Nature Air launches unlimited Costa Rica flights program
The world's first carbon neutral airline has announced that they will be providing passengers with unlimited Costa Rica flights within a two-week or four-week period as they launch their new Nature Air Flight Pass program.
Starting from 19 April through to 15 December 2010, travellers looking to book Costa Rica flights can travel as much as they want within a two week consecutive period for the price of just two round trip tickets or for the price of four round trip tickets, travellers can enjoy unlimited Costa Rica flights for an entire month.
The new Nature Air Flight Pass enables travellers to make the most out of their Costa Rica holidays with unlimited Nature Air flights at fantastic affordable value. Chief Commercial Officer of Nature Air, Alexi Huntley, said:
"The beauty of Costa Rica is that we have so many unique places and activities for someone to experience. The only difficulty is trying to do it all. That's why this Nature Air Pass is tailored for our core market, the adventure traveller. Now you can easily watch the sun rise in Tortuguero and surf at sunset in the Pacific. That is what this pass is all about."
The two-week pass costs $499 per person and the month pass costs $799 per person with the option of adding unlimited flights to Bocas del Toro, Panama for just an extra $100. With over 17 Costa Rica and Panama destinations to choose from, travellers will be able to get to each place easily with a wide range of Costa Rica flights.
Traveller who are looking for active holidays can take advantage of the unlimited Costa Rica flights to see some of the country's most stunning hot spots and take part in activities including swimming with sharks off the Osa Peninsula, relaxing in the thermal hot springs of Arenal, soaring through the trees of the tropical cloud forest in Monteverde, or enjoying a freshly prepared local seafood dish on the beautiful island of Bocas del Toro.
Eco holidays specialists, Nature Vacations are on hand to offer advice and help plan exciting adventures in Costa Rica between their flights. Nature Air provides 74 daily Panama and Costa Rica flights with scheduled and chartered flights operated by twin-engine aircraft. The airline's voluntary 100% carbon neutrality program makes sure that carbon emissions from every flight are compensated by guaranteeing the conservation of forests in southern Costa Rica's Osa Peninsula. Bio-diesel is also used to fuel each all of the fleet's ground equipment and diesel vans.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride in Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal in Agra, experience a feast to remember with a traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide will take you around the sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary
- Book before 31st January 2017 and get an exclusive complimentary upgrade to Half Board
Fun and relaxation for all the family - there's something for everyone at Laguna Beach, come and discover it for yourself.
- Romantic boutique hotel at the beautiful Fisherman's Cove
- Winner of TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence for three years in a row
- Complimentary watersport like glass bottom boat, windsurfing, kayaks, snorkeling and more
An eco-tourist's dream - embark on an amazing journey of discovery with the perfect combination of comfort and adventure in tropical Costa Rica.
- Explore the amazing country of Costa Rica and discover all it's gems on this in depth tour with a fabulous beach stay
- During this tour you will experience various unique inclusions including a fantastic stay in tented accommodation under the stars in Arenal
- Enjoy various activities and exploration on this holiday including river rafting and much more with various optional tours to add
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The 4* Ramada Deira hotel boasts comfortable, modern and grand interiors and facilities, as well as easy access to the...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...