Auberge Resorts to expand with luxury Riviera Maya Hotel and Resort
Auberge Resorts are expanding their Mexico collection and entering the Riviera Maya hotels market with plans to open a brand new 50-suite luxury all inclusive Caribbean resort in the beautiful coastal region of Kanai.
A brand new 50-suite luxury all inclusive Caribbean resort is under development by joint partners GIM Desarrollos and ALHEL and will include design from the internationally known companies Kroger and Architects and Backen, and planning and landscape architecture from George Givin and Associates. The new resort will feature 50 spacious suites which provide guests on Cancun holidays with open views of the sparkling ocean; large terraces with outdoor showers and private plunge pools; and authentically designed decor and furnishings sourced from natural material.
The Auberge resort will also feature six luxury seafront villas which are expected to become the finest residences within all Riviera Maya hotels and resort throughout the region. The beachfront location of the luxury resort will provide plenty of activities for guests enjoying Riviera Maya holidays including watersports, tennis, a luxury spa, white powder sand beaches, an infinity swimming pool, and two 18-hole golf courses designed by professional golf players, Jose Maria Olazabal and Nick Faldo.
Developers and designers will be creating the property to fit in with and preserve the natural environment and meeting the highest standards of conservation and sustainable development. Designed to appear like islands upon lush green land, the resort will be surrounded by tropical gardens, protected mangroves, and rich green vegetation broken up by pathways and boardwalks.
The Auberge Spa will feature the finest luxury treatments for guests on Riviera Maya holidays within treatment rooms in private gardens, outdoor showers and baths, and fitness and yoga pavilions. Treatments will use ingredients from local tropical plants and fruits with traditional Maya healing qualities.
CEO of Auberge Resorts, Mark Harmon, said:
"We are thrilled with the opportunity to partner with AHEL and GIM Desarrollo in creating a distinctive new resort at Kanai on Mexico's Riviera Maya. Our first resort in Mexico, Esperanza, a luxury resort in Los Cabos, has received some of the most prestigious awards and accolades in the travel world and was ranked the No.1 Hotel Spa in Mexico in Travel + Leisure's World's Best Awards twice in the last three years.
"The Auberge Resort at Kanai will give us an opportunity to create something equally special in a very different and exciting setting, one that is sure to delight our guests. The natural environment of this ecologically spectacular site has inspired us to create a resort of exceptional beauty, with the Auberge Resorts hallmarks of extraordinary culinary and spa experiences, perfectly situated guest rooms that bring the outdoors in, and our signature style of barefoot sophistication."
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Riviera Maya Browse all
Relish unlimited luxury on tap in Mexico's Riviera Maya at Dreams Tulum with a fantastic Suite Upgrade
Life doesn't get much better than a stay in the Riviera Maya, just a heart beat away from the awe-inspiring Tulum pyramids
- The resort is less than 15 minutes' taxi ride from the "best-preserved Mayan ruins in the Western Hemisphere",
- Take advantage of a fantastic 5 tier room upgrade from a Deluxe Garden View Room to Premium Junior Suite Garden View
- Facilities include a private beach, two swimming pools with weekly pool parties, and beach and water volleyball courts
- Dreams Tulum Resort & Spa's Unlimited-Luxury all-inclusive package allows access to its nine restaurants with no reservations required. There are also seven bars, including the Manatees swim-up pool bar.
Stay right next to the world's second largest coral reef, in an idyllic setting that's also been declared a National Park.
- You'll be fantastically placed within walking distance to Puerto Morales, a quaint fishing village
- The tranquil National Park and beachfront setting that boasts the world's second largest coral reef
- French, Mediterranean, Asian and Mexican delights will tempt your palate at the resort's array of restaurants
A secluded location at a beautiful all inclusive resort designed for adults only is perfect for a taste of romance enhanced by Mayan wonder
- Enjoy 24 hour room service, pool and beach waiter service, six swimming pools, water sports and more
- Experience fine dining and gourmet cuisine with a choice of nine restaurants
- Relax in style at this all-suite luxury resort situated on a white sand beach
Look out over the glistening Caribbean Sea from your luxurious suite, before heading out to enjoy one of the many activities on offer
- With 9 dining options there is something to suit every taste
- An adults-only hideaway, boasting ultimate tranquility
- Relish soothing treatments and massages, with stunning views, at an award-winning spa
Make the beautiful Riviera Maya region of Mexico your home away from home and experience the coastal holiday you've...
Submit to the charms of the picturesque Riviera Maya as you spend eight days exploring this unique district in the...
Get away from it all with a once in a lifetime excursion to Cancun, one of Mexico's most celebrated resort towns. This...
The Riviera Maya, admired for its history and its wondrous sugar-white sands, kaleidoscope of green palm trees,and deep...
The Riviera Maya has long been one of the touristic gems of the Americas. Set just south of the Yucatan Peninsula, this...
Take a trip to the Mayan Riviera and discover another side of Mother Nature you've never seen. Your two weeks in this...