Complimentary Golf for Cancun holidays at AMResorts
Offering travellers with a new great incentive aimed specially at golfers, the hotel group AMResorts is launching an innovative new deal in which they offer golf lovers with Complimentary Golf sessions when staying at some of their Cancun hotels.
AMResorts has recently launched a great new deal for golfers, enticing them to enjoy complimentary golf if taking Cancun holidays at a selection of their Cancun hotels and resorts. To start off, guests enjoying their Cancun holidays at the Dreams Puerto Aventuras Resort & Spa and Dreams Tulum Resort & Spa are now able to enjoy complimentary greens fees at the nearby Riviera Maya Golf Club, a Robert Trent Jones II designed golf course. For the delight of professional golfers thinking about making the most of this free-golf offer during Cancun holidays, this impressive, brand new 18-hole championship course stretching along 7,843 yards also features an additional 1,356-yard, 9-hole par 3 course, driving range, practice green and pro shop.
But to avoid confusions on the golfing deal, we break it down and give you the full low-down on this fabulous offer:
• From now until April 30, 2011, guests of these two resorts will be offered to play up to one complimentary round per person, per day at The Riviera Maya Golf Club. The use of a cart is mandatory and guests will be charged according to season as follows:
• From now through December 23, 2010 the cost of the cart rental will be $35.
• From December 24, 2010 through April 30, 2010 the cost of the cart rental will increase to $45.
• Guests opting to play during premium tee times will incur an additional fee. Premium tee times and charges vary by season as follows:
• From now until October 30, 2010 guests playing before 2:30 pm will incur a $35 premium tee time charge, plus the $35 cart rental fee.
• From October 31, 2010 through December 23, 2010 guests playing before 1:30 pm will incur a $35 premium tee time charge, plus the $35 cart rental fee.
• From December 24, 2010 through April 30, 2011, guests playing before 1:30 pm will incur a $40 premium tee time charge, plus the $45 cart rental fee.
In addition to this, guests on Cancun holidays at these AMResorts will have access to the complimentary on-course food and beverage service provided by the Riviera Maya Golf Club. However guests must bear in mind that for the offer to apply, they must arrange their tee time anywhere from 45 days to 24 hours in advance with the resort concierge and provide their credit card details when doing so. If guests wish to cancel or reschedule their tee time, they must do so at least 24 hours in advance to avoid a $100 no-show penalty per person which will be charged to the credit card they have provided.
But this very same offer also applies to guests staying at the Golf at Playa Paraiso, giving travelling golfers more choice when deciding which resort to select for their golf-tastic Cancun holidays. From now until December 23, 2010, guests at Zoëtry Paraiso de la Bonita Riviera Maya, all Secrets Resorts & Spas in the Riviera Maya, Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa, Now Jade Riviera Cancun and Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun will still be able to enjoy one complimentary round of golf under the existing offer at Playa Paraiso Golf Club per person per day.
Spanning over 6,800 yards, this 18-hole course was designed by world renowned golf course architect P.B Dye and is one of the most challenging layouts in the area. Additional amenities and services include a driving range, pro shop, club and shoe rental, restaurant and on course food and beverages.
And lastly the Complimentary Golf offer will also apply for guests at the Playa Mujeres Golf Club for Dreams Cancun. From now through October 15, 2010, guests of Dreams Cancun Resort & Spa are still able to enjoy up to one round complimentary, per person, per day under the existing offer at Playa Mujeres Golf Club, a Greg Norman signature 18-hole course. Each hole at this course is ideally placed to offer exceptional ocean and tropical views.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Free upgrade to half board on selected dates and two children stay free when sharing with parents
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride in Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal in Agra, experience a feast to remember with a traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- An English-Speaking local Guide will take you around the sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary
Stretching along a blessed mile of powdery soft sands, this all-inclusive resort is the perfect place for endless family fun.
- The Kids Club has an outdoor playground and kids-only pool while the Teen Centre for over 13s offers a great variety of fun activities
- Enjoy a FREE glass bottom boat trip, island jeep safari and island coach tour
- Fantastic location 30 minutes to Bridgetown, 5 minutes to Speightstown and 15 minutes to Holetown, there is plenty to explore around the Almond Beach Resort
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Perfectly positioned right at the heart of Marrakesh's chic and trendy Hivernage district, a modern neighbourhood in...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Offering superb accommodation with a wide range of facilities, Yas Island Rotana is conveniently located on the...