Three new Sri Lanka hotels added to our website!
Bringing holidaymakers with more options everyday, we are happy to announce the expansion of our product portfolio in Sri Lanka with the latest addition of three new Sri Lanka hotels part of the Amaya Resorts & Spas collection.
The Holiday Place is delighted to inform you that three new Sri Lanka hotels have been added to our product portfolio and are now displayed live on our website.
All part of Sri Lanka’s exclusive collection of Amaya Resort and Spas, all featuring an Ayurvedic Spa centre with the latest Ayurvedic herbal treatments, aromatic steam baths and massages for the ultimate body rejuvenation during Sri Lanka holidays. All three Amaya hotels also enjoy prime locations at inspiring holiday destinations throughout Sri Lanka, offering the traveller something distinct and unique with each hotel experience.
The Amaya Lake Hotel lies beautifully located in front of a serene lake, surrounded by a protected eco-resort with amazing wildlife in the form of exotic endemic birds, making it the ideal destination for bird-watchers and for those simply looking for tranquil and enriching Sri Lanka holidays amidst the purest of nature.
Likewise, The Amaya Hills Hotel is panoramically positioned atop a hill, surrounded by the wildest of nature, verdant hilltops, and offering breathtaking views overlooking the legendary, culture-rich city of Kandy. Thus, besides offering a heavenly nature retreat is strategically positioned to offer travellers with the best of Sri Lankan culture as they get the chance to explore the ancient and mystical kingdom of Kandy which lies right at their feet.
Lastly, The Amaya Reef Hotel is especially suited for sun-seekers, beach-bums and enthusiastic divers as it enjoys a prime beach location upon the golden sands of Sri Lanka’s Southern Coast, giving guests a unique opportunity to explore the many wonders thriving beneath the surface of the Indian Ocean. Whether it’s diving through shipwrecks, snorkelling the reef, taking leisurely beach walks, going on rainforest excursions or simply enjoying poolside cocktails and fresh seaside lobster, this hotel perfectly caters for those looking for sunny eco - beach holidays in Sri Lanka.
With the Amaya Resorts and Spas collection guests can take their pick pick: the Amaya Lake for peaceful nature, the Amaya Hills for culture and city discovery and the Amaya Reef for diving, sunbathing and relaxing by the beachside. Each of Amaya’s three distinctive Sri Lanka hotels has something special for every kind of traveller deciding to embark on Sri Lanka holidays.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Indulge in the finer things in life at a luxury five-star retreat and enjoy rocking the night away
- The location on Cancun's tranquil southern shore, provides the perfect rejuivinating base for exploring Cancun.
- The resort is home to one of only two Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Courses in Cancun.
- Enjoy the array of activities including surfing, golf, dolphin swims, tours, spa treatments and much more.
Do the castaway experience in style and live your Robinson Crusoe dream
- Lose yourself in over 3 km of pristine beaches and aquamarine lagoons
- Beautiful bungalows nestled in the tropical gardens or on the beach, right over the lagoon
- Sample mouth-watering delights at a wide selection of dining options from flavours of the Orient to Mediterranean delights
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...