New Cancun hotel for the recently launched sub-brand of Now Resorts & Spas
Having opened its doors early this month, the newest addition of AMResorts' collection of Now Resorts & Spas has been officially announced as the new Sapphire Riviera Cancun took over the previously Paradisus Riviera Cancun.
The newest of Now additions for the AMResorts group of Cancun hotels and resorts has been announced with the previously known Paradisus Riviera Cancun now becoming the new Sapphire Riviera Cancun. Having opened its doors on 1st May, 2010, the Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun will treat guests on Cancun holidays to Now Resorts & Spas’ Unlimited-Luxury® holiday concept offering a new and better way to have it all.
This great new addition to the Now Resorts & Spas enjoys a prime beach and sun location as it lies beautifully situated near the quaint (barely inhabited, thus being a great option for those wanting to enjoy Cancun holidays a little further away from the main strip of Cancun hotels) fishing town of Puerto Morelos, Mexico, only ashort 15 minute ride from the Cancun International Airport. To complete the picture, the hotel boasts authentic Mayan architecture, lush landscaping and spectacular ocean views to make for unforgettable resort experiences while enjoying Cancun holidays in this secluded beach area. Its oceanfront setting, alongside a collection of pools featuring luxurious Bali beds and oceanfront palapas, treat guests to the ultimate in waterfront relaxation, elegance and tranquility.
But this is not the only Now Resort to be causing a sensation in the Cancun holidays market; Now Resorts & Spas’ first property, Now Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa, which launched in January of this year, has been officially renamed Now Jade Riviera Cancun. The name change follows the concept in which the unique personality of each Now Resort & Spa will be matched by the names of precious stones and gems, defining the resort with an individual meaning or story.
For instance, in this case Jade is a gemstone of unique symbolic energy, and has been admired in many cultures as the stone of love, inner peace, harmony and balance, which is ultimate the image that the hotel wants to convey for guests contemplating the thought of spending Cancun holidays here. The idea is for guests to find the same beauty, sensuousness and serenity that this gem represents at Now Jade Riviera Cancun.
Likewise, the Now Sapphire’s name was inspired by the gem’s many shades of blue inspired by the deep azure waters at the hotel's beachfront setting. From the deep navy hues of the evening sky to the shimmering light turquoise waters, guests will find themselves embraced in a heaven of blue skies and seas. While every property will offer a unique flavour, look and experience, overall brand features will be shared. These include: Finely appointed, oversized guest rooms and suites with ocean views and private terraces, wireless internet access, flat screen TVs with surround sound systems, daily refreshed mini bars, 24-hour room and concierge services, multiple gourmet dining offerings and full-service spa and fitness facilities for refined Cancun holidays with a unique air of distinction. In addition beautiful wedding services and honeymoon packages also will be available at every resort.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 18:30 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Free shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
- Free upgrade to Deluxe Pool View
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Indulge in the finer things in life at a luxury five-star retreat and enjoy rocking the night away
- The location on Cancun's tranquil southern shore, provides the perfect rejuivinating base for exploring Cancun.
- The resort is home to one of only two Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Courses in Cancun.
- Enjoy the array of activities including surfing, golf, dolphin swims, tours, spa treatments and much more.
Fall in love with Havana and its captivating heritage before being dazzled by the pristine shores of Varadero
- This package offers little touches to make your holiday extra special including a Welcome cocktail and a bottle of cava on arrival in Havana and Varadero
- You will be staying in luxurious hotels in both Havana and Varadero that combine perfectly and offer the best of both worlds whether you are looking for adventure or relaxation
- Experience the best of the world famous Varadero Beach where white sand is lapped by the clear waters when staying at Melia Varadero
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
With all the modern facilities and comforts you would expect from a 4* hotel, this hotel is set within central Al Barsha...
Fairmont Ajman is surrounded by stunning white sandy beaches and year round sunshine, just 30 minutes from the bustling...