Nine New Top Hotels Under Development for South Africa Holidays
With the FIFA World Cup well under way, Africa holidays are already popular amongst many travellers this year and South Africa looks set to continue as a popular travel destination as nine new hotel projects are scheduled over the next three years.
South Africa is a favourite tourist destination for many different reasons and this year the focus is on the FIFA World Cup as travellers take Africa holidays to enjoy the action within the heart of the football mad nation.
The region will be seeing the addition of nine new hotel projects over the next three years to keep up with the demands of the travellers enjoying holidays in Africa.
Christian Berke, a hotel development market expert, said: “In 2010 we will see the finishing of three new first class and luxury hotels with 614 guest rooms.”
Two Africa hotels are scheduled to open in July this year; the Holiday Inn Express Durban with 200 rooms, and the Park Inn by Radisson Sandton which will feature 270 rooms for business visitors and tourists on Africa holidays. In December this year, the Radisson Hotel Blaauwberg with 144 rooms will be launched in Cape Town.
As Africa travel increases, a leading database for information on hotels projects, tophotelprojects.com, has revealed that over 1,600 new hotel rooms will be developed in the “Rainbow Nation” of South Africa to accommodate business and leisure travellers. With over 160 projects and 38,000 rooms in place, the website highlights the addition of numerous first class and luxury Africa hotels being developed over the next few years.
South Africa is a country situated on the southern tip of Africa bordered by Namibia, Botswana, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, and Swaziland.
The stunning country is made up of long stretches of jagged coastline, golden sand beaches, mountainous terrain, forests, and nature parks full of wildlife, numerous mammals, flora and fauna; making it a perfect place for travellers on adventure and safari Africa holidays.
Despite a trouble and turbulent history, the country is fast becoming a popular destination for tourists from all over the world as well as a idyllic destination for couples planning weddings abroad and romantic honeymoons.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Africa Browse all
Enjoy access to 3 protected beaches, close proximity to the trendy strip of Naama Bay and its sizzling nightlife
- There is a myriad of activities on offer from relaxing treatments at the Club Olympus Spa to exciting land and water sports
- Choose from fantastic dining options including seasonal specialities, a charcoal grill, and Thai cuisine
- Adventure seekers can enjoy jeep safaris, quad bikes, mountain treks, and camel expeditions
Go for the experience of lifetime on this self-driven Kruger route - a classical tour that offers something for everyone with magical views along the way.
- The package includes accommodation in carefully selected 4* properties, meals as well as car hire including a GPS during your entire journey
- The tour is 7 nights and 8 days long with insights into the history of South Africa, cultural diversity, adventure, scenic beauty and unforgettable safaris
- Enjoy 4 game drives including morning and afternoon safaris to see elephants, leopards, lions, rhinos, cheetahs, hippos and many more animals
Indulge yourself with this once in a lifetime South African wilderness experience
- Delight in the well-appointed chalets ensuring a more than comfortable stay
- Enjoy dining Al Fresco with a view that you will cherish for a lifetime
- Treat yourself to a round of Golf with some of the most impressive scenery as your back drop
Combine the excitement and adventure of South Africa with a luxurius stay in Maritius
- Swim with Dolphins in Mauritius for a simply amazing tropical experience
- Experience a spectacular Ballon Safari at Mabula Game Lodge
- Capture the magic and wonder of the big five in South Africa
Enjoy six days of sun and sand accompanied by uninterrupted leisure at Egypt's sought-after Sharm El Sheikh resort town...
Sharm El Sheikh is one of Egypt's best kept secrets. Spend six blissful days here enjoying the beauty of the Sinai...
Overview South Africa is one of the most diverse countries in the world, a place where you will find exotic...
HIGHLIGHTS TOUR SAFARI, WINELANDS & CAPE TOWN South Africa is one of the most diverse countries in the world, a place...
Despite having opened its doors to guests in 2008, this boutique hotel has been around for much longer as it once was a...
Oozing Moroccan charm through all its pores, this elegant and picturesque boutique hotel and "maison" sitting...
With a good location next to the city centre and the medina, this charming hotel will put you in close proximity to the...