Kempinksi to open its newest Egypt hotel in Cairo by mid June
The new Kempinski Nile hotel will be bringing new experiences to holidaymakers staying on the river banks of the Nile. Scheduled to open in June, 2010 this new hotel is set to become a new sensation, a world apart from all other Egypt hotels in Cairo.
Opening soon in June, Kempinski’s first ever Cairo hotel in Egypt will show the industry how understated and cool luxury can be combined with Egyptian culture and traditions to offer original discerning travellers with unique experiences during their Egypt holidays in Cairo.
Debuting as the first boutique hotel in Cairo, the Kempinksi Nile hotel has a particular vision, offering things that have not been offered in this vibrant and ancient city before. Unlike other big Egypt hotels that have opened in Cairo, Kempinski is borrowing from Cairo’s rich local flair, blending European and Egyptian cultures to create a unique hotel experience for those enjoying Egypt holidays in the capital city..
Replacing an old hotel on the river banks and perfectly located at one of Cairo’s most strategic downtown spots, the new Kempinski hotel will set a new standard of hotelier traditions on the Nile banks. Revamped in a record time of 30 months, the décor and character has been completely changed, evolving into a more contemporary design that captures the essence of style and relaxed elegance.
“The core values of Kempinski are innovative, witty and daring” - General Manager Axel Ludwig explains – “We offer a remarkable journey and create new traditions. The prime location of the property, combined with its superlative facilities, gives Kempinski a great opportunity to positively establish the brand in Cairo. The Hotel design, location and views offer a great competitive advantage, positioning Kempinski at the onset of market penetration in the Egyptian capital. Kempinski Nile Hotel is set to offer the key values of City Boutique hotels. The contemporary elegant design combined with the warm charming atmosphere and the tailored service reflect the European luxury and life style blended with the Egyptian culture and authenticity. It’s not overloaded, but its understated and sleek, functional, beautiful, cozy and charming. The hotel will serve as an oasis of peace, relaxation and art. We want to enrich people’s lives and well being, we are not just another status icon for rich people”
Bringing Egyptian art to life for the delight of holidaymakers enjoying Egypt holidays at this hotel, a selection of paintings will be displayed throughout the hotel. Borrowing from the richest aspects of local culture to expose the best of Egyptian art to guests, 500 different paintings and 250 sculptures have been selected from local artists to be placed throughout the hotel "Art is one of the key values of the experiences. Art and exquisite design will have a touch on everything." - Ludwig adds.
Having turned the Lobby into a chocolate lounge, the area will offer a respite from the busy city with a little bit of chocolaty indulgence. “Chocolate makes people happy and theres so much positive energy with it too.” - Ludwig says. Multiple outlets are also being added to offer unique food and beverage experiences, whether it is on a French restaurant serving contemporary French Cuisine or with a more culturally intimate experience in Osmanly: the ottoman restaurant inspired by Egypt's rich history in association with Turkey and the Ottoman Empire, the hotel brings a way to feel the local vibes during luxury Egypt holidays at this outstanding new hotel.
A contemporary shisha bar to celebrate one of the oldest Egyptian traditions that travellers love to experiment during their holidays in Egypt is also on the cards. However as well as the traditional Arabic Shisha, Kempinski will offer a collection of Designer Shishas from London, Paris, Moscow and Beirut. In short the new Kempinski will combine Egyptian culture with European Lifestyle kicking it up a few notches to boast a different style and authentic flair.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Free upgrade to half board on selected dates and two children stay free when sharing with parents
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
While staying at the hotel you will be able to enjoy Unlimited-Luxury sure to make your Dominican Republic holiday one to never forget
- Five swimming pools including an infinity pool, a children’s pool, a salt water pool and two private Preferred Club pools
- Adults at Now Onyx have full access to Breathless Punta Cana next door including a casino, the After Dark nightclub, the relax Spa by Pevonia®, a fitness center and 20 additional dining and bar options
- All ground floor suites are swim up suites offering access to a pool directly from their terrace
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Perfectly positioned right at the heart of Marrakesh's chic and trendy Hivernage district, a modern neighbourhood in...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Offering superb accommodation with a wide range of facilities, Yas Island Rotana is conveniently located on the...