoy water sports on the Varadero beach, relax by the hotel pool, sample a refreshing cocktail
- Book now to receive our exclusive Couples offer which includes a bottle of cava on arrival in both hotels, turndown service in the evenings and a guaranteed reservation in the a la carte restaurants in Varadero and much more
- Experience Havana's vintage vibe & Varadero's soft white-sand beaches all in one trip
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
This 1920s colonial house is surrounded by lush vegetation and terrace areas and boasts a stunning array of antiques,...
Look out onto the day to day life of Havana's streets from the Casa Santy's balconies, with its great location and a...