New promotions offer unique opportunities for travellers to Costa Rica
Travellers looking for Costa Rica holidays will find that the region's is offering a range of travel packages to encourage visitors to the region whether travellers are en-route to another destination or looking for active fun packed breaks in Costa Rica.
Since the crisis caused by the Iceland volcanic ash cloud grounded thousands of flights last month throughout much of Europe's airspace, tour operators and companies in Costa Rica's travel industry are offering travellers a selection of exciting packages to entice visitors to take Costa Rica holidays this year.
The country's close proximity to North America and a number of convenient flight connections allows it to be attractive to tourist seeking holidays with a difference and the chance to explore stunning sites and enjoy relaxing or action packed Costa Rica holidays.
Known for its efforts in sustainable tourism, Costa Rica offers numerous holiday experiences for visitors whether it's historical or nature Costa Rica tours, relaxing beach breaks, honeymoons, or family holidays packed with exciting activities.
There are currently 75 travel promotions running in Costa Rica for tourists looking to book holidays which range from free nights or upgrades in Costa Rica hotels, 50 percent discounts on spa treatments, or discounts on car rentals, tours and excursions.
Nestled between Panama and Nicaragua in Central America, Costa Rica is a stunning country bordered by the Caribbean Sea on the east and the Pacific Ocean on the west. Just the size of West Virginia, the small country is well known for its nature conservation including the creation of National Parks which protects 26 percent of its natural territory. The picturesque region offers ample opportunities for travellers seeking ecotourism Costa Rica holidays as well as a range of activities for adventure travellers.
Travellers seeking adventure packed Costa Rica holidays will find white-water rafting trips, hiking through rainforests, horseback riding excursions on beaches, surfing some of the world's best waves, kitesurfing, and exhilarating zip line tours through the canopies of the rainforests.
Tourists looking for more relaxing holidays in Costa Rica will find a number of spa retreats throughout the country including the natural hot springs situated near the Arenal Volcano. With 1000 miles of coastline, Costa Rica offers numerous beaches perfect for relaxation of fun packed activities including surfing, sailing and windsurfing.
The beautiful country features breathtaking scenery, an abundance of species of birds and wildlife, and friendly warm hospitable locals who ensure that tourists receive a memorable experience on their Costa Rica holidays.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Costa Rica Browse all
Explore the peaceful oasis that is Costa Rica and enjoy various activities that make for an unforgettable holiday
- A journey of discovery to an eco-tourist's dream destination
- Experience canopy walkways through a bridge system and marvel at the world's most amazing and beautiful flora and fauna
- Explore San Jose, Arenal, and the conservation project in Monteverde
Go for the thrills and spills of a naturally rich Central American nation, packed with unforgettable adventures and unique encounters.
- Learn more about Costa Rica with the unique experience of the guided hiking tour, Arenal Volcano National Park Nature Walk, Doka Coffee Tour and much more to explore
- Elegant and comfortable accommodations with quality services that will make your trip an unforgettable experience
- Includes a guided hiking tour through the rainforest with a lot of insight about flora, fauna and the volcano's history
Surrounding the resort is an up-and-coming surf community, which offers guests with a variety of exciting tours and excursions
- Explorer's Club for kids and Core Zone for teens, while adults can relax by the poolside, enjoy a romantic dinner by the beach or unwind at Dreams Spa by Pevonia
- Perfect location to enjoy nature at its finest, a country renowned for its beaches, volcanoes, and biodiversity
- Spoil yourself with Unlimited-Luxury; gourmet dining options, limitless top-shelf spirits, 24-hour room service and much more all included
The perfect combination of Costa Rican culture and nature with added time for beach relaxation
- Enjoy a tour with perfect balance of adventure, culture and relaxation sure to make for a holiday to remember
- Thrills include river-rafting and a guided walk through hanging bridges
- A relaxing beach at the end stay rounds up the experience offering a chance to recharge batteries
Costa Rica Tropical Adventure allows you to explore the country's many spectacular, natural sights with misty volcanoes,...
Explore the tropical paradise that is Costa Rica with it's misty volcanoes, wild rivers and verdant jungles teeming with...
The Hidden Jewels of Costa Rica Tour lets you explore the tropical paradise of Costa Rica and all of it's most...
The best holiday experience awaits for you at Palma Real Hotel & Casino in Costa Rica. Located just 5 minutes away from...
Country Inns & Suites in San Jose is located in the middle of everything, close to the shopping and attractions of the...
Located just a short walk from the city's main avenue and downtown, Park Inn by Radisson is a perfect base for exploring...