Exploring Cuba holidays on wheels with new opening of Harley-Davidsons Rental
The establishment of a Harley-Davidson Motorcycle Rental Centre in Havana will give travellers a new way to explore Cuba. With the official opening scheduled for November this year, soon travellers will be able to enjoy motorcycle tours through the island
Two wheels and Cuba holidays are about to become the next big thing in Cuba travel, giving enthusiastic motor-cyclists a new fun way to discover the island. The news come after MC-Travel, one of the biggest Motorcycle Tour Operators in Denmark started working in conjunction with Authorised Harley-Davidson Tour Operator to open a new Rental location in Havana, which will start from 1st November 2010.
Giving travellers a more personalised way to explore Cuba holidays at their own pace, these new Harley-Davidson Touring models blend perfectly with the historic old Harley-Davidson Motorcycles, which can be easily spotted circling everywhere through Havana and which also are a huge part of the old cars and motorcycles in the city that tourists are so fond of.
MC-Travel was the first Danish Motorcycle Tour Operator to arrange guided tours in Cuba. In 2006 the first group left (on their own bikes) for an adventure of a lifetime to Cuba. Since then, dozens of Harley-Davidson enthusiasts has enjoyed the Cuban roads, lifestyle, food and scenery.
Now for the first time, MC-Travel offers the possibility for tourists to ride through the many interesting nooks and crannies of the captivatingly charming Havana streets, all-year-round.
Michael Stanley Christiansen, owner of MC-Travel revealed his enthusiasm over the new opening - "For many years we have been transporting our guests own bikes to Cuba, but now we can offer these rides to a wider range of participants."
"The challenges and logistics of these motorcycle transports have now been changed to the offer for a rental bike and a tour package instead. Wherever you live in the world, you can fly in to Havana and do the MC-Travel Cuba tour."
Their experienced guides will offer unique motorcycle adventures to venture into different into different zones Cuba as well as taking them to interesting and rare places, restaurants and roads where most tourists usually don't go and many on Cuba holidays miss out on.
For hassle-free Cuba holidays with complete peace of mind their tours will include the rental bike with full insurance, shuttle transport from and to airport, all of the Cuba hotels they feature (3 and 4 star one all inclusive) - which have all been selected based on history and location - luggage van, local Cuban guides (all members of the Classic Motorcycle Association in Cuba) as well as guides from MC-Travel (English- German-Spanish speaking). For a greater package those looking forward to enjoying Cuba holidays on wheels will be glad to know that the MC travel deal will also include entrance fees to museums and National Parks,welcome and farewell dinner, several lunches, gasoline and much more.
For now the only tourist package they offer are 16-days tours travelling throughout Cuba of which 13 days will be spent cycling on one of their Harley-Davidson Motorcycles, soon available from the new Harley-Davidson Rental in Havana, Cuba
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
Dive into the warm water of Varadero beach and relax under the caribbean sunshine
- Enjoy a fantastic tour
- Book now and benefit from huge savings with the launch of the new Virgin Atlantic to Varadero offer!
- Suites feature a separate living area and Tropical suites feature breathtaking views of the sea
- Golf lovers can play on the nearby Varadero 18 hole golf course
Stay at a Havana hotel brimming with history then head off to a brand-new beachfront resort in Varadero
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
Enjoy a summer holiday of a lifetime staying at two amazing hotels in both Havana and Varadero
- Enjoy water sports on the Varadero beach, relax by the hotel pool, sample a refreshing cocktail
- Book now to receive our exclusive Couples offer which includes a bottle of cava on arrival in both hotels, turndown service in the evenings and a guaranteed reservation in the a la carte restaurants in Varadero and much more
- Experience Havana's vintage vibe & Varadero's soft white-sand beaches all in one trip
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...
Take a holiday to enjoy the abundant natural beauty of one of Cuba's leading resorts, Varadero. This locale is known for...
Fancy a charming and adventurous holiday? Why not try our twin centre package that allows you to explore the contagious...