Hilton and Conrad Hotels extend Egypt holidays extra programme
Gulf Cooperation Council travellers will have more choices on their Egypt holidays when they stay at Hilton and Conrad hotels as the Deyafa Extra programme is extended for the second year in a row adding extra value benefits to vacations.
Travellers booking Egypt holidays will have a number of hotels to choose from across the region whether they are looking for golf holidays in Egypt at the Hilton Pyramids Golf Resort in Cairo or central Cairo holidays in the country's vibrant capital city where guests can enjoy east access to a wealth of culture, shopping and restaurants and bars.
Senior Director of Business Development, Hilton Worldwide, Egypt, Africa and Levant, Azza Serry, said:
"The benefits that Hilton and Conrad hotels in Egypt are offering this summer for GCC nationals really will add value to their vacation. Their comfort and enjoyment are paramount to us, and we feel confident that whatever their interest or need during their stay in Egypt, we can make it even more special. Thanks to the Deyafa Extra programme, Egypt really is the ultimate getaway for a memorable summer holiday."
Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) nationals (Kuwait, Bharain, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, United Arab Emirates and Oman) can enjoy also luxury Egypt holidays in the historic city of Alexandria at the Hilton Alexandria Green Plaza which is located in the Green Plaza Mall, perfect for a shopping extravaganza and just ten minutes away from Alexandria Airport.
The Deyafa benefits include the luxury of a late room-service breakfast available until 3pm; a ‘Meet, Assist and Limo Transfer' from the airport to any of the six Hilton and Conrad hotels in Alexandria and Cairo; two complimentary cinema tickets per room for guests enjoying Egypt holidays at Ramses Hilton suites or executive floor; and a range of gift vouchers and shopping discounts for guests enjoying seven-night stays at the Hilton Alexandria Green Plaza.
Guests on Egypt holidays can enjoy these Deyafa Extra programme offers and many more at participating Hilton and Conrad hotels including Hilton Cairo World Trade Centre Residence, Conrad Cairo, Ramses Hilton, Hilton Alexandria Green Plaza, Hilton Pyramids Golf Resort, and the forthcoming property, Hilton Zamalek Residence Cairo, which is due to open in July 2010 and is valid for stays from 3 May to 30September 2010.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Egypt Browse all
Ideal for those who love the sun and sea with its own private beach and marina, a professional diving centre, a water sports centre and swimming pools.
- A prime location, beside a lovely sandy beach, just minutes from buzz of downtown Hurghada
- Kids can enjoy their own kids' club and pool, whilst adults can play tennis, squash or beach volleyball
- Guests can unwind and enjoy the magnificent view from their private balcony
Enjoy access to 3 protected beaches, close proximity to the trendy strip of Naama Bay and its sizzling nightlife
- There is a myriad of activities on offer from relaxing treatments at the Club Olympus Spa to exciting land and water sports
- Choose from fantastic dining options including seasonal specialities, a charcoal grill, and Thai cuisine
- Adventure seekers can enjoy jeep safaris, quad bikes, mountain treks, and camel expeditions
Splash in the Red Sea, marvel at the marine life and enjoy the luxuries at this all suite Red Sea Beach resort
- Enjoy pure luxury at this all suite resort
- Rejuvenate your body and relax your mind in the Beautifully appointed Oberoi Spa
- Voted the No. 1 hotel in Hurghada by Trip Advisor
This boutique Nile Cruise combines old-world charm and sophistication with the luxury of modern amenities.
- With a limited number of suites and cabins this cruise offers an intimate and exclusive atmosphere of personal service and refined hospitality
- Unwind at the open-air oriental style Jacuzzi or chill in the elegant lounge
- Work on your tan from the spacious, scenic deck as you see 5,000 years of history unfold
Enjoy six days of sun and sand accompanied by uninterrupted leisure at Egypt's sought-after Sharm El Sheikh resort town...
Sharm El Sheikh is one of Egypt's best kept secrets. Spend six blissful days here enjoying the beauty of the Sinai...
Venture into the land of the pyramids and Pharaohs for a holiday you'll never forget. Besides the incredible history of...
Enter into the colourful clash of cultures that is Cairo and marvel at the ageless monuments that adorn the capital of...
Enjoy a week-long stay in the land of the pharaohs by the banks of the legendary River Nile. While in the city of Luxor...
The popularity of the city of Luxor as one of the treasure troves of historical ruins in Egypt is well known. Grab this...