Cancun Great Vacations joins national effort to promote Cancun holidays
Joining the national effort to boost tourism and promote Mexico travel among U.S. tourists the Cancun-based website 'Cancun Great Vacations" is offering U.S. travellers an exceptional deal for Cancun holiday packages starting from only US$199.
In order to boost Cancun holidays and entice more U.S. travellers to take more Mexico holidays, the Mexican, Cancun-based travel website ‘Cancun Great Vacations’, recently announced the launching of a great value $199 USD vacation package in an effort to increase tourism in the Yucatan Peninsula, Cancun and the Riviera Maya.
The country is already on an aggressive bid to better and more efficiently promote holidays to Cancun and to Mexico in general. During the annual Tianguis Tourism Fair in Acapulco, Mexican President Felipe Calderon Hinojosa himself together with Secretary of Tourism Gloria Guevara called on the country's travel and tourism industry to aggressively promote travel to Mexico and Cancun holidays in special.
"Mexico offers its riches to tourists worldwide, and we offer it so they have an unforgettable stay here. Mexico is a country that opens its arms to the world, and welcomes visitors with joy," Calderon declared, highlight some of Mexico's most attractive holiday destinations like the Mayan ruins, Mexico's sunny beaches and historical colonial cities.
Calderon also praised Mexico's hospitality valuing it as the country's greatest asset:
"We are happy when travellers visit our home, they feel comfortable, and well cared for, because it is something that is part of our culture and our way of being," he said, quoting the popular Spanish expression 'Mi casa es su casa,' translating as 'my home is your home'.
With tourism being Mexico's third largest source of income; accounting for 13.3 % of Mexico's GDP, it’s not hard to see why the country is in desperate need of pushing their tourism industry and creating new incentive to make worldwide travellers take an interest in Mexico and Cancun holidays.
Mexico is currently the second most popular international luxury holiday destination (yes, Cancun holidays at some high-end hotels can prove to be an uber-luxurious experience) and fourth in the world for eco-tourism. Cancun and the Riviera Maya have become a preferred travel destination in Mexico for their attractive holiday tours, including Mexico's best beaches located in the Cancun peninsula and facing the Caribbean Sea.
Cancun Great Vacations is a travel company affiliated with premier Cancun hotels that provide affordable, world-class accommodation, amenities and services in the Mexican Caribbean: Cancun and the Riviera Maya in the Yucatan Peninsula. The company works with local, national and international organisations to promote socially responsible programmes and cultural eco-tourism, with the aim of offering travellers first-hand experiences in authentic cultural practices at historic regions. www.CancunGreatVacations.com serves as a travel guide to Cancun holidays and provides travellers with essential information - resorts and hotel accommodations, tours and attractions - to help plan great holidays in Cancun.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
At Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun, you will experience unlimited all inclusive luxury 24 Hours a day - it's the holiday of a lifetime
- Unlimited-Luxury with gourmet dining and premium beverages in a choice of six reservation-free restaurants and five stylish bars
- Enjoy endless activities - from kayaking to snorkelling, windsurfing and much more
- Pamper yourself with innovative treatments at the Now Spa by Pevonia
The ideal romantic setting for honeymooners and lovers to enjoy an adults only haven
- The Adults only resort promises great parties and is just 20 minutes from the nightlife of Cancun
- Unwind at the lavish Secrets Spa by Pevonia® complete with 17 massage rooms and a hypnotherapy circuit
- Unlimited-Luxury® concept offering exceptional all-inclusive privileges
Get up to $3600 resort credits to spend on luxurious extras like spa treatments, golf, excursions and so much more!
- Relax and rejuvenate at the world-class spa with 75 treatment rooms
- Enjoy Up to $3600 resort credit to spend on spa, excursions, golf and more
- Dine at a wide choice of restaurants specialising in Italian, Asian and Mexican cuisine
Escape and indulge yourself at the recently opened Secrets The Vine, a haven of natural beauty and elegance on the shores of the Yucatan Peninsula
- Unlimited-Luxury® privileges include gourmet dining at 6 restaurants, a poolside grill, a cafe and unlimited top-shelf spirits at 6 bars and lounges
- Enjoy complimentary green fees at the nearby Playa Mujeres Golf Club
- Stay in an adults only ultra deluxe beachside haven in the heart of Cancun sure to provide the perfect base for a great holiday
- Signature element of wine with a winery including over 3000 varieties of wine.
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further than Occidental at...
The Riviera Maya has long been one of the touristic gems of the Americas. The Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun is set just...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Soak up the sun in limitless luxury surrounded by luscious gardens and an idyllic setting at Oasis Cancun Lite. Your...
No matter if you're returning or if this is your first time to Cancun, days full of entertainment and fine dining at the...
Take advantage of the amazing perks available at the all-inclusive Grand Ocean Oasis Sens while on a long 15-day holiday...