Three new Sri Lanka hotels added to our website!
Bringing holidaymakers with more options everyday, we are happy to announce the expansion of our product portfolio in Sri Lanka with the latest addition of three new Sri Lanka hotels part of the Amaya Resorts & Spas collection.
The Holiday Place is delighted to inform you that three new Sri Lanka hotels have been added to our product portfolio and are now displayed live on our website.
All part of Sri Lanka’s exclusive collection of Amaya Resort and Spas, all featuring an Ayurvedic Spa centre with the latest Ayurvedic herbal treatments, aromatic steam baths and massages for the ultimate body rejuvenation during Sri Lanka holidays. All three Amaya hotels also enjoy prime locations at inspiring holiday destinations throughout Sri Lanka, offering the traveller something distinct and unique with each hotel experience.
The Amaya Lake Hotel lies beautifully located in front of a serene lake, surrounded by a protected eco-resort with amazing wildlife in the form of exotic endemic birds, making it the ideal destination for bird-watchers and for those simply looking for tranquil and enriching Sri Lanka holidays amidst the purest of nature.
Likewise, The Amaya Hills Hotel is panoramically positioned atop a hill, surrounded by the wildest of nature, verdant hilltops, and offering breathtaking views overlooking the legendary, culture-rich city of Kandy. Thus, besides offering a heavenly nature retreat is strategically positioned to offer travellers with the best of Sri Lankan culture as they get the chance to explore the ancient and mystical kingdom of Kandy which lies right at their feet.
Lastly, The Amaya Reef Hotel is especially suited for sun-seekers, beach-bums and enthusiastic divers as it enjoys a prime beach location upon the golden sands of Sri Lanka’s Southern Coast, giving guests a unique opportunity to explore the many wonders thriving beneath the surface of the Indian Ocean. Whether it’s diving through shipwrecks, snorkelling the reef, taking leisurely beach walks, going on rainforest excursions or simply enjoying poolside cocktails and fresh seaside lobster, this hotel perfectly caters for those looking for sunny eco - beach holidays in Sri Lanka.
With the Amaya Resorts and Spas collection guests can take their pick pick: the Amaya Lake for peaceful nature, the Amaya Hills for culture and city discovery and the Amaya Reef for diving, sunbathing and relaxing by the beachside. Each of Amaya’s three distinctive Sri Lanka hotels has something special for every kind of traveller deciding to embark on Sri Lanka holidays.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Be Live Collection Punta Cana offers Pristine white beaches, swaying palms and a pulsating Latin vibe
Head to where the sun shines and enjoy a week-long holiday by the sparkling turquoise beaches of Punta Cana. Here you'll find endless fun for all the family as well as plenty of relaxing options for adults.
- 24-Hour All-Inclusive Service
- Enjoy unlimited access to a white soda beach that's perfect for snorkelling
- World class facilities for all the family plus children stay for half the price
Do the castaway experience in style and live your Robinson Crusoe dream
- Lose yourself in over 3 km of pristine beaches and aquamarine lagoons
- Beautiful bungalows nestled in the tropical gardens or on the beach, right over the lagoon
- Sample mouth-watering delights at a wide selection of dining options from flavours of the Orient to Mediterranean delights
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of...
A charming little retreat right at the heart of Tunis, Le Pacha is centrally located to give you easy access to all of...