Palace Resorts offer 1,500 vacation dollars for guests on Dom Rep and Cancun holidays
Palace Resorts is offering travellers looking for luxury Dominican Republic, Mexico, and Cancun holidays up to 1,500 Vacation Dollars which can be used on room upgrades, romantic dinners, golf trips, wedding packages and spa and beauty treatments.
The all inclusive five star resort company, Palace Resorts, is offering guests staying at their Mexico and Dominican Republic hotels for five nights or more, up to 1,500 Vacation Dollars to spend on luxury activities such as spa and beauty treatments, romantic dinners and golfing outings as part of a new promotion.
The 1,500 Vacation Dollars for Your Indulgences promotion is aimed at guests on Mexico and Cancun holidays and also Dom Rep holidays, where the five-star resort company have eleven luxury properties. Guests at the luxury resorts can mix and match the dollars to upgrade their accommodation, book beauty, hair, and spa treatments, enjoy gourmet dinners, and spend the money on the Precious Wedding Collection packages available at the resorts.
Travellers looking to upgrade their accommodation can use the dollars to stay in an ocean view suite or choose the Concierge Level rooms which include a nightly turndown service with petit fours and the Comfort Menu and a reserved beach chair with waiter service, or the Family Level rooms which are perfect for all ages enjoying Punta Cana and Cancun holidays and include Xbox 360s, children's bathrobes and slippers, and child friendly drinks, and snacks and room service menus. The family room are available at the Aventura Cove Palace, Cancun Palace, Moon Palace Cancun, Beach Palace, and Moon Palace Punta Cana.
Couples enjoying romantic holidays in Cancun and the Dominican Republic can use their Vacation Dollars on the private Romantic Lobster and Chandon Moet dinners with personalised service in intimate and private locations including on terraces overlooking the sparkling Caribbean Sea, on the white sands of the beach, or onboard the Cancun Queen Ship for guests staying at the Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort.
Couples seeking the ultimate romantic experience can enjoy spending the dollars on the Precious Wedding Collection packages and honeymooners can add the Complimentary Honeymoon package to their stay for additional value. Sporting enthusiasts can spend their dollars on Palace Resorts golf facilities at the Jack Nicklaus courses golf courses at Moon Golf Club and Riviera Cancun Golf & Resorts, the Playacar Golf Club in Riviera Maya, Punta Cana's Cana Bay Golf Club and courses at Vallarta Palace.
The promotion is available for guests on Dominican Republic and Cancun holidays from now until 23 December, 2011.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then Stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Varadero
- Book now and get a free upgrade to the sea view at Blau Varadero - limited availability
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
- Blau Vardero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
Prepare to be wowed and dazzled by mystical encounters, ancient cities, marvellous wonders and unique sites as you discover the real and magical Jordan.
- Enjoy a stop-off at Mount Nebo where Prophet Moses viewed the Promised Land
- Visit the Dead Sea & enjoy a drive along the 2000-year-old Kings Highway
- Experience Petra, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, recently voted as one of the New 7 Wonders of the World
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...