Nine New Top Hotels Under Development for South Africa Holidays
With the FIFA World Cup well under way, Africa holidays are already popular amongst many travellers this year and South Africa looks set to continue as a popular travel destination as nine new hotel projects are scheduled over the next three years.
South Africa is a favourite tourist destination for many different reasons and this year the focus is on the FIFA World Cup as travellers take Africa holidays to enjoy the action within the heart of the football mad nation.
The region will be seeing the addition of nine new hotel projects over the next three years to keep up with the demands of the travellers enjoying holidays in Africa.
Christian Berke, a hotel development market expert, said: “In 2010 we will see the finishing of three new first class and luxury hotels with 614 guest rooms.”
Two Africa hotels are scheduled to open in July this year; the Holiday Inn Express Durban with 200 rooms, and the Park Inn by Radisson Sandton which will feature 270 rooms for business visitors and tourists on Africa holidays. In December this year, the Radisson Hotel Blaauwberg with 144 rooms will be launched in Cape Town.
As Africa travel increases, a leading database for information on hotels projects, tophotelprojects.com, has revealed that over 1,600 new hotel rooms will be developed in the “Rainbow Nation” of South Africa to accommodate business and leisure travellers. With over 160 projects and 38,000 rooms in place, the website highlights the addition of numerous first class and luxury Africa hotels being developed over the next few years.
South Africa is a country situated on the southern tip of Africa bordered by Namibia, Botswana, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, and Swaziland.
The stunning country is made up of long stretches of jagged coastline, golden sand beaches, mountainous terrain, forests, and nature parks full of wildlife, numerous mammals, flora and fauna; making it a perfect place for travellers on adventure and safari Africa holidays.
Despite a trouble and turbulent history, the country is fast becoming a popular destination for tourists from all over the world as well as a idyllic destination for couples planning weddings abroad and romantic honeymoons.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Africa Browse all
Explore the historical surroundings and have a comfortable stay at Mercure Cairo le Sphinx
- Only 35 kilometres from Cairo's international airport
- Guests can enjoy the swimming pool or benefit from the Jacuzzi and all massage treatments the hotel offers
- Rooftop terrace with a memorable breathtaking views of the pyramids
Splash in the Red Sea, marvel at the marine life and enjoy the luxuries at this all suite Red Sea Beach resort
- Enjoy pure luxury at this all suite resort
- Rejuvenate your body and relax your mind in the Beautifully appointed Oberoi Spa
- Voted the No. 1 hotel in Hurghada by Trip Advisor
Go for the experience of lifetime on this self-driven Kruger route - a classical tour that offers something for everyone with magical views along the way.
- The package includes accommodation in carefully selected 4* properties, meals as well as car hire including a GPS during your entire journey
- The tour is 7 nights and 8 days long with insights into the history of South Africa, cultural diversity, adventure, scenic beauty and unforgettable safaris
- Enjoy 4 game drives including morning and afternoon safaris to see elephants, leopards, lions, rhinos, cheetahs, hippos and many more animals
Unique experience to discover the beautiful nature of South Africa and the dynamic life of Dubai
- More than ten different Food and Beverage Outlets for your choice at Hyatt Regency Dubai
- extraordinary South Africa tour gives you the flexibility to discover the beauty of this amazing country at your own speed
- Your hotel in Dubai enjoys a fantastic locaiton in the heart of the historic Deira within walking distance to the gold souks
Sharm El Sheikh is one of Egypt's best kept secrets. Spend six blissful days here enjoying the beauty of the Sinai...
Tour Summary South Africa is one of the most diverse countries in the world, a place where you will find exotic...
Overview South Africa is one of the most diverse countries in the world, a place where you will find exotic...
HIGHLIGHTS TOUR SAFARI, WINELANDS & CAPE TOWN South Africa is one of the most diverse countries in the world, a place...
Perfectly positioned right at the heart of Marrakesh's chic and trendy Hivernage district, a modern neighbourhood in...
Located on the Atlantic coast at the mouth of the Souss Valley, Agadir is Morocco’s slice of coastal cool....
A charming little retreat right at the heart of Tunis, Le Pacha is centrally located to give you easy access to all of...