AMResorts to expand properties for luxury Caribbean holidays
AMResorts, the provider of sales, marketing, and brand management services for a series of luxury spa resorts has announced that the company's expansion plans include further properties to attract travellers on Jamaica and Punta Cana holidays.
At the AMResorts' annual press breakfast which was held at the Tianguis Turistico Conference in Acapulco, Mexico, President of AMResorts, Alex Zozaya, assessed the company's expansion efforts in 2009 and has offered an overview for the company's continued growth.
The Philadelphia-based company provide a range of services for Zoetry Wellness & Spa Resorts, Dreams Resorts & Spas, Secrets Resorts & Spas, and Now Resorts & Spas, and have 21 resorts in popular tourism destinations including Jamaica hotel, Dominican Republic hotels, and Mexico resorts. The existing properties currently offer travellers on luxury Caribbean holidays the choice of 7,500 rooms and suites, and annual sales which exceed $500 million.
By 2012, AMResorts will be providing marketing, sales, and brand management services to over 30 resorts and will provide guests on Punta Cana holidays, Jamaica escapes, and Mexico breaks, with over 10,000 rooms as well as 13,000 direct jobs, $1 billion in annual sales, and assets worth an impressive $2.5 billion.
Since 2009, seven new properties have been added to the company's portfolio including an addition to Dominican Republic hotels and two news resorts under the Secrets Resorts & Spas brand in Montego Bay, Jamaica. The company have recently launched a new luxury resort brand under the name of Now Resorts & Spas, with the first resort opening in Mexico's Riviera Maya earlier this year.
Guests at Now Resorts & Spas will enjoy unlimited luxury where everything is included, and the suites provide views overlooking the ocean and feature luxury amenities. Each branded resort will be named after precious stones.
AMResorts have also recently announced plans to develop a $400million, four-star resort complex which will provide luxury Punta Cana holidays for travellers from all over the world. "Gems at Cap Cana" will feature 1,100 rooms and suites, creating 6,000 new jobs, and is scheduled to open in late 2012.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Free upgrade to half board on selected dates and two children stay free when sharing with parents
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Explore the area and enjoy an easy access to all attractions around Falmouth
- Fully equipped fitness centre, watersport activities, tennis court, golf and themed dining evenings to enjoy
- Within 30 minutes by car from Montego Bay International airport and downtown Montego
- Complimentary Wi-fi throughout the hotel
Stretching along a blessed mile of powdery soft sands, this all-inclusive resort is the perfect place for endless family fun.
- The Kids Club has an outdoor playground and kids-only pool while the Teen Centre for over 13s offers a great variety of fun activities
- Enjoy a FREE glass bottom boat trip, island jeep safari and island coach tour
- Fantastic location 30 minutes to Bridgetown, 5 minutes to Speightstown and 15 minutes to Holetown, there is plenty to explore around the Almond Beach Resort
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Located by the picturesque St. Paul's Bay, Porto Azzurro Hotel is only 10 minutes away from Malta's main sandy beaches...
Located on the Atlantic coast at the mouth of the Souss Valley, Agadir is Morocco’s slice of coastal cool....
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...