Nine New Top Hotels Under Development for South Africa Holidays
With the FIFA World Cup well under way, Africa holidays are already popular amongst many travellers this year and South Africa looks set to continue as a popular travel destination as nine new hotel projects are scheduled over the next three years.
South Africa is a favourite tourist destination for many different reasons and this year the focus is on the FIFA World Cup as travellers take Africa holidays to enjoy the action within the heart of the football mad nation.
The region will be seeing the addition of nine new hotel projects over the next three years to keep up with the demands of the travellers enjoying holidays in Africa.
Christian Berke, a hotel development market expert, said: “In 2010 we will see the finishing of three new first class and luxury hotels with 614 guest rooms.”
Two Africa hotels are scheduled to open in July this year; the Holiday Inn Express Durban with 200 rooms, and the Park Inn by Radisson Sandton which will feature 270 rooms for business visitors and tourists on Africa holidays. In December this year, the Radisson Hotel Blaauwberg with 144 rooms will be launched in Cape Town.
As Africa travel increases, a leading database for information on hotels projects, tophotelprojects.com, has revealed that over 1,600 new hotel rooms will be developed in the “Rainbow Nation” of South Africa to accommodate business and leisure travellers. With over 160 projects and 38,000 rooms in place, the website highlights the addition of numerous first class and luxury Africa hotels being developed over the next few years.
South Africa is a country situated on the southern tip of Africa bordered by Namibia, Botswana, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, and Swaziland.
The stunning country is made up of long stretches of jagged coastline, golden sand beaches, mountainous terrain, forests, and nature parks full of wildlife, numerous mammals, flora and fauna; making it a perfect place for travellers on adventure and safari Africa holidays.
Despite a trouble and turbulent history, the country is fast becoming a popular destination for tourists from all over the world as well as a idyllic destination for couples planning weddings abroad and romantic honeymoons.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Africa Browse all
Discover Morocco with plenty of opportunities for relaxations and entertainment for the whole family
Benefit from the private balcony with wonderful garden or sea views at Agadir Beach Club
- Never waste a minute of your holiday with the activities for everyone to enjoy - indoor pool, kids' club, beach volleyball, table tennis and more
- Relax and enjoy the fabulous spa services and all massage treatment rooms
- Elegant and modern restaurants offering international, seafood, French, Moroccan and Italian cuisines
Have fun in the sun, dive in the underwater gardens of the Red Sea and enjoy a myriad of activities for the whole family
- Great family resort with plenty of activities
- Only 5 minutes away from Sharm El Sheikh International Airport
- Enjoy astonishing variety of fish and marine life of the Red Sea
Go for the experience of lifetime on this self-driven Kruger route - a classical tour that offers something for everyone with magical views along the way.
- The package includes accommodation in carefully selected 4* properties, meals as well as car hire including a GPS during your entire journey
- The tour is 7 nights and 8 days long with insights into the history of South Africa, cultural diversity, adventure, scenic beauty and unforgettable safaris
- Enjoy 4 game drives including morning and afternoon safaris to see elephants, leopards, lions, rhinos, cheetahs, hippos and many more animals
Relaxing and unforgetable experince with 11 nights tour including an excellent range of facilities
- Experience the fruitful lifestyle of the Cape Region
- Discover the spectacular landscapes of the Kruger region
- Travel to Karongwe Private Game Reserve to get exclusive access, day and night, to a wide range of animals including the "Big Five"
Enjoy six days of sun and sand accompanied by uninterrupted leisure at Egypt's sought-after Sharm El Sheikh resort town...
Sharm El Sheikh is one of Egypt's best kept secrets. Spend six blissful days here enjoying the beauty of the Sinai...
Venture into the land of the pyramids and Pharaohs for a holiday you'll never forget. Besides the incredible history of...
Overview South Africa is one of the most diverse countries in the world, a place where you will find exotic...
Despite having opened its doors to guests in 2008, this boutique hotel has been around for much longer as it once was a...
Oozing Moroccan charm through all its pores, this elegant and picturesque boutique hotel and "maison" sitting...
With a good location next to the city centre and the medina, this charming hotel will put you in close proximity to the...