Hotel group plans to boost Abu Dhabi holidays during summer months
Abu Dhabi National Hotels will be working alongside the government by announcing a widespread plan in a bid to attract more travellers to the region and entice tourists to book Abu Dhabi holidays during the summer season.
Saif Mohammad Al Hajri said that the target is to increase the amount of visitors to take holidays in Abu Dhabi throughout the summer season. Al Hajri explained:
"The company continues its commitment to implement the projects within the plan of the Government of Abu Dhabi for the development of the tourism sector in the emirate. The company continues to develop its new vision to strengthen its strategy to increase the volume of business and comply with their obligations for the next phase."
Last year Abu Dhabi National Hotels (ADNH) achieved good results and performance is expected to be even better this year with the help of the strong team of staff, support of the board and directors, and partners within the country.
CEO of ADNH, Richard Riley announced that with the help of the Abu Dhabi Tourism Authority, plans are in place to create marketing strategies and campaigns in the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) over coming weeks to attract more tourists to take Abu Dhabi holidays. The campaign is particularly aimed towards families in the GCC and United Arab Emirates (UAE) countries to plan holidays in nearby Abu Dhabi hotels rather than go further afield and enjoy the benefits of the prices which will suit every budget.
Riley said that one of the main goals is to revive summer tourism in Abu Dhabi, a region which is used to a steady flow of business travellers attending exhibitions and conferences. Plans are underway to promote all year round Abu Dhabi holidays to tourists from all over the world and focus on tourism entertainment.
The Grand Canal / Sea Coast project, Abu Dhabi's first water resort, is scheduled for completion by the end of the year and has been the largest project carried out by ADNH. Abu Dhabi is the capital and second largest city of the seven UAE and is situated on an island in the north-eastern part of the Persian Gulf. The region is an up and coming area with diverse architecture and sandy beaches with an all year round hot climate with sunshine and blue skies.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Abu Dhabi Browse all
Unwind at the marvellous Khalidiya Palace Abu Dhabi and experience first class luxury
- spacious and luxury rooms with modern design
- experience serenity with a wide range of revitalizing signature treatments
- unique beach location with stunning views
Yas island is home to attractions such as Ferrari world, Yas Waterworld and a Championship Golf Course - it's the newest and trendiest place to stay.
- Upgrade to a superior room including access and receive unlimited access to Yas Waterworld inclusive
- Enjoy a wide selection of cuisine including Aisan, Gastro Pub food and Lebanese with Arabic entertainment
- Try out the state of the art gym, squash courts or a round of Golf at Yas Golf Course
Experience the spectacular and beautiful Intercontinental Abu Dhabi
- A landmark hotel, prized for its white sandy beach, marina and variety of restaurants
- Up to two kids stay FREE
- exclusively for our customers: free room upgrade
- Choose from a huge variety of prized buzzing restaurants overlooking the water
Indulge yourself in endless luxury at the fabulous Ritz-Carlton Abu Dhabi Grand Canal
- unique shuttle boat to the famous souqs
- fabulous location in the heart of Abu Dhabi with great views of Abu Dhabi's landmark the mosque
- one of the best kids clubs in Abu Dhabi
- amazing culinary experience with 10 restaurants to choose from
Discover the hidden treasure in Abu Dhabi that is Crowne Plaza in Yas Island. It is the ideal accommodation for those...
Get away from all your concerns and enjoy a tranquil 4-day stay at the luxurious Beach Rotana Hotel & Towers whilst you...
Set along the Links Championship Golf Course on Yas Island, this luxurious hotel features a 30 yards outdoor pool with...
The Beach Rotana Hotel is set on a pristine stretch of white beach on the shores of the Arabian Sea. Located in the...
Offering superb accommodation with a wide range of facilities, Yas Island Rotana is conveniently located on the...
Revel in the sun-drenched charms of the UAE's capital as you enjoy four unforgettable days in the heart of the Middle...