Doubletree by Hilton Hotels Expand into Middle East
Hilton hotels have signed an agreement with Jordan Maritime Complex for Real Estate Investments Co, to manage the new Doubletree by Hilton 181-room property in Aqaba which will be the Hilton's first Doubletree branded hotel to be introduced in Jordan.
Hilton Worldwide is expanding their portfolio of Hilton hotels in the Middle East with a new Doubletree by Hilton property in Aqaba, Hilton after signing a management agreement with Jordan Maritime Complex for Real Estate Investments Co.
The latest of the Hilton hotels collection will be situated in the heat of the business district of the popular coastal city of Aqaba on the south coast of Jordan. Located less than one kilometre from the city's marina and the beach, the new 181-room Doubletree by Hilton, Aqaba, will provide both business and leisure travellers with luxury accommodation during their holidays in Jordan.
Like many of the Hilton hotels, the property in Aqaba will feature stylish upscale accommodation and furnishing as well as five food and drink outlets, a coffee shop, a wine bar and nightclub, a restaurant by the pool, a health club, and a health club and spa with two treatment rooms, a sauna and steam room. Guest will be able to enjoy semi-outdoor swimming pools and a modern multi-purpose meeting room for functions and conferences.
Vice President of Operations for Egypt & Levant for Hilton Worldwide, Mahmoud Mokhtar said: "We are delighted to have signed this management agreement with Jordan Maritime Complex for Real Estate Investments Co. for our first Doubletree by Hilton in Jordan. It will also become our first Hilton Worldwide property to open in Jordan, an important market for us in our regional development strategy. We will soon be able to provide business and leisure travellers with group packages linking in all the country's tourist destinations."
Global Head for Doubletree Hotels, Rob Palleschi, said: "Doubletree by Hilton offers a wide variety of distinctively designed upscale hotels and resorts in some of the most sought-after business and leisure destinations around the world. It is exciting to see the brand introduced for the first time in Jordan, furthering our expansion across the Middle East."
The luxury hotel group currently has 44 Hilton hotels in 14 countries across the world and 23 new properties in the pipeline. These include three properties currently under development in Jordan and Doubletree hotel projects underway in Ras al Khaimah, Saudi Arabia, Dar es Salaam and Tanzania where tourists can enjoy luxury Zanzibar holidays.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Middle East Browse all
Impeccable service combined with comfort and luxury at Hyatt Regency Dubai
- More than ten different Food and Beverage Outlets for your choice
- Try something absolutely unique on Dubai's only Ice Rink
- Located in the heart of the historic Deira with walking distance to the gold souks
Offering a big variety of activities and facilities to meet the needs of all sort of travellers
- up to 2 children eat and stay for free
- With 650-meter private beach, 5 temperature-controlled swimming pools, 24-hour Fitness Center that will make your trip unforgetable experience
- FAMILY PACKAGES from £ 1749 for a family of 2 adults & 2 kids below 12
Perfection is synonymous with this stunning property on Dubai's Palm Island
- Complimentary shuttle transfer to the Dubai Parks & Resorts themepark. Buy your tickets with us!
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Park plus free shuttle service to a selection of Dubai Shopping Malls
- There are 10 restaurants and bars serving a variety of cuisine from all over the globe
- Boasting the Talise Ottoman Spa, where guests can indulge in a host of relaxing treatments and therapies
Prepare to be wowed and dazzled by mystical encounters, ancient cities, marvellous wonders and unique sites as you discover the real and magical Jordan.
- Enjoy a stop-off at Mount Nebo where Prophet Moses viewed the Promised Land
- Visit the Dead Sea & enjoy a drive along the 2000-year-old Kings Highway
- Experience Petra, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, recently voted as one of the New 7 Wonders of the World
Located on the man-made island of Al Marjan, Rixos Bab Al Bahr lies near Ras Al Khaimah. Everything from tourist...
Discover the beauty of Ras al Khaimah during your stay at the luxurious Doubletree by Hilton Resort and Spa Marjan...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Rove City Centre is one of Dubai's newest hotels, offering a year-round outdoor pool and fitness centre. Conveniently...
The 4* Ramada Deira hotel boasts comfortable, modern and grand interiors and facilities, as well as easy access to the...