Fashion Show line-up in preparation of latest Kempinski Egypt hotel opening in Cairo
Kempinski's latest Egypt hotel addition in Cairo held a pre-opening ceremony in order to motivate the hotel's new staff members and welcome them to the Kempinski family. As part of the celebrations a fashion catwalk saw staff modelling the new uniforms.
As part of their inaugurational celebrations and special events lined up fo rthe official opening of the new Kempinski Nile Hotel, the resort's first guests were treataed to a unique fashion show during their Egypt holidays as the staff modelled their new uniforms. Among the intensive preparations for its June opening, the Kempinski Nile Hotel threw a wonderful fashion show to showcase the new uniforms of its managers and employees and introduce the world to its disntictive sense of fashion and food taste in everything they do.
Proudly presenting the event that marked the opening of the first Kempinski hotel catering to cosmopolitan Egypt holidays in Cairo, the Hotel's General Manager Axel Ludwig, was quoted saying: "We care greatly about our employees morale and support team work especially at this time before the opening."
To employ this strategy the hotel management came up with a number of interesting team building activities in preparation for the opening in June with a set of special activities to mark such an event.
One of the most important activities announcing the kind of Egypt holidays to be enjoyed at the new Kempinski Nile was a Felluca race where members of staff raced13 fellucas against each other and their sister property from Soma Bay in the Nile in front of the hotel. The Soma Bay team was awarded the first Kempinski Nile Cup in a celebration held afterwards.
The new Hotel team members also took a memorable group picture surrounding one of the pyramids, which will be sent out to their colleagues, business associates and the media all over the world, a sign of their imminent opening and strong presence in Cairo as a leading city resort offeringa new level of luxury holidays in Egypt. The family day witnessed 40 of the Hotels employees' families who visited for an orientation tour while savouring the delights of the hotel restaurants.
A professional fashion show for the media press and family members of the Hotel employees was also thrown in as part of the celebratory opening, where they had the Italian designer Sara Capritti who designed the staff''s new uniform flown in to attend as 87 members of staff took to the runway to show off their latest apparel, as a distinctive emblem that would set the kind of refined service they offer a world apart from most other Egypt hotels operating in the city and providing luxury Egypt holidays.
Kempinski Nile Hotel's strategy is far different than most, for this is the first time a hotel carries out such activities so close to its opening; a promising sign of the hotel's uncomparable excellence and one that is sure to leave its mark on the hosting world of Egypt holidays in Cairo.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Egypt Browse all
Explore the historical surroundings and have a comfortable stay at Mercure Cairo le Sphinx
- Only 35 kilometres from Cairo's international airport
- Guests can enjoy the swimming pool or benefit from the Jacuzzi and all massage treatments the hotel offers
- Rooftop terrace with a memorable breathtaking views of the pyramids
Enjoy a unique Nile Cruise on a comfortable ship featuring panoramic views of the Nile from your cabin
- The Swiss Inn Superior Radamis I is a first class Nile Cruise ship which offers a voyage of luxury and discovery
- Each of the spacious cabins offers comfortable furnishings and panoramic views of the Nile
- Amenities on board the Radamis I include a sundeck and pool, a fitness area and a restaurant which serves a variety of dishes
Enjoy access to 3 protected beaches, close proximity to the trendy strip of Naama Bay and its sizzling nightlife
- There is a myriad of activities on offer from relaxing treatments at the Club Olympus Spa to exciting land and water sports
- Choose from fantastic dining options including seasonal specialities, a charcoal grill, and Thai cuisine
- Adventure seekers can enjoy jeep safaris, quad bikes, mountain treks, and camel expeditions
Enjoy a memorable and romantic holiday in Egypt
- Benefit from the Sonesta Star Goddess Spa and enjoy a relaxing massage after a busy day of excursions
- Suites made for your comfortable stay with the best view
- Enjoy the swimming pool or relax on the sun deck where you can have a cocktail
Enjoy six days of sun and sand accompanied by uninterrupted leisure at Egypt's sought-after Sharm El Sheikh resort town...
Sharm El Sheikh is one of Egypt's best kept secrets. Spend six blissful days here enjoying the beauty of the Sinai...
Venture into the land of the pyramids and Pharaohs for a holiday you'll never forget. Besides the incredible history of...
Enter into the colourful clash of cultures that is Cairo and marvel at the ageless monuments that adorn the capital of...
Enjoy a week-long stay in the land of the pharaohs by the banks of the legendary River Nile. While in the city of Luxor...
Luxor is one Egypt's most captivating cities, replete with historic monuments such as the ancient tombs of the Valley of...