Nature Air launches unlimited Costa Rica flights program
The world's first carbon neutral airline has announced that they will be providing passengers with unlimited Costa Rica flights within a two-week or four-week period as they launch their new Nature Air Flight Pass program.
Starting from 19 April through to 15 December 2010, travellers looking to book Costa Rica flights can travel as much as they want within a two week consecutive period for the price of just two round trip tickets or for the price of four round trip tickets, travellers can enjoy unlimited Costa Rica flights for an entire month.
The new Nature Air Flight Pass enables travellers to make the most out of their Costa Rica holidays with unlimited Nature Air flights at fantastic affordable value. Chief Commercial Officer of Nature Air, Alexi Huntley, said:
"The beauty of Costa Rica is that we have so many unique places and activities for someone to experience. The only difficulty is trying to do it all. That's why this Nature Air Pass is tailored for our core market, the adventure traveller. Now you can easily watch the sun rise in Tortuguero and surf at sunset in the Pacific. That is what this pass is all about."
The two-week pass costs $499 per person and the month pass costs $799 per person with the option of adding unlimited flights to Bocas del Toro, Panama for just an extra $100. With over 17 Costa Rica and Panama destinations to choose from, travellers will be able to get to each place easily with a wide range of Costa Rica flights.
Traveller who are looking for active holidays can take advantage of the unlimited Costa Rica flights to see some of the country's most stunning hot spots and take part in activities including swimming with sharks off the Osa Peninsula, relaxing in the thermal hot springs of Arenal, soaring through the trees of the tropical cloud forest in Monteverde, or enjoying a freshly prepared local seafood dish on the beautiful island of Bocas del Toro.
Eco holidays specialists, Nature Vacations are on hand to offer advice and help plan exciting adventures in Costa Rica between their flights. Nature Air provides 74 daily Panama and Costa Rica flights with scheduled and chartered flights operated by twin-engine aircraft. The airline's voluntary 100% carbon neutrality program makes sure that carbon emissions from every flight are compensated by guaranteeing the conservation of forests in southern Costa Rica's Osa Peninsula. Bio-diesel is also used to fuel each all of the fleet's ground equipment and diesel vans.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
For an amazing price, you can experience a tropical paradise where everything is included - Ambre Resort offers affordable luxury for all to enjoy
- Make the most of glass-bottomed boat trips, kayaking, snorkelling and green fees at the nearby Ile aux Cerfs Golf Club
- Enjoy a selection of restaurants and Bars inlcuding a swim-up bar
- Ambre resort has stunning views of the Indian Ocean and boasts a 750-metre long white natural beach
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Discreet and unpretentious, yet charming and welcoming, Hotel Phebus enjoys a quiet location at the heart of La Marsa -...