Safir Hotels and Resorts wins two awards at the World Travel Awards 2010 in Dubai
Safir Hotels and Resorts, who have numerous Middle East, North Africa and Egypt hotels, has been recognised for its commitment to provide quality customer experience for guests with two awards presented to them at the World Travel Awards 2010 Ceremony.
Safir Hotels and Resorts received two awards at this year's World Travel Awards 2010 for their commitment to providing a quality customer experience for guests enjoying Kuwait, Algeria, Lebanon, Syria, Qatar, Iraq, Oman and Egypt holidays.
Safir Al-Sayedah Zeinab Hotel - Damascus, was awarded the title of Syria's Leading Hotel for the fourth time in five years, and the Safir Hoda Al Wali - Karbala'a was the only Iraq hotel to be recognised at the ceremony with the title of Iraq's Leading Hotel. Regional Director of Operations Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, Iraq and Iran, Mr. Najib Saad, said:
"We are very proud our customers have once again confirmed us as their preferred choice this year. This is the result of a dedicated team delivering excellent service to our loyal customers and anticipating their needs. This is the key to today's hospitality, go the extra mile."
The Safir Al-Sayedah Zeinab Hotel - Damascus is situated just 20 minutes away from the city centre and 15 minutes from Damascus International Airport and features 157 spacious and sophisticated rooms and suites, private garden, a children's playground, a gourmet Iranian restaurant, a modern business centre, a shopping arcade and a coffee shop.
Safir Hoda Al Wali - Karbala'a, Iraq features 349 luxury guest rooms and first class facilities and service including a Lebanese Restaurant, a grand ballroom with the capacity for 300 guests, modern meeting and conference rooms and facilities, excellent banqueting facilities, and an elegant lobby coffee lounge.
The newly appointed General Manager of Safir Hoda Al Wali - Iraq, Fida H Tayara, said:
"It is with great pride that we receive this award as a proof of our dedication to our loyal customers. Regardless of the perception of Iraq's current situation, our property delivers the same standard of high level service Safir provides in all its properties throughout its portfolio. This is an incentive to continue to improve and a reassurance that we are in the right track."
The hotel group are also expanding their portfolio with an aggressive expansion plan to develop 40 new properties by 2015. The construction of additional Oman hotels and projects is currently underway in the UAE, Sudan, Malaysia, Iran, Indonesia, Turkey and India with many properties scheduled for completion as early as 2011 and 2012.
As well as providing Middle East and Oman holidays and luxury Egypt hotels for travellers from all over the world, Safir Hotels and Resorts belongs to the Kuwait Hotels Company (KHC), who is involved in the operation and management of many restaurants an catering services and resorts and hotels across the Middle East.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Enjoy a taste of Thailand with a complimentary cooking class
- Relaxing location close to the beach
- Free shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- This resort is a fantastic choice for an exciting family holiday that you will never forget,why not make it extra special by upgrading to visit the amazing Xcaret Park
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars catering to every taste and occasion & access to 5 glorious Swimming Pools
Enjoy Unlimited-Luxury and make the most of the stunning secluded setting at Bavaro beach
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Younger guests get to have limitless fun at the Explorer's Kids Club and the Core Zone Teens' Club.
- Enjoy a host of activities, including tennis, basketball, volleyball, bowling, golf, Horse riding, fishing, aerobics, dance classes, water sports.
- Be dined and wined at a selection of no less than nine restaurants.
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
A modern, stylish and affordable Abu Dhabi hotel conveniently located in within easy access to the Abu Dhabi Airport as...