Emirates offer complimentary Dubai holidays with free stays at the Armani Hotel
Emirates has teamed up with two top luxury Dubai hotels to offer their customers with an incredible holiday deal. The offer will consist of complimentary stays in Dubai when flying with Emirates as a first class or business passenger.
Offering an unbeatable deal for holidays in Dubai at two of the most stylish Dubai hotels, Emirates is telling customers to ‘Fly in Style & Stay in Style with Emirates’ as they launch a special travel offer aimed at fashionable travellers. Teaming up with the Armani Hotel Dubai and The Address Downtown Dubai Emirates will be offering luxurious complimentary stays at these fashionable Dubai hotels to its First and Business Class passengers flying to or via Dubai.
While First Class passengers will receive a two-night stay with breakfast at the newly opened Armani Hotel Dubai, Business Class passengers will get a complimentary one-night stay with breakfast at The Address Downtown Dubai. With this great new offer, premium passengers will also get the chance to experience literally being on top of the world with priority tickets to the ‘At the Top, Burj Khalifa’, a new experience not to be missed during Dubai holidays.
Valid for travel between 1st June and 31st August 2010, the offer will be applicable to Emirates’ First and Business Class passengers travelling to Dubai holidays or to any other of the airline’s Middle East holiday destinations via Dubai. For the offer to apply passengers must hold a valid return ticket. Travel must originate outside the UAE and the entire booking must be made in First or Business Class. Some restrictions will apply for certain points of origin and fare types.
“We are always looking for ways to enhance and add value to our offerings for our premium customers. With this offer, not only do they fly in style with Emirates’ award winning First and Business Class products, but they also stay in style. What could be more stylish than staying in two of the most iconic hotels today - Armani Hotel Dubai and The Address Downtown Dubai?”- were the words from Russell Sheldon, Senior Vice President, Emirates Network Sales & Development.
“This excellent offer further extends the outstanding service our premium passengers have already come to expect whenever they fly with Emirates.”- he continued.
Marc Dardenne, Chief Executive Officer of Emaar Hospitality Group and Emaar Hotels & Resorts, added to Sheldon’s statement by declaring: “We are pleased to collaborate with Emirates Airline again this summer and extend our hospitality to their First and Business Class passengers. Visitors to Dubai will definitely enjoy a stay at our flagship hotels and also the opportunity to experience the attractions of one of Dubai’s most celebrated hotspots.”
After having opened just last week, the new Armani Hotel Dubai is the world's first hotel to be developed by Armani Hotels & Resorts. This landmark hotel is also an integral component of the Burj Khalifa tower, with every element of the Armani Hotel Dubai being personally designed by the global fashion legend him, Giorgio Armani.
The other resort is an equally stylish choice for luxury holidays in Dubai. Flanked by The Dubai Mall, The Address Downtown Dubai enjoys an enviable location right at the heart of Downtown Dubai, with Burj Khalifa and the stunning Dubai Fountain at its doorstep.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
While staying at the hotel you will be able to enjoy Unlimited-Luxury sure to make your Dominican Republic holiday one to never forget
- Five swimming pools including an infinity pool, a children’s pool, a salt water pool and two private Preferred Club pools
- Adults at Now Onyx have full access to Breathless Punta Cana next door including a casino, the After Dark nightclub, the relax Spa by Pevonia®, a fitness center and 20 additional dining and bar options
- All ground floor suites are swim up suites offering access to a pool directly from their terrace
Stretching along a blessed mile of powdery soft sands, this all-inclusive resort is the perfect place for endless family fun.
- The Kids Club has an outdoor playground and kids-only pool while the Teen Centre for over 13s offers a great variety of fun activities
- Enjoy a FREE glass bottom boat trip, island jeep safari and island coach tour
- Fantastic location 30 minutes to Bridgetown, 5 minutes to Speightstown and 15 minutes to Holetown, there is plenty to explore around the Almond Beach Resort
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Located by the picturesque St. Paul's Bay, Porto Azzurro Hotel is only 10 minutes away from Malta's main sandy beaches...
Located on the Atlantic coast at the mouth of the Souss Valley, Agadir is Morocco’s slice of coastal cool....
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...