East Africa hotels group, Serena Hotels, appoints PR agency
An East Africa hotels group, Serena Hotels, has appointed Lesley Simpson Communications to handle their public relations of their numerous properties in Tanzania, Kenya, Mozambique, Rwanda, Uganda and Zanzibar.
Lesley Simpson Communications has announced that they have been appointed by a leading East Africa hotels group to handle the public relations of numerous properties across the region for the South African marketplace.
Serena Hotels have a collection of luxury safari lodges, resorts and properties including Zanzibar hotels, Tanzania hotels and Kenya hotels which feature native design and furnishings and provide a high quality level of service and hospitality for travellers from all over the globe. Managing Director of the PR company, Lesley Simpson, expressed her delight in joining the East Africa hotels company and said:
"I am delighted at our new partnership with this prestigious hotel group. I am a personal fan of all these destinations, and can remember years ago when LSC hosted one of the first media groups to Zanzibar as South Africans were allowed to return to East Africa. I have been fortunate to go back a few times since, both from a personal and business viewpoint. Each country is a draw card in itself, and I can't wait to highlight their diversities to our media partners, as part of the objective to build an increased awareness and demand from the South African travelling public."
The PR firm will be helping with the re-opening of the famous Polana Serena Hotel which overlooks the Bay of Maputo and is currently undergoing a US$25 million refurbishment. The luxury hotel is due to re-open on 18 August 2010 and will provide a wealth of activities and natural beauty for visitors on Africa holidays.
Group Sales & Marketing Director of Nairobi-based Serena Hotels, Michael Opondo, spoke of the appointment of the PR company and said:
"Our focus is to offer our guests a circuit which matches their individual interest and preference, whether it is combined safari and beach itineraries, or a choice of sophisticated meeting venues.
"Taking the profile of the South African traveller, added to that of the easy logistics between the countries, we have pinpointed this market as one to offer incremental business this year, and hence the decision to appoint a well established PR company such as LSC to assist us with our marketing objectives."
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- This resort is a fantastic choice for an exciting family holiday that you will never forget,why not make it extra special by upgrading to visit the amazing Xcaret Park
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars catering to every taste and occasion & access to 5 glorious Swimming Pools
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
Enjoy Unlimited-Luxury and make the most of the stunning secluded setting at Bavaro beach
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Younger guests get to have limitless fun at the Explorer's Kids Club and the Core Zone Teens' Club.
- Enjoy a host of activities, including tennis, basketball, volleyball, bowling, golf, Horse riding, fishing, aerobics, dance classes, water sports.
- Be dined and wined at a selection of no less than nine restaurants.
An eco-tourist's dream - embark on an amazing journey of discovery with the perfect combination of comfort and adventure in tropical Costa Rica.
- Explore the amazing country of Costa Rica and discover all it's gems on this in depth tour with a fabulous beach stay
- During this tour you will experience various unique inclusions including a fantastic stay in tented accommodation under the stars in Arenal
- Enjoy various activities and exploration on this holiday including river rafting and much more with various optional tours to add
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Rove City Centre is one of Dubai's newest hotels, offering a year-round outdoor pool and fitness centre. Conveniently...
A modern, stylish and affordable Abu Dhabi hotel conveniently located in within easy access to the Abu Dhabi Airport as...