Country's leading airline teams up with Rezgateway to improve Air Mauritius holidays
For the improvement of the Mauritius holiday packages they offer, Air Mauritius recently announced their teaming up forces with Rezgateway, a leading technology provider for the global travel industry.
Betting on the future of Air Mauritius holidays and Mauritius travel, the country's national carrier; Air Mauritius, is teaming up with Rezgateway, a leading technology provider for the global travel and tourism industry with the aim of joining forces to offer a better and improved Mauritius holiday package. Together they announced the signing of a new contract and under this new agreement, Rezgateway announced that it will implement RezG-Holidays, a fully integrated end-to-end reservation system, in the Air Mauritius Holiday division.
From now on, RezG-Holidays solution will be managing all reservation, inventory and mid office processes for Air Mauritius Holidays; delivering a fully integrated Holiday system. With RezG-Holidays system, the Air Mauritius Holiday subdivision of Air Mauritius will be assured of a seamless reservation and booking service across all sales channels.
Mesfin Eyob, President/CEO of Rezgateway said “we are delighted that Air Mauritius has elected to proceed, after a detailed analysis, implementing RezG-Holidays for it’s the Holiday division. As more of world class airlines opt for this solution, our ability to greatly improve time to market and reduce costs of ongoing development work will be improved significantly, benefiting our current and future customers”.
Currently Air Mauritius contributes actively to the economic development of Mauritius holidays. At present the national carrier is investing in order to reach the growth targets for set by the Government of Mauritius for the tourism and travel industry.
The Mauritian airline also acts as an ambassador for the country and in so doing reveals and pays tribute to the island and its people, offering the most authentic Mauritius holidays experience for everyone. Those who fly Air Mauritius can feel in tune with the multiple elements on board that celebrate "L'Esprit de l'Ile Maurice", the Soul of Mauritius before passengers have arrived to the popular holiday destination. The new cabin configuration is in line with this approach and the rationale is to make the passenger’s in-flight experience a unique one in that the moment he steps on board, he feels he is already in Mauritius.
Air Mauritius holiday is part of Air Mauritius as a 100% owned subsidiary of the company. It is intended to operate the tour packaging business in the Air Mauritius holidays markets.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits including a room upgrade to make your holiday extra special
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Despite having opened its doors to guests in 2008, this boutique hotel has been around for much longer as it once was a...