AMResorts to expand properties for luxury Caribbean holidays
AMResorts, the provider of sales, marketing, and brand management services for a series of luxury spa resorts has announced that the company's expansion plans include further properties to attract travellers on Jamaica and Punta Cana holidays.
At the AMResorts' annual press breakfast which was held at the Tianguis Turistico Conference in Acapulco, Mexico, President of AMResorts, Alex Zozaya, assessed the company's expansion efforts in 2009 and has offered an overview for the company's continued growth.
The Philadelphia-based company provide a range of services for Zoetry Wellness & Spa Resorts, Dreams Resorts & Spas, Secrets Resorts & Spas, and Now Resorts & Spas, and have 21 resorts in popular tourism destinations including Jamaica hotel, Dominican Republic hotels, and Mexico resorts. The existing properties currently offer travellers on luxury Caribbean holidays the choice of 7,500 rooms and suites, and annual sales which exceed $500 million.
By 2012, AMResorts will be providing marketing, sales, and brand management services to over 30 resorts and will provide guests on Punta Cana holidays, Jamaica escapes, and Mexico breaks, with over 10,000 rooms as well as 13,000 direct jobs, $1 billion in annual sales, and assets worth an impressive $2.5 billion.
Since 2009, seven new properties have been added to the company's portfolio including an addition to Dominican Republic hotels and two news resorts under the Secrets Resorts & Spas brand in Montego Bay, Jamaica. The company have recently launched a new luxury resort brand under the name of Now Resorts & Spas, with the first resort opening in Mexico's Riviera Maya earlier this year.
Guests at Now Resorts & Spas will enjoy unlimited luxury where everything is included, and the suites provide views overlooking the ocean and feature luxury amenities. Each branded resort will be named after precious stones.
AMResorts have also recently announced plans to develop a $400million, four-star resort complex which will provide luxury Punta Cana holidays for travellers from all over the world. "Gems at Cap Cana" will feature 1,100 rooms and suites, creating 6,000 new jobs, and is scheduled to open in late 2012.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits including a room upgrade to make your holiday extra special
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
An eco-tourist's dream - embark on an amazing journey of discovery with the perfect combination of comfort and adventure in tropical Costa Rica.
- Explore the amazing country of Costa Rica and discover all it's gems on this in depth tour with a fabulous beach stay
- During this tour you will experience various unique inclusions including a fantastic stay in tented accommodation under the stars in Arenal
- Enjoy various activities and exploration on this holiday including river rafting and much more with various optional tours to add
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
The Topaz Hotel is perfect for those who want to explore St Paul's bay and Malta's rugged countryside. Affordable and...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Despite having opened its doors to guests in 2008, this boutique hotel has been around for much longer as it once was a...