Virgin Atlantic Manager optimistic about the future of Caribbean holidays
Having joined the team very recently, as the company's newest Caribbean Regional Manager, Mr Parker's predicting a steady growth for Virgin's operations in the Caribbean holidays market.
Virgin Atlantic’s most recent appointment as Caribbean Regional Manager is optimistic about the future of the airline’s operation in the region betting on the growing popularity of Caribbean holidays to remain.
Mr Parker joined the Caribbean team late last year, after gaining extensive knowledge of the industry through the many roles he has held across the airline over the past 11 years. He has been involved with setting up many of the airline’s operations globally and his range of experience includes all aspects of airport operations as well as Global Sales where he was responsible for developing new business worldwide.
Despite the current global economic climate, Mr Parker commented that he was confident that Virgin Atlantic’s commitment to delivering the highest standard of customer service, safety and security would ensure the company maintained its position as the region’s airline of choice to the UK.
Mr Parker also commented “the rapid expansion of the operation in the region from our initial start up of just six flights per week to now, in our twelfth year to twenty-one flights per week shows the commitment and dedication of the Caribbean staff and I am delighted to have inherited such a dynamic and enthusiastic team.”
Virgin Atlantic currently employs 68 persons in the Caribbean and handles the regional operation from its local head office located in Barbados.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Caribbean and Costa Rica Browse all
Enjoy the exciting nightlife the Melia Marina Varadero Hotel has to offer, whilst relaxing during the day in the beautiful accommodation
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 29th May 2017
- Incredible all-inclusive benefits with dining at 9 restaurants at Melia Marina Varadero Hotel
- Book now and get a free upgrade to the sea view at Melia Habana - limited availability
- Melia Marina Varadero Hotel is ideally located 300m from the beach in an ecological reserve with a dolphinarium and caves to explore
- Excellent watersports facilities including yachting, fishing and diving
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Searching for a charming beach retreat with a twist? Why not head to Cuba and enjoy a stunning all-inclusive beach...
This 1920s colonial house is surrounded by lush vegetation and terrace areas and boasts a stunning array of antiques,...