3 new Rotana Abu Dhabi hotels for the Capital Centre
For the business minded or those attending special conferent and events, a new selection of strategically located Rotana hotels are to be built in the emirate's main capital centre in order to offer travellers with more capacity in a central location.
Three brand new Rotana hotels will bring a great new addition to luxury holidays in Abu Dhabi as the extension of room capacity will enable the many visitors who come come on Abu Dhabi holidays to attend a packed calendar of exhibitions, conferences, events and weddings to have more options of where to stay while remaining conveniently close to the Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre. Now future guests will have the choice to select from a new range of Rotana hospitality options available offering stylish luxury holidays in Abu Dhabi, only a short walk from the venue.
And as an added bonus, the strategic location next to the Capital Centre also means that these 3 new luxury properties will be well positioned to take advantage of major Abu Dhabi tourism attractions such as Sheikh Zayed Mosque, Yas Island, Abu Dhabi Golf Club, Al Raha Beach and the Corniche. And for the ultimate convenience on luxury holidays in this central area of Abu Dhabi, the new hotels will also be located less than 15 minutes drive from Abu Dhabi International Airport.
“In 2011, Capital Centre will see the opening of two properties to be managed by Rotana; the Capital Centre Rotana, a 4 star 300-room hotel, and Centro Capital Centre, a 300-room budget hotel. These will be followed by the opening in 2012 of Capital Centre Arjaan by Rotana, which is a 4 star 200-room hotel apartment complex. Capital Centre is home to a successful exhibition multiplex, attracting businesses, international event organisers, exhibitors and visitors from all over the world and Rotana is very pleased to be a part of this thriving destination. The three new properties under our management at Capital Centre are a great opportunity for Rotana to deepen its well-established base in Abu Dhabi, and will complement our existing operations.” - explained Mr. Selim El Zyr, President & CEO of Rotana.
While construction for the Capital Centre Rotana hotel and Centro Capital Centre hotel is already underway, the construction on Capital Centre Arjaan is expected to commence shortly.
Currently, Rotana manages a portfolio of over 70 luxury properties across 26 cities in the MENA (Middle East North Africa) region. Having long been providing luxury holidays for the discerning traveller, the company’s strategic aim is to have a property located in every key city in the MENA region in the coming years.
ADNEC’s AED 8 billion Capital Centre development will feature 23 residential, commercial and mixed-use towers adjacent to the Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre.
The popular exhibition centre at Abu Dhabi's Capital Centre hosted as many as 119 events in 2009, an eight-fold increase from 2005 when only 14 events took place during the year, at the previous exhibition facility.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Free shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
- Free upgrade to Deluxe Pool View
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Whether it's gliding down waterslides, riding a pirate ship or just relaxing on a lazy river at Pirate's Paradise Waterpark, there's fun for everyone guaranteed!
- Unlimited-Fun® All Inclusive Resort with a selection of dining options for all the family
- Enjoy $200 Resort Coupons to use on Spa Treatments, Romantic Dinners and more
- On-site Waterpark featuring a Pirate ship, a lazy river and two waterslides
- Save more this March with discount savings plus 1st Child stays and Plays Free
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Experience luxurious accommodations, modern business and leisure amenities and an ideal location in the heart of Abu...