Complimentary Golf for Cancun holidays at AMResorts
Offering travellers with a new great incentive aimed specially at golfers, the hotel group AMResorts is launching an innovative new deal in which they offer golf lovers with Complimentary Golf sessions when staying at some of their Cancun hotels.
AMResorts has recently launched a great new deal for golfers, enticing them to enjoy complimentary golf if taking Cancun holidays at a selection of their Cancun hotels and resorts. To start off, guests enjoying their Cancun holidays at the Dreams Puerto Aventuras Resort & Spa and Dreams Tulum Resort & Spa are now able to enjoy complimentary greens fees at the nearby Riviera Maya Golf Club, a Robert Trent Jones II designed golf course. For the delight of professional golfers thinking about making the most of this free-golf offer during Cancun holidays, this impressive, brand new 18-hole championship course stretching along 7,843 yards also features an additional 1,356-yard, 9-hole par 3 course, driving range, practice green and pro shop.
But to avoid confusions on the golfing deal, we break it down and give you the full low-down on this fabulous offer:
• From now until April 30, 2011, guests of these two resorts will be offered to play up to one complimentary round per person, per day at The Riviera Maya Golf Club. The use of a cart is mandatory and guests will be charged according to season as follows:
• From now through December 23, 2010 the cost of the cart rental will be $35.
• From December 24, 2010 through April 30, 2010 the cost of the cart rental will increase to $45.
• Guests opting to play during premium tee times will incur an additional fee. Premium tee times and charges vary by season as follows:
• From now until October 30, 2010 guests playing before 2:30 pm will incur a $35 premium tee time charge, plus the $35 cart rental fee.
• From October 31, 2010 through December 23, 2010 guests playing before 1:30 pm will incur a $35 premium tee time charge, plus the $35 cart rental fee.
• From December 24, 2010 through April 30, 2011, guests playing before 1:30 pm will incur a $40 premium tee time charge, plus the $45 cart rental fee.
In addition to this, guests on Cancun holidays at these AMResorts will have access to the complimentary on-course food and beverage service provided by the Riviera Maya Golf Club. However guests must bear in mind that for the offer to apply, they must arrange their tee time anywhere from 45 days to 24 hours in advance with the resort concierge and provide their credit card details when doing so. If guests wish to cancel or reschedule their tee time, they must do so at least 24 hours in advance to avoid a $100 no-show penalty per person which will be charged to the credit card they have provided.
But this very same offer also applies to guests staying at the Golf at Playa Paraiso, giving travelling golfers more choice when deciding which resort to select for their golf-tastic Cancun holidays. From now until December 23, 2010, guests at Zoëtry Paraiso de la Bonita Riviera Maya, all Secrets Resorts & Spas in the Riviera Maya, Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa, Now Jade Riviera Cancun and Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun will still be able to enjoy one complimentary round of golf under the existing offer at Playa Paraiso Golf Club per person per day.
Spanning over 6,800 yards, this 18-hole course was designed by world renowned golf course architect P.B Dye and is one of the most challenging layouts in the area. Additional amenities and services include a driving range, pro shop, club and shoe rental, restaurant and on course food and beverages.
And lastly the Complimentary Golf offer will also apply for guests at the Playa Mujeres Golf Club for Dreams Cancun. From now through October 15, 2010, guests of Dreams Cancun Resort & Spa are still able to enjoy up to one round complimentary, per person, per day under the existing offer at Playa Mujeres Golf Club, a Greg Norman signature 18-hole course. Each hole at this course is ideally placed to offer exceptional ocean and tropical views.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
A resort where there is something for everyone
- FAMILY PACKAGES for a family of 2 adults & 2 kids below 12
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- up to 2 children eat and stay for free
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then Stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 15th Dec
- Blau Varadero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Varadero
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
For an amazing price, you can experience a tropical paradise where everything is included - Ambre Resort offers affordable luxury for all to enjoy
- Make the most of glass-bottomed boat trips, kayaking, snorkelling and green fees at the nearby Ile aux Cerfs Golf Club
- Enjoy a selection of restaurants and Bars inlcuding a swim-up bar
- Ambre resort has stunning views of the Indian Ocean and boasts a 750-metre long white natural beach
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Discreet and unpretentious, yet charming and welcoming, Hotel Phebus enjoys a quiet location at the heart of La Marsa -...