Exploring Cuba holidays on wheels with new opening of Harley-Davidsons Rental
The establishment of a Harley-Davidson Motorcycle Rental Centre in Havana will give travellers a new way to explore Cuba. With the official opening scheduled for November this year, soon travellers will be able to enjoy motorcycle tours through the island
Two wheels and Cuba holidays are about to become the next big thing in Cuba travel, giving enthusiastic motor-cyclists a new fun way to discover the island. The news come after MC-Travel, one of the biggest Motorcycle Tour Operators in Denmark started working in conjunction with Authorised Harley-Davidson Tour Operator to open a new Rental location in Havana, which will start from 1st November 2010.
Giving travellers a more personalised way to explore Cuba holidays at their own pace, these new Harley-Davidson Touring models blend perfectly with the historic old Harley-Davidson Motorcycles, which can be easily spotted circling everywhere through Havana and which also are a huge part of the old cars and motorcycles in the city that tourists are so fond of.
MC-Travel was the first Danish Motorcycle Tour Operator to arrange guided tours in Cuba. In 2006 the first group left (on their own bikes) for an adventure of a lifetime to Cuba. Since then, dozens of Harley-Davidson enthusiasts has enjoyed the Cuban roads, lifestyle, food and scenery.
Now for the first time, MC-Travel offers the possibility for tourists to ride through the many interesting nooks and crannies of the captivatingly charming Havana streets, all-year-round.
Michael Stanley Christiansen, owner of MC-Travel revealed his enthusiasm over the new opening - "For many years we have been transporting our guests own bikes to Cuba, but now we can offer these rides to a wider range of participants."
"The challenges and logistics of these motorcycle transports have now been changed to the offer for a rental bike and a tour package instead. Wherever you live in the world, you can fly in to Havana and do the MC-Travel Cuba tour."
Their experienced guides will offer unique motorcycle adventures to venture into different into different zones Cuba as well as taking them to interesting and rare places, restaurants and roads where most tourists usually don't go and many on Cuba holidays miss out on.
For hassle-free Cuba holidays with complete peace of mind their tours will include the rental bike with full insurance, shuttle transport from and to airport, all of the Cuba hotels they feature (3 and 4 star one all inclusive) - which have all been selected based on history and location - luggage van, local Cuban guides (all members of the Classic Motorcycle Association in Cuba) as well as guides from MC-Travel (English- German-Spanish speaking). For a greater package those looking forward to enjoying Cuba holidays on wheels will be glad to know that the MC travel deal will also include entrance fees to museums and National Parks,welcome and farewell dinner, several lunches, gasoline and much more.
For now the only tourist package they offer are 16-days tours travelling throughout Cuba of which 13 days will be spent cycling on one of their Harley-Davidson Motorcycles, soon available from the new Harley-Davidson Rental in Havana, Cuba
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 18:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
Expect Luxury, comfort and relaxation!
- Enjoy spa treatments, water and land sports and more for a fun-filled break
- Relish fantastic eating and drinking options 24 hours a day
- Enjoy complimentary perks, including a bottle of sparkling wine, a romantic dinner for two, plus a 30 min massage per couple.
Delight in the best Cuba has to offer with this stunning beach and city twin centre holiday
- Add Havana half-day tour from £49pp, taking in Revolution Square, Malecón and the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Old Havana
- Iberostar Tainos is designed in the style of a traditional Caribbean village with two-storey bungalows that comprise spacious and elegant rooms
- Enjoy a historic stay in Havana at the NH Capri Hotel, which opened in 1957 and was initially run by the mafia
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
Fall in love with Havana and its captivating heritage before being dazzled by the pristine shores of Varadero
- This package offers little touches to make your holiday extra special including a Welcome cocktail and a bottle of cava on arrival in Havana and Varadero
- You will be staying in luxurious hotels in both Havana and Varadero that combine perfectly and offer the best of both worlds whether you are looking for adventure or relaxation
- Experience the best of the world famous Varadero Beach where white sand is lapped by the clear waters when staying at Melia Varadero
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Travel to one of Cuba's hidden touristic gems, Varadero, where stretches of secluded beach await you at Blau Varadero....
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Are you searching for an adventurous holiday filled with culture, authenticity and charm? Then why not enjoy a twin...
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...
Club Kawama depicts a traditional hacienda type atmosphere, but in actual fact it's an All Inclusive resort. Beautifully...