Emirates offer complimentary Dubai holidays with free stays at the Armani Hotel
Emirates has teamed up with two top luxury Dubai hotels to offer their customers with an incredible holiday deal. The offer will consist of complimentary stays in Dubai when flying with Emirates as a first class or business passenger.
Offering an unbeatable deal for holidays in Dubai at two of the most stylish Dubai hotels, Emirates is telling customers to ‘Fly in Style & Stay in Style with Emirates’ as they launch a special travel offer aimed at fashionable travellers. Teaming up with the Armani Hotel Dubai and The Address Downtown Dubai Emirates will be offering luxurious complimentary stays at these fashionable Dubai hotels to its First and Business Class passengers flying to or via Dubai.
While First Class passengers will receive a two-night stay with breakfast at the newly opened Armani Hotel Dubai, Business Class passengers will get a complimentary one-night stay with breakfast at The Address Downtown Dubai. With this great new offer, premium passengers will also get the chance to experience literally being on top of the world with priority tickets to the ‘At the Top, Burj Khalifa’, a new experience not to be missed during Dubai holidays.
Valid for travel between 1st June and 31st August 2010, the offer will be applicable to Emirates’ First and Business Class passengers travelling to Dubai holidays or to any other of the airline’s Middle East holiday destinations via Dubai. For the offer to apply passengers must hold a valid return ticket. Travel must originate outside the UAE and the entire booking must be made in First or Business Class. Some restrictions will apply for certain points of origin and fare types.
“We are always looking for ways to enhance and add value to our offerings for our premium customers. With this offer, not only do they fly in style with Emirates’ award winning First and Business Class products, but they also stay in style. What could be more stylish than staying in two of the most iconic hotels today - Armani Hotel Dubai and The Address Downtown Dubai?”- were the words from Russell Sheldon, Senior Vice President, Emirates Network Sales & Development.
“This excellent offer further extends the outstanding service our premium passengers have already come to expect whenever they fly with Emirates.”- he continued.
Marc Dardenne, Chief Executive Officer of Emaar Hospitality Group and Emaar Hotels & Resorts, added to Sheldon’s statement by declaring: “We are pleased to collaborate with Emirates Airline again this summer and extend our hospitality to their First and Business Class passengers. Visitors to Dubai will definitely enjoy a stay at our flagship hotels and also the opportunity to experience the attractions of one of Dubai’s most celebrated hotspots.”
After having opened just last week, the new Armani Hotel Dubai is the world's first hotel to be developed by Armani Hotels & Resorts. This landmark hotel is also an integral component of the Burj Khalifa tower, with every element of the Armani Hotel Dubai being personally designed by the global fashion legend him, Giorgio Armani.
The other resort is an equally stylish choice for luxury holidays in Dubai. Flanked by The Dubai Mall, The Address Downtown Dubai enjoys an enviable location right at the heart of Downtown Dubai, with Burj Khalifa and the stunning Dubai Fountain at its doorstep.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Prepare to be wowed and dazzled by mystical encounters, ancient cities, marvellous wonders and unique sites as you discover the real and magical Jordan.
- Enjoy a stop-off at Mount Nebo where Prophet Moses viewed the Promised Land
- Visit the Dead Sea & enjoy a drive along the 2000-year-old Kings Highway
- Experience Petra, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, recently voted as one of the New 7 Wonders of the World
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Located in the historic district of Deira, the heritage hotel Hyatt Regency is within walking distance to the famous...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...