Safir Hotels and Resorts wins two awards at the World Travel Awards 2010 in Dubai
Safir Hotels and Resorts, who have numerous Middle East, North Africa and Egypt hotels, has been recognised for its commitment to provide quality customer experience for guests with two awards presented to them at the World Travel Awards 2010 Ceremony.
Safir Hotels and Resorts received two awards at this year's World Travel Awards 2010 for their commitment to providing a quality customer experience for guests enjoying Kuwait, Algeria, Lebanon, Syria, Qatar, Iraq, Oman and Egypt holidays.
Safir Al-Sayedah Zeinab Hotel - Damascus, was awarded the title of Syria's Leading Hotel for the fourth time in five years, and the Safir Hoda Al Wali - Karbala'a was the only Iraq hotel to be recognised at the ceremony with the title of Iraq's Leading Hotel. Regional Director of Operations Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, Iraq and Iran, Mr. Najib Saad, said:
"We are very proud our customers have once again confirmed us as their preferred choice this year. This is the result of a dedicated team delivering excellent service to our loyal customers and anticipating their needs. This is the key to today's hospitality, go the extra mile."
The Safir Al-Sayedah Zeinab Hotel - Damascus is situated just 20 minutes away from the city centre and 15 minutes from Damascus International Airport and features 157 spacious and sophisticated rooms and suites, private garden, a children's playground, a gourmet Iranian restaurant, a modern business centre, a shopping arcade and a coffee shop.
Safir Hoda Al Wali - Karbala'a, Iraq features 349 luxury guest rooms and first class facilities and service including a Lebanese Restaurant, a grand ballroom with the capacity for 300 guests, modern meeting and conference rooms and facilities, excellent banqueting facilities, and an elegant lobby coffee lounge.
The newly appointed General Manager of Safir Hoda Al Wali - Iraq, Fida H Tayara, said:
"It is with great pride that we receive this award as a proof of our dedication to our loyal customers. Regardless of the perception of Iraq's current situation, our property delivers the same standard of high level service Safir provides in all its properties throughout its portfolio. This is an incentive to continue to improve and a reassurance that we are in the right track."
The hotel group are also expanding their portfolio with an aggressive expansion plan to develop 40 new properties by 2015. The construction of additional Oman hotels and projects is currently underway in the UAE, Sudan, Malaysia, Iran, Indonesia, Turkey and India with many properties scheduled for completion as early as 2011 and 2012.
As well as providing Middle East and Oman holidays and luxury Egypt hotels for travellers from all over the world, Safir Hotels and Resorts belongs to the Kuwait Hotels Company (KHC), who is involved in the operation and management of many restaurants an catering services and resorts and hotels across the Middle East.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Discover Be Live Collection Punta Cana's pristine white beaches, swaying palms and pulsating Latin vibe
Enjoy a fabulous holiday by the sparkling turquoise beaches of Punta Cana where you'll find endless fun as well as plenty of relaxing options
- Unlimited access to a fantastic beach that's perfect for snorkelling
- Enjoy luxury with a 24-Hour All-Inclusive Service
- Great facilities for all the family plus children stay for half the price
Use up to $2500 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Don't miss out on this incredible offer Kids 17 and under stay, play and eat free
- The Illusionists are appearing at the resort from 22nd December - 3rd Jan & The amazing Backstreet Boys are appearing on the 29th December*
- Awesome resort credits with up to $2500 to spend on spa treatments, dolphin swims, access to the Wet 'N' Wild waterpark and much more
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then Stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Blau Varadero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Varadero
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Zabeel House Mini by Jumeirah is a playful, pocket friendly hotel high on design and low on complexity. Perfectly...
Experience the height of luxurious comfort at the modern deluxe Pearl Rotana, designed to suit the needs of business,...