Seychelles Holidays named "the ultimate beach getaway" by The Telegraph
Travellers enjoying Seychelles holidays can enjoy a tranquil and intimate experience as well as stunning scenery and a tropical climate providing "the ultimate beach getaway" according to The Telegraph.
Situated in the Indian Ocean east of mainland Africa lies a collection of islands offering white powdery sandy beaches, sparkling waters, a warm climate, stunning coal reef and spectacular scenery for travellers enjoying Seychelles holidays. Made up of 115 islands, the Seychelles provide visitors with a unique experience perfect for honeymoons, weddings abroad, or relaxing Seychelles holidays under the African sun.
An area made up of numerous granite and coral islands; there are excellent opportunities available for diving enthusiasts on holidays in the Seychelles in a region surrounded by breathtaking coral reef and an array of underwater species. The island of Desroches provides visitors with the perfect Seychelles holidays as it offers diving opportunities, pristine sandy beaches, fishing activities, luxury Seychelles hotels and accommodation, but most importantly an environment offering of intimate and serene settings where visitors can relax the every day stress of life and enjoy their own little piece of paradise.
Situated 230 kilometres to the south of Mahe, Desroches has managed to preserve its beauty over the years and offers a circle of white sands combined with lush green forests, and "the ultimate beach getaway", according to The Telegraph. Visitors to the island can enjoy luxury villas and suites just metres away from the beach and a number of water activities, cycling, and sampling the island's fine cuisine.
The Seychelles are leading the way in sustainable tourism and everything is carried out under strict environmentally friendly guidelines. Nearly 50 percent of the Seychelles land area is under natural conservation and local residents and the government world hard to protect fauna and flora as well as birds, animals and species from the sea.
The Aldabra Giant Tortoise is a local habitant on the islands of the Seychelles and more than 1,000 species of fish have been recorded in the local Indian Ocean waters. Travellers looking for an environmentally-friendly experience within some of the world's most stunning scenery together with warm hospitable residents and luxury beach accommodation will find everything they desire on their Seychelles holidays.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 18:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Seychelles Browse all
Set in the breath-taking lagoon area of Mahe, this is certainly a resort that offers elegance as well as an exquisite setting.
- Dining options to suit all tastes from gourmet experiences to casual fare
- Indulge in spa treatments including Elemental Herbology for ultimate skin conditioning
- Swim in the Olympic-length swimming pool, try your luck at the casino and children will love the kids club
Start your trip of a lifetime in the Seychelles before heading to Dubai
- Experience the authentic Arabian spirit at the famous gold souks and spice markets
- Enjoy some of the local cuisine, lovingly made from locally sourced ingredients
- The Castello Mini Club has numerous offers for children between 4 and 12 years during all seasons throughout the year
Relax and unwind on two of the islands best beaches at constance ephelia resort
- Treat your taste buds to culinary treats whether you choose Ã la carte or buffets
- Children will love the kids club which welcomes 4-11 year olds
- Indulge in the U-Spa by Constance designed to restore your well-being
Explore the natural landscapes and wildlife that South Africa has to offer, before experiencing the Paradise of Seychelles.
- Have the time of your life, combining the best of both worlds!
- The resort is set between a turquoise lagoon and verdant green hills, beside its own bay of white sands. The resort is on the west coast of Mahe, just 35 minutes from the international airport.
- 5 days self drive tour in South Africa
Prepare yourself for a memorable holiday at the Avani Seychelles, where you will be able to admire a blend of beautiful...
Located on the largest island of the Seychelles, Mahe, the Kempinski Seychelles boasts modern luxury rooms and suites...
The Avani Seychelles is set on the sandy Bay of Barbarons on the west coast of Mahe. This area of dramatic mountains,...
Set 25m from the Au Cap beach on the Island of Mahe lies the cheerful Reef Holiday Apartments. These affordable...
Located in the south of Mahe Island, Au Fond De Mer View is a family-run hotel with stunning views of Anse Royale bay....
Situated on the northern coast of Mahe, Villa Koket is ideal for those looking for a peaceful self-catering getaway near...