Celebrate 60 years of Club Med holidays with fantastic summer deals
Tourists looking to book Club Med holidays can enjoy summer savings at a number of hotels and resorts across the world for stays between now and 1 October 2010 as the resort brand celebrates 60 years of success and expansion into far away destinations.
The summer deals are taking place in a number of destinations in Europe and further afield such as Maldives, Thailand, Caribbean, Bali and Mauritius hotels. Travellers will be able to enjoy romantic breaks at luxury Maldives hotels or action-packed Club Med holidays with children in Portugal, Greece, France and Turkey with great deals including up to £1,050 off large luxury suites for families of four.
Club Med Hotels has expanded considerably since it first started in 1950 with 200 tents on the Spanish island, Mallorca. The holiday brand has expanded internationally with a larger number of resorts in Europe and recent expansion into luxury Indian Ocean and Asia Pacific destinations. Guests on Club Med holidays can enjoy a range of experiences at the numerous from watersports and sporting activities to relaxing on the beach or in luxury spas.
The Club Med Da Balaia in the Algarve, Portugal has recently been renovated and re-opened as a 4-trident Club Med destination. The luxury resort is situated on 21 hectares overlooking the sparkling ocean and is a perfect getaway for sport enthusiasts on Club Med holidays. Facilities at the resort include tennis courts, golf courses and swimming pools, a brand new art-deco gourmet restaurant with a vast menu. The resort features 188 rooms including five new luxury family suites, all of which have been elegantly furnished and offer modern amenities.
Travellers looking for more culture on their Club Med holidays can enjoy a range of luxury accommodation and facilities at the new Bodrum resort in Turkey. Guests can enjoy excursions to the hot springs of Pamukkale and Hierapolis, and trips to the bustling city of Istanbul and historic town, Halicarnassus. Tourists can enjoy savings of up to £250 per adult and £175 per child at resort all across the world but holidays must be booked before 14 May 2010.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Free upgrade to half board on selected dates and two children stay free when sharing with parents
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Explore the area and enjoy an easy access to all attractions around Falmouth
- Fully equipped fitness centre, watersport activities, tennis court, golf and themed dining evenings to enjoy
- Within 30 minutes by car from Montego Bay International airport and downtown Montego
- Complimentary Wi-fi throughout the hotel
Stretching along a blessed mile of powdery soft sands, this all-inclusive resort is the perfect place for endless family fun.
- The Kids Club has an outdoor playground and kids-only pool while the Teen Centre for over 13s offers a great variety of fun activities
- Enjoy a FREE glass bottom boat trip, island jeep safari and island coach tour
- Fantastic location 30 minutes to Bridgetown, 5 minutes to Speightstown and 15 minutes to Holetown, there is plenty to explore around the Almond Beach Resort
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Located by the picturesque St. Paul's Bay, Porto Azzurro Hotel is only 10 minutes away from Malta's main sandy beaches...
Located on the Atlantic coast at the mouth of the Souss Valley, Agadir is Morocco’s slice of coastal cool....
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...