Hundreds taking St Lucia holidays during Sandals' Reunion Week
Sandals was proud to announce how hundreds of travellers had chosen to take St Lucia holidays at their 3 resorts in the island during the group's special 'Reunion Week'.
Sandals was happy to reveal how hundreds of visitors taking St Lucia holidays had chosen to stay at three of their St Lucia hotels to enjoy the activities marking the 17th annual " Reunion Week" which Sandals always commemorates with a range of special celebrations. It was formally announced that amid thousandsof travellers who took St Lucia holidays and stayed at various Sandals hotels at any of the other Sandals Caribbean holiday destinations this year, over three hundred and fifty returning guests visited the Luxury Included ® chain’s 3 St Lucia hotels and resorts for this special occasion to make the most of Reunion Week's array of activities.
General Manager of Sandals Grande, Winston Anderson, said how this special week was one of the most important on the Sandals calendar of activities. He added that in-keeping with Sandals’ philosophy of giving the guests more than they expected during their holidays in St Lucia, Sandals' St Lucia hotels and resorts organised a number of fun activities which were held during the special week for the enjoyment of Sandals loyal customers (member of Sandals loyalty & rewards programme).
“We showed them a number of the leading tourist attractions, culture and true St. Lucian hospitality during the week. Reunion week is a time when we say thank you to the thousands of guests who make Sandals their home away from home every year,” - Anderson explains.
He continued by adding that currently there was a total of 400,000 members of the Sandals Select Club, the company’s loyalty program. Anderson also disclosed a returning guests- ratio of approximately 40 percent, which he attributes to the high level of service offered by the Sandals group. The Sandals official believes that the week brought about tremendous exposure to St Lucia holidays as a top Caribbean holiday destination.
Anderson also pointed out: “There were a number of clients who have visited Sandals resorts in other islands but have not visited the St Lucia properties and so Reunion Week was a catalyst for them coming to the island. They were really impressed with the high quality of the Sandals products in St Lucia and found the hospitality of the people to be impressive.”
Stewart Corbin of New Jersey, who recently took St Lucia holidays for the first time during the Sandals Reunion Week was among the dozens of travellers who have already booked to come back to the island next year. “We had such a great time that we must do a Sandals resort again. These guys are just the best,” said Corbin.
And Corbin is not the only one who shares this view, as thousands of travel agents who vote for the world’s leading travel brands at the annual World Travel Awards have consistently expressed the same opinion every year, when they have made Sandals the leading all-inclusive resort in the world for the 14th consecutive year.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In St Lucia Browse all
Discover Ocean Views and St Lucian magic In Morgan Bay with a FREE room upgrade and HALF price accomodation
Be seduced by golden sunsets, fine dining and the crystal-clear water of the Caribbean Sea at St James Club, Morgan's Bay.
- A selection of complimentary activities available, Non-motorised water sports including: windsurfing, hobbie cat sailing, snorkelling and kayaks
- 1 Child stays and eats FREE in a Premium Double or 2 Children stay FREE in a Family Suite
- 4 restaurants and 4 bars to suit every taste on your All Inclusive stay!
- Summer just got better with savings of up to 50% plus a FREE ROOM UPGRADE in selected rooms
Check into a pretty boutique hotel and experience St Lucia's best beaches, restaurants and nightlife - you can even try your luck at Treasure Bay Casino!
- Exclusive! Book and save £500 per person!
- Perfectly placed at the heart of lively Rodney Bay Village
- Go for a de-stressing or beautifying treatment at the hotel's spa
- Enjoy a spicy island vibe at the hotel's Koko Cabana Bistro & Bar, offering regular live entertainment, barbecues & much more
It doesn't get any better than this perfect escape, designed for couples looking for an intimate and romantic experience
- Exclusive offer: Massive Savings of upto £750 per person!
- Recently refurbished, including the addition of a new "toes in the sand" restaurant
- All beverages included, such as Premium Brand Alcohol and Wine by the bottle at dinner
- Water Sports and Scuba Boat Dives with Personalized Instruction
Life in Rodney Bay offers stunning sunsets, an exquisite beach and bars, clubs and restaurants - Blu St Lucia is perfectly placed to enjoy all
- Only a few minutes away from the famous Rodney bay village where you can enjoy the night life of St Lucia
- Guests can choose from rooms with a private verandah or direct access to the pool. Suites have private sun decks and junior suites can connect with adjacent suites to offer family accommodation.
- Families can enjoy wonderful on-site facilities including a swimming pool, fitness centre, tennis and a Harlequin Kiddies' club. All day dining and drinks are served in the restaurant and there's an ice cream shop and a boutique.
This holiday take time to refresh your body and revitalise your soul with an eight-day excursion to the west coast of...
Take a trip to the southern reaches of Santa Lucia and discover the delights of one of the most sought after resorts...
Sandals Halcyon Beach, located on the immaculate, sun-kissed sands of Choc Bay, is the ideal getaway for those looking...
Find peace and quiet as you enjoy the astounding natural beauty which surrounds the Marigot Bay hotel during an 8-day...
Let yourself be taken on an unforgettable journey of jazz at the 25th anniversary of the St Lucia Jazz & Arts festival....
Experience the ultimate Caribbean holiday with eight unforgettable days in St. Lucia. This is where Mother Nature brings...
Turn your dream of a Caribbean holiday into a reality and discover one of the most exotic islands in the world. Come...