St Lucia holidays promoting family holidays
A new fun promotional campaign for families has been launched to entice travellers to "Go Bananas" with a St Lucia holiday that will include free stays and meals for children under the age of 17. The offer runs from 1st June until 30th September 2010.
With St Lucia holidays specially catering to families during this summer season and bringing them unique and exclusive holiday the treats for the little ones and the not so little to enjoy there's no better excuse to plan a summer escape to the island. Starting now, the Saint Lucia Tourist Board and many St Lucia hotels and family friendly resorts have teamed up to promote a family program at exceptional summer values for unforgettable St Lucia holidays.
A Caribbean Media Exchange (CMEx) release revealed that families embarking on St Lucia holidays from 1st June to 30th September, 2010 will be able to book a "Go Bananas" holiday, including free stays and meals for children under the age of 17.
This great and fun new initiative will entice children to learn to make tasty beverages using bananas, a major export crop for the island which now has tourism as its most important income-earner.
Excursions will be varied and will offer holidaymakers the choice to select from whale and dolphin watching, day cruise, a sky-ride or horseback riding. Children enjoying St Lucia holidays this summer 2010 will also have access to lectures about the legends of Saint Lucia. The program offers a complimentary babysitting for one evening.
The family programme will also be enticing children to learn to make tasty beverages using bananas, a major export crop for the island which now has tourism as its most important income-earner.
According to Louis Lewis, Director of Tourism, participating St Lucia hotels launching this family special for St Lucia holidays include some of the island's finest: Almond Resorts, Bay Gardens Resorts, Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa, Coco Resorts, Cotton Bay Village, The Marigot Bay Hotel, The Village Inn & Spa, Villa Beach Cottages and the Windjammer Landing Village Beach Resort.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In St Lucia Browse all
Go for a Premium all-inclusive experience where children and grown-ups each have their own world of endless fun, adventure and indulgement.
- Please note hotel is closed for renovations on 1st-30th September 17
- Experience St Lucia's only water park attraction with beach, several swimming pools, waterfalls, lazy river and water slides
- Enjoy FREE $500 resort credit savings when staying a minimum of 7 nights to be used on tours, spa treatments, photography services and the in resort boutique
- Enjoy complimentary round trip transfers from Hewanorra International Airport
- Save up to a fantastic 60%!! and the 1st Child STAYS FREE plus 50% for Christmas & New Year
Guests will be delighted by Sandals Regency La Toc Golf Resort and Spa , set on an expansive stretch of the golden sandy beach
- The red lane spa offers exclusive services ideal for relaxation and rejuvenation
- Enjoy HALF PRICE luxury accommodation with 'The Sandals Upto 60% off SALE’
- Enjoy a round of golf at the 9 hole golf course, laze by the pool, try the range of water sports or dance the night away at the nightclub
- The resort offers a refined yet fun atmosphere and a superb range of Global Gourmet® options and leisure facilities
It doesn't get any better than this perfect escape, designed for couples looking for an intimate and romantic experience
- Recently refurbished, including the addition of a new "toes in the sand" restaurant
- All beverages included, such as Premium Brand Alcohol and Wine by the bottle at dinner
- Water Sports and Scuba Boat Dives with Personalized Instruction
Life in Rodney Bay offers stunning sunsets, an exquisite beach and bars, clubs and restaurants - Blu St Lucia is perfectly placed to enjoy all
- Only a few minutes away from the famous Rodney bay village where you can enjoy the night life of St Lucia
- Guests can choose from rooms with a private verandah or direct access to the pool. Suites have private sun decks and junior suites can connect with adjacent suites to offer family accommodation.
- Families can enjoy wonderful on-site facilities including a swimming pool, fitness centre, tennis and a Harlequin Kiddies' club. All day dining and drinks are served in the restaurant and there's an ice cream shop and a boutique.
This holiday take time to refresh your body and revitalise your soul with an eight-day excursion to the west coast of...
Take a trip to the southern reaches of Santa Lucia and discover the delights of one of the most sought after resorts...
Sandals Halcyon Beach, located on the immaculate, sun-kissed sands of Choc Bay, is the ideal getaway for those looking...
Let yourself be taken on an unforgettable journey of jazz at the 25th anniversary of the St Lucia Jazz & Arts festival....
Experience the ultimate Caribbean holiday with eight unforgettable days in St. Lucia. This is where Mother Nature brings...
Turn your dream of a Caribbean holiday into a reality and discover one of the most exotic islands in the world. Come...