Gucci enters the market of luxury hotels in Dubai
As the trend of renowned fashion designers opening up designer hotels continues around the globe, Gucci is the latest to announce that they will be opening up one of the most luxury hotels in Dubai to launch their new hotel chain.
The world famous Italian designer group, Gucci, is the latest to enter the market of luxury hotels in Dubai as it launches the first of its new hotel chain which is due to open by the end of the year. After Giorgio Armani joined the sector of luxury Dubai hotels with the opening of Burj Khalifa, the world's tallest skyscraper, in April this year, it seems that many world famous fashion designers are joining the luxury hotels market.
Elisabetta Gucci Hotels is a new venture launched by the global fashion brand and is named after Gucci's daughter who is the fourth generation of Gucci's to enter the global fashion empire. Joining the addition to luxury hotels in Dubai are the plans to open 40 Gucci hotels over the next 15 years in developing countries such as China, Russia and Brazil as well as Middle East favourites including Oman, Abu Dhabi and Qatar.
According to Loren Ziller, the managing director for Elisabetta Gucci Hotels, the construction and building work of the Dubai Media City hotel has been completed by the Abu Dhabi-based developer, Baitek International Real Estate but the interior design has not yet been started and will be assisted by Elisabetta Gucci herself.
The latest of the fashion branded Dubai hotels will feature 80 luxury suites, two penthouse apartments, a lavish spa and pool, a private limousine service and a relaxing rooftop lounge bar where guests enjoying Dubai holidays can enjoy the sunshine and the panoramic views over the bustling city.
According to the Elisabetta Gucci website the philosophy behind the luxury boutique hotels group is "outstanding luxury and true Italian lifestyle in hospitality".
The website continued that guests enjoying stays at the new hotels will be treated to "Absolute luxury with rare, precious and stylish materials to unique ambience with great facilities and personalised service."
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
With over 20 restaurants and bars, you will be amazed by the variety of fine fare on offer to enhance your holiday.
- Complimentary services include a 1-2 hour scuba diving session
- Free Half Board on selected dates
- Venture next door with complimentary access to the Wild Wadi Water Park to cool yourself from the summer sun
Immerse yourself in Ottoman-style opulence in the famous Palm Jumeirah during your stay at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray
Perfection is synonymous with the Zabeel Saray on Dubai's Palm Island, where you will find that the decadence of the Ottoman Empire has been perfectly recaptured
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Park plus free shuttle service to a selection of Dubai Shopping Malls
- There are 10 restaurants and bars serving a variety of cuisine from all over the globe
- Boasting the Talise Ottoman Spa, where guests can indulge in a host of relaxing treatments and therapies
Relax and enjoy your stay at this five-star resort excellent choice for families
- Enjoy many additional complimentary benefits when staying in the newly refurbished superior rooms
- First child stay free on bed and breakfast up to the age of 14 when sharing with parents
- Amazing choice of award winning restaurants and bars
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
The luxurious-new InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort overlooks the beaches of the Bay of Balaclava. This...
Rove City Centre is one of Dubai's newest hotels, offering a year-round outdoor pool and fitness centre. Conveniently...
The 4* Ramada Deira hotel boasts comfortable, modern and grand interiors and facilities, as well as easy access to the...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of...