Ceiba Del Mar to host wellness Riviera Maya holidays
Caribbean property, Ceiba del Mar Beach & Spa Resort, will be providing wellness retreats and health programs for guests on Riviera May holidays as health experts and Greta Blackburn, founder of Ms. Fitness magazine, joined forces with FITCAMP 2010.
The Ceiba del Mar Beach and Spa, a luxury Caribbean all inclusive resort in Riviera Maya, hosted FITCAMP Cancun from 14 - 18 April 2010 which provided guests on Riviera Maya holidays with a series of wellness and health programs during their stay. Visitors combined luxury Riviera Maya holidays with physical training, health programs, spa therapies, and mind and body renewal treatments.
FITCAMP 2010 also featured seminars and presentations from experts in the health sector including Dave Woynarowski, Joe Mercola, Bill Andrews, Phil Campbell, and Philip Folsom who each spoke on various topics including training, longevity, vitamin D, and anti-ageing medicine.
Ceiba del March will be expanding its services to visitors booking Riviera Maya holidays and will include future yoga retreats with Elements Yoga, meditations weekends, workshops, and training focusing on the body and mind, whilst working alongside health professionals.
Ceiba del Mar is one of the most luxurious of Riviera Maya hotels and offers guests luxury accommodation, facilities and services.
Situated on the edge of Puerto Morelos just 20 minutes away from Cancun International Airport, the luxury all inclusive resort features 45 rooms and junior suites, 36 master suites, and seven luxury one-bedroom penthouses, all with ocean-views, for travellers on Riviera Maya holidays.
The beachside hotel offers a two gourmet restaurants combining traditional and Mexican cuisine and numerous bars which provide relaxing and elegant surroundings with premium drinks and light snacks.
The resort's luxury spa features an array of luxury relaxing and rejuvenating treatments for guests seeking pampering Riviera Maya holidays with a selection of spa treatment rooms, a Spa Couples Suite with private lounge and Jacuzzi terrace, and a range of natural and organic products.
The luxury Caribbean resort has a range of amenities onsite including two large swimming pools, 24-hour room service, daily complimentary in-room coffee, and personal butler service for guests in the Penthouse Suites.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Riviera Maya Browse all
Relish unlimited luxury on tap in Mexico's Riviera Maya at Dreams Tulum with a fantastic Suite Upgrade
Life doesn't get much better than a stay in the Riviera Maya, just a heart beat away from the awe-inspiring Tulum pyramids
- The resort is less than 15 minutes' taxi ride from the "best-preserved Mayan ruins in the Western Hemisphere",
- Take advantage of a fantastic 5 tier room upgrade from a Deluxe Garden View Room to Premium Junior Suite Garden View
- Facilities include a private beach, two swimming pools with weekly pool parties, and beach and water volleyball courts
- Dreams Tulum Resort & Spa's Unlimited-Luxury all-inclusive package allows access to its nine restaurants with no reservations required. There are also seven bars, including the Manatees swim-up pool bar.
Spoil yourself rotten with a pampering holiday at one of Cancun's most luxurious all inclusive resorts, with a long list of fully-included facilities, activities and services - everyone in the family is guaranteed to be pleased!
- As well as food & beverages, Unlimited-Luxury includes theme parties, daytime and evening entertainment and all the activities at the kids and teens clubs
- Explorer's Club for ages 3-12 and Core Zone for ages 9-17 provide a whole host of activities from euro-bungee to big screen movies on the beach
- Just 30 minutes away from Xcaret Park, an Ecological & Archaeological Theme Park with various family activities
A secluded location at a beautiful all inclusive resort designed for adults only is perfect for a taste of romance enhanced by Mayan wonder
- Enjoy 24 hour room service, pool and beach waiter service, six swimming pools, water sports and more
- Experience fine dining and gourmet cuisine with a choice of nine restaurants
- Relax in style at this all-suite luxury resort situated on a white sand beach
The ideal romantic setting for honeymooners and lovers to enjoy an adults only haven
- Unlimited-Luxury concept offering exceptional all-inclusive privileges
- Adults only resort just 20 minutes from the airport and the nightlife of Cancun 15 miles away
- Enjoy one of the various treatments on offer at the lavish Secrets Spa by Pevonia complete with 17 massage rooms and a hypnotherapy circuit
Make the beautiful Riviera Maya region of Mexico your home away from home and experience the coastal holiday you've...
Submit to the charms of the picturesque Riviera Maya as you spend eight days exploring this unique district in the...
Get away from it all with a once in a lifetime excursion to Cancun, one of Mexico's most celebrated resort towns. This...
The Riviera Maya, admired for its history and its wondrous sugar-white sands, kaleidoscope of green palm trees,and deep...
The Riviera Maya has long been one of the touristic gems of the Americas. Set just south of the Yucatan Peninsula, this...
Take a trip to the Mayan Riviera and discover another side of Mother Nature you've never seen. Your two weeks in this...