Safir Hotels and Resorts wins two awards at the World Travel Awards 2010 in Dubai
Safir Hotels and Resorts, who have numerous Middle East, North Africa and Egypt hotels, has been recognised for its commitment to provide quality customer experience for guests with two awards presented to them at the World Travel Awards 2010 Ceremony.
Safir Hotels and Resorts received two awards at this year's World Travel Awards 2010 for their commitment to providing a quality customer experience for guests enjoying Kuwait, Algeria, Lebanon, Syria, Qatar, Iraq, Oman and Egypt holidays.
Safir Al-Sayedah Zeinab Hotel - Damascus, was awarded the title of Syria's Leading Hotel for the fourth time in five years, and the Safir Hoda Al Wali - Karbala'a was the only Iraq hotel to be recognised at the ceremony with the title of Iraq's Leading Hotel. Regional Director of Operations Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, Iraq and Iran, Mr. Najib Saad, said:
"We are very proud our customers have once again confirmed us as their preferred choice this year. This is the result of a dedicated team delivering excellent service to our loyal customers and anticipating their needs. This is the key to today's hospitality, go the extra mile."
The Safir Al-Sayedah Zeinab Hotel - Damascus is situated just 20 minutes away from the city centre and 15 minutes from Damascus International Airport and features 157 spacious and sophisticated rooms and suites, private garden, a children's playground, a gourmet Iranian restaurant, a modern business centre, a shopping arcade and a coffee shop.
Safir Hoda Al Wali - Karbala'a, Iraq features 349 luxury guest rooms and first class facilities and service including a Lebanese Restaurant, a grand ballroom with the capacity for 300 guests, modern meeting and conference rooms and facilities, excellent banqueting facilities, and an elegant lobby coffee lounge.
The newly appointed General Manager of Safir Hoda Al Wali - Iraq, Fida H Tayara, said:
"It is with great pride that we receive this award as a proof of our dedication to our loyal customers. Regardless of the perception of Iraq's current situation, our property delivers the same standard of high level service Safir provides in all its properties throughout its portfolio. This is an incentive to continue to improve and a reassurance that we are in the right track."
The hotel group are also expanding their portfolio with an aggressive expansion plan to develop 40 new properties by 2015. The construction of additional Oman hotels and projects is currently underway in the UAE, Sudan, Malaysia, Iran, Indonesia, Turkey and India with many properties scheduled for completion as early as 2011 and 2012.
As well as providing Middle East and Oman holidays and luxury Egypt hotels for travellers from all over the world, Safir Hotels and Resorts belongs to the Kuwait Hotels Company (KHC), who is involved in the operation and management of many restaurants an catering services and resorts and hotels across the Middle East.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Exclusive India Sale, Enjoy Huge reductions on all our tours must be booked by 31 August 2017
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
A couples' dream, located between a lush green tropical jungle and a beautiful sandy beach ensures total relaxation
- Enjoy huge savings on this amazing hotel including 'Live It Up' for travel in 2018 slashing higher room category prices
- The Sip, Savor & See Dining Experience includes complimentary dinner, drinks and entertainment at a restaurant or bar at a participating resort of their choice
- Guestrooms and Suites provide a wealth of amenities including a daily refreshed mini bar, 24 hour room and concierge services, a large TV and much more
- The resort has a great location next to a pristine golden sand beach and lush tropical jungle
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Despite having opened its doors to guests in 2008, this boutique hotel has been around for much longer as it once was a...