High-tech Egypt holidays as luxury Egypt resort partners with iBAHN
To keep up with the latest technology trends the Egyptian Resorts Company has teamed up with worldwide digital entertainment leader iBAHN in order for them to provide them with advancend technological and internet solutions throughout their Egypt hotels.
Those who like to keep well connected with all the latest technological advancementes on hand during their Egypt holidays, will be grateful to the decision taken by some Egypt hotels to feature the latest tech-gimmicks. This is the case for one particular Egypt resort who unveiled its technological plans. It was recently announced that he Egyptian Resorts Company (ERC) has teamed with iBAHN, the worldwide leader in digital entertainment and internet solutions for the hospitality and meeting industries, having chosen the company as their long-term partner providing the highest-quality digital services for its spectacular Red Sea Resort.
iBAHN was chosen for its superior technology, unrivalled support services and regional expertise. It will work closely with ERC on the installation of a fully converged entertainment with wired and wireless High Speed Internet Access (HSIA) service in the luxurious Sahl Hasheesh International Resort Community, which is destined to be the largest of its kind in the world.
Offering modern Egypt Egypt holidays with state-of-the-art facilities, resort will be equipped with a state-of-the-art IPTV solution and HSIA over fibre. iBAHN’s ETVi delivers digital services that combine digital TV entertainment with superb HD picture quality - vastly superior to analogue systems - on widescreen displays, and secure high-speed internet services.
Using ETVi, the resort’s multiple hospitality outlets will be able to totally integrate guest services with entertainment packages, offering multiple revenue streams and improved guest satisfaction from the ease of use of the system and greater choice of high quality entertainment.
The first installation will be at the five-star Pyramisa Sahl Hasheesh Hotel, initially high-speed internet access and wireless connectivity in the common areas with further developments to be rolled out over the next year.
Sahl Hasheesh International Resort Community is an all sea-view location just 18 kilometres south of Hurghada International Airport and plans to become the number one tourist destination on the Red Sea. With its luxurious sandy beaches, the year-round location boasts warm weather and calm waters – perfect for swimming or diving offshore or in a famous dive site, Hasheesh Island.
Mohamed Kamel, Chief Executive Officer of ERC says: “We are very happy to offer top entertainment technology and content to our developers in Sahl Hasheesh International Resort City through iBAHN, the leader in hotel entertainment systems worldwide.”
David Tully, Chief Communication & Technology Officer at ERC adds: “Sahl Hasheesh is thrilled to partner with iBAHN, as it offers superior technical systems and reliable 24 hour support. This is the highest quality system we’ve found and we believe iBAHN will complement our fully integrated services at Sahl Hasheesh.”
Speaking on the newly-formed partnership enhancing the quality of Egypt holidays ERC offers, Graeme Powell, Managing Director EMEA, iBAHN, commented: “Working in partnership with ERC on the biggest tourism project yet undertaken in the region confirms iBAHN’s global reputation for ability to create exceptional information and entertainment experiences for the world’s travellers. This will enable our partners in the ERC development to leverage our abilities to drive both guest satisfaction and repeat business. iBAHN’s global presence means we can provide 24-hour Arabic language support in addition to other languages including Mandarin and Cantonese, with Korean and Japanese to be added soon.”
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Egypt Browse all
Explore the historical surroundings and have a comfortable stay at Mercure Cairo le Sphinx
- Only 35 kilometres from Cairo's international airport
- Guests can enjoy the swimming pool or benefit from the Jacuzzi and all massage treatments the hotel offers
- Rooftop terrace with a memorable breathtaking views of the pyramids
Guests can enjoy a treatment in the spa, explore the area on horseback, or enjoy a round of golf.
- A historic hotel with a rich and colourful history, the Mena house is surrounded by 40 acres of gardens, just 700 metres from the Pyramids
- One of the few hotels in Cairo to offer a golf course
- Relax in the Sultan bar with a cocktail in hand, whilst looking out to the pyramids or enjoy informal dining in the Oasis, a poolside restaurant
The most popular choice for divers, snorkellers and water sports enthusiasts, this is a resort that has it all.
- Relax and spoil yourself at the health club with gym, steam room and sauna
- Benefit from the Kids' Club with daily activities, an entertainment centre and their own playground
- Ideal location beside a private beach just 15 minutes from Hurghada airport and 20 kilometres from the centre of Hurghada
Ideally located on the eastern bank of the Nile, the hotel offers an oasis of luxury with excellent facilities and beautiful views across the Nile
- This hotel is a haven of relaxation where you can lie back in a sun lounge immersed in one of the hotel's infinity pools or relax in a shaded hammock and take in the views
- There are seven restaurants and bars to chose from including the elegant Sunset Lounge and Terrace which serves cocktails and snacks as well as stunning sunset views
- The Hilton Luxor features contemporary guest rooms, excellent facilities and uninterrupted views across the Nile
Discover Egypt's beautiful capital as you take a 15-day holiday at the amazing Sofitel El Gezirah hotel. Set on a small...
Make the Egyptian city of Luxor your home for eight days as you discover the timeless treasures that make this country...
Start your holiday at Le Méridien Pyramids is beautifully located offering unmatched views of the ancient Pyramids of...
Cairo is one of the world's most important tourist cities; seize this chance to find out what makes this magical city...
Enter into the colourful clash of cultures that is Cairo and marvel at the ageless monuments that adorn the capital of...
Spoil yourself with an amazing historic holiday in the region of the Great Pyramids of Giza. Since 1869, the Mena House...