Emirates recruiting in Abu Dhabi as part of expansion plans
Emirates will be looking to recruit more cabin crew members from Abu Dhabi next week with the launch of a Cabin Crew Open Day to be held on 29th May. The move follows Emirates' expanding fleet and route network as they look for more Arabic speaking staff.
Emirates , the award-winning carrier flying the world to great Dubai holidays, is planning a visit to Abu Dhabi this week in a bid to recruit additional cabin crew to help service the company’s rapidly expanding fleet and route network. Emirates is looking to employ around 3,000 cabin crew this year in an effort to meet the demands of its growing fleet and route network as they expand to serve more worldwide holiday destinations. With a large number of Arabic speaking destinations served, Emirates is also working hard to further increase its Arabic language crew count. The airline last visited Abu Dhabi in October 2008 when over 150 people applied for a cabin crew position with the prestigious carrier.
The Cabin Crew open day will be held on 29th May from 09:00am at the Al Maha Ariaan by Rotana, Hamdan Street, Abu Dhabi. Recruiting only the best to represent the luxury holidays they fly passengers to, the open day will provide interested candidates with a chance to submit their resumes to the Emirates Cabin Crew recruitment team and gain a better understanding of what life is like at 35,000 feet. The following day pre-selected candidates identified from the previous day will go through the assessment and selection process.
Rick Helliwell, Emirates Vice President Recruitment said: “There are very few jobs that enable you to travel the world working in a multicultural team of over 120 nationalities. Life as an Emirates Cabin Crew member is both diverse and rewarding and it is not surprising that we receive over 5,000 applications for cabin crew positions each and every month."
To be considered for the exciting role of one of Emirates' cabin crew members, candidates must have achieved High School certification, be 21 years of age or over, have a safety arm reach of 212cm and be fluent in written and spoken English. Candidates should also have a friendly, customer-oriented personality, be committed to working in a team environment and be prepared for frequent travel.
“We look for various personal qualities when selecting cabin crew. Most importantly they must have a genuine desire to help others and a meticulous approach to service excellence. They must be confident communicators, flexible and adaptable and be positive people with a desire to see the world.” -Mr Helliwell continued.
Currently, over 11,000 Cabin Crew, spanning across 129 nationalities, serve the airline’s 102 holiday destinations, all of which are based in Dubai and take pride in taking worlwide holidaymakers to Dubai holidays and to many other exciting Middle Eastern destinations.
Working as Cabin Crew for Emirates new recruits will have the opportunity to quickly broaden their knowledge of the world and its unique cultures.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars catering to every taste and occasion & access to 5 glorious Swimming Pools including 1 at Royal Level, 1 salt water pool only for adults and 1 children's pool
- This resort is a fantastic choice for an exciting family holiday that you will never forget,why not make it extra special by upgrading to visit the amazing Xcaret Park
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Fairmont Ajman is surrounded by stunning white sandy beaches and year round sunshine, just 30 minutes from the bustling...