New Cancun hotel for the recently launched sub-brand of Now Resorts & Spas
Having opened its doors early this month, the newest addition of AMResorts' collection of Now Resorts & Spas has been officially announced as the new Sapphire Riviera Cancun took over the previously Paradisus Riviera Cancun.
The newest of Now additions for the AMResorts group of Cancun hotels and resorts has been announced with the previously known Paradisus Riviera Cancun now becoming the new Sapphire Riviera Cancun. Having opened its doors on 1st May, 2010, the Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun will treat guests on Cancun holidays to Now Resorts & Spas’ Unlimited-Luxury® holiday concept offering a new and better way to have it all.
This great new addition to the Now Resorts & Spas enjoys a prime beach and sun location as it lies beautifully situated near the quaint (barely inhabited, thus being a great option for those wanting to enjoy Cancun holidays a little further away from the main strip of Cancun hotels) fishing town of Puerto Morelos, Mexico, only ashort 15 minute ride from the Cancun International Airport. To complete the picture, the hotel boasts authentic Mayan architecture, lush landscaping and spectacular ocean views to make for unforgettable resort experiences while enjoying Cancun holidays in this secluded beach area. Its oceanfront setting, alongside a collection of pools featuring luxurious Bali beds and oceanfront palapas, treat guests to the ultimate in waterfront relaxation, elegance and tranquility.
But this is not the only Now Resort to be causing a sensation in the Cancun holidays market; Now Resorts & Spas’ first property, Now Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa, which launched in January of this year, has been officially renamed Now Jade Riviera Cancun. The name change follows the concept in which the unique personality of each Now Resort & Spa will be matched by the names of precious stones and gems, defining the resort with an individual meaning or story.
For instance, in this case Jade is a gemstone of unique symbolic energy, and has been admired in many cultures as the stone of love, inner peace, harmony and balance, which is ultimate the image that the hotel wants to convey for guests contemplating the thought of spending Cancun holidays here. The idea is for guests to find the same beauty, sensuousness and serenity that this gem represents at Now Jade Riviera Cancun.
Likewise, the Now Sapphire’s name was inspired by the gem’s many shades of blue inspired by the deep azure waters at the hotel's beachfront setting. From the deep navy hues of the evening sky to the shimmering light turquoise waters, guests will find themselves embraced in a heaven of blue skies and seas. While every property will offer a unique flavour, look and experience, overall brand features will be shared. These include: Finely appointed, oversized guest rooms and suites with ocean views and private terraces, wireless internet access, flat screen TVs with surround sound systems, daily refreshed mini bars, 24-hour room and concierge services, multiple gourmet dining offerings and full-service spa and fitness facilities for refined Cancun holidays with a unique air of distinction. In addition beautiful wedding services and honeymoon packages also will be available at every resort.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- This resort is a fantastic choice for an exciting family holiday that you will never forget,why not make it extra special by upgrading to visit the amazing Xcaret Park
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars catering to every taste and occasion & access to 5 glorious Swimming Pools
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
Enjoy Unlimited-Luxury and make the most of the stunning secluded setting at Bavaro beach
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Younger guests get to have limitless fun at the Explorer's Kids Club and the Core Zone Teens' Club.
- Enjoy a host of activities, including tennis, basketball, volleyball, bowling, golf, Horse riding, fishing, aerobics, dance classes, water sports.
- Be dined and wined at a selection of no less than nine restaurants.
An eco-tourist's dream - embark on an amazing journey of discovery with the perfect combination of comfort and adventure in tropical Costa Rica.
- Explore the amazing country of Costa Rica and discover all it's gems on this in depth tour with a fabulous beach stay
- During this tour you will experience various unique inclusions including a fantastic stay in tented accommodation under the stars in Arenal
- Enjoy various activities and exploration on this holiday including river rafting and much more with various optional tours to add
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Rove City Centre is one of Dubai's newest hotels, offering a year-round outdoor pool and fitness centre. Conveniently...
A modern, stylish and affordable Abu Dhabi hotel conveniently located in within easy access to the Abu Dhabi Airport as...