British Airways provides more Caribbean flights than any other UK airline
British Airways provides more Caribbean flights than any other UK Carrier and has recently launched its biggest-ever marketing campaign with the help of local tourist boards to promote a number of Caribbean destinations to travellers.
The British airline is running a one month-long advert in association with local tourist boards including St. Lucia and Barbados, in a bid to highlight the Caribbean destinations to travellers and help boost tourism. The campaign will highlight 14 destinations that British Airways currently provide Caribbean flights to and will include a number of promotions where travellers taking holidays in the Caribbean can benefit from discounts on a range of properties including five -star resorts.
Travellers booking Caribbean flights can save up to 25 percent off from accommodation across the region and the offers are based on departures from 15 May 2010 to 31 March 2011. All bookings must be made by 31 May 2010. The new marketing campaign is designed to attract travellers to book their Caribbean flights through the BA website and promote the range of competitive package holiday offers available to customers.
The package holiday deals are tailored towards all budgets and include a week's break in 3, 4, and 5-star Caribbean hotels on an accommodation only and all-inclusive basis. The marketing campaign started last week on 29 April with an advert on BA's homepage of the website and press adverts will begin in a number of national newspapers including The Sun, the Daily Mail, and Metro from Monday 3 May continuing for the duration of the campaign which will end on 31 May 2010.
Social network users will see adverts for the promotion on Facebook, and Yahoo and CNN websites will also feature banner adverts.
The BA terminals at Heathrow and Gatwick airports will feature digital panels along the escalators, digital sheet stands on the Underground, and large static stands at both of the airports.
British Airways are giving radio listeners the chance to win a number of Caribbean flights and holidays with competitions taking place on Magic FM and Kiss FM from 5 May. Listeners will be in with the chance of winning Antigua, Barbados, St. Lucia, Tobago, Montego Bay, and Punta Cana flights and holidays.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Free upgrade to half board on selected dates and two children stay free when sharing with parents
While staying at the hotel you will be able to enjoy Unlimited-Luxury sure to make your Dominican Republic holiday one to never forget
- Five swimming pools including an infinity pool, a children’s pool, a salt water pool and two private Preferred Club pools
- Adults at Now Onyx have full access to Breathless Punta Cana next door including a casino, the After Dark nightclub, the relax Spa by Pevonia®, a fitness center and 20 additional dining and bar options
- All ground floor suites are swim up suites offering access to a pool directly from their terrace
Stretching along a blessed mile of powdery soft sands, this all-inclusive resort is the perfect place for endless family fun.
- The Kids Club has an outdoor playground and kids-only pool while the Teen Centre for over 13s offers a great variety of fun activities
- Enjoy a FREE glass bottom boat trip, island jeep safari and island coach tour
- Fantastic location 30 minutes to Bridgetown, 5 minutes to Speightstown and 15 minutes to Holetown, there is plenty to explore around the Almond Beach Resort
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Located by the picturesque St. Paul's Bay, Porto Azzurro Hotel is only 10 minutes away from Malta's main sandy beaches...
Located on the Atlantic coast at the mouth of the Souss Valley, Agadir is Morocco’s slice of coastal cool....
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...