Emirates recruiting in Abu Dhabi as part of expansion plans
Emirates will be looking to recruit more cabin crew members from Abu Dhabi next week with the launch of a Cabin Crew Open Day to be held on 29th May. The move follows Emirates' expanding fleet and route network as they look for more Arabic speaking staff.
Emirates , the award-winning carrier flying the world to great Dubai holidays, is planning a visit to Abu Dhabi this week in a bid to recruit additional cabin crew to help service the company’s rapidly expanding fleet and route network. Emirates is looking to employ around 3,000 cabin crew this year in an effort to meet the demands of its growing fleet and route network as they expand to serve more worldwide holiday destinations. With a large number of Arabic speaking destinations served, Emirates is also working hard to further increase its Arabic language crew count. The airline last visited Abu Dhabi in October 2008 when over 150 people applied for a cabin crew position with the prestigious carrier.
The Cabin Crew open day will be held on 29th May from 09:00am at the Al Maha Ariaan by Rotana, Hamdan Street, Abu Dhabi. Recruiting only the best to represent the luxury holidays they fly passengers to, the open day will provide interested candidates with a chance to submit their resumes to the Emirates Cabin Crew recruitment team and gain a better understanding of what life is like at 35,000 feet. The following day pre-selected candidates identified from the previous day will go through the assessment and selection process.
Rick Helliwell, Emirates Vice President Recruitment said: “There are very few jobs that enable you to travel the world working in a multicultural team of over 120 nationalities. Life as an Emirates Cabin Crew member is both diverse and rewarding and it is not surprising that we receive over 5,000 applications for cabin crew positions each and every month."
To be considered for the exciting role of one of Emirates' cabin crew members, candidates must have achieved High School certification, be 21 years of age or over, have a safety arm reach of 212cm and be fluent in written and spoken English. Candidates should also have a friendly, customer-oriented personality, be committed to working in a team environment and be prepared for frequent travel.
“We look for various personal qualities when selecting cabin crew. Most importantly they must have a genuine desire to help others and a meticulous approach to service excellence. They must be confident communicators, flexible and adaptable and be positive people with a desire to see the world.” -Mr Helliwell continued.
Currently, over 11,000 Cabin Crew, spanning across 129 nationalities, serve the airline’s 102 holiday destinations, all of which are based in Dubai and take pride in taking worlwide holidaymakers to Dubai holidays and to many other exciting Middle Eastern destinations.
Working as Cabin Crew for Emirates new recruits will have the opportunity to quickly broaden their knowledge of the world and its unique cultures.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
For an amazing price, you can experience a tropical paradise where everything is included - Ambre Resort offers affordable luxury for all to enjoy
- Make the most of glass-bottomed boat trips, kayaking, snorkelling and green fees at the nearby Ile aux Cerfs Golf Club
- Enjoy a selection of restaurants and Bars inlcuding a swim-up bar
- Ambre resort has stunning views of the Indian Ocean and boasts a 750-metre long white natural beach
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Discreet and unpretentious, yet charming and welcoming, Hotel Phebus enjoys a quiet location at the heart of La Marsa -...