St Lucia holidays promoting family holidays
A new fun promotional campaign for families has been launched to entice travellers to "Go Bananas" with a St Lucia holiday that will include free stays and meals for children under the age of 17. The offer runs from 1st June until 30th September 2010.
With St Lucia holidays specially catering to families during this summer season and bringing them unique and exclusive holiday the treats for the little ones and the not so little to enjoy there's no better excuse to plan a summer escape to the island. Starting now, the Saint Lucia Tourist Board and many St Lucia hotels and family friendly resorts have teamed up to promote a family program at exceptional summer values for unforgettable St Lucia holidays.
A Caribbean Media Exchange (CMEx) release revealed that families embarking on St Lucia holidays from 1st June to 30th September, 2010 will be able to book a "Go Bananas" holiday, including free stays and meals for children under the age of 17.
This great and fun new initiative will entice children to learn to make tasty beverages using bananas, a major export crop for the island which now has tourism as its most important income-earner.
Excursions will be varied and will offer holidaymakers the choice to select from whale and dolphin watching, day cruise, a sky-ride or horseback riding. Children enjoying St Lucia holidays this summer 2010 will also have access to lectures about the legends of Saint Lucia. The program offers a complimentary babysitting for one evening.
The family programme will also be enticing children to learn to make tasty beverages using bananas, a major export crop for the island which now has tourism as its most important income-earner.
According to Louis Lewis, Director of Tourism, participating St Lucia hotels launching this family special for St Lucia holidays include some of the island's finest: Almond Resorts, Bay Gardens Resorts, Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa, Coco Resorts, Cotton Bay Village, The Marigot Bay Hotel, The Village Inn & Spa, Villa Beach Cottages and the Windjammer Landing Village Beach Resort.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In St Lucia Browse all
Experience a fabulous family comfort at Bay Gardens Inn
- Enjoy a taste of the Caribbean at Creole Pot restaurant, with island favourites prepared each morning
- Free daily breakfast and a private terrace and balcony in every room
- Delight in a wide variety of massages and therapies at the beutiful La Mer Spa
Be seduced by golden sunsets, fine dining and the crystal-clear water of the Caribbean Sea at the recently renovated St James Club, Morgan's Bay.
- 4 restaurants and 4 bars to suit every taste
- Children stay and eat FREE when sharing with 2 adults
- Supervised Kids Club for children from 2 to 11 years old
- Non-motorised water sports including: windsurfing, hobbie cat sailing, snorkelling and kayaks
Discover Castries' lively atmosphere, then head to your intimate luxury hideaway in the stunningly secluded Choc Bay.
- Winter Sale: Save £900 in a upgraded Honeymoon Hideaway Luxury Poolside Room
- Discover a perfect place for relaxation and rejuvenation at Red Lane Spa
- Dine beneath the stars at the Bayside Restaurant and enjoy complimentary golfing at the nearby Sandals La Toc
- Get unlimited scuba diving fully included as part of your experience!
Guests will be delighted by this couples only resort, set on an expansive stretch of the golden sandy beach
- Book a standard coach transfer and get a FREE Upgrade to a Private Transfer - Must book before 25th October 2016
- The resort offers a refined yet fun atmosphere and a superb range of dining options and leisure facilities
- The red lane spa offers exclusive services ideal for relaxation and rejuvenation
- Enjoy a round of golf at the 9 hole golf course, laze by the pool, try the range of water sports or dance the night away at the nightclub
This holiday take time to refresh your body and revitalise your soul with an eight-day excursion to the west coast of...
Take a trip to the southern reaches of Santa Lucia and discover the delights of one of the most sought after resorts...
Sandals Halcyon Beach, located on the immaculate, sun-kissed sands of Choc Bay, is the ideal getaway for those looking...
Let yourself be taken on an unforgettable journey of jazz at the 25th anniversary of the St Lucia Jazz & Arts festival....
Experience the ultimate Caribbean holiday with eight unforgettable days in St. Lucia. This is where Mother Nature brings...
Spoil yourself with eight days of limitless sun and sand on the Caribbean island of St Lucia. One of its brightest...