British Airways provides more Caribbean flights than any other UK airline
British Airways provides more Caribbean flights than any other UK Carrier and has recently launched its biggest-ever marketing campaign with the help of local tourist boards to promote a number of Caribbean destinations to travellers.
The British airline is running a one month-long advert in association with local tourist boards including St. Lucia and Barbados, in a bid to highlight the Caribbean destinations to travellers and help boost tourism. The campaign will highlight 14 destinations that British Airways currently provide Caribbean flights to and will include a number of promotions where travellers taking holidays in the Caribbean can benefit from discounts on a range of properties including five -star resorts.
Travellers booking Caribbean flights can save up to 25 percent off from accommodation across the region and the offers are based on departures from 15 May 2010 to 31 March 2011. All bookings must be made by 31 May 2010. The new marketing campaign is designed to attract travellers to book their Caribbean flights through the BA website and promote the range of competitive package holiday offers available to customers.
The package holiday deals are tailored towards all budgets and include a week's break in 3, 4, and 5-star Caribbean hotels on an accommodation only and all-inclusive basis. The marketing campaign started last week on 29 April with an advert on BA's homepage of the website and press adverts will begin in a number of national newspapers including The Sun, the Daily Mail, and Metro from Monday 3 May continuing for the duration of the campaign which will end on 31 May 2010.
Social network users will see adverts for the promotion on Facebook, and Yahoo and CNN websites will also feature banner adverts.
The BA terminals at Heathrow and Gatwick airports will feature digital panels along the escalators, digital sheet stands on the Underground, and large static stands at both of the airports.
British Airways are giving radio listeners the chance to win a number of Caribbean flights and holidays with competitions taking place on Magic FM and Kiss FM from 5 May. Listeners will be in with the chance of winning Antigua, Barbados, St. Lucia, Tobago, Montego Bay, and Punta Cana flights and holidays.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
For an amazing price, you can experience a tropical paradise where everything is included - Ambre Resort offers affordable luxury for all to enjoy
- Make the most of glass-bottomed boat trips, kayaking, snorkelling and green fees at the nearby Ile aux Cerfs Golf Club
- Enjoy a selection of restaurants and Bars inlcuding a swim-up bar
- Ambre resort has stunning views of the Indian Ocean and boasts a 750-metre long white natural beach
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Discreet and unpretentious, yet charming and welcoming, Hotel Phebus enjoys a quiet location at the heart of La Marsa -...