St Lucia holidays promoting family holidays
A new fun promotional campaign for families has been launched to entice travellers to "Go Bananas" with a St Lucia holiday that will include free stays and meals for children under the age of 17. The offer runs from 1st June until 30th September 2010.
With St Lucia holidays specially catering to families during this summer season and bringing them unique and exclusive holiday the treats for the little ones and the not so little to enjoy there's no better excuse to plan a summer escape to the island. Starting now, the Saint Lucia Tourist Board and many St Lucia hotels and family friendly resorts have teamed up to promote a family program at exceptional summer values for unforgettable St Lucia holidays.
A Caribbean Media Exchange (CMEx) release revealed that families embarking on St Lucia holidays from 1st June to 30th September, 2010 will be able to book a "Go Bananas" holiday, including free stays and meals for children under the age of 17.
This great and fun new initiative will entice children to learn to make tasty beverages using bananas, a major export crop for the island which now has tourism as its most important income-earner.
Excursions will be varied and will offer holidaymakers the choice to select from whale and dolphin watching, day cruise, a sky-ride or horseback riding. Children enjoying St Lucia holidays this summer 2010 will also have access to lectures about the legends of Saint Lucia. The program offers a complimentary babysitting for one evening.
The family programme will also be enticing children to learn to make tasty beverages using bananas, a major export crop for the island which now has tourism as its most important income-earner.
According to Louis Lewis, Director of Tourism, participating St Lucia hotels launching this family special for St Lucia holidays include some of the island's finest: Almond Resorts, Bay Gardens Resorts, Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa, Coco Resorts, Cotton Bay Village, The Marigot Bay Hotel, The Village Inn & Spa, Villa Beach Cottages and the Windjammer Landing Village Beach Resort.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In St Lucia Browse all
Experience an unforgettable holiday in St Lucia, marvel at the wonderful sandy beach and enjoy street life in the restaurants, cafe's and bars of Rodney Bay.
- The Kids Club offers a range of activities to keep your little ones happy
- Enjoy the sunfish sailing and snorkelling
- Full buffet breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner included
The Hidden Gem Hideaway that offers the ultimate St Lucia expericne
- Boutique hotel hidden away in marigot bay
- Lush gardens and wonderful views of the marina
Discover Castries' lively atmosphere, then head to your intimate luxury hideaway Sandals Halcyon Beach St. Lucia
- Luxury Included® - All Included, All Unlimited, All the Time with the choice of upto 27 five Star Global Gourmet™ restaurants and 7 bars
- Discover a perfect place for relaxation and rejuvenation at Red Lane Spa®
- Dine beneath the stars at the Bayside Restaurant or enjoy complimentary golfing at the nearby Sandals Regency La Toc Golf Resort & Spa
Enjoy breathtaking sunsets and blue sparkling waters of the Caribbean Sea at two beautiful all-inclusive St Lucia resort
Fantastic amenities, personalised services, and an endless range of activities for the whole family at St James Club, Morgan Bay, and Coconut Bay Beach Resort and Spa.
- Benefit from All-Inclusive programmes at both hotels, and enjoy a variety of complimentary activities, delicious meals at the restaurants, and a variety of entertainment for the whole family.
- Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa a free access to the largest waterpark in St Lucia, featuring five swimming pools, two waterslides, and a lazy river.
- Being close to Cap Estate Golf Course, capital city of Castries, and the world-class Rodney bay Marina, St James Club Morgan Bay Resort is a perfect base for exploring the island
This holiday take time to refresh your body and revitalise your soul with an eight-day excursion to the west coast of...
Find peace and quiet as you enjoy the astounding natural beauty which surrounds the Marigot Bay hotel during an 8-day...
Take a trip to the southern reaches of Santa Lucia and discover the delights of one of the most sought after resorts...
Let yourself be taken on an unforgettable journey of jazz at the 25th anniversary of the St Lucia Jazz & Arts festival....
Experience the ultimate Caribbean holiday with eight unforgettable days in St. Lucia. This is where Mother Nature brings...
The volcanic island of St. Lucia is one abundant in natural beauty. It is home to the most mountains among the Caribbean...