Sunset Resorts launches new incentive to bring the little ones on Jamaica holidays
Two great new incentives have been launched by Sunset Resorts to encourage parents to bring the whole family along to fun-packed Jamaica holidays. A new set of spa treatments has been launched for children to enjoy with parents together with discounts.
Launching a special new Kids Special Campaign to entice parents to bring along the little ones for fun-filled Jamaica holidays at two of their Jamaica Resorts, the Jamaican hotelier, Sunset Resorts is offering new incentives to keep the young ones well and truly entertained while offering the adults massive discounts on their stays.
On one hand, Sunset Resorts two family friendly all-inclusive Jamaica hotels, Sunset Beach Resort, Spa & Waterpark in Montego Bay and Sunset Jamaica Grande Resort, Spa & Conference Centre in Ocho Rios, are now offering unique children’s spa treatments to young spa enthusiasts. Parents will now be able to pamper their little ones during Jamaica holidays as children aged 3 to 10 now get the opportunity to relax and rejuvenate just like their parents with specially designed, fun, and kid-themed pampering spa treatments.
Now a variety of new and fun treatments are available to children enjoying Jamaica holidays at these two resorts, including manicures, pedicures, neck and shoulder massages and facials. Popular packages include a manicure and half head hair braiding or fingers and toe polish plus half head hair braiding. Special parent and child packages are also available; with the Mommy & Me package consisting of a 20 minute neck and shoulder massage, manicure and pedicure while the Daddy & Me package offers a 20 minute neck and shoulder massage and mini facial or a haircut. With children’s spa treatment packages ranging from $50 to $155, parents are reminded that a parent or adult guardian must accompany children during spa treatments at all times.
On the other hand, Sunset Resorts are simultaneously launching another campaign aimed at children and this time the incentive is cost-related. Families will be able to enjoy a massive 35% discount when bringing their kids along to enjoy Jamaica holidays with Sunset Resorts’ new Play in Paradise Sale! Pack up the kids and head to Jamaica for a summer vacation with Sunset Resorts new Play in Paradise sale. This summer, there will be lots of family-friendly extras at the resort, including free stays for up 2 children in ocean view and higher category rooms! However we must remind Jamaica holiday hopefuls that spaces are limited and they fill up quick, so families are highly encouraged to book their Jamaica holidays today!.
All-inclusive means everyone in the family is included in the fun for unforgettable Jamaica holidays—at Sunset Resorts, boredom isn’t an option! There’s plenty to do in and around the many wimming pools and even more to enjoy on the beach. With a full roster of shows, sports and activities just for kids (and teens!) there’s never a dull moment. At Sunset Beach Resort, Spa & Waterpark kids will love the pool area’s Pirates’ Paradise Water Park and the free Club Mongoose, created especially for ages 2-12. Older kids can hang out at the Pirates’ Cove Teen Center, or maybe take a lesson on one of four championship tennis courts, all lit for night play.
Sunset Resorts takes pride in providing plenty of fun-filled activities for families and kids of all ages to enjoy during active Jamaica holidays at their resorts.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Jamaica Browse all
Explore the area and enjoy an easy access to all attractions around Falmouth at Mangos Jamaica
- Fully equipped fitness centre, watersport activities, tennis court, golf and themed dining evenings to enjoy
- Within 30 minutes by car from Montego Bay International airport and downtown Montego
- Complimentary Wi-fi throughout the hotel
With a waterpark, onsite Robert Von Hagge Championship Golf Course and a spa for the ultimate in wellbeing, Hilton Rose Hall offers a dream holiday
- Discounted rates available for 2018 available for a limited time!
- Indulge in a spa treatment or play a round of golf at Cinnamon Hill Golf Course
- Experience great all-inclusive options at 7 fantastic restaurants, bars and grills
- Bask on the 2,500 foot private beach or enjoy Sugar Mill Falls park - The biggest aquatic park in the Caribbean
Located within 15 minutes from Sangster's International Airport and 5 minutes from three world-class golf courses
- Enjoy Exclusive April Offers with incredible savings
- A variety of water sports or leave your daily stress behind and relax with the magical spa services
- Luxury accommodations combined with breathtaking ocean views
- A wide selection of restaurants with international gourmet buffet, where you can enjoy a variety of cuisine from breakfast pastries to classic Jamaican fare
Enjoy the priviliges of bygone days at secrets st. james montego bay, an Adults Only Romantic resort with Unlimited-Luxury Privileges
- Relax & Unwind at the Secrets Spa by Pevonia or watch a live show at the open-air theatre
- Indulge in a host of international cuisine, or dine in with 24-hr room service
- Huge savings when you upgrade to a Preferred Club room or Preferred Club Junior Suite
- Enjoy a range of activities including sailing, snorkelling, windsurfing and tennis
Enjoy the perfect setting for a romantic honeymoon or tropical wedding at the all inclusive Mangos Jamaica. This adults...
Experience firsthand the enchantment of Jamaica's magical Montego Bay as you enjoy the holiday of a lifetime. The Hilton...
Montego Bay is simply a postcard made real. It is one of Jamaica's premier resorts, covered in fine white sands and...
Spoil yourself with a week of sun and sand at one of Jamaica's most beautiful beaches. Your eight days in Rooms On The...
Nestled upon a stunning beach The Rondel Village Hotel is within close proximity to the entertainment and activities...
Located in New Kingston, the Knutsford Court Hotel offers a laidback atmosphere within a beautiful tropical setting....