3 Sandals Resorts on Conde Nast Traveller's list of Top 25 Caribbean Spas
Sandals is excited to announce that 3 of its Caribbean resorts in Jamaica and St Lucia were ranked in Conde Nast Travellers' Top 25 Caribbean Spas. With their unique collection of signature Red Lane Spas Sandals expressed their joy over this achievement
Sandals was happy to recently reveal how of three of its Caribbean resorts were recently featured on Conde Nast Traveller’s Reader’s Poll when they came out ranked in the Top 25 Caribbean Resort Spas list, two of which were Jamaica hotels and the other one of Sandals’ St Lucia hotels.
Ranking at the highest position among all three, the Sandals Grande Ocho Rios Beach & Villa Golf Resort came at number 13. Set in a paradisiacal beach setting this premium luxury property offering travellers great golfing Jamaica holidays boasts a perfectly blended selection of three unique resort experiences in one.
Following a few places behind on the 20th spot was another golf-tastic Sandals resort, but this time offering fabulous golfing St Lucia holidays. The Sandals Regency La Toc Golf Resort & Spa enjoys 210 acres of panoramic tropical foliage while having one of the largest freshwater pools in the Caribbean, and featuring exclusive villa suites on Sunset Bluff, making this resort one of the most romantic places in which to enjoy a perfect lovers’ getaway to luxury St Lucia holidays.
And lastly, ranking at number 24, the Sandals Whitehouse European Village & Spa is a place to truly discover the vibrant island of Jamaica during luxury Jamaica holidays enjoying the best in European grandeur.
All of the properties were included in this prestigious directory for their great spa facilities and range of treatments as well as for the beauty of the spa’s surrounding location and the overall service these Sandals resorts’ spas offer, all monitored by Sandals’ exclusive Spa brand.
All of these Sandals resorts boast Sandals’ trademark Red Lane® Spa, which is Sandals Resorts’ exclusive spa concept, famed for its use of botanical and indigenous ingredients to capture the true essence of the Caribbean, and of course to capture the warm relaxation Caribbean holidays offer. The Red Lane® Spa’s signature treatments offer one-of-a-kind experiences, including couples’ treatments performed in the spa’s very own and romantic “lovers’ sanctuary.”
The Sandals Spas ranked in Conde Nast Traveller’s Top 25 poll feature European-style massage rooms, facial rooms, and additional rooms for body wraps and scrubs, hydrotherapy and the romantic couples massage. Built as havens to completely relax, unwind and pamper mind, body and soul, stepping into the calm realm of a Red Lane® Spa, with its rich marbles and deep red mahogany, means leaving every care behind and indulging in the ultimate Caribbean pampering experience.
And now, following this latest Spa achievement, the Sandals Group has announced that Sandals Resorts' guests will be able to enjoy the Red Lane® Spa’s recently-unveiled partnership with Dermalogica®, the highly rated innovative skin care line that has revitalised the industry. Teaming up to offer an upgraded skin care experience, all Red Lane® Spas will offer guests the opportunity to experience Dermalogica’s® signature concepts including Skin Bar, Face Mapping™ and MicroZone treatments by July 2010.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Free shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
- Free upgrade to Deluxe Pool View
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Visit Jaipur's Hawa Mahal, an icon of Rajashtani architecture and the ethereally beautiful Taj mahal of Agra
- Perfect tour to introduce you to India, Home to the cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, the golden triangle is an area of extraordinary cultural wealth and splendour.
- Experience the street life of Delhi, Delhi is a city like no other, with teeming bazaars and the Great Mosque in Old Delhi
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
With all the modern facilities and comforts you would expect from a 4* hotel, this hotel is set within central Al Barsha...
Fairmont Ajman is surrounded by stunning white sandy beaches and year round sunshine, just 30 minutes from the bustling...