Beaches announces new Martha Stewart Craft Studio at their hotels in Jamaica and Turks and Caicos
Beaches has announced its latest partnership with Martha Stewart to create a new arts and crafts workshop for kids & adults to enjoy. The new Martha Stewart Crafts Studio TM will provide guests with a new fun activity to take part in during their holidays
Offering a great new fun and entertaining arty-crafty option to be enjoyed by adults and children alike during holidays in Jamaica and Turks & Caicos, the Beaches resorts has formed a new partnership with Martha Stewart to bring guests with a fabulous recreational activity. The family travel experts in the Caribbean with four distinctive Luxury Included® resorts in Turks & Caicos and Jamaica, Beaches proudly announce the addition of two major partnership extensions, bringing two fantastic new programmes to Beaches Resorts to enhance the quality of Jamaica holidays and Turks & Caicos holidays to be enjoyed at their resort. The first partnership entailed the immediate introduction of a new Martha Stewart Crafts StudioTM at all Beaches hotels in Jamaica and Turks & Caicos, while the second partnership has been going for some time now and will be celebrating yet another anniversary with Beaches in autumn. To mark the occasion a special and animated festival will take place celebrating the hotelier’s partnership with Sesame Street. A lively parade (which many parents may take as an excuse to head off to Caribbean holidays so that their children can participate) is scheduled with the debut of Sesame Street’s Big Bird as part of Beaches Resorts’ renewed extension of the Sesame Workshop.
Having been inspiring crafters of all ages and levels to create beautiful things for nearly 20 years, Martha Stewart and her team of experts have an immaculate history of organising perfect crafting lessons for all kinds of people, of all backgrounds. And as of now, beginning immediately, Beaches Resorts will be exclusively offering its guests five unique Martha Stewart Crafts StudioTM classes using Martha Stewarts CraftsTM. Artsy guests enjoying Jamaica holidays and Turks & Caicos getaways will be provided with tools to glitter, stencil, paint and more, resulting in Beaches Resorts guests ending up with a special, handcrafted, personal souvenir of their stay.
With activities specially designed for the whole family to take part in, the Postcard, Punch and Stencil Fashion and Glitter classes are recommended for family members of 6 and up while Scrapbooking and Stencil Fashion classes are recommended for ages 9 and up, but younger kids can still attend when accompanied by an adult. All lessons come at a modest price of $10 each with the exception of the Postcard Class, which is $8.
Commenting on this great new incentive boosting the Caribbean holiday appeal of Beaches Resorts , Sandals Resorts International's CEO, Adam Stewart said - “Martha Stewart and Sesame Workshop are two highly recognizable and trusted consumer brands,”
“We are proud to call them our partners and even more so, to delight guests of all ages with these exclusively unique and enriching experiences – from Baking with Cookie Monster for toddlers to Scrapbooking for teens and tweens...” - he added on a concluding note expressing how as part of the Sandals Group, Beaches Resorts’ they focused on providing exclusive opportunities for guests by partnering with companies that share Beaches’ core values of service and quality which have helped the resort company differentiate and position itself in a fierce marketplace where value matters.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
A couples' dream, located between a lush green tropical jungle and a beautiful sandy beach ensures total relaxation
- Enjoy huge savings on this amazing hotel including 'Live It Up' for travel in 2018 slashing higher room category prices
- The Sip, Savor & See Dining Experience includes complimentary dinner, drinks and entertainment at a restaurant or bar at a participating resort of their choice
- Guestrooms and Suites provide a wealth of amenities including a daily refreshed mini bar, 24 hour room and concierge services, a large TV and much more
- The resort has a great location next to a pristine golden sand beach and lush tropical jungle
Fall in love with Havana and its captivating heritage before being dazzled by the pristine shores of Varadero
- You will be staying in luxurious hotels in both Havana and Varadero that combine perfectly and offer the best of both worlds whether you are looking to adventure or relax
- Experience the best of the world famous Varadero Beach where white sand is lapped by clear water when staying at Melia Varadero
- Enjoy a Welcome cocktail and a bottle of cava on arrival in Havana and Varadero
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Unwind in an adults-only paradise upon white sands with a FREE room upgrade and HALF price accomodation
Stay in pure paradise at Pineapple Beach Club, surrounded by a stunning waterfront of spectacular powdery white sands, it's heaven on earth
- Rejuvenate at the luxurious hotel spa or keep active all the selection of All-Inclusive water and on land activities included during your stay
- Formerly Grand Pineapple Beach Resort, The Pineapple Beach Club is a newly renovated Adults-Only All Inclusive Paradise
- Book and save up to 50%Summer just got better with savings of up to 50% plus a FREE ROOM UPGRADE in selected rooms
- Dine Al Fresco with breathtaking views of the turquoise waters of Long Bay
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Despite having opened its doors to guests in 2008, this boutique hotel has been around for much longer as it once was a...