British Airways provides more Caribbean flights than any other UK airline
British Airways provides more Caribbean flights than any other UK Carrier and has recently launched its biggest-ever marketing campaign with the help of local tourist boards to promote a number of Caribbean destinations to travellers.
The British airline is running a one month-long advert in association with local tourist boards including St. Lucia and Barbados, in a bid to highlight the Caribbean destinations to travellers and help boost tourism. The campaign will highlight 14 destinations that British Airways currently provide Caribbean flights to and will include a number of promotions where travellers taking holidays in the Caribbean can benefit from discounts on a range of properties including five -star resorts.
Travellers booking Caribbean flights can save up to 25 percent off from accommodation across the region and the offers are based on departures from 15 May 2010 to 31 March 2011. All bookings must be made by 31 May 2010. The new marketing campaign is designed to attract travellers to book their Caribbean flights through the BA website and promote the range of competitive package holiday offers available to customers.
The package holiday deals are tailored towards all budgets and include a week's break in 3, 4, and 5-star Caribbean hotels on an accommodation only and all-inclusive basis. The marketing campaign started last week on 29 April with an advert on BA's homepage of the website and press adverts will begin in a number of national newspapers including The Sun, the Daily Mail, and Metro from Monday 3 May continuing for the duration of the campaign which will end on 31 May 2010.
Social network users will see adverts for the promotion on Facebook, and Yahoo and CNN websites will also feature banner adverts.
The BA terminals at Heathrow and Gatwick airports will feature digital panels along the escalators, digital sheet stands on the Underground, and large static stands at both of the airports.
British Airways are giving radio listeners the chance to win a number of Caribbean flights and holidays with competitions taking place on Magic FM and Kiss FM from 5 May. Listeners will be in with the chance of winning Antigua, Barbados, St. Lucia, Tobago, Montego Bay, and Punta Cana flights and holidays.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride in Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal in Agra, experience a feast to remember with a traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide will take you around the sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
An eco-tourist's dream - embark on an amazing journey of discovery with the perfect combination of comfort and adventure in tropical Costa Rica.
- Explore the amazing country of Costa Rica and discover all it's gems on this in depth tour with a fabulous beach stay
- During this tour you will experience various unique inclusions including a fantastic stay in tented accommodation under the stars in Arenal
- Enjoy various activities and exploration on this holiday including river rafting and much more with various optional tours to add
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The 4* Ramada Deira hotel boasts comfortable, modern and grand interiors and facilities, as well as easy access to the...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...