New additions to enrich Cuba holidays at Sandals Royal Hicacos
Sandals Royal Hicacos recently announced their plans to build a new complex with additional facilities, such as shops, cafes, and beauty salons. The premium Varadero resort reassured guests however, that no disturbance would be caused during the works.
The ultra all-inclusive Sandals Royal Hicacos resort located at Cuba’s famed beach strip of Varadero, has recently announced its “improvement plans” for the enrichment of Cuba holidays at their luxury resort.
Enhancing the number of facilities at their hotel, the new additions being created by Sandals Royal Hicacos aim to provide better and more complete Cuba holidays for the discerning traveller.
Beginning 17th May, 2010 and with a set finishing date scheduled for 31st October 2010, the renovation works will start with the development of “La Calle del Medio” complex which will consist of a new area made up of a Cigar Bar, a Café Bistro, a new Beauty Parlour, a Crepperie, a pharmacy, a jewellery shop, a P.R. Desk and a new internet point. These new conveniences and facilities will mean that guests staying at the resort won’t have to wander too far off in Varadero to find many of the services they might need during their Cuba holidays.
The project will also be including the reorganisation and relocation of the already existing Mini-market, Post Office, Souvenirs, Clothes and Art & Craft shops, creating a bigger and more spacious area for the new additions so that they don’t disturb the overall airy and spacious outlook of the resort.
However, travellers planning to take Cuba holidays during this renovation period need not fear or be put off by the works being carried out during this time, as the resort made an emphasis on explaining how none of these new building works would impose any threat to the full enjoyment of guests’ Cuba holidays during their stay at Sandals Royal Hicacos.
Sandals was quick to underline that during these renovating works, the services offered by the resort will not be affected in the least and the restricted building area where the new additions are being constructed, will be clearly separated from the rooms located in the ground floor. Moreover one of the pathways leading to the main building will be fenced with special boards and thoroughly decorated to avoid any visibility disruption ensuring minimal audio-visual disturbances to Cuba holidays during this time.
As always Sandals highlighted their compromise to abide by their philosophy of offering a better product each day, and the new building works to revamp Cuba holidays at the Royal Hicacos are a good example of how the group is always aiming to reach higher levels of quality and innovation.
On a last note the luxury holidays group added that with all those new services, the Sandals Royal Hicacos product would be greatly enriched and strengthened, guaranteeing the highest level of satisfaction to future guests taking Cuba holidays at this premium Varadero resort.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
Dive into the warm water of Varadero beach and relax under the caribbean sunshine
- Enjoy a fantastic tour
- Book now and benefit from huge savings with the launch of the new Virgin Atlantic to Varadero offer!
- Suites feature a separate living area and Tropical suites feature breathtaking views of the sea
- Golf lovers can play on the nearby Varadero 18 hole golf course
A superb combination of great accommodation and exciting activities make this resort one of Cuba's hottest properties
- Enjoy a complimentary Cultural Presentation
- Previous winner of the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence, and ranked in the top 5 Hotels in Varadero
- Full range of Spa treatments for a more relaxing break, or a selection of water and land sports to choose from for the more active traveller
- Couples can benefit from a free bottle of sparkling wine and a romantic dinner for two, plus a 30 min massage per couple
Discover Cuba's vibrant capital and stunning Varadero beach, getting the best of both during summer 2017
Combine exploring Havana's bustling neighbourhoods, with a relaxing beach holiday, with this amazing twin centre summer holiday package deal
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Easy access to some of the most iconic neighbourhoods in Havana, including the old colonial area
- Relax, unwind and rejuvenate your mind body and soul at the beauty salon and spa
- Exceptionally friendly and welcoming staff that go the extra mile
An unforgettable holiday experience combining the vibrant life of Havana and the relaxing beach at Varadero
- Benefit from multiple swimming pools and non-motorised water sports in Varadero.
- Relish upgraded luxuries including 24h room service and sparkling wine and chocolates on arrival.
- Discover the treasures of Havana form the tranquil base of the Melia Habana Hotel.
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...
Villa Romero is beautiful in its design, and its comfortable rooms are pleasantly decorated to a high standard, offering...
Bellevue Palma Real Varadero is a special hotel as it is authentically Cuban in every respect, from the food to the...