JetBlue expands its services to Dominican Republic holidays
JetBlue Airways has recently announced its latest route to Punta Cana, adding more service to this popular Dominican Republic holiday destination, which is the fourth region in terms of the country's fastest growing resorts.
The American airline JetBlue Airways adds service this month to Punta Cana, the country’s fastest growing tourism region and fourth holiday destination in the blooming Dominican Republic holidays market.
A statement from the airline released in New York, explained that Punta Cana, which is a prime destination for beach Dominican Republic holidays, is located on the tropical east end of the island, having already become the 15th international destination in JetBlue's growing network of 61 destinations across the U.S., Caribbean, and Latin and Central America.
As of 8th May, 2010 JetBlue started operating daily, year-round nonstop flights between Punta Cana International Airport and New York's John F. Kennedy (JFK) and weekly nonstop flights on Saturdays from Boston's Logan International. In addition, in order to better serve this busy resort and increase their capacity to take more holidaymakers to Dominican Republic holidays in this popular destination, a second, seasonal flight from Boston will also be added on Wednesdays beginning 7th July 2010.
"We are proud to add Punta Cana to our network today as it further enhances our relationship with the Dominican Republic, where we continue to grow and serve millions every year," stated Marty St. George, senior vice president of marketing and commercial strategy for JetBlue Airways.
"We offer the best travel product in the Americas, including more legroom, unlimited free snacks and drinks, more free entertainment on personal seatback TVs and more friendly service -- and this means even more options for the Dominican Republic and more options for our Boston and New York customers, too", he continued.
"Punta Cana is a top destination in the Caribbean and Latin America for championship golf, luxury resorts and hotels, world-class beaches, azure blue seas and beautiful year-round weather and pampering," concluded Magaly Toribio, the Dominican Republic Ministry of Tourism's Vice Minister of International Promotion.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dominican Republic Browse all
Enjoy Unlimited-Luxury and make the most of the stunning secluded setting at Bavaro beach
- Younger guests get to have limitless fun at the Explorer's Kids Club and the Core Zone Teens' Club.
- Enjoy a host of activities, including tennis, basketball, volleyball, bowling, golf, Horse riding, fishing, aerobics, dance classes, water sports.
- Premium All Inclusive property with a selection of food and beverages on offer
Enjoy the relaxed vibes of the all inclusive resort in Punta Cana, complete with exclusive extras for couples!
- Enjoy a la carte cuisine in La Gondola, La perla or grills at media luna
- The resort is set in a picturesque location beside a secluded stretch of beach at Punta Cana
- Receive a 10% discount at the hotel spa
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
You'll be instantly rewarded with up to $3,600 resort credit to use towards spa treatments, golf, premium drinks and much more
- Complimentary Tickts available to see Shakira! Call for more details
- Stay for 10 Nights or more and up to 2 kids up to the age of 12 stay free
- Suites feature a double Jacuzzi and fully stocked mini bar including spirits and premium brands
- Choice of 13 swimming pools and 35 spa suites to relax in
- Get up to US$3600 Limitless Resort Credits which can be used towards selected Tours, Golf, Spa, Beauty Salon services, Romantic dinners and much more
A holiday at the Dominican Republic's Punta Cana is highly recommended for several reasons. Find out for yourself why so...
Unwind and enjoy the beauty of the Caribbean Sea at the all-inclusive Now Larimar Punta Cana, located on the...
A holiday on the picturesque beaches of the Dominican Republic is what most everyone dreams about. Make your dreams come...
Enjoy the best of the Dominican Republic with a holiday at Bayahibe, a resort town choke full of attractions. Beside...
Beautifully located on the Dominican Republic´s lush southeast coast, Casa de Campo is a magnificent eco-friendly...
Spend eight unforgettable days in the easternmost tip of the Dominican Republic enjoying Punta Cana's pristine beaches...