Nine New Top Hotels Under Development for South Africa Holidays
With the FIFA World Cup well under way, Africa holidays are already popular amongst many travellers this year and South Africa looks set to continue as a popular travel destination as nine new hotel projects are scheduled over the next three years.
South Africa is a favourite tourist destination for many different reasons and this year the focus is on the FIFA World Cup as travellers take Africa holidays to enjoy the action within the heart of the football mad nation.
The region will be seeing the addition of nine new hotel projects over the next three years to keep up with the demands of the travellers enjoying holidays in Africa.
Christian Berke, a hotel development market expert, said: “In 2010 we will see the finishing of three new first class and luxury hotels with 614 guest rooms.”
Two Africa hotels are scheduled to open in July this year; the Holiday Inn Express Durban with 200 rooms, and the Park Inn by Radisson Sandton which will feature 270 rooms for business visitors and tourists on Africa holidays. In December this year, the Radisson Hotel Blaauwberg with 144 rooms will be launched in Cape Town.
As Africa travel increases, a leading database for information on hotels projects, tophotelprojects.com, has revealed that over 1,600 new hotel rooms will be developed in the “Rainbow Nation” of South Africa to accommodate business and leisure travellers. With over 160 projects and 38,000 rooms in place, the website highlights the addition of numerous first class and luxury Africa hotels being developed over the next few years.
South Africa is a country situated on the southern tip of Africa bordered by Namibia, Botswana, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, and Swaziland.
The stunning country is made up of long stretches of jagged coastline, golden sand beaches, mountainous terrain, forests, and nature parks full of wildlife, numerous mammals, flora and fauna; making it a perfect place for travellers on adventure and safari Africa holidays.
Despite a trouble and turbulent history, the country is fast becoming a popular destination for tourists from all over the world as well as a idyllic destination for couples planning weddings abroad and romantic honeymoons.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Africa Browse all
Look out onto the powdery beach or take a stroll into the town centre, all at your own pace
- An excellent array of activities available including dance lessons, football, bowling and water sports
- Close proximity to 3 nearby golf courses and only a short stroll away from the Souk Al Had shopping district with its lovely cafes and traditional boutiques
- Daily live entertainment and shows, and a children and teens club make this perfect for families
Relaxing and unforgetable experince with 11 nights tour including an excellent range of facilities
- Experience the fruitful lifestyle of the Cape Region
- Discover the spectacular landscapes of the Kruger region
- Travel to Karongwe Private Game Reserve to get exclusive access, day and night, to a wide range of animals including the "Big Five"
Best of Cape Town, Garden Route & Safari tour is your perfect choice to find out about the country, its history and culture.
- Your journey includes 3 exciting game drives to spot Africa's "Big Five": lion, elephant, buffalo, leopard and rhinoceros
- Highlights includes: Cape Town Garden Route seeing the Cango Caves and the Swartberg Mountain, safari game drives, The Winelands, Monkeyland, Knysna Forest and more
- Excellent services included in the tour: 10 days Toyoto Corolla Car rental with GPS and additional driver option
Enjoy a memorable and romantic holiday in Egypt
- Benefit from the Sonesta Star Goddess Spa and enjoy a relaxing massage after a busy day of excursions
- Suites made for your comfortable stay with the best view
- Enjoy the swimming pool or relax on the sun deck where you can have a cocktail
The Oberoi Sahl Hasheesh is a luxurious all-suite resort located in Hurghada on Egypt's Red Sea Coast. This secluded...
Tour Summary South Africa is one of the most diverse countries in the world, a place where you will find exotic...
Overview South Africa is one of the most diverse countries in the world, a place where you will find exotic...
HIGHLIGHTS TOUR SAFARI, WINELANDS & CAPE TOWN South Africa is one of the most diverse countries in the world, a place...
Despite having opened its doors to guests in 2008, this boutique hotel has been around for much longer as it once was a...
Oozing Moroccan charm through all its pores, this elegant and picturesque boutique hotel and "maison" sitting...
Situated outside the city in a quiet and uplifting location by the seaside, the Ezzahra Dar Tunis enjoys a wonderfully...