Oman Air promoting unique products and premium services at ATM 2010
Oman Air will be showcasing their unique Oman flights services and products at the 17th edition of Arabian Travel Market (ATM) this year while using the opportunity to network with new businesses and industry peers.
The Arabian Travel Market (ATM) event taking place from 4 - 7 May 2010 at the Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Centre and is the Middle East's leading travel and tourism show. Oman Air's Chief Executive Officer, Peter Hill, said:
"Arabian Travel Market offers unparalleled opportunities for us to promote our quality service and new destinations to the industry's top-tier professionals. The event has a reputation of being the industry's preferred partner for conducting Middle Eastern business, and our team will seize the valuable opportunity of our presence in such a premium industry event to promote upcoming summer holidays specifically designed to attract more holidaymakers from the GCC, European, and Asian countries to Oman.
"We will also promote our new recently launched destinations. These new routes will significantly extend the choice for customers, and we look forward to welcoming current and new travellers onboard our services."
The airline recently became the first carrier in the world to offer internet Wi-Fi access and mobile phone services to passengers onboard Oman flights and this will be highlighted at this year ATM.
As well as providing Oman flights to and from a number of destinations all over the world, Oman Air will be working closely alongside hotels in Muscat and the Ministry of Tourism to provide a range of packages and marketing campaigns to entice travellers to take Oman holidays during the off-peak season as well as highlight the region as a great destination for honeymoons and adventure holidays.
One campaign, "Now is the Time" will be used to highlight the new packages available which include luxury week-long accommodation and return Oman flights over the summer months with 12,000 seats on offer aimed at European travellers looking to book holidays in Oman this year.
The airline currently operates Oman flights to 40 destinations across the globe with new additions for 2010 including Milan, Kuala Lumpur, Dar Es Salam, Ras Al Khaima and Kathmandu. During the ATM event, Peter Hill will be taking part in a panel discussion where he will discuss the airline's developments.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits including a room upgrade to make your holiday extra special
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Despite having opened its doors to guests in 2008, this boutique hotel has been around for much longer as it once was a...