Three new Sri Lanka hotels added to our website!
Bringing holidaymakers with more options everyday, we are happy to announce the expansion of our product portfolio in Sri Lanka with the latest addition of three new Sri Lanka hotels part of the Amaya Resorts & Spas collection.
The Holiday Place is delighted to inform you that three new Sri Lanka hotels have been added to our product portfolio and are now displayed live on our website.
All part of Sri Lanka’s exclusive collection of Amaya Resort and Spas, all featuring an Ayurvedic Spa centre with the latest Ayurvedic herbal treatments, aromatic steam baths and massages for the ultimate body rejuvenation during Sri Lanka holidays. All three Amaya hotels also enjoy prime locations at inspiring holiday destinations throughout Sri Lanka, offering the traveller something distinct and unique with each hotel experience.
The Amaya Lake Hotel lies beautifully located in front of a serene lake, surrounded by a protected eco-resort with amazing wildlife in the form of exotic endemic birds, making it the ideal destination for bird-watchers and for those simply looking for tranquil and enriching Sri Lanka holidays amidst the purest of nature.
Likewise, The Amaya Hills Hotel is panoramically positioned atop a hill, surrounded by the wildest of nature, verdant hilltops, and offering breathtaking views overlooking the legendary, culture-rich city of Kandy. Thus, besides offering a heavenly nature retreat is strategically positioned to offer travellers with the best of Sri Lankan culture as they get the chance to explore the ancient and mystical kingdom of Kandy which lies right at their feet.
Lastly, The Amaya Reef Hotel is especially suited for sun-seekers, beach-bums and enthusiastic divers as it enjoys a prime beach location upon the golden sands of Sri Lanka’s Southern Coast, giving guests a unique opportunity to explore the many wonders thriving beneath the surface of the Indian Ocean. Whether it’s diving through shipwrecks, snorkelling the reef, taking leisurely beach walks, going on rainforest excursions or simply enjoying poolside cocktails and fresh seaside lobster, this hotel perfectly caters for those looking for sunny eco - beach holidays in Sri Lanka.
With the Amaya Resorts and Spas collection guests can take their pick pick: the Amaya Lake for peaceful nature, the Amaya Hills for culture and city discovery and the Amaya Reef for diving, sunbathing and relaxing by the beachside. Each of Amaya’s three distinctive Sri Lanka hotels has something special for every kind of traveller deciding to embark on Sri Lanka holidays.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride in Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal in Agra, experience a feast to remember with a traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- An English-Speaking local Guide will take you around the sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
While staying at the hotel you will be able to enjoy Unlimited-Luxury sure to make your Dominican Republic holiday one to never forget
- Five swimming pools including an infinity pool, a children’s pool, a salt water pool and two private Preferred Club pools
- Adults at Now Onyx have full access to Breathless Punta Cana next door including a casino, the After Dark nightclub, the relax Spa by Pevonia®, a fitness center and 20 additional dining and bar options
- All ground floor suites are swim up suites offering access to a pool directly from their terrace
Stretching along a blessed mile of powdery soft sands, this all-inclusive resort is the perfect place for endless family fun.
- The Kids Club has an outdoor playground and kids-only pool while the Teen Centre for over 13s offers a great variety of fun activities
- Enjoy a FREE glass bottom boat trip, island jeep safari and island coach tour
- Fantastic location 30 minutes to Bridgetown, 5 minutes to Speightstown and 15 minutes to Holetown, there is plenty to explore around the Almond Beach Resort
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Located by the picturesque St. Paul's Bay, Porto Azzurro Hotel is only 10 minutes away from Malta's main sandy beaches...
Located on the Atlantic coast at the mouth of the Souss Valley, Agadir is Morocco’s slice of coastal cool....
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...