Doubletree by Hilton Hotels Expand into Middle East
Hilton hotels have signed an agreement with Jordan Maritime Complex for Real Estate Investments Co, to manage the new Doubletree by Hilton 181-room property in Aqaba which will be the Hilton's first Doubletree branded hotel to be introduced in Jordan.
Hilton Worldwide is expanding their portfolio of Hilton hotels in the Middle East with a new Doubletree by Hilton property in Aqaba, Hilton after signing a management agreement with Jordan Maritime Complex for Real Estate Investments Co.
The latest of the Hilton hotels collection will be situated in the heat of the business district of the popular coastal city of Aqaba on the south coast of Jordan. Located less than one kilometre from the city's marina and the beach, the new 181-room Doubletree by Hilton, Aqaba, will provide both business and leisure travellers with luxury accommodation during their holidays in Jordan.
Like many of the Hilton hotels, the property in Aqaba will feature stylish upscale accommodation and furnishing as well as five food and drink outlets, a coffee shop, a wine bar and nightclub, a restaurant by the pool, a health club, and a health club and spa with two treatment rooms, a sauna and steam room. Guest will be able to enjoy semi-outdoor swimming pools and a modern multi-purpose meeting room for functions and conferences.
Vice President of Operations for Egypt & Levant for Hilton Worldwide, Mahmoud Mokhtar said: "We are delighted to have signed this management agreement with Jordan Maritime Complex for Real Estate Investments Co. for our first Doubletree by Hilton in Jordan. It will also become our first Hilton Worldwide property to open in Jordan, an important market for us in our regional development strategy. We will soon be able to provide business and leisure travellers with group packages linking in all the country's tourist destinations."
Global Head for Doubletree Hotels, Rob Palleschi, said: "Doubletree by Hilton offers a wide variety of distinctively designed upscale hotels and resorts in some of the most sought-after business and leisure destinations around the world. It is exciting to see the brand introduced for the first time in Jordan, furthering our expansion across the Middle East."
The luxury hotel group currently has 44 Hilton hotels in 14 countries across the world and 23 new properties in the pipeline. These include three properties currently under development in Jordan and Doubletree hotel projects underway in Ras al Khaimah, Saudi Arabia, Dar es Salaam and Tanzania where tourists can enjoy luxury Zanzibar holidays.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Middle East Browse all
Perfection is synonymous with this stunning property on Dubai's Palm Island
- There are 10 restaurants and bars serving a variety of cuisine from all over the globe
- Boasting the Talise Ottoman Spa, where guests can indulge in a host of relaxing treatments and therapies
- 300 AED SPA credit per person per stay for the hotel SPA
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Park plus free shuttle service to a selection of Dubai Shopping Malls
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Chill at The Palm's newest luxury retreat, be wowed by the touches of opulence on every corner and be seduced by our amazing prize tag!
- Rooms boast a balcony with stunning view of the Arabian Gulf, includes free Wi-Fi
- Complimentary Access to So Fit "Gym, Sauna & Steam" with 25% disconut at SO SPA in addition to free Wi-Fi
- Choose from 7 dining venues including gourmet options and enjoy access to 5 opulent bars
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Located on the man-made island of Al Marjan, Rixos Bab Al Bahr lies near Ras Al Khaimah. Everything from tourist...
Discover the beauty of Ras al Khaimah during your stay at the luxurious Doubletree by Hilton Resort and Spa Marjan...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Experience luxurious accommodations, modern business and leisure amenities and an ideal location in the heart of Abu...
Rove City Centre is one of Dubai's newest hotels, offering a year-round outdoor pool and fitness centre. Conveniently...