Seychelles Holidays named "the ultimate beach getaway" by The Telegraph
Travellers enjoying Seychelles holidays can enjoy a tranquil and intimate experience as well as stunning scenery and a tropical climate providing "the ultimate beach getaway" according to The Telegraph.
Situated in the Indian Ocean east of mainland Africa lies a collection of islands offering white powdery sandy beaches, sparkling waters, a warm climate, stunning coal reef and spectacular scenery for travellers enjoying Seychelles holidays. Made up of 115 islands, the Seychelles provide visitors with a unique experience perfect for honeymoons, weddings abroad, or relaxing Seychelles holidays under the African sun.
An area made up of numerous granite and coral islands; there are excellent opportunities available for diving enthusiasts on holidays in the Seychelles in a region surrounded by breathtaking coral reef and an array of underwater species. The island of Desroches provides visitors with the perfect Seychelles holidays as it offers diving opportunities, pristine sandy beaches, fishing activities, luxury Seychelles hotels and accommodation, but most importantly an environment offering of intimate and serene settings where visitors can relax the every day stress of life and enjoy their own little piece of paradise.
Situated 230 kilometres to the south of Mahe, Desroches has managed to preserve its beauty over the years and offers a circle of white sands combined with lush green forests, and "the ultimate beach getaway", according to The Telegraph. Visitors to the island can enjoy luxury villas and suites just metres away from the beach and a number of water activities, cycling, and sampling the island's fine cuisine.
The Seychelles are leading the way in sustainable tourism and everything is carried out under strict environmentally friendly guidelines. Nearly 50 percent of the Seychelles land area is under natural conservation and local residents and the government world hard to protect fauna and flora as well as birds, animals and species from the sea.
The Aldabra Giant Tortoise is a local habitant on the islands of the Seychelles and more than 1,000 species of fish have been recorded in the local Indian Ocean waters. Travellers looking for an environmentally-friendly experience within some of the world's most stunning scenery together with warm hospitable residents and luxury beach accommodation will find everything they desire on their Seychelles holidays.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Seychelles Browse all
Discover beauty like no other on the magical Mahé island in the Seychelles
- A no fuss, unobtrusive service where the customer is always king!
- Stunning rooms, with everything you'll need for a more than comfortable stay
- Long stretches of pure white sands
Soak up the stunning landscapes, friendly atmosphere, fascinating architecture and leisurely pace of life of La Digue Island
- Enjoy excursions galore - Take a bike or ox ride, visit Veuve Reserve, the Union Estate Park and Nid Aigle, or explore nearby islands, including Coco Island, Island Grande Soeur, Marianne Island and Praslin.
- The languid pace of life and the romantic, friendly atmosphere.
- Bask on beaches which have topped CNN’s list of ‘the world’s best beaches’.
Enjoy the exquisit food an amazing service to match at doubletree by hilton seychelles allamanda resort and spa
- Take advantage of fantastic watersports on offer including canoeing, snorkelling and scuba diving
- Relax in a private whirlpool or indulge in treatments at the spa
- Enjoy daily Creole afternoon tea and romantic candlelit dinners on the beach
Experience simple boutique luxury at the charming L'Archipel
- Experience some amazing snorkeling on the stunning private beach
- Unwind gazing out over a sunset sea view from your room
- Surrounded by beautiful tropical gardens adding to the charm of this property
Enjoy completely refurbished guest rooms and comfortable accommodation at the Berjaya Beau Vallon Bay hotel. The...
Located on the largest island of the Seychelles, Mahe, the Kempinski Seychelles boasts modern luxury rooms and suites...
This landmark hotel, recently refurbished is undoubtedly a connoisseurs choice. Tucked away in a private estate of lush...
Set 25m from the Au Cap beach on the Island of Mahe lies the cheerful Reef Holiday Apartments. These affordable...
Nestled within 18 acres of tropical grounds, in the untouched area of Baie Lazare, the 3* boutique Valmer Resort boasts...
Nicely hidden away amidst beautifully landscaped tropical gardens dotted by swaying coconut palms that gently dance in...