Kempinski Hotel Mall of the Emirates declared to be a paradise "in a class of its own"
Having been officially as one of the Middle East's best during the World Travel Awards ceremony being held this year in Dubai, it's not hard to see the multiple attributes that make this exceptional hotel a rare (and uber-luxurious) treasure.
Offering guests unique and unrivalled Dubai holidays with a blend of Alpine experiences and sand and sea views amidst a world-class shopping, leisure, and entertainment holiday destination, the Kempinski Hotel Mall of the Emirates is one of the finest luxury Dubai hotels in the United Arab Emirates.
Priding itself on offering innovative experiences to guests enjoying luxury holidays in Dubai, this hotel boasts some of the most unique and stylish room products to be found anywhere in Dubai. These include some 15 stunning Ski Chalets – which marry sand and snow by presenting views of the Arabian Gulf on one side and the resort’s ski slopes on the other.
On top of this, the über sleek Executive Tower Suites and the luxurious Presidential Suite also offer an exercise in modern elegance, providing an exclusive haven which will delight even the most discerning visitor.
“Kempinski Hotel Mall of the Emirates, is a truly unique five-star destination, providing an unrivalled alpine experience in the Middle East, the hotel takes pride of place next to Ski Dubai, featuring an indoor ski slope with the region’s biggest covered snow park, and the award winning Mall of the Emirates,” were the proud words from Holger Schroth, general manager at Kempinski Hotel Mall of the Emirates.
Indeed this quality has recently been recognised by the prestigious World Travel Awards (WTA), as the Mall of the Emirates walked away with the title of ‘Middle East’s Leading Leisure Hotel’ during the 2010 ceremony, marking the second triumph for the hotel, which scooped the same honour back in 2008.
Thus it comes as no surprise that the Kempinski Hotel Mall of the Emirates is widely recognised as one of the finest of Dubai hotels and certainly one of the most luxurious in the region offering unsurpassable luxury Dubai holidays with one-of-a-kind experiences.
A favourite family and business Dubai holiday destination, the hotel offers its guests limitless possibilities for world-class shopping, dining and entertainment, including over 450 shops selling prestigious labels, a 14-screen multiplex cinema and numerous food and beverage outlets.
Guests can choose from an extensive variety of things to do while on their Dubai holidays at this hotel. Whether it's indulging at the renowned Softouch Spa, going skiing, shopping or simply sitting back and relax by the outdoor infinity edge pool, everything you do here will have a touch of refined elegance.
Exceptional dining options are also provided with an array of cafés and restaurants, including Sezzam, voted Dubai’s best family restaurant at the Time Out Awards 2007. This refined restaurant is a vibrant and interactive dining destination, with prime views of Ski Dubai and a vast array of worldwide cuisines to choose from.
Undoubtedly, the Kempinski Hotel Mall of the Emirates is a chic and truly distinctive resort destination for memorable Dubai holiday experiences unlike any other. This lavish hotel is on par with the world’s most prestigious and luxurious properties.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Discover the impressive opulence of Dubai's skyline matched only by the views across the Arabian Gulf
Impeccable service combined with comfort and luxury with stunning views of Downtown Dubai
- A landmark hotel located in Deira, Dubai's historic district with stunning views over the city!
- Incredible bars, clubs and restaurants, including hip and trendy Sho Cho that's been taking Dubai's fashion set by storm.
- There are plenty of sightseeing and historical places to visit within walking distance
Chill at The Palm's newest luxury retreat, be wowed by the touches of opulence on every corner and be seduced by our amazing prize tag!
- Rooms boast a balcony with stunning view of the Arabian Gulf, includes free WIFI
- Choose from 7 dining venues including gourmet options and enjoy access to 5 opulent bars
- Free Half Board
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Discover the beauty of Mauritius and the buzz of Dubai
- Exclusive Added Values in Mauritius: Dinner on the beach for two with fresh fruits on arrival in the room (book by 20 December)
- Intercontinental Mauritius is located on one of the most marvellous parts of the island
- Fantastic selection of facilities and amenities await at the Intercontinental Mauritius, including free Wi-Fi, children's club and fun activities for all ages.
- Stay at the Hyatt Regency Dubai, the only hotel with a restaurant that has a 360 degree view
Habtoor Grand Resort & Spa enjoys a fabulous location beside the world famous Jumeirah Beach overlooking the Dubai...
Enjoy the stretches of sand and unlimited sunshine available here as you savour the comforts of Atlantis, The Palm. One...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
A warm welcome awaits you behind the striking geometric façade of Holiday Inn Express Dubai-Jumeirah, 20 minutes by taxi...
With all the modern facilities and comforts you would expect from a 4* hotel, this hotel is set within central Al Barsha...