Cubanacan S.A. leaving good impressions in Europe with potential for developing Cuba holidays
After a successful en to their promotional activities in France's World Tourism Fair which took place in Paris, the Cuban hotel chain and groundhandler Cubanacan Group S.A has proudly announced it achieved to leave a good impression on the French market.
Cuba’s leading hotelier and tourism company Cubanacan S.A., has recently been recognised by French tourism authorities as an entity with great potential for the future of Cuba holidays.
According to Cuban press, following the French World Tourism Fair (MAP) which recently took place in Paris, the Cubanacan Group left a good impression on Europeans making their services on Cuba holidays attractive and appealing to exhibitors and visitors who attended the fair.
The tourist group which runs over 70 Cuba hotels throughout the island issued an official communiqué stating their services are attractive to Europeans, who left with a "good impression”, Cuban sources says.
The Cuban news agency Prensa Latina (PL) added that Cubanacan SA promoted their offers and products for Cuba holidays all over France, as after the conclusion of the fair in Paris, the group drove a promotional minibus and continued their journey promoting Cuba holidays along several other French cities. A statement release from Cuba’s Ministry of Tourism reported that under this bus initiative, the group had the chance to show French people with all that Cuba holidays offered, from panoramic and paradisiacal beaches to mountains and tobacco meadows, the idea was to portray the general Cuban colourful way of being and the island’s many contrasting landscapes.
The Cubanacan Group participated in the Le Monde Paris tourism fair with a strong and vibrant advertisement campaign that included the Ronda Viva Cuba, a tour all over France to showcase the lively appeal of Cuba holidays and highlight the hotelier’s many hotel properties and tourist facilities, PL added.
"Cubanacan SA has increasingly expanded its offers to include diving sites at the most attractive areas of Cuba, such as Cayo Levisa, Playa Girón, Playa Larga, Caleta Buena, Marea del Portillo and Covarrubias, scattered throughout the country", the report added on a last note.
Having ranked in the list of the world’s top 100 hotel chains according to Hotels Magazine, the Cubanacan Group is much than an hotelier as they are present in every aspect of Cuba’s tourism infrastructure, providing extra services and add-ons to offer more competitive Cuba holidays. From providing ground handling services such as transfers, to selling specialised excursions and folkloric as well as nature tours and walks, Cubanacan S.A. offers the discerning traveller on Cuba holidays with a vast range of travel options, activities and Cuba hotels to choose from.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
Escape to the simply stunning warm waters of Varadero beach
- Enjoy an all-inclusive deal offering Italian and Cuban cuisines, 7 bars and a disco.
- Unwind with a massage or in the Jacuzzi and relish the relaxed, adults-only ambience.
- Enjoy a wide range of activities, including watersports, tennis, dance lessons and entertainment.
Enjoy the long list of fun options for all the family or bask on Varadero's pure white sands
- Located on a gorgeous stretch of Varadero beach.
- Enjoy 24-hour all-inclusive service.
- Sample a host of activities including snorkelling, kayaking, windsurfing, golf and more.
Enjoy the exciting nightlife the Melia Marina Varadero Hotel has to offer, whilst relaxing during the day in the beautiful accommodation
- Melia Marina Varadero Hotel is ideally located 300m from the beach in an ecological reserve with a dolphinarium and caves to explore
- Incredible all-inclusive benefits with dining at 9 restaurants at Melia Marina Varadero Hotel
- Excellent watersports facilities including yachting, fishing and diving
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Villa Romero is beautiful in its design, and its comfortable rooms are pleasantly decorated to a high standard, offering...
Fancy a charming and adventurous holiday? Why not try our twin centre package that allows you to explore the contagious...
Are you searching for an adventurous holiday filled with culture, authenticity and charm? Then why not enjoy a twin...