Oman Air promoting unique products and premium services at ATM 2010
Oman Air will be showcasing their unique Oman flights services and products at the 17th edition of Arabian Travel Market (ATM) this year while using the opportunity to network with new businesses and industry peers.
The Arabian Travel Market (ATM) event taking place from 4 - 7 May 2010 at the Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Centre and is the Middle East's leading travel and tourism show. Oman Air's Chief Executive Officer, Peter Hill, said:
"Arabian Travel Market offers unparalleled opportunities for us to promote our quality service and new destinations to the industry's top-tier professionals. The event has a reputation of being the industry's preferred partner for conducting Middle Eastern business, and our team will seize the valuable opportunity of our presence in such a premium industry event to promote upcoming summer holidays specifically designed to attract more holidaymakers from the GCC, European, and Asian countries to Oman.
"We will also promote our new recently launched destinations. These new routes will significantly extend the choice for customers, and we look forward to welcoming current and new travellers onboard our services."
The airline recently became the first carrier in the world to offer internet Wi-Fi access and mobile phone services to passengers onboard Oman flights and this will be highlighted at this year ATM.
As well as providing Oman flights to and from a number of destinations all over the world, Oman Air will be working closely alongside hotels in Muscat and the Ministry of Tourism to provide a range of packages and marketing campaigns to entice travellers to take Oman holidays during the off-peak season as well as highlight the region as a great destination for honeymoons and adventure holidays.
One campaign, "Now is the Time" will be used to highlight the new packages available which include luxury week-long accommodation and return Oman flights over the summer months with 12,000 seats on offer aimed at European travellers looking to book holidays in Oman this year.
The airline currently operates Oman flights to 40 destinations across the globe with new additions for 2010 including Milan, Kuala Lumpur, Dar Es Salam, Ras Al Khaima and Kathmandu. During the ATM event, Peter Hill will be taking part in a panel discussion where he will discuss the airline's developments.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Free upgrade to half board on selected dates and two children stay free when sharing with parents
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride in Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal in Agra, experience a feast to remember with a traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- An English-Speaking local Guide will take you around the sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Explore the area and enjoy an easy access to all attractions around Falmouth
- Fully equipped fitness centre, watersport activities, tennis court, golf and themed dining evenings to enjoy
- Within 30 minutes by car from Montego Bay International airport and downtown Montego
- Complimentary Wi-fi throughout the hotel
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Located by the picturesque St. Paul's Bay, Porto Azzurro Hotel is only 10 minutes away from Malta's main sandy beaches...
Perfectly positioned right at the heart of Marrakesh's chic and trendy Hivernage district, a modern neighbourhood in...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...