Oman Air promoting unique products and premium services at ATM 2010
Oman Air will be showcasing their unique Oman flights services and products at the 17th edition of Arabian Travel Market (ATM) this year while using the opportunity to network with new businesses and industry peers.
The Arabian Travel Market (ATM) event taking place from 4 - 7 May 2010 at the Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Centre and is the Middle East's leading travel and tourism show. Oman Air's Chief Executive Officer, Peter Hill, said:
"Arabian Travel Market offers unparalleled opportunities for us to promote our quality service and new destinations to the industry's top-tier professionals. The event has a reputation of being the industry's preferred partner for conducting Middle Eastern business, and our team will seize the valuable opportunity of our presence in such a premium industry event to promote upcoming summer holidays specifically designed to attract more holidaymakers from the GCC, European, and Asian countries to Oman.
"We will also promote our new recently launched destinations. These new routes will significantly extend the choice for customers, and we look forward to welcoming current and new travellers onboard our services."
The airline recently became the first carrier in the world to offer internet Wi-Fi access and mobile phone services to passengers onboard Oman flights and this will be highlighted at this year ATM.
As well as providing Oman flights to and from a number of destinations all over the world, Oman Air will be working closely alongside hotels in Muscat and the Ministry of Tourism to provide a range of packages and marketing campaigns to entice travellers to take Oman holidays during the off-peak season as well as highlight the region as a great destination for honeymoons and adventure holidays.
One campaign, "Now is the Time" will be used to highlight the new packages available which include luxury week-long accommodation and return Oman flights over the summer months with 12,000 seats on offer aimed at European travellers looking to book holidays in Oman this year.
The airline currently operates Oman flights to 40 destinations across the globe with new additions for 2010 including Milan, Kuala Lumpur, Dar Es Salam, Ras Al Khaima and Kathmandu. During the ATM event, Peter Hill will be taking part in a panel discussion where he will discuss the airline's developments.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
A resort where there is something for everyone
- FAMILY PACKAGES for a family of 2 adults & 2 kids below 12
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- up to 2 children eat and stay for free
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Visit Jaipur's Hawa Mahal, an icon of Rajashtani architecture and the ethereally beautiful Taj mahal of Agra
- Perfect tour to introduce you to India, Home to the cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, the golden triangle is an area of extraordinary cultural wealth and splendour.
- Experience the street life of Delhi, Delhi is a city like no other, with teeming bazaars and the Great Mosque in Old Delhi
Use up to $2500 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Incredible January exclusive - Receive a free upgrade to the next room type when booking with The Holiday Place
- Don't miss out on this incredible offer Kids 17 and under stay, play and eat free
- The Illusionists are appearing at the resort from 22nd December - 3rd Jan & The amazing Backstreet Boys are appearing on the 29th December*
- Awesome resort credits with up to $2500 to spend on spa treatments, dolphin swims, access to the Wet 'N' Wild waterpark and much more
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
A warm welcome awaits you behind the striking geometric façade of Holiday Inn Express Dubai-Jumeirah, 20 minutes by taxi...
Experience luxurious accommodations, modern business and leisure amenities and an ideal location in the heart of Abu...