Complimentary Golf for Cancun holidays at AMResorts
Offering travellers with a new great incentive aimed specially at golfers, the hotel group AMResorts is launching an innovative new deal in which they offer golf lovers with Complimentary Golf sessions when staying at some of their Cancun hotels.
AMResorts has recently launched a great new deal for golfers, enticing them to enjoy complimentary golf if taking Cancun holidays at a selection of their Cancun hotels and resorts. To start off, guests enjoying their Cancun holidays at the Dreams Puerto Aventuras Resort & Spa and Dreams Tulum Resort & Spa are now able to enjoy complimentary greens fees at the nearby Riviera Maya Golf Club, a Robert Trent Jones II designed golf course. For the delight of professional golfers thinking about making the most of this free-golf offer during Cancun holidays, this impressive, brand new 18-hole championship course stretching along 7,843 yards also features an additional 1,356-yard, 9-hole par 3 course, driving range, practice green and pro shop.
But to avoid confusions on the golfing deal, we break it down and give you the full low-down on this fabulous offer:
• From now until April 30, 2011, guests of these two resorts will be offered to play up to one complimentary round per person, per day at The Riviera Maya Golf Club. The use of a cart is mandatory and guests will be charged according to season as follows:
• From now through December 23, 2010 the cost of the cart rental will be $35.
• From December 24, 2010 through April 30, 2010 the cost of the cart rental will increase to $45.
• Guests opting to play during premium tee times will incur an additional fee. Premium tee times and charges vary by season as follows:
• From now until October 30, 2010 guests playing before 2:30 pm will incur a $35 premium tee time charge, plus the $35 cart rental fee.
• From October 31, 2010 through December 23, 2010 guests playing before 1:30 pm will incur a $35 premium tee time charge, plus the $35 cart rental fee.
• From December 24, 2010 through April 30, 2011, guests playing before 1:30 pm will incur a $40 premium tee time charge, plus the $45 cart rental fee.
In addition to this, guests on Cancun holidays at these AMResorts will have access to the complimentary on-course food and beverage service provided by the Riviera Maya Golf Club. However guests must bear in mind that for the offer to apply, they must arrange their tee time anywhere from 45 days to 24 hours in advance with the resort concierge and provide their credit card details when doing so. If guests wish to cancel or reschedule their tee time, they must do so at least 24 hours in advance to avoid a $100 no-show penalty per person which will be charged to the credit card they have provided.
But this very same offer also applies to guests staying at the Golf at Playa Paraiso, giving travelling golfers more choice when deciding which resort to select for their golf-tastic Cancun holidays. From now until December 23, 2010, guests at Zoëtry Paraiso de la Bonita Riviera Maya, all Secrets Resorts & Spas in the Riviera Maya, Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa, Now Jade Riviera Cancun and Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun will still be able to enjoy one complimentary round of golf under the existing offer at Playa Paraiso Golf Club per person per day.
Spanning over 6,800 yards, this 18-hole course was designed by world renowned golf course architect P.B Dye and is one of the most challenging layouts in the area. Additional amenities and services include a driving range, pro shop, club and shoe rental, restaurant and on course food and beverages.
And lastly the Complimentary Golf offer will also apply for guests at the Playa Mujeres Golf Club for Dreams Cancun. From now through October 15, 2010, guests of Dreams Cancun Resort & Spa are still able to enjoy up to one round complimentary, per person, per day under the existing offer at Playa Mujeres Golf Club, a Greg Norman signature 18-hole course. Each hole at this course is ideally placed to offer exceptional ocean and tropical views.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
A couples' dream, located between a lush green tropical jungle and a beautiful sandy beach ensures total relaxation
- Enjoy huge savings on this amazing hotel including 'Live It Up' for travel in 2018 slashing higher room category prices
- The Sip, Savor & See Dining Experience includes complimentary dinner, drinks and entertainment at a restaurant or bar at a participating resort of their choice
- Guestrooms and Suites provide a wealth of amenities including a daily refreshed mini bar, 24 hour room and concierge services, a large TV and much more
- The resort has a great location next to a pristine golden sand beach and lush tropical jungle
Fall in love with Havana and its captivating heritage before being dazzled by the pristine shores of Varadero
- You will be staying in luxurious hotels in both Havana and Varadero that combine perfectly and offer the best of both worlds whether you are looking to adventure or relax
- Experience the best of the world famous Varadero Beach where white sand is lapped by clear water when staying at Melia Varadero
- Enjoy a Welcome cocktail and a bottle of cava on arrival in Havana and Varadero
Unwind in an adults-only paradise upon white sands with a FREE room upgrade and HALF price accomodation
Stay in pure paradise at Pineapple Beach Club, surrounded by a stunning waterfront of spectacular powdery white sands, it's heaven on earth
- Rejuvenate at the luxurious hotel spa or keep active all the selection of All-Inclusive water and on land activities included during your stay
- Formerly Grand Pineapple Beach Resort, The Pineapple Beach Club is a newly renovated Adults-Only All Inclusive Paradise
- Book and save up to 50%Summer just got better with savings of up to 50% plus a FREE ROOM UPGRADE in selected rooms
- Dine Al Fresco with breathtaking views of the turquoise waters of Long Bay
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Despite having opened its doors to guests in 2008, this boutique hotel has been around for much longer as it once was a...