Doubletree by Hilton Hotels Expand into Middle East
Hilton hotels have signed an agreement with Jordan Maritime Complex for Real Estate Investments Co, to manage the new Doubletree by Hilton 181-room property in Aqaba which will be the Hilton's first Doubletree branded hotel to be introduced in Jordan.
Hilton Worldwide is expanding their portfolio of Hilton hotels in the Middle East with a new Doubletree by Hilton property in Aqaba, Hilton after signing a management agreement with Jordan Maritime Complex for Real Estate Investments Co.
The latest of the Hilton hotels collection will be situated in the heat of the business district of the popular coastal city of Aqaba on the south coast of Jordan. Located less than one kilometre from the city's marina and the beach, the new 181-room Doubletree by Hilton, Aqaba, will provide both business and leisure travellers with luxury accommodation during their holidays in Jordan.
Like many of the Hilton hotels, the property in Aqaba will feature stylish upscale accommodation and furnishing as well as five food and drink outlets, a coffee shop, a wine bar and nightclub, a restaurant by the pool, a health club, and a health club and spa with two treatment rooms, a sauna and steam room. Guest will be able to enjoy semi-outdoor swimming pools and a modern multi-purpose meeting room for functions and conferences.
Vice President of Operations for Egypt & Levant for Hilton Worldwide, Mahmoud Mokhtar said: "We are delighted to have signed this management agreement with Jordan Maritime Complex for Real Estate Investments Co. for our first Doubletree by Hilton in Jordan. It will also become our first Hilton Worldwide property to open in Jordan, an important market for us in our regional development strategy. We will soon be able to provide business and leisure travellers with group packages linking in all the country's tourist destinations."
Global Head for Doubletree Hotels, Rob Palleschi, said: "Doubletree by Hilton offers a wide variety of distinctively designed upscale hotels and resorts in some of the most sought-after business and leisure destinations around the world. It is exciting to see the brand introduced for the first time in Jordan, furthering our expansion across the Middle East."
The luxury hotel group currently has 44 Hilton hotels in 14 countries across the world and 23 new properties in the pipeline. These include three properties currently under development in Jordan and Doubletree hotel projects underway in Ras al Khaimah, Saudi Arabia, Dar es Salaam and Tanzania where tourists can enjoy luxury Zanzibar holidays.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Middle East Browse all
Perfection is synonymous with this stunning property on Dubai's Palm Island
- There are 10 restaurants and bars serving a variety of cuisine from all over the globe
- Boasting the Talise Ottoman Spa, where guests can indulge in a host of relaxing treatments and therapies
- 300 AED SPA credit per person per stay for the hotel SPA
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Park plus free shuttle service to a selection of Dubai Shopping Malls
Enjoy a varied selection of fun activities and evening entertainment at an outstandingly beautiful beach and golf resort.
- Luxuriate at the Spa and select from an array of water sports while children have fun at the Kids' Club
- FAMILY PACKAGES from £ 1649 for a family of 2 adults & 2 kids below 12
- up to 2 children eat and stay for free
Take in the stunning 37 acre gardens of a property ideally situated in the heart of Dubai
- Good location from which to exploire Dubai's attractions such as the Burj Khalifa, Dubai Mall or the souks of Deira
- Complimentary shuttle transfer to the Dubai Parks & Resorts themepark. Buy your tickets with us!
- 14 restaurants and bars to suit every type of dining occassion, 4 swimming pools as well as rooms with a marble bath and spa tub
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Located on the man-made island of Al Marjan, Rixos Bab Al Bahr lies near Ras Al Khaimah. Everything from tourist...
Discover the beauty of Ras al Khaimah during your stay at the luxurious Doubletree by Hilton Resort and Spa Marjan...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
When true Ramada heritage meets the fabled Arabic tradition of hospitality, the outcome is unimaginably overwhelming....