East Africa hotels group, Serena Hotels, appoints PR agency
An East Africa hotels group, Serena Hotels, has appointed Lesley Simpson Communications to handle their public relations of their numerous properties in Tanzania, Kenya, Mozambique, Rwanda, Uganda and Zanzibar.
Lesley Simpson Communications has announced that they have been appointed by a leading East Africa hotels group to handle the public relations of numerous properties across the region for the South African marketplace.
Serena Hotels have a collection of luxury safari lodges, resorts and properties including Zanzibar hotels, Tanzania hotels and Kenya hotels which feature native design and furnishings and provide a high quality level of service and hospitality for travellers from all over the globe. Managing Director of the PR company, Lesley Simpson, expressed her delight in joining the East Africa hotels company and said:
"I am delighted at our new partnership with this prestigious hotel group. I am a personal fan of all these destinations, and can remember years ago when LSC hosted one of the first media groups to Zanzibar as South Africans were allowed to return to East Africa. I have been fortunate to go back a few times since, both from a personal and business viewpoint. Each country is a draw card in itself, and I can't wait to highlight their diversities to our media partners, as part of the objective to build an increased awareness and demand from the South African travelling public."
The PR firm will be helping with the re-opening of the famous Polana Serena Hotel which overlooks the Bay of Maputo and is currently undergoing a US$25 million refurbishment. The luxury hotel is due to re-open on 18 August 2010 and will provide a wealth of activities and natural beauty for visitors on Africa holidays.
Group Sales & Marketing Director of Nairobi-based Serena Hotels, Michael Opondo, spoke of the appointment of the PR company and said:
"Our focus is to offer our guests a circuit which matches their individual interest and preference, whether it is combined safari and beach itineraries, or a choice of sophisticated meeting venues.
"Taking the profile of the South African traveller, added to that of the easy logistics between the countries, we have pinpointed this market as one to offer incremental business this year, and hence the decision to appoint a well established PR company such as LSC to assist us with our marketing objectives."
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride in Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal in Agra, experience a feast to remember with a traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- An English-Speaking local Guide will take you around the sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Explore the area and enjoy an easy access to all attractions around Falmouth
- Fully equipped fitness centre, watersport activities, tennis court, golf and themed dining evenings to enjoy
- Within 30 minutes by car from Montego Bay International airport and downtown Montego
- Complimentary Wi-fi throughout the hotel
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Located by the picturesque St. Paul's Bay, Porto Azzurro Hotel is only 10 minutes away from Malta's main sandy beaches...
Located on the Atlantic coast at the mouth of the Souss Valley, Agadir is Morocco’s slice of coastal cool....
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...