Hundreds taking St Lucia holidays during Sandals' Reunion Week
Sandals was proud to announce how hundreds of travellers had chosen to take St Lucia holidays at their 3 resorts in the island during the group's special 'Reunion Week'.
Sandals was happy to reveal how hundreds of visitors taking St Lucia holidays had chosen to stay at three of their St Lucia hotels to enjoy the activities marking the 17th annual " Reunion Week" which Sandals always commemorates with a range of special celebrations. It was formally announced that amid thousandsof travellers who took St Lucia holidays and stayed at various Sandals hotels at any of the other Sandals Caribbean holiday destinations this year, over three hundred and fifty returning guests visited the Luxury Included ® chain’s 3 St Lucia hotels and resorts for this special occasion to make the most of Reunion Week's array of activities.
General Manager of Sandals Grande, Winston Anderson, said how this special week was one of the most important on the Sandals calendar of activities. He added that in-keeping with Sandals’ philosophy of giving the guests more than they expected during their holidays in St Lucia, Sandals' St Lucia hotels and resorts organised a number of fun activities which were held during the special week for the enjoyment of Sandals loyal customers (member of Sandals loyalty & rewards programme).
“We showed them a number of the leading tourist attractions, culture and true St. Lucian hospitality during the week. Reunion week is a time when we say thank you to the thousands of guests who make Sandals their home away from home every year,” - Anderson explains.
He continued by adding that currently there was a total of 400,000 members of the Sandals Select Club, the company’s loyalty program. Anderson also disclosed a returning guests- ratio of approximately 40 percent, which he attributes to the high level of service offered by the Sandals group. The Sandals official believes that the week brought about tremendous exposure to St Lucia holidays as a top Caribbean holiday destination.
Anderson also pointed out: “There were a number of clients who have visited Sandals resorts in other islands but have not visited the St Lucia properties and so Reunion Week was a catalyst for them coming to the island. They were really impressed with the high quality of the Sandals products in St Lucia and found the hospitality of the people to be impressive.”
Stewart Corbin of New Jersey, who recently took St Lucia holidays for the first time during the Sandals Reunion Week was among the dozens of travellers who have already booked to come back to the island next year. “We had such a great time that we must do a Sandals resort again. These guys are just the best,” said Corbin.
And Corbin is not the only one who shares this view, as thousands of travel agents who vote for the world’s leading travel brands at the annual World Travel Awards have consistently expressed the same opinion every year, when they have made Sandals the leading all-inclusive resort in the world for the 14th consecutive year.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In St Lucia Browse all
Be seduced by golden sunsets, fine dining and the crystalline waters of the Caribbean Sea at the recently renovated St James Club, Morgan's Bay.
- Exclusive Half Term special offer, limited availability so book now!
- Kids can enjoy a playground as well as a kids' club open daily for 2 to 11 year olds
- Non-motorised water sports including hobie cat sailing, snorkelling and kayaks
The Hidden Gem Hideaway that offers the ultimate St Lucia experience at Marigot Bay Resort & Marina by Capella Hotel Group
- Book now and receive a FREE upgrade
- Boutique hotel hidden away in marigot bay
- Lush gardens and wonderful views of the marina
With 30 cottage style suites, lush tropical garden, and a secluded sandy beach, the hotel is sure to make your tropical getaway truly unforgettable.
- Visit the hotel's Open Air Spa Pavilion to enjoy a variety of beauty treatments and relaxing massages as well as the soothing sounds of the garden and the cooling tropical breeze.
- Have some fun in the sun and on the water with a variety of watersports available, including hobie cat sailing, kayaking, snorkelling, and more.
- Enjoy a variety of Exclusive Experiences offered by the hotel, including daily Yoga and Pilates classes, hiking tours, and an open air fitness area.
Life in Rodney Bay offers stunning sunsets, an exquisite beach and bars, clubs and restaurants - Blu St Lucia is perfectly placed to enjoy all
- Only a few minutes away from the famous Rodney bay village where you can enjoy the night life of St Lucia
- Guests can choose from rooms with a private verandah or direct access to the pool. Suites have private sun decks and junior suites can connect with adjacent suites to offer family accommodation.
- Families can enjoy wonderful on-site facilities including a swimming pool, fitness centre, tennis and a Harlequin Kiddies' club. All day dining and drinks are served in the restaurant and there's an ice cream shop and a boutique.
This holiday take time to refresh your body and revitalise your soul with an eight-day excursion to the west coast of...
Take a trip to the southern reaches of Santa Lucia and discover the delights of one of the most sought after resorts...
Sandals Halcyon Beach, located on the immaculate, sun-kissed sands of Choc Bay, is the ideal getaway for those looking...
Let yourself be taken on an unforgettable journey of jazz at the 25th anniversary of the St Lucia Jazz & Arts festival....
Experience the ultimate Caribbean holiday with eight unforgettable days in St. Lucia. This is where Mother Nature brings...
Turn your dream of a Caribbean holiday into a reality and discover one of the most exotic islands in the world. Come...