3 new Rotana Abu Dhabi hotels for the Capital Centre
For the business minded or those attending special conferent and events, a new selection of strategically located Rotana hotels are to be built in the emirate's main capital centre in order to offer travellers with more capacity in a central location.
Three brand new Rotana hotels will bring a great new addition to luxury holidays in Abu Dhabi as the extension of room capacity will enable the many visitors who come come on Abu Dhabi holidays to attend a packed calendar of exhibitions, conferences, events and weddings to have more options of where to stay while remaining conveniently close to the Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre. Now future guests will have the choice to select from a new range of Rotana hospitality options available offering stylish luxury holidays in Abu Dhabi, only a short walk from the venue.
And as an added bonus, the strategic location next to the Capital Centre also means that these 3 new luxury properties will be well positioned to take advantage of major Abu Dhabi tourism attractions such as Sheikh Zayed Mosque, Yas Island, Abu Dhabi Golf Club, Al Raha Beach and the Corniche. And for the ultimate convenience on luxury holidays in this central area of Abu Dhabi, the new hotels will also be located less than 15 minutes drive from Abu Dhabi International Airport.
“In 2011, Capital Centre will see the opening of two properties to be managed by Rotana; the Capital Centre Rotana, a 4 star 300-room hotel, and Centro Capital Centre, a 300-room budget hotel. These will be followed by the opening in 2012 of Capital Centre Arjaan by Rotana, which is a 4 star 200-room hotel apartment complex. Capital Centre is home to a successful exhibition multiplex, attracting businesses, international event organisers, exhibitors and visitors from all over the world and Rotana is very pleased to be a part of this thriving destination. The three new properties under our management at Capital Centre are a great opportunity for Rotana to deepen its well-established base in Abu Dhabi, and will complement our existing operations.” - explained Mr. Selim El Zyr, President & CEO of Rotana.
While construction for the Capital Centre Rotana hotel and Centro Capital Centre hotel is already underway, the construction on Capital Centre Arjaan is expected to commence shortly.
Currently, Rotana manages a portfolio of over 70 luxury properties across 26 cities in the MENA (Middle East North Africa) region. Having long been providing luxury holidays for the discerning traveller, the company’s strategic aim is to have a property located in every key city in the MENA region in the coming years.
ADNEC’s AED 8 billion Capital Centre development will feature 23 residential, commercial and mixed-use towers adjacent to the Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre.
The popular exhibition centre at Abu Dhabi's Capital Centre hosted as many as 119 events in 2009, an eight-fold increase from 2005 when only 14 events took place during the year, at the previous exhibition facility.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- This resort is a fantastic choice for an exciting family holiday that you will never forget,why not make it extra special by upgrading to visit the amazing Xcaret Park
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars catering to every taste and occasion & access to 5 glorious Swimming Pools
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
Do the castaway experience in style and live your Robinson Crusoe dream
- Lose yourself in over 3 km of pristine beaches and aquamarine lagoons
- Beautiful bungalows nestled in the tropical gardens or on the beach, right over the lagoon
- Sample mouth-watering delights at a wide selection of dining options from flavours of the Orient to Mediterranean delights
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Fairmont Ajman is surrounded by stunning white sandy beaches and year round sunshine, just 30 minutes from the bustling...