Three new Sri Lanka hotels added to our website!
Bringing holidaymakers with more options everyday, we are happy to announce the expansion of our product portfolio in Sri Lanka with the latest addition of three new Sri Lanka hotels part of the Amaya Resorts & Spas collection.
The Holiday Place is delighted to inform you that three new Sri Lanka hotels have been added to our product portfolio and are now displayed live on our website.
All part of Sri Lanka’s exclusive collection of Amaya Resort and Spas, all featuring an Ayurvedic Spa centre with the latest Ayurvedic herbal treatments, aromatic steam baths and massages for the ultimate body rejuvenation during Sri Lanka holidays. All three Amaya hotels also enjoy prime locations at inspiring holiday destinations throughout Sri Lanka, offering the traveller something distinct and unique with each hotel experience.
The Amaya Lake Hotel lies beautifully located in front of a serene lake, surrounded by a protected eco-resort with amazing wildlife in the form of exotic endemic birds, making it the ideal destination for bird-watchers and for those simply looking for tranquil and enriching Sri Lanka holidays amidst the purest of nature.
Likewise, The Amaya Hills Hotel is panoramically positioned atop a hill, surrounded by the wildest of nature, verdant hilltops, and offering breathtaking views overlooking the legendary, culture-rich city of Kandy. Thus, besides offering a heavenly nature retreat is strategically positioned to offer travellers with the best of Sri Lankan culture as they get the chance to explore the ancient and mystical kingdom of Kandy which lies right at their feet.
Lastly, The Amaya Reef Hotel is especially suited for sun-seekers, beach-bums and enthusiastic divers as it enjoys a prime beach location upon the golden sands of Sri Lanka’s Southern Coast, giving guests a unique opportunity to explore the many wonders thriving beneath the surface of the Indian Ocean. Whether it’s diving through shipwrecks, snorkelling the reef, taking leisurely beach walks, going on rainforest excursions or simply enjoying poolside cocktails and fresh seaside lobster, this hotel perfectly caters for those looking for sunny eco - beach holidays in Sri Lanka.
With the Amaya Resorts and Spas collection guests can take their pick pick: the Amaya Lake for peaceful nature, the Amaya Hills for culture and city discovery and the Amaya Reef for diving, sunbathing and relaxing by the beachside. Each of Amaya’s three distinctive Sri Lanka hotels has something special for every kind of traveller deciding to embark on Sri Lanka holidays.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 18:30 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Discover everything the ‘Island of the Gods’ has to offer with a stay in the buzzing Seminyak area
- Restore your inner balance at Taum Spa or take a surfing lesson
- Incredible value upgrades to private pool rooms
- Complimentary shuttle to town centre and Petitenget Beach
A resort where there is something for everyone
- FAMILY PACKAGES for a family of 2 adults & 2 kids below 12
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- up to 2 children eat and stay for free
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Exciting marine and entertainment attractions that the whole family can enjoy
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Use up to $2500 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Don't miss out on this incredible offer Kids 17 and under stay, play and eat free
- The Illusionists are appearing at the resort from 22nd December - 3rd Jan & The amazing Backstreet Boys are appearing on the 29th December*
- Awesome resort credits with up to $2500 to spend on spa treatments, dolphin swims, access to the Wet 'N' Wild waterpark and much more
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Located in Deira, within old Dubai, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Muraqabat offers a prime opportunity to explore the...
This stunning 4 star property, Novotel Abu Dhabi Al Bustan hotel, offers guests an ideal base from which to discover Abu...