New additions to enrich Cuba holidays at Sandals Royal Hicacos
Sandals Royal Hicacos recently announced their plans to build a new complex with additional facilities, such as shops, cafes, and beauty salons. The premium Varadero resort reassured guests however, that no disturbance would be caused during the works.
The ultra all-inclusive Sandals Royal Hicacos resort located at Cuba’s famed beach strip of Varadero, has recently announced its “improvement plans” for the enrichment of Cuba holidays at their luxury resort.
Enhancing the number of facilities at their hotel, the new additions being created by Sandals Royal Hicacos aim to provide better and more complete Cuba holidays for the discerning traveller.
Beginning 17th May, 2010 and with a set finishing date scheduled for 31st October 2010, the renovation works will start with the development of “La Calle del Medio” complex which will consist of a new area made up of a Cigar Bar, a Café Bistro, a new Beauty Parlour, a Crepperie, a pharmacy, a jewellery shop, a P.R. Desk and a new internet point. These new conveniences and facilities will mean that guests staying at the resort won’t have to wander too far off in Varadero to find many of the services they might need during their Cuba holidays.
The project will also be including the reorganisation and relocation of the already existing Mini-market, Post Office, Souvenirs, Clothes and Art & Craft shops, creating a bigger and more spacious area for the new additions so that they don’t disturb the overall airy and spacious outlook of the resort.
However, travellers planning to take Cuba holidays during this renovation period need not fear or be put off by the works being carried out during this time, as the resort made an emphasis on explaining how none of these new building works would impose any threat to the full enjoyment of guests’ Cuba holidays during their stay at Sandals Royal Hicacos.
Sandals was quick to underline that during these renovating works, the services offered by the resort will not be affected in the least and the restricted building area where the new additions are being constructed, will be clearly separated from the rooms located in the ground floor. Moreover one of the pathways leading to the main building will be fenced with special boards and thoroughly decorated to avoid any visibility disruption ensuring minimal audio-visual disturbances to Cuba holidays during this time.
As always Sandals highlighted their compromise to abide by their philosophy of offering a better product each day, and the new building works to revamp Cuba holidays at the Royal Hicacos are a good example of how the group is always aiming to reach higher levels of quality and innovation.
On a last note the luxury holidays group added that with all those new services, the Sandals Royal Hicacos product would be greatly enriched and strengthened, guaranteeing the highest level of satisfaction to future guests taking Cuba holidays at this premium Varadero resort.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
Enjoy the long list of fun options for all the family or bask on Varadero's pure white sands
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 18th Oct
- Sample a host of activities including snorkelling, kayaking, windsurfing, golf and more.
- Enjoy 24-hour all-inclusive service.
- Located on a gorgeous stretch of Varadero beach.
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
Fall in love with Havana and its captivating heritage before being dazzled by the pristine shores of Varadero
- You will be staying in luxurious hotels in both Havana and Varadero that combine perfectly and offer the best of both worlds whether you are looking to adventure or relax
- Experience the best of the world famous Varadero Beach where white sand is lapped by clear water when staying at Melia Varadero
- Enjoy a Welcome cocktail and a bottle of cava on arrival in Havana and Varadero
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
Villa Romero is beautiful in its design, and its comfortable rooms are pleasantly decorated to a high standard, offering...
Explore the historic and cultural wonders of Cuba's spellbinding capital as you unwind over an eight-day getaway. Havana...
Are you searching for an adventurous holiday filled with culture, authenticity and charm? Then why not enjoy a twin...