3 new Rotana Abu Dhabi hotels for the Capital Centre
For the business minded or those attending special conferent and events, a new selection of strategically located Rotana hotels are to be built in the emirate's main capital centre in order to offer travellers with more capacity in a central location.
Three brand new Rotana hotels will bring a great new addition to luxury holidays in Abu Dhabi as the extension of room capacity will enable the many visitors who come come on Abu Dhabi holidays to attend a packed calendar of exhibitions, conferences, events and weddings to have more options of where to stay while remaining conveniently close to the Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre. Now future guests will have the choice to select from a new range of Rotana hospitality options available offering stylish luxury holidays in Abu Dhabi, only a short walk from the venue.
And as an added bonus, the strategic location next to the Capital Centre also means that these 3 new luxury properties will be well positioned to take advantage of major Abu Dhabi tourism attractions such as Sheikh Zayed Mosque, Yas Island, Abu Dhabi Golf Club, Al Raha Beach and the Corniche. And for the ultimate convenience on luxury holidays in this central area of Abu Dhabi, the new hotels will also be located less than 15 minutes drive from Abu Dhabi International Airport.
“In 2011, Capital Centre will see the opening of two properties to be managed by Rotana; the Capital Centre Rotana, a 4 star 300-room hotel, and Centro Capital Centre, a 300-room budget hotel. These will be followed by the opening in 2012 of Capital Centre Arjaan by Rotana, which is a 4 star 200-room hotel apartment complex. Capital Centre is home to a successful exhibition multiplex, attracting businesses, international event organisers, exhibitors and visitors from all over the world and Rotana is very pleased to be a part of this thriving destination. The three new properties under our management at Capital Centre are a great opportunity for Rotana to deepen its well-established base in Abu Dhabi, and will complement our existing operations.” - explained Mr. Selim El Zyr, President & CEO of Rotana.
While construction for the Capital Centre Rotana hotel and Centro Capital Centre hotel is already underway, the construction on Capital Centre Arjaan is expected to commence shortly.
Currently, Rotana manages a portfolio of over 70 luxury properties across 26 cities in the MENA (Middle East North Africa) region. Having long been providing luxury holidays for the discerning traveller, the company’s strategic aim is to have a property located in every key city in the MENA region in the coming years.
ADNEC’s AED 8 billion Capital Centre development will feature 23 residential, commercial and mixed-use towers adjacent to the Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre.
The popular exhibition centre at Abu Dhabi's Capital Centre hosted as many as 119 events in 2009, an eight-fold increase from 2005 when only 14 events took place during the year, at the previous exhibition facility.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride in Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal in Agra, experience a feast to remember with a traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- An English-Speaking local Guide will take you around the sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Explore the area and enjoy an easy access to all attractions around Falmouth
- Fully equipped fitness centre, watersport activities, tennis court, golf and themed dining evenings to enjoy
- Within 30 minutes by car from Montego Bay International airport and downtown Montego
- Complimentary Wi-fi throughout the hotel
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Located by the picturesque St. Paul's Bay, Porto Azzurro Hotel is only 10 minutes away from Malta's main sandy beaches...
Located on the Atlantic coast at the mouth of the Souss Valley, Agadir is Morocco’s slice of coastal cool....
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...