Country's leading airline teams up with Rezgateway to improve Air Mauritius holidays
For the improvement of the Mauritius holiday packages they offer, Air Mauritius recently announced their teaming up forces with Rezgateway, a leading technology provider for the global travel industry.
Betting on the future of Air Mauritius holidays and Mauritius travel, the country's national carrier; Air Mauritius, is teaming up with Rezgateway, a leading technology provider for the global travel and tourism industry with the aim of joining forces to offer a better and improved Mauritius holiday package. Together they announced the signing of a new contract and under this new agreement, Rezgateway announced that it will implement RezG-Holidays, a fully integrated end-to-end reservation system, in the Air Mauritius Holiday division.
From now on, RezG-Holidays solution will be managing all reservation, inventory and mid office processes for Air Mauritius Holidays; delivering a fully integrated Holiday system. With RezG-Holidays system, the Air Mauritius Holiday subdivision of Air Mauritius will be assured of a seamless reservation and booking service across all sales channels.
Mesfin Eyob, President/CEO of Rezgateway said “we are delighted that Air Mauritius has elected to proceed, after a detailed analysis, implementing RezG-Holidays for it’s the Holiday division. As more of world class airlines opt for this solution, our ability to greatly improve time to market and reduce costs of ongoing development work will be improved significantly, benefiting our current and future customers”.
Currently Air Mauritius contributes actively to the economic development of Mauritius holidays. At present the national carrier is investing in order to reach the growth targets for set by the Government of Mauritius for the tourism and travel industry.
The Mauritian airline also acts as an ambassador for the country and in so doing reveals and pays tribute to the island and its people, offering the most authentic Mauritius holidays experience for everyone. Those who fly Air Mauritius can feel in tune with the multiple elements on board that celebrate "L'Esprit de l'Ile Maurice", the Soul of Mauritius before passengers have arrived to the popular holiday destination. The new cabin configuration is in line with this approach and the rationale is to make the passenger’s in-flight experience a unique one in that the moment he steps on board, he feels he is already in Mauritius.
Air Mauritius holiday is part of Air Mauritius as a 100% owned subsidiary of the company. It is intended to operate the tour packaging business in the Air Mauritius holidays markets.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride in Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal in Agra, experience a feast to remember with a traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide will take you around the sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary
- Book before 31st January 2017 and get an exclusive complimentary upgrade to Half Board
Do the castaway experience in style and live your Robinson Crusoe dream
- Lose yourself in over 3 km of pristine beaches and aquamarine lagoons
- Beautiful bungalows nestled in the tropical gardens or on the beach, right over the lagoon
- Sample mouth-watering delights at a wide selection of dining options from flavours of the Orient to Mediterranean delights
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The 4* Ramada Deira hotel boasts comfortable, modern and grand interiors and facilities, as well as easy access to the...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...