Three new Sri Lanka hotels added to our website!
Bringing holidaymakers with more options everyday, we are happy to announce the expansion of our product portfolio in Sri Lanka with the latest addition of three new Sri Lanka hotels part of the Amaya Resorts & Spas collection.
The Holiday Place is delighted to inform you that three new Sri Lanka hotels have been added to our product portfolio and are now displayed live on our website.
All part of Sri Lanka’s exclusive collection of Amaya Resort and Spas, all featuring an Ayurvedic Spa centre with the latest Ayurvedic herbal treatments, aromatic steam baths and massages for the ultimate body rejuvenation during Sri Lanka holidays. All three Amaya hotels also enjoy prime locations at inspiring holiday destinations throughout Sri Lanka, offering the traveller something distinct and unique with each hotel experience.
The Amaya Lake Hotel lies beautifully located in front of a serene lake, surrounded by a protected eco-resort with amazing wildlife in the form of exotic endemic birds, making it the ideal destination for bird-watchers and for those simply looking for tranquil and enriching Sri Lanka holidays amidst the purest of nature.
Likewise, The Amaya Hills Hotel is panoramically positioned atop a hill, surrounded by the wildest of nature, verdant hilltops, and offering breathtaking views overlooking the legendary, culture-rich city of Kandy. Thus, besides offering a heavenly nature retreat is strategically positioned to offer travellers with the best of Sri Lankan culture as they get the chance to explore the ancient and mystical kingdom of Kandy which lies right at their feet.
Lastly, The Amaya Reef Hotel is especially suited for sun-seekers, beach-bums and enthusiastic divers as it enjoys a prime beach location upon the golden sands of Sri Lanka’s Southern Coast, giving guests a unique opportunity to explore the many wonders thriving beneath the surface of the Indian Ocean. Whether it’s diving through shipwrecks, snorkelling the reef, taking leisurely beach walks, going on rainforest excursions or simply enjoying poolside cocktails and fresh seaside lobster, this hotel perfectly caters for those looking for sunny eco - beach holidays in Sri Lanka.
With the Amaya Resorts and Spas collection guests can take their pick pick: the Amaya Lake for peaceful nature, the Amaya Hills for culture and city discovery and the Amaya Reef for diving, sunbathing and relaxing by the beachside. Each of Amaya’s three distinctive Sri Lanka hotels has something special for every kind of traveller deciding to embark on Sri Lanka holidays.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Fall in love with Havana and its captivating heritage before being dazzled by the pristine shores of Varadero
- You will be staying in luxurious hotels in both Havana and Varadero that combine perfectly and offer the best of both worlds whether you are looking to adventure or relax
- Experience the best of the world famous Varadero Beach where white sand is lapped by clear water when staying at Melia Varadero
- Enjoy a Welcome cocktail and a bottle of cava on arrival in Havana and Varadero
Indulge in the finer things in life at a luxury five-star retreat and enjoy rocking the night away
- The location on Cancun's tranquil southern shore, provides the perfect rejuivinating base for exploring Cancun.
- The resort is home to one of only two Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Courses in Cancun.
- Enjoy the array of activities including surfing, golf, dolphin swims, tours, spa treatments and much more.
Unwind in an adults-only paradise upon white sands with a FREE room upgrade and HALF price accomodation
Stay in pure paradise at Pineapple Beach Club, surrounded by a stunning waterfront of spectacular powdery white sands, it's heaven on earth
- Rejuvenate at the luxurious hotel spa or keep active all the selection of All-Inclusive water and on land activities included during your stay
- Formerly Grand Pineapple Beach Resort, The Pineapple Beach Club is a newly renovated Adults-Only All Inclusive Paradise
- Book and save up to 50%Summer just got better with savings of up to 50% plus a FREE ROOM UPGRADE in selected rooms
- Dine Al Fresco with breathtaking views of the turquoise waters of Long Bay
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Despite having opened its doors to guests in 2008, this boutique hotel has been around for much longer as it once was a...