Etihad ranked among Top 3 airlines in the world
According to the anunual BILANZ rating Etihad ranked among the top 3 airlines in the world in the categories of 'Onboard Service', 'Business Class' and 'World's Best Airline' in which the airline ranked number one, number two and number three respectively
Having long been the premier carrier taking worldwide passengers to Dubai holidays in style, Etihad Airways has recently been ranked among the best three airlines in the world by leading Swiss business publication, BILANZ. The ranking comes following a survey of frequent flyers in Switzerland and after comparisons between different airlines were drawn by BILANZ journalists themselves. BILANZ also used recent international surveys such as the Skytrax ratings - in which Etihad was awarded World’s Best First Class by almost 18 million air travellers worldwide - to confirm the airline’s overall ranking in the different categories listed.
Being a proud representative of the unsurpassable level of luxury Dubai holidays offer, Etihad Airways, as well as being ranked third best airline in the world, it also ranked number one in the ‘Onboard Service’ category and second in the ‘Business Class’ category.
The Swiss BILANZ ratings are conducted annually, and the results are among the most highly regarded in the Swiss market.
Peter Baumgartner, Etihad Airways’ Chief Commercial Officer said: “I am very proud that in less than seven years, Etihad Airways has risen to be among the top three airlines operating to Switzerland, which is a very important market for Etihad. We are committed to providing the highest levels of service to our customers in Switzerland and we are thrilled to be recognised in this way.”
Etihad currently operates 5 return services per week to Geneva, on three class A330-200 aircraft.
Offering a superior product and service experience to its Swiss passengers and to all guests travelling to and from Geneva to Dubai holidays or any of the other popular Middle Eastern holiday destinations they fly to, the airline has recently introduced its ‘Inspired Service’ concept in Economy class as well as in its premium cabins, which seeks to provide all customers with service individually tailored to their needs.
Etihad Airways flights to and from Geneva also feature the innovative Food and Beverage Manager position in the premium cabins.In all cabins, Etihad offers its customers state-of-the-art, on-demand entertainment systems, allowing customers to enjoy the latest movies, TV shows, music and interactive games as well as recharge laptop computers and mobile devices. On the ground, Etihad offers its chauffeur service to guests travelling to and from Geneva International Airport, creating a smooth and convenient door-to-door service for its premium guests.
Etihad, which began flying less than seven years ago, was awarded three titles at the recent 2010 Skytrax awards: World’s Best First Class; Best First Class Airline Seat; and Best First Class Onboard Catering. This win built upon its success at the 2009 Skytrax awards where it won the Best Business Class and Best Business Class Catering categories. It also won the title of the World’s Leading Airline at the World Travel Awards (WTA) in November 2009, as well as six Middle East awards at the WTAs in May 2010.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
Prepare to be wowed and dazzled by mystical encounters, ancient cities, marvellous wonders and unique sites as you discover the real and magical Jordan.
- Enjoy a stop-off at Mount Nebo where Prophet Moses viewed the Promised Land
- Visit the Dead Sea & enjoy a drive along the 2000-year-old Kings Highway
- Experience Petra, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, recently voted as one of the New 7 Wonders of the World
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
Do the castaway experience in style and live your Robinson Crusoe dream
- Lose yourself in over 3 km of pristine beaches and aquamarine lagoons
- Beautiful bungalows nestled in the tropical gardens or on the beach, right over the lagoon
- Sample mouth-watering delights at a wide selection of dining options from flavours of the Orient to Mediterranean delights
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Fairmont Ajman is surrounded by stunning white sandy beaches and year round sunshine, just 30 minutes from the bustling...