New promotions offer unique opportunities for travellers to Costa Rica
Travellers looking for Costa Rica holidays will find that the region's is offering a range of travel packages to encourage visitors to the region whether travellers are en-route to another destination or looking for active fun packed breaks in Costa Rica.
Since the crisis caused by the Iceland volcanic ash cloud grounded thousands of flights last month throughout much of Europe's airspace, tour operators and companies in Costa Rica's travel industry are offering travellers a selection of exciting packages to entice visitors to take Costa Rica holidays this year.
The country's close proximity to North America and a number of convenient flight connections allows it to be attractive to tourist seeking holidays with a difference and the chance to explore stunning sites and enjoy relaxing or action packed Costa Rica holidays.
Known for its efforts in sustainable tourism, Costa Rica offers numerous holiday experiences for visitors whether it's historical or nature Costa Rica tours, relaxing beach breaks, honeymoons, or family holidays packed with exciting activities.
There are currently 75 travel promotions running in Costa Rica for tourists looking to book holidays which range from free nights or upgrades in Costa Rica hotels, 50 percent discounts on spa treatments, or discounts on car rentals, tours and excursions.
Nestled between Panama and Nicaragua in Central America, Costa Rica is a stunning country bordered by the Caribbean Sea on the east and the Pacific Ocean on the west. Just the size of West Virginia, the small country is well known for its nature conservation including the creation of National Parks which protects 26 percent of its natural territory. The picturesque region offers ample opportunities for travellers seeking ecotourism Costa Rica holidays as well as a range of activities for adventure travellers.
Travellers seeking adventure packed Costa Rica holidays will find white-water rafting trips, hiking through rainforests, horseback riding excursions on beaches, surfing some of the world's best waves, kitesurfing, and exhilarating zip line tours through the canopies of the rainforests.
Tourists looking for more relaxing holidays in Costa Rica will find a number of spa retreats throughout the country including the natural hot springs situated near the Arenal Volcano. With 1000 miles of coastline, Costa Rica offers numerous beaches perfect for relaxation of fun packed activities including surfing, sailing and windsurfing.
The beautiful country features breathtaking scenery, an abundance of species of birds and wildlife, and friendly warm hospitable locals who ensure that tourists receive a memorable experience on their Costa Rica holidays.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Costa Rica Browse all
Explore the peaceful oasis that is Costa Rica and enjoy various activities that make for an unforgettable holiday
- A journey of discovery to an eco -tourist dream destination
- This unique experience of canopy walkways allows you to experience the virgin cloud forest treetops. Through a bridge system you can marvel at the world's most amazing and beautiful flora and fauna
- San Jose, Arenal, and the conservation project in Monteverde
Located on the stunning Papagayo Peninsula in Guanacaste
- After booking a minimum of a 3 night stay in a Preferred Club room, guests will receive a welcome bottle of sparkling wine & fresh fruit, one mimosa breakfast in bed to be booked upon arrival and romantic turndown service one night during stay
- Enjoy activities galore including water aerobics, walks, themed nights, movies, cooking, volleyball, pilates and more.
- Choose between 3 romantic wedding packages, all including wedding cake, sparkling wine toast, honeymoon package, and free anniversary nights.
- Enjoy all-inclusive at an array of a la carte restaurants, or enjoy 24 hour room service.
Admire Costa Rica's cloud rainforest, climb a volcano, explore verdant grounds on a coffee plantation and relax on a beautiful beach at the end of it all
- Enjoy a coffee tour, witness an active volcano and bathe on the Pacific coast
- Experience Arenal Volcano with its rich fauna and flora
- Relax and enjoy a beach retreat at Guanacaste after your amazing tour
The perfect combination of Costa Rican culture and nature with added time for beach relaxation
- Enjoy a tour with perfect balance of adventure, culture and relaxation sure to make for a holiday to remember
- Thrills include river-rafting and a guided walk through hanging bridges
- A relaxing beach at the end stay rounds up the experience offering a chance to recharge batteries
Costa Rica is a tropical paradise with misty volcanoes, wild rivers and verdant jungles teeming with wildlife, it's an...
Costa Rica is a tropical paradise with misty volcanoes, wild rivers and verdant jungles teeming with wildlife - it's an...
Costa Rica Tropical Adventure allows you to explore the country's many spectacular, natural sights with misty volcanoes,...
Embrace the rich diversity of Costa Rica and open your doors to new experiences as you venture to San Jose for a...
âââCosta Rica is a tropical paradise with misty volcanoes, wild rivers and verdant jungles teeming with wildlife -...
Overview Costa Ricans will all agree that the Caribbean side of the country has a culture of its own. Coconut in every...