Hotel group plans to boost Abu Dhabi holidays during summer months
Abu Dhabi National Hotels will be working alongside the government by announcing a widespread plan in a bid to attract more travellers to the region and entice tourists to book Abu Dhabi holidays during the summer season.
Saif Mohammad Al Hajri said that the target is to increase the amount of visitors to take holidays in Abu Dhabi throughout the summer season. Al Hajri explained:
"The company continues its commitment to implement the projects within the plan of the Government of Abu Dhabi for the development of the tourism sector in the emirate. The company continues to develop its new vision to strengthen its strategy to increase the volume of business and comply with their obligations for the next phase."
Last year Abu Dhabi National Hotels (ADNH) achieved good results and performance is expected to be even better this year with the help of the strong team of staff, support of the board and directors, and partners within the country.
CEO of ADNH, Richard Riley announced that with the help of the Abu Dhabi Tourism Authority, plans are in place to create marketing strategies and campaigns in the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) over coming weeks to attract more tourists to take Abu Dhabi holidays. The campaign is particularly aimed towards families in the GCC and United Arab Emirates (UAE) countries to plan holidays in nearby Abu Dhabi hotels rather than go further afield and enjoy the benefits of the prices which will suit every budget.
Riley said that one of the main goals is to revive summer tourism in Abu Dhabi, a region which is used to a steady flow of business travellers attending exhibitions and conferences. Plans are underway to promote all year round Abu Dhabi holidays to tourists from all over the world and focus on tourism entertainment.
The Grand Canal / Sea Coast project, Abu Dhabi's first water resort, is scheduled for completion by the end of the year and has been the largest project carried out by ADNH. Abu Dhabi is the capital and second largest city of the seven UAE and is situated on an island in the north-eastern part of the Persian Gulf. The region is an up and coming area with diverse architecture and sandy beaches with an all year round hot climate with sunshine and blue skies.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Abu Dhabi Browse all
Enjoy 5 star luxury in the city centre, laze on the hotel's private beach and pop downstairs to the capital's most renowned shopping mall, the Abu Dhabi Mall.
- Ranked within the Top 10 on Tripadvisor
- 9 Restaurants and 2 Cafes offering award winning cuisine plus Zen the Spa for various treatments
- In the heart of Abu Dhabi next to Abu Dhabi Mall
Unwind and be pampered at a luxurious beachside retreat in the golden shores of the Arabian Gulf, on Abu Dhabi's Corniche.
- Upgrade your experience and book a room including tickets to Ferrari World or Yas Waterworld
- Up to two kids stay FREE
- Direct connection to Al Raha Mall for the perfect shopping experience
Enjoy your stay in Abu Dhabi at Shangri-La Qaryat Al Beri with stunning views of Abu Dhabi's landmark
- Enjoy stunning views of the Sheik Zayed Grand Mosque
- Relax on the private beach at the resort and at the luxurious Spa
- exclusively for our customers: free room upgrade on selected dates
- Walking distance to Abu Dhabi's duty free shopping malls and historial area
Start off at Al Raha Beach with plenty of shopping options nearby followed by a stay at Tilal Liwa Desert Camp
- Al Raha overlooks a pristine ribbon of private beach, and you'll be within easy access to the Formula 1 theme park and downtown Abu Dhabi
- Enjoy a wide range of unique experiences such as camel riding, desert safari, BBQ, wellness therapy and many more
- Relax in the pool overlooking the Liwa dunes and the vast desert beyond as far as your eye can see
Discover the hidden treasure in Abu Dhabi that is Crowne Plaza in Yas Island. It is the ideal accommodation for those...
Get away from all your concerns and enjoy a tranquil 4-day stay at the luxurious Beach Rotana Hotel & Towers whilst you...
Acquaint yourself with the luxurious Abu Dhabi lifestyle during a comfy 5-day stay at the Al Raha Beach Hotel....
Offering superb accommodation with a wide range of facilities, Yas Island Rotana is conveniently located on the...
Facing the Lulu Island and the Arabian Gulf, the stunning Sofitel Abu Dhabi Corniche is located in the one of the most...
The Beach Rotana Hotel is set on a pristine stretch of white beach on the shores of the Arabian Sea. Located in the...