Safir Hotels and Resorts wins two awards at the World Travel Awards 2010 in Dubai
Safir Hotels and Resorts, who have numerous Middle East, North Africa and Egypt hotels, has been recognised for its commitment to provide quality customer experience for guests with two awards presented to them at the World Travel Awards 2010 Ceremony.
Safir Hotels and Resorts received two awards at this year's World Travel Awards 2010 for their commitment to providing a quality customer experience for guests enjoying Kuwait, Algeria, Lebanon, Syria, Qatar, Iraq, Oman and Egypt holidays.
Safir Al-Sayedah Zeinab Hotel - Damascus, was awarded the title of Syria's Leading Hotel for the fourth time in five years, and the Safir Hoda Al Wali - Karbala'a was the only Iraq hotel to be recognised at the ceremony with the title of Iraq's Leading Hotel. Regional Director of Operations Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, Iraq and Iran, Mr. Najib Saad, said:
"We are very proud our customers have once again confirmed us as their preferred choice this year. This is the result of a dedicated team delivering excellent service to our loyal customers and anticipating their needs. This is the key to today's hospitality, go the extra mile."
The Safir Al-Sayedah Zeinab Hotel - Damascus is situated just 20 minutes away from the city centre and 15 minutes from Damascus International Airport and features 157 spacious and sophisticated rooms and suites, private garden, a children's playground, a gourmet Iranian restaurant, a modern business centre, a shopping arcade and a coffee shop.
Safir Hoda Al Wali - Karbala'a, Iraq features 349 luxury guest rooms and first class facilities and service including a Lebanese Restaurant, a grand ballroom with the capacity for 300 guests, modern meeting and conference rooms and facilities, excellent banqueting facilities, and an elegant lobby coffee lounge.
The newly appointed General Manager of Safir Hoda Al Wali - Iraq, Fida H Tayara, said:
"It is with great pride that we receive this award as a proof of our dedication to our loyal customers. Regardless of the perception of Iraq's current situation, our property delivers the same standard of high level service Safir provides in all its properties throughout its portfolio. This is an incentive to continue to improve and a reassurance that we are in the right track."
The hotel group are also expanding their portfolio with an aggressive expansion plan to develop 40 new properties by 2015. The construction of additional Oman hotels and projects is currently underway in the UAE, Sudan, Malaysia, Iran, Indonesia, Turkey and India with many properties scheduled for completion as early as 2011 and 2012.
As well as providing Middle East and Oman holidays and luxury Egypt hotels for travellers from all over the world, Safir Hotels and Resorts belongs to the Kuwait Hotels Company (KHC), who is involved in the operation and management of many restaurants an catering services and resorts and hotels across the Middle East.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
Prepare to be wowed and dazzled by mystical encounters, ancient cities, marvellous wonders and unique sites as you discover the real and magical Jordan.
- Enjoy a stop-off at Mount Nebo where Prophet Moses viewed the Promised Land
- Visit the Dead Sea & enjoy a drive along the 2000-year-old Kings Highway
- Experience Petra, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, recently voted as one of the New 7 Wonders of the World
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...