Almond Resorts announces new suites for family holidays in the Caribbean
Almond Resorts has announced a range of new suites aimed towards travellers taking family holidays in the Caribbean as well as Summer Escape Sale where families and enjoy discounted all inclusive accommodation across Barbados and St. Lucia resorts.
Travellers looking for luxury family holidays in the Caribbean will now have a choice of two bedrooms and two bathrooms Family Suites at Almond Resorts properties in Barbados and St. Lucia.
The new Family Suites arrive just in time as the Almonds Resorts Summer Escape Sale and families enjoying family holidays in Barbados and family holidays in St. Lucia can enjoy generous discounts with rates starting at $139 per person per night for three night and four day stays between 30 June and 1 September 2010.
The new suites will feature the same modern amenities as other rooms and suites at the properties and unlimited food and beverages at numerous gourmet restaurants. Guests on family holidays in the Caribbean can enjoy a wide range of facilities at the resorts to suit all ages including sailing, windsurfing, kayaking, snorkelling, swimming, kids clubs, shopping tours, entertainment, and sunset yoga sessions.
Participating resorts include Almond Beach Village and Almond Casuarina Beach Resort on the stunning island of Barbados and Almond Morgan Bay Beach Resort and Almond Smugglers Cove on the picturesque isle of St Lucia. The Caribbean beachfront Almond Resorts provide luxury four-star accommodation and high end facilities for guests enjoying Barbados holidays and St. Lucia escapes.
Each resort is located within stunning grounds made up of white sandy beaches or lush tropical gardens and guests can enjoy a relaxing ambience and high quality service and friendly and efficient staff during their family holidays in the Caribbean.
The hotel group have a fifth adults-only resort, Almond Beach Club & Spa, on the west coast of Barbados which features 161 rooms and suites, three freshwater swimming pools, a Jacuzzi, three gourmet restaurants, and a luxury spa with a collection of natural products and rejuvenating treatments for guests looking for the ultimate relaxing experience on their Caribbean holidays.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride in Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal in Agra, experience a feast to remember with a traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- An English-Speaking local Guide will take you around the sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary
While staying at the hotel you will be able to enjoy Unlimited-Luxury sure to make your Dominican Republic holiday one to never forget
- Five swimming pools including an infinity pool, a children’s pool, a salt water pool and two private Preferred Club pools
- Adults at Now Onyx have full access to Breathless Punta Cana next door including a casino, the After Dark nightclub, the relax Spa by Pevonia®, a fitness center and 20 additional dining and bar options
- All ground floor suites are swim up suites offering access to a pool directly from their terrace
Stretching along a blessed mile of powdery soft sands, this all-inclusive resort is the perfect place for endless family fun.
- The Kids Club has an outdoor playground and kids-only pool while the Teen Centre for over 13s offers a great variety of fun activities
- Enjoy a FREE glass bottom boat trip, island jeep safari and island coach tour
- Fantastic location 30 minutes to Bridgetown, 5 minutes to Speightstown and 15 minutes to Holetown, there is plenty to explore around the Almond Beach Resort
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Located by the picturesque St. Paul's Bay, Porto Azzurro Hotel is only 10 minutes away from Malta's main sandy beaches...
Located on the Atlantic coast at the mouth of the Souss Valley, Agadir is Morocco’s slice of coastal cool....
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...