Four Seasons Magazine list Seychelles beaches amongst the "top" in the world
Numerous Seychelles beaches have been listed as top beaches by the Four Seasons Magazine as they provide tourists with uncrowded stretches, white powder sand and the sparkling turquoise waters of the Indian Ocean.
The Four Seasons Magazine has listed Seychelles beaches as some of the best in the world with their pristine white sand and a backdrop of lush rolling hills and pink granite boulders surrounded by the azure waters of the stunning Indian Ocean.
The islands of La Digue, Fregate, and the main island for Seychelles holidays, Mahe, were highlighted in the recent article by the magazine and rated amongst the top beaches in the world. The Seychelles are home to a number of exquisite beaches near the African coast which are made up of powder white sandy with warm waters lapping on the shores.
Unlike many other more crowded tourist destinations, beaches on these Indian Ocean islands are not surrounded by high rise Seychelles hotels and resorts creating a skyline of buildings interrupting views of the stunning coastline. Instead, the islands feature a scattering of luxury water and beach villas made of naturally sourced materials and traditional design which compliment the spectacular beach surroundings.
Many of the Seychelles beaches are only accessible by foot, which enable them to be more secluded and uncrowded, whilst many feature shallow waters perfect for snorkelling and swimming.
The most popular Seychelles beaches include Anse Forbans which is situated on the south east coast of Mahe; Anse Union which is part of the L'Union Estate, a spectacular plantation open to tourists on Seychelles holidays; and Anse Patates which is located on the northern tip of the La Digue Island.
Other top beaches rated by Four Seasons Magazine included Sinclair's Bay in north eastern Scotland, lava beaches in the South pacific, the beautiful Wailea Beach of Maui, The Maldives, Pampelonne or Plage de Tahiti in St. Tropez, Art Deco South Beach, Florida, Tayrona National Nature Park in Colombia, secluded beaches with jagged coastline in Corfu, and the popular surfing spot of Bondi Beach in Sydney, Australia.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Seychelles Browse all
Swim around some of the most amazing under water sites in the world at the Hilton Seychelles Labriz Resort and Spa
- Discover incredible flora and fauna including giant tortoise and incense trees
- Choose from a range of casual to gourmet dining options, or opt for an in-villa or under the stars experience
- Indulge in a spa treatment in a magical setting
Discovery the wonder and beauty of thew Sheychelles at berjaya praslin resort, seychelles
- Dive along side fascinating sea creatures and amazing sights while bringing you even more enchanting discoveries.
- Jungle trekking, Island hopping, sailing and kayaking are just some of the many activities you can enjoy
- Discover Cote D'Or, one of the most stunning beaches in the world
Soak up the stunning landscapes, friendly atmosphere, fascinating architecture and leisurely pace of life of La Digue Island
- Enjoy excursions galore - Take a bike or ox ride, visit Veuve Reserve, the Union Estate Park and Nid Aigle, or explore nearby islands, including Coco Island, Island Grande Soeur, Marianne Island and Praslin.
- The languid pace of life and the romantic, friendly atmosphere.
- Bask on beaches which have topped CNN’s list of ‘the world’s best beaches’.
For a secluded retreat, and a romatic hideaway nestled among the beach coves of Beau Vallon, choose Hilton Northolme and take advantage of an affordable price
- First Class facilities a luxury spa
- Breath taking views of the Indian Ocean
- Villa-style accomodation
Nicely hidden away amidst beautifully landscaped tropical gardens dotted by swaying coconut palms that gently dance in...
Prepare yourself for a memorable 8-day holiday with your family at the avani seychelles , where you will be able to...
Located on the largest island of the Seychelles, Mahe, the Kempinski Seychelles boasts modern luxury rooms and suites...
Set 25m from the Au Cap beach on the Island of Mahe lies the cheerful Reef Holiday Apartments. These affordable...
Located in the south of Mahe Island, Au Fond De Mer View is a family-run hotel with stunning views of Anse Royale bay....
Enjoy completely refurbished guest rooms and comfortable accommodation at the Berjaya Beau Vallon Bay hotel. The...