Starwood Hotels and Resorts offering chance to win one million Starpoints
As football fever is full swing in Africa, Starwood Hotels and Resorts are offering guests staying at participating Africa and Indian Ocean hotels the chance to win up to one million Starwood Preferred Guest (SPG) points.
Starwood Hotels and Resorts are offering travellers the chance to win up to one million Starwood Preferred Guest (SPG) points when they stay at participating Indian Ocean hotels and African hotels. Guests staying at the specified Africa and Indian Ocean hotels must register for the promotion by 31 July 2010, with travel valid up until the end of December 2010.
The traveller who has enjoyed luxury holidays at the most Indian Ocean hotels and resorts in Africa by the end of December 2010 will win one million SPG points which can be redeemed for free stays at a number of hotels and resorts. Points will also be awarded to the travellers in second and third place and an additional draw will be available for three guests to be in with the chance of winning 100,000 SPG points.
The SPG Starpoints can be used to stay for free at hundreds of Starwood Hotels and Resorts all over the globe and allows travellers to stay whenever they want with no blackout periods. Travellers can also use the Starpoints for flights to the destination for their luxury all inclusive holidays as well as being transferred onto participating frequent flyer programs with a one mile per point ratio.
With the FIFA World Cup well underway in Africa, travellers will be able to enjoy the matches at numerous Africa and Indian Ocean hotels who are participating in the promotion including The Luxury Collection, Le Meridien, Sheraton, and Four Points by Sheraton in destinations such as South Africa, the Seychelles, The Gambia, Egypt, Nigeria, Morocco, Mauritius and Senegal.
Guest rates start from as little as $70 per room per night and travellers can choose from a range of hotels who offer luxury exotic spa escapes, centrally located city properties, or hotels which provide state of the art business facilities.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Prepare to be wowed and dazzled by mystical encounters, ancient cities, marvellous wonders and unique sites as you discover the real and magical Jordan.
- Enjoy a stop-off at Mount Nebo where Prophet Moses viewed the Promised Land
- Visit the Dead Sea & enjoy a drive along the 2000-year-old Kings Highway
- Experience Petra, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, recently voted as one of the New 7 Wonders of the World
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Located in the historic district of Deira, the heritage hotel Hyatt Regency is within walking distance to the famous...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...