Cancun Great Vacations joins national effort to promote Cancun holidays
Joining the national effort to boost tourism and promote Mexico travel among U.S. tourists the Cancun-based website 'Cancun Great Vacations" is offering U.S. travellers an exceptional deal for Cancun holiday packages starting from only US$199.
In order to boost Cancun holidays and entice more U.S. travellers to take more Mexico holidays, the Mexican, Cancun-based travel website ‘Cancun Great Vacations’, recently announced the launching of a great value $199 USD vacation package in an effort to increase tourism in the Yucatan Peninsula, Cancun and the Riviera Maya.
The country is already on an aggressive bid to better and more efficiently promote holidays to Cancun and to Mexico in general. During the annual Tianguis Tourism Fair in Acapulco, Mexican President Felipe Calderon Hinojosa himself together with Secretary of Tourism Gloria Guevara called on the country's travel and tourism industry to aggressively promote travel to Mexico and Cancun holidays in special.
"Mexico offers its riches to tourists worldwide, and we offer it so they have an unforgettable stay here. Mexico is a country that opens its arms to the world, and welcomes visitors with joy," Calderon declared, highlight some of Mexico's most attractive holiday destinations like the Mayan ruins, Mexico's sunny beaches and historical colonial cities.
Calderon also praised Mexico's hospitality valuing it as the country's greatest asset:
"We are happy when travellers visit our home, they feel comfortable, and well cared for, because it is something that is part of our culture and our way of being," he said, quoting the popular Spanish expression 'Mi casa es su casa,' translating as 'my home is your home'.
With tourism being Mexico's third largest source of income; accounting for 13.3 % of Mexico's GDP, it’s not hard to see why the country is in desperate need of pushing their tourism industry and creating new incentive to make worldwide travellers take an interest in Mexico and Cancun holidays.
Mexico is currently the second most popular international luxury holiday destination (yes, Cancun holidays at some high-end hotels can prove to be an uber-luxurious experience) and fourth in the world for eco-tourism. Cancun and the Riviera Maya have become a preferred travel destination in Mexico for their attractive holiday tours, including Mexico's best beaches located in the Cancun peninsula and facing the Caribbean Sea.
Cancun Great Vacations is a travel company affiliated with premier Cancun hotels that provide affordable, world-class accommodation, amenities and services in the Mexican Caribbean: Cancun and the Riviera Maya in the Yucatan Peninsula. The company works with local, national and international organisations to promote socially responsible programmes and cultural eco-tourism, with the aim of offering travellers first-hand experiences in authentic cultural practices at historic regions. www.CancunGreatVacations.com serves as a travel guide to Cancun holidays and provides travellers with essential information - resorts and hotel accommodations, tours and attractions - to help plan great holidays in Cancun.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Let the Caribbean sunshine make you glow from the inside out when you stay at Cancun's Golden Parnassus resort - a truly luxurious all inclusive retreat where you'll be wanting for nothing.
- Take advantage of the superb facilities and enjoy a range of activities including water sports, mini golf and tennis
- A luxury all inclusive resort offering a relaxing adults-only environment ideal for a pampering beach holiday or romantic honeymoon
- Ideal location set by a beautiful white sand beach in Cancun with sweeping views of the Mexican Caribbean
The ideal romantic setting for honeymooners and lovers to enjoy an adults only haven
- Unlimited-Luxury concept offering exceptional all-inclusive privileges
- Adults only resort just 20 minutes from the airport and the nightlife of Cancun 15 miles away
- Enjoy one of the various treatments on offer at the lavish Secrets Spa by Pevonia complete with 17 massage rooms and a hypnotherapy circuit
Use up to $2500 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Awesome resort credits with up to $2500 to spend on spa treatments, dolphin swims, access to the Wet 'N' Wild waterpark and much more
- Fantastic all-inclusive package providing all meals, snacks, unlimited premium beverages, 24-hour room service and more
- Kids can Stay, Play and Eat free at Moon Palace when travelling from 1st June to 31st August 2016 & October Half Term (17th - 31st October 2016)
- Moon Spa & Golf Club is home to one of only two Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Courses in Cancun
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
Have the dreamiest of getaways at the magnificent, ultra all-inclusive Dreams Sands Cancun and make the most of the...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Golf and Spa Resort you will...
Playacar is simply one of the most scintillating stretches of coastline in Mexico, if not the world. Take eight days to...
Discover a world of entertainment and join in on the best, non-stop family fun at the all-inclusive Sea Adventure Resort...
Take a trip to the sunny side of life with an 8-day excursion to Mexico's lovely Caribbean Sea coastline. This is widely...