Starwood Hotels and Resorts offering chance to win one million Starpoints
As football fever is full swing in Africa, Starwood Hotels and Resorts are offering guests staying at participating Africa and Indian Ocean hotels the chance to win up to one million Starwood Preferred Guest (SPG) points.
Starwood Hotels and Resorts are offering travellers the chance to win up to one million Starwood Preferred Guest (SPG) points when they stay at participating Indian Ocean hotels and African hotels. Guests staying at the specified Africa and Indian Ocean hotels must register for the promotion by 31 July 2010, with travel valid up until the end of December 2010.
The traveller who has enjoyed luxury holidays at the most Indian Ocean hotels and resorts in Africa by the end of December 2010 will win one million SPG points which can be redeemed for free stays at a number of hotels and resorts. Points will also be awarded to the travellers in second and third place and an additional draw will be available for three guests to be in with the chance of winning 100,000 SPG points.
The SPG Starpoints can be used to stay for free at hundreds of Starwood Hotels and Resorts all over the globe and allows travellers to stay whenever they want with no blackout periods. Travellers can also use the Starpoints for flights to the destination for their luxury all inclusive holidays as well as being transferred onto participating frequent flyer programs with a one mile per point ratio.
With the FIFA World Cup well underway in Africa, travellers will be able to enjoy the matches at numerous Africa and Indian Ocean hotels who are participating in the promotion including The Luxury Collection, Le Meridien, Sheraton, and Four Points by Sheraton in destinations such as South Africa, the Seychelles, The Gambia, Egypt, Nigeria, Morocco, Mauritius and Senegal.
Guest rates start from as little as $70 per room per night and travellers can choose from a range of hotels who offer luxury exotic spa escapes, centrally located city properties, or hotels which provide state of the art business facilities.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
While staying at the hotel you will be able to enjoy Unlimited-Luxury sure to make your Dominican Republic holiday one to never forget
- Five swimming pools including an infinity pool, a children’s pool, a salt water pool and two private Preferred Club pools
- Adults at Now Onyx have full access to Breathless Punta Cana next door including a casino, the After Dark nightclub, the relax Spa by Pevonia®, a fitness center and 20 additional dining and bar options
- All ground floor suites are swim up suites offering access to a pool directly from their terrace
Explore the area and enjoy an easy access to all attractions around Falmouth
- Fully equipped fitness centre, watersport activities, tennis court, golf and themed dining evenings to enjoy
- Within 30 minutes by car from Montego Bay International airport and downtown Montego
- Complimentary Wi-fi throughout the hotel
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Located by the picturesque St. Paul's Bay, Porto Azzurro Hotel is only 10 minutes away from Malta's main sandy beaches...
Located on the Atlantic coast at the mouth of the Souss Valley, Agadir is Morocco’s slice of coastal cool....
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...