Gucci enters the market of luxury hotels in Dubai
As the trend of renowned fashion designers opening up designer hotels continues around the globe, Gucci is the latest to announce that they will be opening up one of the most luxury hotels in Dubai to launch their new hotel chain.
The world famous Italian designer group, Gucci, is the latest to enter the market of luxury hotels in Dubai as it launches the first of its new hotel chain which is due to open by the end of the year. After Giorgio Armani joined the sector of luxury Dubai hotels with the opening of Burj Khalifa, the world's tallest skyscraper, in April this year, it seems that many world famous fashion designers are joining the luxury hotels market.
Elisabetta Gucci Hotels is a new venture launched by the global fashion brand and is named after Gucci's daughter who is the fourth generation of Gucci's to enter the global fashion empire. Joining the addition to luxury hotels in Dubai are the plans to open 40 Gucci hotels over the next 15 years in developing countries such as China, Russia and Brazil as well as Middle East favourites including Oman, Abu Dhabi and Qatar.
According to Loren Ziller, the managing director for Elisabetta Gucci Hotels, the construction and building work of the Dubai Media City hotel has been completed by the Abu Dhabi-based developer, Baitek International Real Estate but the interior design has not yet been started and will be assisted by Elisabetta Gucci herself.
The latest of the fashion branded Dubai hotels will feature 80 luxury suites, two penthouse apartments, a lavish spa and pool, a private limousine service and a relaxing rooftop lounge bar where guests enjoying Dubai holidays can enjoy the sunshine and the panoramic views over the bustling city.
According to the Elisabetta Gucci website the philosophy behind the luxury boutique hotels group is "outstanding luxury and true Italian lifestyle in hospitality".
The website continued that guests enjoying stays at the new hotels will be treated to "Absolute luxury with rare, precious and stylish materials to unique ambience with great facilities and personalised service."
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Experience the best of all worlds in Dubai - exceptional accommodation, restauarants, sandy beaches and unmatched shoppin, all for an unbeatable price
- Exlusive Free Half Board upgrade (book by 11 November 2017)!!!
- Delight yourself in a culinary adventure with a selection of 16 dining options to tickle your taste buds
- Club Level rooms available providing access additional amenities and exclusive lounge access
- Located on the spectacular Jumeirah Beach adjacent to the Dubai Marina and only 10 minutes from the Emirates shopping mall
Capture the wonder of India before an amazing chance to visit Dubai
- Take advantage of the personal training and sports lessons at the Hyatt Regency
- Experience a typically Indian meal with a Rajasthani Family
- Explore the City palace in Jaipur
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
Discover the beauty of Mauritius and the buzz of Dubai
- Exclusive Added Values in Mauritius: Dinner on the beach for two with fresh fruits on arrival in the room (book by 20 December)
- Intercontinental Mauritius is located on one of the most marvellous parts of the island
- Fantastic selection of facilities and amenities await at the Intercontinental Mauritius, including free Wi-Fi, children's club and fun activities for all ages.
- Stay at the Hyatt Regency Dubai, the only hotel with a restaurant that has a 360 degree view
Enjoy the stretches of sand and unlimited sunshine available here as you savour the comforts of Atlantis, The Palm. One...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
India is one of the most exciting and rewarding travel destination in the world. From the colourful and vibrant cities...
Enjoy a stunning view on the east coast of Mauritius. This 4-star resort combines natural beauty and contemporary...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Located in the historic district of Deira, the heritage hotel Hyatt Regency is within walking distance to the famous...