Cancun Great Vacations joins national effort to promote Cancun holidays
Joining the national effort to boost tourism and promote Mexico travel among U.S. tourists the Cancun-based website 'Cancun Great Vacations" is offering U.S. travellers an exceptional deal for Cancun holiday packages starting from only US$199.
In order to boost Cancun holidays and entice more U.S. travellers to take more Mexico holidays, the Mexican, Cancun-based travel website ‘Cancun Great Vacations’, recently announced the launching of a great value $199 USD vacation package in an effort to increase tourism in the Yucatan Peninsula, Cancun and the Riviera Maya.
The country is already on an aggressive bid to better and more efficiently promote holidays to Cancun and to Mexico in general. During the annual Tianguis Tourism Fair in Acapulco, Mexican President Felipe Calderon Hinojosa himself together with Secretary of Tourism Gloria Guevara called on the country's travel and tourism industry to aggressively promote travel to Mexico and Cancun holidays in special.
"Mexico offers its riches to tourists worldwide, and we offer it so they have an unforgettable stay here. Mexico is a country that opens its arms to the world, and welcomes visitors with joy," Calderon declared, highlight some of Mexico's most attractive holiday destinations like the Mayan ruins, Mexico's sunny beaches and historical colonial cities.
Calderon also praised Mexico's hospitality valuing it as the country's greatest asset:
"We are happy when travellers visit our home, they feel comfortable, and well cared for, because it is something that is part of our culture and our way of being," he said, quoting the popular Spanish expression 'Mi casa es su casa,' translating as 'my home is your home'.
With tourism being Mexico's third largest source of income; accounting for 13.3 % of Mexico's GDP, it’s not hard to see why the country is in desperate need of pushing their tourism industry and creating new incentive to make worldwide travellers take an interest in Mexico and Cancun holidays.
Mexico is currently the second most popular international luxury holiday destination (yes, Cancun holidays at some high-end hotels can prove to be an uber-luxurious experience) and fourth in the world for eco-tourism. Cancun and the Riviera Maya have become a preferred travel destination in Mexico for their attractive holiday tours, including Mexico's best beaches located in the Cancun peninsula and facing the Caribbean Sea.
Cancun Great Vacations is a travel company affiliated with premier Cancun hotels that provide affordable, world-class accommodation, amenities and services in the Mexican Caribbean: Cancun and the Riviera Maya in the Yucatan Peninsula. The company works with local, national and international organisations to promote socially responsible programmes and cultural eco-tourism, with the aim of offering travellers first-hand experiences in authentic cultural practices at historic regions. www.CancunGreatVacations.com serves as a travel guide to Cancun holidays and provides travellers with essential information - resorts and hotel accommodations, tours and attractions - to help plan great holidays in Cancun.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Unwind and relax on a pristine beach knowing your kids are enjoying endless endless activities, designed especially for them at the Treasure Island Water Park
- Enjoy a film at the onsite private cinema
- Dine at a wide range of 10 restaurants & 11 bars
- Make a splash at Treasure Island Water Park
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- This resort is a fantastic choice for an exciting family holiday that you will never forget,why not make it extra special by upgrading to visit the amazing Xcaret Park
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars catering to every taste and occasion & access to 5 glorious Swimming Pools
Live it up and Experience Cancun in unlimited luxury that knows no bounds at Dreams Sands Cancun Resort and Spa
Enjoy sweeping ocean views from your room, indulge in unlimited inclusions and soak up the best of Cancun at an unforgettable resort
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Every luxury is included in the package - top-shelf spirits, gourmet meals, snacks and a great programme of day and night activities, including various water-sports
- Chic guest rooms feature plush furnishings and ultra modern bathrooms, as well as fantastic amenities
- Set on a pristine stretch of private white sand fringing the Caribbean Sea, in the popular hotel district of the city
Life doesn't get much better than a stay in the Riviera Maya, just a heart beat away from the awe-inspiring Tulum pyramids
- The FREE Unlimited Connectivity app allows guests to make local calls, send messages, emails and surf the web over the hotel's Wi-Fi. It's even possible to book Spa treatments, plan romantic dinners, check the resort map, book activities and more
- The proximity to the "best-preserved Mayan ruins in the Western Hemisphere"
- All-inclusive facilities include 9 restaurants, 7 bars, a private beach, 2 pools and more
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
Get away from it all with a once in a lifetime excursion to Cancun, one of Mexico's most celebrated resort towns. This...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Rejuvenate in a peaceful and soothing atmosphere during a memorable holiday at the all-inclusive Gran Caribe Resort and...
Take a trip to the sunny side of life with an 8-day excursion to Mexico's lovely Caribbean Sea coastline. This is widely...
Discover a world of entertainment and join in on the best, non-stop family fun at the all-inclusive Sea Adventure Resort...