Nine New Top Hotels Under Development for South Africa Holidays
With the FIFA World Cup well under way, Africa holidays are already popular amongst many travellers this year and South Africa looks set to continue as a popular travel destination as nine new hotel projects are scheduled over the next three years.
South Africa is a favourite tourist destination for many different reasons and this year the focus is on the FIFA World Cup as travellers take Africa holidays to enjoy the action within the heart of the football mad nation.
The region will be seeing the addition of nine new hotel projects over the next three years to keep up with the demands of the travellers enjoying holidays in Africa.
Christian Berke, a hotel development market expert, said: “In 2010 we will see the finishing of three new first class and luxury hotels with 614 guest rooms.”
Two Africa hotels are scheduled to open in July this year; the Holiday Inn Express Durban with 200 rooms, and the Park Inn by Radisson Sandton which will feature 270 rooms for business visitors and tourists on Africa holidays. In December this year, the Radisson Hotel Blaauwberg with 144 rooms will be launched in Cape Town.
As Africa travel increases, a leading database for information on hotels projects, tophotelprojects.com, has revealed that over 1,600 new hotel rooms will be developed in the “Rainbow Nation” of South Africa to accommodate business and leisure travellers. With over 160 projects and 38,000 rooms in place, the website highlights the addition of numerous first class and luxury Africa hotels being developed over the next few years.
South Africa is a country situated on the southern tip of Africa bordered by Namibia, Botswana, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, and Swaziland.
The stunning country is made up of long stretches of jagged coastline, golden sand beaches, mountainous terrain, forests, and nature parks full of wildlife, numerous mammals, flora and fauna; making it a perfect place for travellers on adventure and safari Africa holidays.
Despite a trouble and turbulent history, the country is fast becoming a popular destination for tourists from all over the world as well as a idyllic destination for couples planning weddings abroad and romantic honeymoons.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Africa Browse all
This modern resort offers an ideal location for a family friendly stay close to beautiful sandy beaches
- Just 10 minutes by bus from a lovely stretch of some of the finest sandy beaches
- Dive deep into clear waters of the Red Sea to enjoy colourful coral reefs and explore a variety of fish and marine life
- Sol y Mar Sharks Bay offers a variety of restaurants, a lobby bar & terrace, an Internet cafe and a shuttle bus to the nearby beach
Splash in the Red Sea, marvel at the marine life and enjoy the luxuries at this all suite Red Sea Beach resort
- Enjoy pure luxury at this all suite resort
- Rejuvenate your body and relax your mind in the Beautifully appointed Oberoi Spa
- Voted the No. 1 hotel in Hurghada by Trip Advisor
Enjoy access to 3 protected beaches, close proximity to the trendy strip of Naama Bay and its sizzling nightlife
- There is a myriad of activities on offer from relaxing treatments at the Club Olympus Spa to exciting land and water sports
- Choose from fantastic dining options including seasonal specialities, a charcoal grill, and Thai cuisine
- Adventure seekers can enjoy jeep safaris, quad bikes, mountain treks, and camel expeditions
Relaxing and unforgetable experince with 11 nights tour including an excellent range of facilities
- Experience the fruitful lifestyle of the Cape Region
- Discover the spectacular landscapes of the Kruger region
- Travel to Karongwe Private Game Reserve to get exclusive access, day and night, to a wide range of animals including the "Big Five"
Enjoy six days of sun and sand accompanied by uninterrupted leisure at Egypt's sought-after Sharm El Sheikh resort town...
Sharm El Sheikh is one of Egypt's best kept secrets. Spend six blissful days here enjoying the beauty of the Sinai...
Overview South Africa is one of the most diverse countries in the world, a place where you will find exotic...
HIGHLIGHTS TOUR SAFARI, WINELANDS & CAPE TOWN South Africa is one of the most diverse countries in the world, a place...
With a good location next to the city centre and the medina, this charming hotel will put you in close proximity to the...
Despite having opened its doors to guests in 2008, this boutique hotel has been around for much longer as it once was a...
Discreet and unpretentious, yet charming and welcoming, Hotel Phebus enjoys a quiet location at the heart of La Marsa -...