Hilton and Conrad Hotels extend Egypt holidays extra programme
Gulf Cooperation Council travellers will have more choices on their Egypt holidays when they stay at Hilton and Conrad hotels as the Deyafa Extra programme is extended for the second year in a row adding extra value benefits to vacations.
Travellers booking Egypt holidays will have a number of hotels to choose from across the region whether they are looking for golf holidays in Egypt at the Hilton Pyramids Golf Resort in Cairo or central Cairo holidays in the country's vibrant capital city where guests can enjoy east access to a wealth of culture, shopping and restaurants and bars.
Senior Director of Business Development, Hilton Worldwide, Egypt, Africa and Levant, Azza Serry, said:
"The benefits that Hilton and Conrad hotels in Egypt are offering this summer for GCC nationals really will add value to their vacation. Their comfort and enjoyment are paramount to us, and we feel confident that whatever their interest or need during their stay in Egypt, we can make it even more special. Thanks to the Deyafa Extra programme, Egypt really is the ultimate getaway for a memorable summer holiday."
Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) nationals (Kuwait, Bharain, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, United Arab Emirates and Oman) can enjoy also luxury Egypt holidays in the historic city of Alexandria at the Hilton Alexandria Green Plaza which is located in the Green Plaza Mall, perfect for a shopping extravaganza and just ten minutes away from Alexandria Airport.
The Deyafa benefits include the luxury of a late room-service breakfast available until 3pm; a ‘Meet, Assist and Limo Transfer' from the airport to any of the six Hilton and Conrad hotels in Alexandria and Cairo; two complimentary cinema tickets per room for guests enjoying Egypt holidays at Ramses Hilton suites or executive floor; and a range of gift vouchers and shopping discounts for guests enjoying seven-night stays at the Hilton Alexandria Green Plaza.
Guests on Egypt holidays can enjoy these Deyafa Extra programme offers and many more at participating Hilton and Conrad hotels including Hilton Cairo World Trade Centre Residence, Conrad Cairo, Ramses Hilton, Hilton Alexandria Green Plaza, Hilton Pyramids Golf Resort, and the forthcoming property, Hilton Zamalek Residence Cairo, which is due to open in July 2010 and is valid for stays from 3 May to 30September 2010.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Egypt Browse all
Enjoy a unique Nile Cruise on a comfortable ship featuring panoramic views of the Nile from your cabin
- The Swiss Inn Superior Radamis I is a first class Nile Cruise ship which offers a voyage of luxury and discovery
- Each of the spacious cabins offers comfortable furnishings and panoramic views of the Nile
- Amenities on board the Radamis I include a sundeck and pool, a fitness area and a restaurant which serves a variety of dishes
The most popular choice for divers, snorkellers and water sports enthusiasts, this is a resort that has it all.
- Relax and spoil yourself at the health club with gym, steam room and sauna
- Benefit from the Kids' Club with daily activities, an entertainment centre and their own playground
- Ideal location beside a private beach just 15 minutes from Hurghada airport and 20 kilometres from the centre of Hurghada
Sail the mighty River Nile, see the world's largest open air museum in Luxor and Discover the Great Pyramids of Giza in Cairo, the treasures of bygone days
- Enjoy the spectacular views of the River Nile from the Sun Deck of the Swiss Inn Radamis II
- Great Pyramids of Giza only a stone throw away from the Mercure Le Sphinx
- Discover the World's largest open air museum in Luxor whilst staying at the Karnak Temple
The perfect escape for couples with exclusive added values not to be missed
- Enjoy a number of complimentary added value offers - must be booked by 15th January 2018
- Free room upgrade to the Superior Deluxe Suite
- Free Romantic Dinner for 2 plus a bottle of wine on Arrival
- Free upgrade to private transfers
Venture to the land of the Pharaohs of yore for an unforgettable eight days of leisure and adventure. Luxor is one of...
Now you can stop imagining how it would be to visit the cradle of mankind and paddle along the legendary River Nile and...
Start your holiday at Le Méridien Pyramids is beautifully located offering unmatched views of the ancient Pyramids of...
Cairo is one of the world's most important tourist cities; seize this chance to find out what makes this magical city...
Discover a submarine world filled with life while you enjoy the lush facilities and accommodations of the Hilton...
Spoil yourself with an amazing historic holiday in the region of the Great Pyramids of Giza. Since 1869, the Mena House...