Auberge Resorts to expand with luxury Riviera Maya Hotel and Resort
Auberge Resorts are expanding their Mexico collection and entering the Riviera Maya hotels market with plans to open a brand new 50-suite luxury all inclusive Caribbean resort in the beautiful coastal region of Kanai.
A brand new 50-suite luxury all inclusive Caribbean resort is under development by joint partners GIM Desarrollos and ALHEL and will include design from the internationally known companies Kroger and Architects and Backen, and planning and landscape architecture from George Givin and Associates. The new resort will feature 50 spacious suites which provide guests on Cancun holidays with open views of the sparkling ocean; large terraces with outdoor showers and private plunge pools; and authentically designed decor and furnishings sourced from natural material.
The Auberge resort will also feature six luxury seafront villas which are expected to become the finest residences within all Riviera Maya hotels and resort throughout the region. The beachfront location of the luxury resort will provide plenty of activities for guests enjoying Riviera Maya holidays including watersports, tennis, a luxury spa, white powder sand beaches, an infinity swimming pool, and two 18-hole golf courses designed by professional golf players, Jose Maria Olazabal and Nick Faldo.
Developers and designers will be creating the property to fit in with and preserve the natural environment and meeting the highest standards of conservation and sustainable development. Designed to appear like islands upon lush green land, the resort will be surrounded by tropical gardens, protected mangroves, and rich green vegetation broken up by pathways and boardwalks.
The Auberge Spa will feature the finest luxury treatments for guests on Riviera Maya holidays within treatment rooms in private gardens, outdoor showers and baths, and fitness and yoga pavilions. Treatments will use ingredients from local tropical plants and fruits with traditional Maya healing qualities.
CEO of Auberge Resorts, Mark Harmon, said:
"We are thrilled with the opportunity to partner with AHEL and GIM Desarrollo in creating a distinctive new resort at Kanai on Mexico's Riviera Maya. Our first resort in Mexico, Esperanza, a luxury resort in Los Cabos, has received some of the most prestigious awards and accolades in the travel world and was ranked the No.1 Hotel Spa in Mexico in Travel + Leisure's World's Best Awards twice in the last three years.
"The Auberge Resort at Kanai will give us an opportunity to create something equally special in a very different and exciting setting, one that is sure to delight our guests. The natural environment of this ecologically spectacular site has inspired us to create a resort of exceptional beauty, with the Auberge Resorts hallmarks of extraordinary culinary and spa experiences, perfectly situated guest rooms that bring the outdoors in, and our signature style of barefoot sophistication."
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Riviera Maya Browse all
Spoil yourself rotten with a pampering holiday at one of Cancun's most luxurious all inclusive resorts, with a long list of fully-included facilities, activities and services - everyone in the family is guaranteed to be pleased!
- Just 30 minutes away from Xcaret Park, an Ecological & Archaeological Theme Park with various family activities
- Explorer's Club for ages 3-12 and Core Zone for ages 9-17 provide a whole host of activities from euro-bungee to big screen movies on the beach
- Book now and Enjoy a fantastic upgrade to Preferred Club Junior Suite Tropical View Room and gain various added values including Upgraded mini-bar service and bath amenities
- As well as food & beverages, Unlimited-Luxury includes theme parties, daytime and evening entertainment and all the activities at the kids and teens clubs
Enjoy exclusive privileges on tap as part of the resort's signature Unlimited-Luxury all-inclusive concept.
- Enjoy fantastic discounts when travelling with kids
- Retreat to one of the Mexican Caribbean's most coveted and secluded beach hideaways
- Something to keep everyone entertained at this fantastic family friendly resort
- Outdoor pool theater for shows and theme dinners
Life doesn't get much better than a stay in the Riviera Maya, just a heart beat away from the awe-inspiring Tulum pyramids
- Go for the Unlimited-Luxury Experience at one of Mexico's most coveted all-inclusive resorts
- The FREE Unlimited Connectivity app allows guests to make local calls, send messages, emails and surf the web over the hotel's Wi-Fi. It's even possible to book Spa treatments, plan romantic dinners, check the resort map, book activities and more
- All-inclusive facilities include 9 restaurants, 7 bars, a private beach, 2 pools and more
A secluded location at a beautiful all inclusive resort designed for adults only is perfect for a taste of romance enhanced by Mayan wonder
- Enjoy 24 hour room service, pool and beach waiter service, six swimming pools, water sports and more
- Experience fine dining and gourmet cuisine with a choice of nine restaurants
- Relax in style at this all-suite luxury resort situated on a white sand beach
Submit to the charms of the picturesque Riviera Maya as you spend eight days exploring this unique district in the...
Get away to one of the most exciting tourist destinations on earth, the Riviera Maya. This resort boasts the timeless...
The Riviera Maya, admired for its history and its wondrous sugar-white sands, kaleidoscope of green palm trees,and deep...
Situated in the heart of the famous Riviera Maya, the Oasis Tulum Lite is a high-end resort designed with your...
The Riviera Maya has long been one of the touristic gems of the Americas. Set just south of the Yucatan Peninsula, this...
Explore the historical riches of the Riviera Maya and marvel at the abundant natural beauty of its Caribbean coastline...