East Africa hotels group, Serena Hotels, appoints PR agency
An East Africa hotels group, Serena Hotels, has appointed Lesley Simpson Communications to handle their public relations of their numerous properties in Tanzania, Kenya, Mozambique, Rwanda, Uganda and Zanzibar.
Lesley Simpson Communications has announced that they have been appointed by a leading East Africa hotels group to handle the public relations of numerous properties across the region for the South African marketplace.
Serena Hotels have a collection of luxury safari lodges, resorts and properties including Zanzibar hotels, Tanzania hotels and Kenya hotels which feature native design and furnishings and provide a high quality level of service and hospitality for travellers from all over the globe. Managing Director of the PR company, Lesley Simpson, expressed her delight in joining the East Africa hotels company and said:
"I am delighted at our new partnership with this prestigious hotel group. I am a personal fan of all these destinations, and can remember years ago when LSC hosted one of the first media groups to Zanzibar as South Africans were allowed to return to East Africa. I have been fortunate to go back a few times since, both from a personal and business viewpoint. Each country is a draw card in itself, and I can't wait to highlight their diversities to our media partners, as part of the objective to build an increased awareness and demand from the South African travelling public."
The PR firm will be helping with the re-opening of the famous Polana Serena Hotel which overlooks the Bay of Maputo and is currently undergoing a US$25 million refurbishment. The luxury hotel is due to re-open on 18 August 2010 and will provide a wealth of activities and natural beauty for visitors on Africa holidays.
Group Sales & Marketing Director of Nairobi-based Serena Hotels, Michael Opondo, spoke of the appointment of the PR company and said:
"Our focus is to offer our guests a circuit which matches their individual interest and preference, whether it is combined safari and beach itineraries, or a choice of sophisticated meeting venues.
"Taking the profile of the South African traveller, added to that of the easy logistics between the countries, we have pinpointed this market as one to offer incremental business this year, and hence the decision to appoint a well established PR company such as LSC to assist us with our marketing objectives."
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Stay at a Havana hotel brimming with history then head off to a brand-new beachfront resort in Varadero
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits including a room upgrade to make your holiday extra special
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Despite having opened its doors to guests in 2008, this boutique hotel has been around for much longer as it once was a...