Hundreds taking St Lucia holidays during Sandals' Reunion Week
Sandals was proud to announce how hundreds of travellers had chosen to take St Lucia holidays at their 3 resorts in the island during the group's special 'Reunion Week'.
Sandals was happy to reveal how hundreds of visitors taking St Lucia holidays had chosen to stay at three of their St Lucia hotels to enjoy the activities marking the 17th annual " Reunion Week" which Sandals always commemorates with a range of special celebrations. It was formally announced that amid thousandsof travellers who took St Lucia holidays and stayed at various Sandals hotels at any of the other Sandals Caribbean holiday destinations this year, over three hundred and fifty returning guests visited the Luxury Included ® chain’s 3 St Lucia hotels and resorts for this special occasion to make the most of Reunion Week's array of activities.
General Manager of Sandals Grande, Winston Anderson, said how this special week was one of the most important on the Sandals calendar of activities. He added that in-keeping with Sandals’ philosophy of giving the guests more than they expected during their holidays in St Lucia, Sandals' St Lucia hotels and resorts organised a number of fun activities which were held during the special week for the enjoyment of Sandals loyal customers (member of Sandals loyalty & rewards programme).
“We showed them a number of the leading tourist attractions, culture and true St. Lucian hospitality during the week. Reunion week is a time when we say thank you to the thousands of guests who make Sandals their home away from home every year,” - Anderson explains.
He continued by adding that currently there was a total of 400,000 members of the Sandals Select Club, the company’s loyalty program. Anderson also disclosed a returning guests- ratio of approximately 40 percent, which he attributes to the high level of service offered by the Sandals group. The Sandals official believes that the week brought about tremendous exposure to St Lucia holidays as a top Caribbean holiday destination.
Anderson also pointed out: “There were a number of clients who have visited Sandals resorts in other islands but have not visited the St Lucia properties and so Reunion Week was a catalyst for them coming to the island. They were really impressed with the high quality of the Sandals products in St Lucia and found the hospitality of the people to be impressive.”
Stewart Corbin of New Jersey, who recently took St Lucia holidays for the first time during the Sandals Reunion Week was among the dozens of travellers who have already booked to come back to the island next year. “We had such a great time that we must do a Sandals resort again. These guys are just the best,” said Corbin.
And Corbin is not the only one who shares this view, as thousands of travel agents who vote for the world’s leading travel brands at the annual World Travel Awards have consistently expressed the same opinion every year, when they have made Sandals the leading all-inclusive resort in the world for the 14th consecutive year.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In St Lucia Browse all
Bask upon the glorious white sands of Reduit Beach at Papillon by Rex Resorts
- Kids friendly resort, with babysitting services and a Rexplorers kids club (4-12yrs) providing engaging and fun entertainment
- Indulge in the relaxing services of the Royal Spa, featuring a range of ELEMIS products, perfect for relaxing and unwinding
- Book and save £300 per person with the upto 40% sale
- Range of fabulous dining options available, from buffets to sit-downs, Italian to Caribbean cuisines - something for every guests' taste-buds
Check into a pretty boutique hotel and experience St Lucia's best beaches, restaurants and nightlife - you can even try your luck at Treasure Bay Casino!
- Exclusive! Book and save £500 per person!
- Perfectly placed at the heart of lively Rodney Bay Village
- Go for a de-stressing or beautifying treatment at the hotel's spa
- Enjoy a spicy island vibe at the hotel's Koko Cabana Bistro & Bar, offering regular live entertainment, barbecues & much more
Go for a Premium all-inclusive experience where children and grown-ups each have their own world of endless fun, adventure and indulgement.
- Experience St Lucia's only water park attraction with beach, several swimming pools, waterfalls, lazy river and water slides
- Enjoy FREE $500 resort credit savings when staying a minimum of 7 nights to be used on tours, spa treatments, photography services and the in resort boutique
- Enjoy complimentary round trip transfers from Hewanorra International Airport
- Save up to a fantastic 65% in 2017 and 2018 and the 1st Child STAYS FREE plus 50% for Christmas & New Year
It doesn't get any better than this perfect escape, designed for couples looking for an intimate and romantic experience
- Recently refurbished, including the addition of a new "toes in the sand" restaurant
- All beverages included, such as Premium Brand Alcohol and Wine by the bottle at dinner
- Water Sports and Scuba Boat Dives with Personalized Instruction
Take a trip to the southern reaches of Santa Lucia and discover the delights of one of the most sought after resorts...
This holiday take time to refresh your body and revitalise your soul with an eight-day excursion to the west coast of...
Sandals Halcyon Beach, located on the immaculate, sun-kissed sands of Choc Bay, is the ideal getaway for those looking...
Let yourself be taken on an unforgettable journey of jazz at the 25th anniversary of the St Lucia Jazz & Arts festival....
Experience the ultimate Caribbean holiday with eight unforgettable days in St. Lucia. This is where Mother Nature brings...
Turn your dream of a Caribbean Villa holiday into a reality and discover one of the most exotic islands in the world...