Nature Air launches unlimited Costa Rica flights program
The world's first carbon neutral airline has announced that they will be providing passengers with unlimited Costa Rica flights within a two-week or four-week period as they launch their new Nature Air Flight Pass program.
Starting from 19 April through to 15 December 2010, travellers looking to book Costa Rica flights can travel as much as they want within a two week consecutive period for the price of just two round trip tickets or for the price of four round trip tickets, travellers can enjoy unlimited Costa Rica flights for an entire month.
The new Nature Air Flight Pass enables travellers to make the most out of their Costa Rica holidays with unlimited Nature Air flights at fantastic affordable value. Chief Commercial Officer of Nature Air, Alexi Huntley, said:
"The beauty of Costa Rica is that we have so many unique places and activities for someone to experience. The only difficulty is trying to do it all. That's why this Nature Air Pass is tailored for our core market, the adventure traveller. Now you can easily watch the sun rise in Tortuguero and surf at sunset in the Pacific. That is what this pass is all about."
The two-week pass costs $499 per person and the month pass costs $799 per person with the option of adding unlimited flights to Bocas del Toro, Panama for just an extra $100. With over 17 Costa Rica and Panama destinations to choose from, travellers will be able to get to each place easily with a wide range of Costa Rica flights.
Traveller who are looking for active holidays can take advantage of the unlimited Costa Rica flights to see some of the country's most stunning hot spots and take part in activities including swimming with sharks off the Osa Peninsula, relaxing in the thermal hot springs of Arenal, soaring through the trees of the tropical cloud forest in Monteverde, or enjoying a freshly prepared local seafood dish on the beautiful island of Bocas del Toro.
Eco holidays specialists, Nature Vacations are on hand to offer advice and help plan exciting adventures in Costa Rica between their flights. Nature Air provides 74 daily Panama and Costa Rica flights with scheduled and chartered flights operated by twin-engine aircraft. The airline's voluntary 100% carbon neutrality program makes sure that carbon emissions from every flight are compensated by guaranteeing the conservation of forests in southern Costa Rica's Osa Peninsula. Bio-diesel is also used to fuel each all of the fleet's ground equipment and diesel vans.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Complimentary shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
- Free upgrade to Deluxe Pool View
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Immersive tour that will introduce you to India - Home to the cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, the golden triangle is an area of extraordinary cultural wealth and splendour
- Experience the bustling street life of Delhi, a city like no other, with teeming bazaars and the Great Mosque in Old Delhi
- Visit Jaipur's Hawa Mahal, an icon of Rajashtani architecture and the ethereally beautiful Taj Mahal of Agra
Enjoy Unlimited-Luxury and make the most of the stunning secluded setting at Bavaro beach
- Younger guests get to have limitless fun at the Explorer's Kids Club and the Core Zone Teens' Club.
- Enjoy a host of activities, including tennis, basketball, volleyball, bowling, golf, Horse riding, fishing, aerobics, dance classes, water sports.
- Premium All Inclusive property with a selection of food and beverages on offer
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Located in Deira, within old Dubai, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Muraqabat offers a prime opportunity to explore the...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...