Emirates offer complimentary Dubai holidays with free stays at the Armani Hotel
Emirates has teamed up with two top luxury Dubai hotels to offer their customers with an incredible holiday deal. The offer will consist of complimentary stays in Dubai when flying with Emirates as a first class or business passenger.
Offering an unbeatable deal for holidays in Dubai at two of the most stylish Dubai hotels, Emirates is telling customers to ‘Fly in Style & Stay in Style with Emirates’ as they launch a special travel offer aimed at fashionable travellers. Teaming up with the Armani Hotel Dubai and The Address Downtown Dubai Emirates will be offering luxurious complimentary stays at these fashionable Dubai hotels to its First and Business Class passengers flying to or via Dubai.
While First Class passengers will receive a two-night stay with breakfast at the newly opened Armani Hotel Dubai, Business Class passengers will get a complimentary one-night stay with breakfast at The Address Downtown Dubai. With this great new offer, premium passengers will also get the chance to experience literally being on top of the world with priority tickets to the ‘At the Top, Burj Khalifa’, a new experience not to be missed during Dubai holidays.
Valid for travel between 1st June and 31st August 2010, the offer will be applicable to Emirates’ First and Business Class passengers travelling to Dubai holidays or to any other of the airline’s Middle East holiday destinations via Dubai. For the offer to apply passengers must hold a valid return ticket. Travel must originate outside the UAE and the entire booking must be made in First or Business Class. Some restrictions will apply for certain points of origin and fare types.
“We are always looking for ways to enhance and add value to our offerings for our premium customers. With this offer, not only do they fly in style with Emirates’ award winning First and Business Class products, but they also stay in style. What could be more stylish than staying in two of the most iconic hotels today - Armani Hotel Dubai and The Address Downtown Dubai?”- were the words from Russell Sheldon, Senior Vice President, Emirates Network Sales & Development.
“This excellent offer further extends the outstanding service our premium passengers have already come to expect whenever they fly with Emirates.”- he continued.
Marc Dardenne, Chief Executive Officer of Emaar Hospitality Group and Emaar Hotels & Resorts, added to Sheldon’s statement by declaring: “We are pleased to collaborate with Emirates Airline again this summer and extend our hospitality to their First and Business Class passengers. Visitors to Dubai will definitely enjoy a stay at our flagship hotels and also the opportunity to experience the attractions of one of Dubai’s most celebrated hotspots.”
After having opened just last week, the new Armani Hotel Dubai is the world's first hotel to be developed by Armani Hotels & Resorts. This landmark hotel is also an integral component of the Burj Khalifa tower, with every element of the Armani Hotel Dubai being personally designed by the global fashion legend him, Giorgio Armani.
The other resort is an equally stylish choice for luxury holidays in Dubai. Flanked by The Dubai Mall, The Address Downtown Dubai enjoys an enviable location right at the heart of Downtown Dubai, with Burj Khalifa and the stunning Dubai Fountain at its doorstep.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
A resort where there is something for everyone
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Add a VIP package, including No.1 Gatwick Lounge Access, Dubai Airport Fast Track and tickets to Burj Khalifa, from £99 per person
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride in Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal in Agra, experience a feast to remember with a traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide will take you around the sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary
- Book before 31st January 2017 and get an exclusive complimentary upgrade to Half Board
Fun and relaxation for all the family - there's something for everyone at Laguna Beach, come and discover it for yourself.
- Romantic boutique hotel at the beautiful Fisherman's Cove
- Winner of TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence for three years in a row
- Complimentary watersport like glass bottom boat, windsurfing, kayaks, snorkeling and more
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The 4* Ramada Deira hotel boasts comfortable, modern and grand interiors and facilities, as well as easy access to the...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...