Palace Resorts offer 1,500 vacation dollars for guests on Dom Rep and Cancun holidays
Palace Resorts is offering travellers looking for luxury Dominican Republic, Mexico, and Cancun holidays up to 1,500 Vacation Dollars which can be used on room upgrades, romantic dinners, golf trips, wedding packages and spa and beauty treatments.
The all inclusive five star resort company, Palace Resorts, is offering guests staying at their Mexico and Dominican Republic hotels for five nights or more, up to 1,500 Vacation Dollars to spend on luxury activities such as spa and beauty treatments, romantic dinners and golfing outings as part of a new promotion.
The 1,500 Vacation Dollars for Your Indulgences promotion is aimed at guests on Mexico and Cancun holidays and also Dom Rep holidays, where the five-star resort company have eleven luxury properties. Guests at the luxury resorts can mix and match the dollars to upgrade their accommodation, book beauty, hair, and spa treatments, enjoy gourmet dinners, and spend the money on the Precious Wedding Collection packages available at the resorts.
Travellers looking to upgrade their accommodation can use the dollars to stay in an ocean view suite or choose the Concierge Level rooms which include a nightly turndown service with petit fours and the Comfort Menu and a reserved beach chair with waiter service, or the Family Level rooms which are perfect for all ages enjoying Punta Cana and Cancun holidays and include Xbox 360s, children's bathrobes and slippers, and child friendly drinks, and snacks and room service menus. The family room are available at the Aventura Cove Palace, Cancun Palace, Moon Palace Cancun, Beach Palace, and Moon Palace Punta Cana.
Couples enjoying romantic holidays in Cancun and the Dominican Republic can use their Vacation Dollars on the private Romantic Lobster and Chandon Moet dinners with personalised service in intimate and private locations including on terraces overlooking the sparkling Caribbean Sea, on the white sands of the beach, or onboard the Cancun Queen Ship for guests staying at the Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort.
Couples seeking the ultimate romantic experience can enjoy spending the dollars on the Precious Wedding Collection packages and honeymooners can add the Complimentary Honeymoon package to their stay for additional value. Sporting enthusiasts can spend their dollars on Palace Resorts golf facilities at the Jack Nicklaus courses golf courses at Moon Golf Club and Riviera Cancun Golf & Resorts, the Playacar Golf Club in Riviera Maya, Punta Cana's Cana Bay Golf Club and courses at Vallarta Palace.
The promotion is available for guests on Dominican Republic and Cancun holidays from now until 23 December, 2011.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Free upgrade to half board on selected dates and two children stay free when sharing with parents
While staying at the hotel you will be able to enjoy Unlimited-Luxury sure to make your Dominican Republic holiday one to never forget
- Five swimming pools including an infinity pool, a children’s pool, a salt water pool and two private Preferred Club pools
- Adults at Now Onyx have full access to Breathless Punta Cana next door including a casino, the After Dark nightclub, the relax Spa by Pevonia®, a fitness center and 20 additional dining and bar options
- All ground floor suites are swim up suites offering access to a pool directly from their terrace
Stretching along a blessed mile of powdery soft sands, this all-inclusive resort is the perfect place for endless family fun.
- The Kids Club has an outdoor playground and kids-only pool while the Teen Centre for over 13s offers a great variety of fun activities
- Enjoy a FREE glass bottom boat trip, island jeep safari and island coach tour
- Fantastic location 30 minutes to Bridgetown, 5 minutes to Speightstown and 15 minutes to Holetown, there is plenty to explore around the Almond Beach Resort
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Located by the picturesque St. Paul's Bay, Porto Azzurro Hotel is only 10 minutes away from Malta's main sandy beaches...
Located on the Atlantic coast at the mouth of the Souss Valley, Agadir is Morocco’s slice of coastal cool....
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...