Kempinksi to open its newest Egypt hotel in Cairo by mid June
The new Kempinski Nile hotel will be bringing new experiences to holidaymakers staying on the river banks of the Nile. Scheduled to open in June, 2010 this new hotel is set to become a new sensation, a world apart from all other Egypt hotels in Cairo.
Opening soon in June, Kempinski’s first ever Cairo hotel in Egypt will show the industry how understated and cool luxury can be combined with Egyptian culture and traditions to offer original discerning travellers with unique experiences during their Egypt holidays in Cairo.
Debuting as the first boutique hotel in Cairo, the Kempinksi Nile hotel has a particular vision, offering things that have not been offered in this vibrant and ancient city before. Unlike other big Egypt hotels that have opened in Cairo, Kempinski is borrowing from Cairo’s rich local flair, blending European and Egyptian cultures to create a unique hotel experience for those enjoying Egypt holidays in the capital city..
Replacing an old hotel on the river banks and perfectly located at one of Cairo’s most strategic downtown spots, the new Kempinski hotel will set a new standard of hotelier traditions on the Nile banks. Revamped in a record time of 30 months, the décor and character has been completely changed, evolving into a more contemporary design that captures the essence of style and relaxed elegance.
“The core values of Kempinski are innovative, witty and daring” - General Manager Axel Ludwig explains – “We offer a remarkable journey and create new traditions. The prime location of the property, combined with its superlative facilities, gives Kempinski a great opportunity to positively establish the brand in Cairo. The Hotel design, location and views offer a great competitive advantage, positioning Kempinski at the onset of market penetration in the Egyptian capital. Kempinski Nile Hotel is set to offer the key values of City Boutique hotels. The contemporary elegant design combined with the warm charming atmosphere and the tailored service reflect the European luxury and life style blended with the Egyptian culture and authenticity. It’s not overloaded, but its understated and sleek, functional, beautiful, cozy and charming. The hotel will serve as an oasis of peace, relaxation and art. We want to enrich people’s lives and well being, we are not just another status icon for rich people”
Bringing Egyptian art to life for the delight of holidaymakers enjoying Egypt holidays at this hotel, a selection of paintings will be displayed throughout the hotel. Borrowing from the richest aspects of local culture to expose the best of Egyptian art to guests, 500 different paintings and 250 sculptures have been selected from local artists to be placed throughout the hotel "Art is one of the key values of the experiences. Art and exquisite design will have a touch on everything." - Ludwig adds.
Having turned the Lobby into a chocolate lounge, the area will offer a respite from the busy city with a little bit of chocolaty indulgence. “Chocolate makes people happy and theres so much positive energy with it too.” - Ludwig says. Multiple outlets are also being added to offer unique food and beverage experiences, whether it is on a French restaurant serving contemporary French Cuisine or with a more culturally intimate experience in Osmanly: the ottoman restaurant inspired by Egypt's rich history in association with Turkey and the Ottoman Empire, the hotel brings a way to feel the local vibes during luxury Egypt holidays at this outstanding new hotel.
A contemporary shisha bar to celebrate one of the oldest Egyptian traditions that travellers love to experiment during their holidays in Egypt is also on the cards. However as well as the traditional Arabic Shisha, Kempinski will offer a collection of Designer Shishas from London, Paris, Moscow and Beirut. In short the new Kempinski will combine Egyptian culture with European Lifestyle kicking it up a few notches to boast a different style and authentic flair.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Relaxing location close to the beach
- Free shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Exclusive India Sale, Enjoy Huge reductions on all our tours must be booked by 31 August 2017
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
A couples' dream, located between a lush green tropical jungle and a beautiful sandy beach ensures total relaxation
- Enjoy huge savings on this amazing hotel including 'Live It Up' for travel in 2018 slashing higher room category prices
- The Sip, Savor & See Dining Experience includes complimentary dinner, drinks and entertainment at a restaurant or bar at a participating resort of their choice
- Guestrooms and Suites provide a wealth of amenities including a daily refreshed mini bar, 24 hour room and concierge services, a large TV and much more
- The resort has a great location next to a pristine golden sand beach and lush tropical jungle
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Despite having opened its doors to guests in 2008, this boutique hotel has been around for much longer as it once was a...