New promotions offer unique opportunities for travellers to Costa Rica
Travellers looking for Costa Rica holidays will find that the region's is offering a range of travel packages to encourage visitors to the region whether travellers are en-route to another destination or looking for active fun packed breaks in Costa Rica.
Since the crisis caused by the Iceland volcanic ash cloud grounded thousands of flights last month throughout much of Europe's airspace, tour operators and companies in Costa Rica's travel industry are offering travellers a selection of exciting packages to entice visitors to take Costa Rica holidays this year.
The country's close proximity to North America and a number of convenient flight connections allows it to be attractive to tourist seeking holidays with a difference and the chance to explore stunning sites and enjoy relaxing or action packed Costa Rica holidays.
Known for its efforts in sustainable tourism, Costa Rica offers numerous holiday experiences for visitors whether it's historical or nature Costa Rica tours, relaxing beach breaks, honeymoons, or family holidays packed with exciting activities.
There are currently 75 travel promotions running in Costa Rica for tourists looking to book holidays which range from free nights or upgrades in Costa Rica hotels, 50 percent discounts on spa treatments, or discounts on car rentals, tours and excursions.
Nestled between Panama and Nicaragua in Central America, Costa Rica is a stunning country bordered by the Caribbean Sea on the east and the Pacific Ocean on the west. Just the size of West Virginia, the small country is well known for its nature conservation including the creation of National Parks which protects 26 percent of its natural territory. The picturesque region offers ample opportunities for travellers seeking ecotourism Costa Rica holidays as well as a range of activities for adventure travellers.
Travellers seeking adventure packed Costa Rica holidays will find white-water rafting trips, hiking through rainforests, horseback riding excursions on beaches, surfing some of the world's best waves, kitesurfing, and exhilarating zip line tours through the canopies of the rainforests.
Tourists looking for more relaxing holidays in Costa Rica will find a number of spa retreats throughout the country including the natural hot springs situated near the Arenal Volcano. With 1000 miles of coastline, Costa Rica offers numerous beaches perfect for relaxation of fun packed activities including surfing, sailing and windsurfing.
The beautiful country features breathtaking scenery, an abundance of species of birds and wildlife, and friendly warm hospitable locals who ensure that tourists receive a memorable experience on their Costa Rica holidays.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 19:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Costa Rica Browse all
You are sure to marvel at nature's treasures in Costa Rica, a paradise of lush forests, crystal coves, fine-sand beaches and exotic wildlife
- Marvel at Costa Rica's array of stunning settings, including forests, volcanic cliffs, beaches.
- Try snorkelling, kayaking, tennis, bocce ball, chess, access to a scuba clinic & more
- Relish unlimited Costa Rican and world cuisines in 4 and restaurants and 4 bars
Admire Costa Rica's cloud rainforest, climb a volcano, explore verdant grounds on a coffee plantation and relax on a beautiful beach at the end of it all
- Enjoy a coffee tour, witness an active volcano and bathe on the Pacific coast
- Experience Arenal Volcano with its rich fauna and flora
- Relax and enjoy a beach retreat at Guanacaste after your amazing tour
The perfect combination of culture, history and nature with some added downtime at the end to enjoy one of the world's best beaches
- Relax at the hot springs and mud baths, and try your hand at zip lining, horseback riding or river tubing.
- Visit the country's famous shoreline, cloud rainforests, volcano and the charming capital of San Jose
- Tour includes: San Jose City Tour, Sky Walk on Hanging Bridges, Buena Vista hot springs and mud baths, nature walk to La Pava and Salitral Waterfalls, horseback riding and more
An eco-tourist's dream - embark on an amazing journey of discovery with the perfect combination of comfort and adventure in tropical Costa Rica.
- Explore the amazing country of Costa Rica and discover all it's gems on this in depth tour with a fabulous beach stay
- During this tour you will experience various unique inclusions including a fantastic stay in tented accommodation under the stars in Arenal
- Enjoy various activities and exploration on this holiday including river rafting and much more with various optional tours to add
Costa Rica is a tropical paradise with misty volcanoes, wild rivers and verdant jungles teeming with wildlife, it's an...
Costa Rica is a tropical paradise with misty volcanoes, wild rivers and verdant jungles teeming with wildlife - it's an...
Costa Rica Tropical Adventure allows you to explore the country's many spectacular, natural sights with misty volcanoes,...
The best holiday experience awaits for you at Palma Real Hotel & Casino in Costa Rica. Located just 5 minutes away from...
Country Inns & Suites in San Jose is located in the middle of everything, close to the shopping and attractions of the...
Located just a short walk from the city's main avenue and downtown, Park Inn by Radisson is a perfect base for exploring...