Cancun Great Vacations joins national effort to promote Cancun holidays
Joining the national effort to boost tourism and promote Mexico travel among U.S. tourists the Cancun-based website 'Cancun Great Vacations" is offering U.S. travellers an exceptional deal for Cancun holiday packages starting from only US$199.
In order to boost Cancun holidays and entice more U.S. travellers to take more Mexico holidays, the Mexican, Cancun-based travel website ‘Cancun Great Vacations’, recently announced the launching of a great value $199 USD vacation package in an effort to increase tourism in the Yucatan Peninsula, Cancun and the Riviera Maya.
The country is already on an aggressive bid to better and more efficiently promote holidays to Cancun and to Mexico in general. During the annual Tianguis Tourism Fair in Acapulco, Mexican President Felipe Calderon Hinojosa himself together with Secretary of Tourism Gloria Guevara called on the country's travel and tourism industry to aggressively promote travel to Mexico and Cancun holidays in special.
"Mexico offers its riches to tourists worldwide, and we offer it so they have an unforgettable stay here. Mexico is a country that opens its arms to the world, and welcomes visitors with joy," Calderon declared, highlight some of Mexico's most attractive holiday destinations like the Mayan ruins, Mexico's sunny beaches and historical colonial cities.
Calderon also praised Mexico's hospitality valuing it as the country's greatest asset:
"We are happy when travellers visit our home, they feel comfortable, and well cared for, because it is something that is part of our culture and our way of being," he said, quoting the popular Spanish expression 'Mi casa es su casa,' translating as 'my home is your home'.
With tourism being Mexico's third largest source of income; accounting for 13.3 % of Mexico's GDP, it’s not hard to see why the country is in desperate need of pushing their tourism industry and creating new incentive to make worldwide travellers take an interest in Mexico and Cancun holidays.
Mexico is currently the second most popular international luxury holiday destination (yes, Cancun holidays at some high-end hotels can prove to be an uber-luxurious experience) and fourth in the world for eco-tourism. Cancun and the Riviera Maya have become a preferred travel destination in Mexico for their attractive holiday tours, including Mexico's best beaches located in the Cancun peninsula and facing the Caribbean Sea.
Cancun Great Vacations is a travel company affiliated with premier Cancun hotels that provide affordable, world-class accommodation, amenities and services in the Mexican Caribbean: Cancun and the Riviera Maya in the Yucatan Peninsula. The company works with local, national and international organisations to promote socially responsible programmes and cultural eco-tourism, with the aim of offering travellers first-hand experiences in authentic cultural practices at historic regions. www.CancunGreatVacations.com serves as a travel guide to Cancun holidays and provides travellers with essential information - resorts and hotel accommodations, tours and attractions - to help plan great holidays in Cancun.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Enjoy sweeping ocean views from your room, indulge in unlimited inclusions and soak up the best of Cancun at this beautiful retreat.
- Every luxury is included in the package - top-shelf spirits, gourmet meals, snacks and a great programme of day and night activities, including various water-sports
- Set on a pristine stretch of private white sand fringing the Caribbean Sea, in the popular hotel district of the city
- Chic guest rooms feature plush furnishings and ultra modern bathrooms, as well as fantastic amenities
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Escape and indulge yourself at the recently opened Secrets The Vine, a haven of natural beauty and elegance on the shores of the Yucatan Peninsula
- Stay in an adults only Uultra deluxe beachside haven in the heart of Cancun sure to provide the perfect base for a great holiday
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Enjoy complimentary green fees at the nearby Playa Mujeres Golf Club
- Unlimited-Luxury privileges include gourmet dining at 7 restaurants and unlimited top-shelf spirits at 8 bars
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
The Riviera Maya, admired for its history and its wondrous sugar-white sands, kaleidoscope of green palm trees,and deep...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
For the ideal combination of natural beauty and fun-filled activities, look no further than Sunscape Sabor Cozumel....
Playacar is simply one of the most scintillating stretches of coastline in Mexico, if not the world. Take eight days to...
Take a trip to the sunny side of life with an 8-day excursion to Mexico's lovely Caribbean Sea coastline. This is widely...