Seychelles Holidays named "the ultimate beach getaway" by The Telegraph
Travellers enjoying Seychelles holidays can enjoy a tranquil and intimate experience as well as stunning scenery and a tropical climate providing "the ultimate beach getaway" according to The Telegraph.
Situated in the Indian Ocean east of mainland Africa lies a collection of islands offering white powdery sandy beaches, sparkling waters, a warm climate, stunning coal reef and spectacular scenery for travellers enjoying Seychelles holidays. Made up of 115 islands, the Seychelles provide visitors with a unique experience perfect for honeymoons, weddings abroad, or relaxing Seychelles holidays under the African sun.
An area made up of numerous granite and coral islands; there are excellent opportunities available for diving enthusiasts on holidays in the Seychelles in a region surrounded by breathtaking coral reef and an array of underwater species. The island of Desroches provides visitors with the perfect Seychelles holidays as it offers diving opportunities, pristine sandy beaches, fishing activities, luxury Seychelles hotels and accommodation, but most importantly an environment offering of intimate and serene settings where visitors can relax the every day stress of life and enjoy their own little piece of paradise.
Situated 230 kilometres to the south of Mahe, Desroches has managed to preserve its beauty over the years and offers a circle of white sands combined with lush green forests, and "the ultimate beach getaway", according to The Telegraph. Visitors to the island can enjoy luxury villas and suites just metres away from the beach and a number of water activities, cycling, and sampling the island's fine cuisine.
The Seychelles are leading the way in sustainable tourism and everything is carried out under strict environmentally friendly guidelines. Nearly 50 percent of the Seychelles land area is under natural conservation and local residents and the government world hard to protect fauna and flora as well as birds, animals and species from the sea.
The Aldabra Giant Tortoise is a local habitant on the islands of the Seychelles and more than 1,000 species of fish have been recorded in the local Indian Ocean waters. Travellers looking for an environmentally-friendly experience within some of the world's most stunning scenery together with warm hospitable residents and luxury beach accommodation will find everything they desire on their Seychelles holidays.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 18:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Seychelles Browse all
Swim around some of the most amazing under water sites in the world at the Hilton Seychelles Labriz Resort and Spa
- Discover incredible flora and fauna including giant tortoise and incense trees
- Choose from a range of casual to gourmet dining options, or opt for an in-villa or under the stars experience
- Indulge in a spa treatment in a magical setting
Discovery the wonder and beauty of the Seychelles at berjaya praslin resort, seychelles
- Dive along side fascinating sea creatures and amazing sights while bringing you even more enchanting discoveries.
- Jungle trekking, Island hopping, sailing and kayaking are just some of the many activities you can enjoy
- Discover Cote D'Or, one of the most stunning beaches in the world
Treat yourself to a luxury break in the Seychelles combined with an exciting stay in Dubai
- Take advantage of the close proximity to all the local attractions in Dubai
- Discover a wide range of exquisite dining options in the Seychelles
- Practice yoga in the natural surroundings of Silhouette Island
This luxury holiday lets you discover the best of two worlds
- Enjoy spectacular views of the Indian Ocean from the all villa Banyan Tree Seychelles
- Benefit from a perfect location in Dubai to discover the best of the city in just few days
- Combine stunning beaches and relaxation with the city of superlatives and experience two worlds in one holiday
The unique all-villa Hilton Seychelles Labriz Resort & Spa is located on the tropical island of Silhouette, where...
Soak up the stunning landscapes, friendly atmosphere, and leisurely pace of life of La Digue Island and stay at the...
Located on the largest island of the Seychelles, Mahe, the Kempinski Seychelles boasts modern luxury rooms and suites...
Set 25m from the Au Cap beach on the Island of Mahe lies the cheerful Reef Holiday Apartments. These affordable...
Located in the south of Mahe Island, Au Fond De Mer View is a family-run hotel with stunning views of Anse Royale bay....
Situated on the northern coast of Mahe, Villa Koket is ideal for those looking for a peaceful self-catering getaway near...