Park-tastic 2010 Abu Dhabi and Dubai holidays with Al Ain Wildlife Park Resort
The Al Ain Wildlife Park & Resort will be exhibiting their assets during the Arabian Travel Market fair, presenting themselves as a unique learning and holiday destination for every kind of traveller.
Participating in this year’s Arabian Travel Market and presenting all they have to offer travellers for fun Dubai holidays; the Al Ain Wildlife Park & Resort (AWPR) will be highlighting their assets as a one-of-a-kind leisure and learning holiday destination.
The 100m2 exhibition stand will be located in Hall 2, stand UAE 2040 at the Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Centre and visitors passing by the stand will have the opportunity to view the park’s magnificent master plan first hand, as well as being able to talk to representatives about the various initiatives currently being undertaken to create a world-class tourism and resort destination, both regionally and internationally and which can be enjoyed during Abu Dhabi and Dubai holidays.
The park will be completed in 3 phases over the next few years. The first component of will also be the crown jewel of the project and consists of the Sheikh Zayed Desert Learning Centre; a 10,000m2 natural history museum focusing on the adaptation of life to the extreme climate of the desert environment.
Construction for the 900 hectare park is already underway, and will transform the once barren desert land in Al Ain into a world class centre of excellence for wildlife and nature conservation. Once completed, the 900 hectare Park will also include wildlife safaris featuring indigenous and endangered animals and species, botanical gardens, as well as luxury resorts, hotels and residences all aimed to further strengthen AWPRs position as one of the leading tourist destinations in the region.
The Al Ain Wildlife Park & Resort has become an integral part of Al Ains long term plan for sustainable economic growth. The park is a popular destination for tourists and residents alike, receiving 275,000 visitors in the first quarter of 2010 alone. Attendance is expected to increase considerably over the next few years, as the park continues to deliver new and innovative ways to offer memorable experiences for its visitors.
“We are pleased to play such an important role in the emirate of Abu Dhabis plans for future growth, and we are committed to creating an unrivalled leisure and tourism experience for our visitors. Integral to this project is the importance we place on educating future generations to live as one with our natural environment, and have an appreciation for the diverse animal and plant life that surrounds us.” - said Dr Frederic Launay, Chief Executive Officer of the Al Ain Wildlife Park & Resort said. "AWPR is setting the standard globally by developing a model for cultural and ecological sustainability, conservation and education." - he added.
Built in 1968 by late Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan, the Alain Wildlife Park & Resort is home to over 4,300 animals, 30% of which are considered to be endangered. As well as playing a leading role in the conservation of wildlife and species through several re-introduction and breeding programmes, the park is set to become one of the major attractions for families on Dubai holidays.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Perfection is synonymous with this stunning property on Dubai's Palm Island
- There are 10 restaurants and bars serving a variety of cuisine from all over the globe
- Boasting the Talise Ottoman Spa, where guests can indulge in a host of relaxing treatments and therapies
- 300 AED SPA credit per person per stay for the hotel SPA
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Park plus free shuttle service to a selection of Dubai Shopping Malls
Experience the best of all worlds in Dubai - exceptional accommodation, restauarants, sandy beaches and unmatched shoppin, all for an unbeatable price
- Delight yourself in a culinary adventure with a selection of 16 dining options to tickle your taste buds
- Club Level rooms available providing access additional amenities and exclusive lounge access
- Located on the spectacular Jumeirah Beach adjacent to the Dubai Marina and only 10 minutes from the Emirates shopping mall
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Dubai has emerged as a top tourist destination for travellers across the globe. The city of Dubai in UAE reflects the...
Located in Deira, within old Dubai, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Muraqabat offers a prime opportunity to explore the...