New additions to enrich Cuba holidays at Sandals Royal Hicacos
Sandals Royal Hicacos recently announced their plans to build a new complex with additional facilities, such as shops, cafes, and beauty salons. The premium Varadero resort reassured guests however, that no disturbance would be caused during the works.
The ultra all-inclusive Sandals Royal Hicacos resort located at Cuba’s famed beach strip of Varadero, has recently announced its “improvement plans” for the enrichment of Cuba holidays at their luxury resort.
Enhancing the number of facilities at their hotel, the new additions being created by Sandals Royal Hicacos aim to provide better and more complete Cuba holidays for the discerning traveller.
Beginning 17th May, 2010 and with a set finishing date scheduled for 31st October 2010, the renovation works will start with the development of “La Calle del Medio” complex which will consist of a new area made up of a Cigar Bar, a Café Bistro, a new Beauty Parlour, a Crepperie, a pharmacy, a jewellery shop, a P.R. Desk and a new internet point. These new conveniences and facilities will mean that guests staying at the resort won’t have to wander too far off in Varadero to find many of the services they might need during their Cuba holidays.
The project will also be including the reorganisation and relocation of the already existing Mini-market, Post Office, Souvenirs, Clothes and Art & Craft shops, creating a bigger and more spacious area for the new additions so that they don’t disturb the overall airy and spacious outlook of the resort.
However, travellers planning to take Cuba holidays during this renovation period need not fear or be put off by the works being carried out during this time, as the resort made an emphasis on explaining how none of these new building works would impose any threat to the full enjoyment of guests’ Cuba holidays during their stay at Sandals Royal Hicacos.
Sandals was quick to underline that during these renovating works, the services offered by the resort will not be affected in the least and the restricted building area where the new additions are being constructed, will be clearly separated from the rooms located in the ground floor. Moreover one of the pathways leading to the main building will be fenced with special boards and thoroughly decorated to avoid any visibility disruption ensuring minimal audio-visual disturbances to Cuba holidays during this time.
As always Sandals highlighted their compromise to abide by their philosophy of offering a better product each day, and the new building works to revamp Cuba holidays at the Royal Hicacos are a good example of how the group is always aiming to reach higher levels of quality and innovation.
On a last note the luxury holidays group added that with all those new services, the Sandals Royal Hicacos product would be greatly enriched and strengthened, guaranteeing the highest level of satisfaction to future guests taking Cuba holidays at this premium Varadero resort.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
Dive into the warm water of Varadero beach and relax under the caribbean sunshine
- Book now and benefit from huge savings with the launch of the new Virgin Atlantic to Varadero offer!
- Suites feature a separate living area and Tropical suites feature breathtaking views of the sea
- Golf lovers can play on the nearby Varadero 18 hole golf course
Enjoy a wide range of added values, fun activities or relax and lie under the sun on exclusive private beach area in Varadero
- Never waste a minute of your holiday and enjoy all fun activities from waters sports to golf lessons at Breezes Bella Costa
- Experience Varadero to the fullest with fantastic options for couples, families or singles as there is something to suit everyone
- Memories Miramar Hotel has a fantastic location and is only a 5-minute walk from the nearest beach
Combine exploring the iconic and pulsating city of Havana with a relaxing summer retreat to the stunning Varadero beach.
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- The plethora of activities and classes that will cater for every taste.
- A Complimentary shuttle to the iconic city of Havana
- A Luxurious and comfortable stay with 5* amenities
An unforgettable holiday experience combining the vibrant life of Havana and the relaxing beach at Varadero
- Upgrade to The Royalton Hicacos Diamond Club and benefit from personalized check in, exclusive beach area, room service 24 hours and much more
- Benefit from the multiple swimming pools and a wide variety of non-motorised water sports in Varadero
- Couples can enjoy little 'extras' at Melia Habana Hotel, offering a sparkling wine and chocolates on arrival
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Are you searching for an adventurous holiday filled with culture, authenticity and charm? Then why not enjoy a twin...
Fancy a charming and adventurous holiday? Why not try our twin centre package that allows you to explore the contagious...
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...