Cubanacan S.A. leaving good impressions in Europe with potential for developing Cuba holidays
After a successful en to their promotional activities in France's World Tourism Fair which took place in Paris, the Cuban hotel chain and groundhandler Cubanacan Group S.A has proudly announced it achieved to leave a good impression on the French market.
Cuba’s leading hotelier and tourism company Cubanacan S.A., has recently been recognised by French tourism authorities as an entity with great potential for the future of Cuba holidays.
According to Cuban press, following the French World Tourism Fair (MAP) which recently took place in Paris, the Cubanacan Group left a good impression on Europeans making their services on Cuba holidays attractive and appealing to exhibitors and visitors who attended the fair.
The tourist group which runs over 70 Cuba hotels throughout the island issued an official communiqué stating their services are attractive to Europeans, who left with a "good impression”, Cuban sources says.
The Cuban news agency Prensa Latina (PL) added that Cubanacan SA promoted their offers and products for Cuba holidays all over France, as after the conclusion of the fair in Paris, the group drove a promotional minibus and continued their journey promoting Cuba holidays along several other French cities. A statement release from Cuba’s Ministry of Tourism reported that under this bus initiative, the group had the chance to show French people with all that Cuba holidays offered, from panoramic and paradisiacal beaches to mountains and tobacco meadows, the idea was to portray the general Cuban colourful way of being and the island’s many contrasting landscapes.
The Cubanacan Group participated in the Le Monde Paris tourism fair with a strong and vibrant advertisement campaign that included the Ronda Viva Cuba, a tour all over France to showcase the lively appeal of Cuba holidays and highlight the hotelier’s many hotel properties and tourist facilities, PL added.
"Cubanacan SA has increasingly expanded its offers to include diving sites at the most attractive areas of Cuba, such as Cayo Levisa, Playa Girón, Playa Larga, Caleta Buena, Marea del Portillo and Covarrubias, scattered throughout the country", the report added on a last note.
Having ranked in the list of the world’s top 100 hotel chains according to Hotels Magazine, the Cubanacan Group is much than an hotelier as they are present in every aspect of Cuba’s tourism infrastructure, providing extra services and add-ons to offer more competitive Cuba holidays. From providing ground handling services such as transfers, to selling specialised excursions and folkloric as well as nature tours and walks, Cubanacan S.A. offers the discerning traveller on Cuba holidays with a vast range of travel options, activities and Cuba hotels to choose from.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
Escape to Cuba's sunkissed sands and enjoy what Starfish Varadero has to offer for an amazing price!
- Stay entertained with daily activities, land sports, water sports and lively shows
- Located on one of the best beaches in Varadero
- Excellent selection of 4 restaurants, 3 a la carte and a choice of 4 bars
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then Stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Varadero
- Book now and get a free upgrade to the sea view at Blau Varadero - limited availability
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
- Blau Vardero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
A superb combination of great accommodation and exciting activities make this resort one of Cuba's hottest properties
- Book now and get a free upgrade to the sea view - limited availability
- Enjoy a complimentary Cultural Presentation
- Previous winner of the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence, and ranked in the top 5 Hotels in Varadero
- Full range of Spa treatments for a more relaxing break, or a selection of water and land sports to choose from for the more active traveller
- Couples can benefit from a free bottle of sparkling wine and a romantic dinner for two, plus a 30 min massage per couple
The unlimited heaven of tranquility in a perfect setting
- Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is a great base to discover Havana's historic Old Town.
- Activities throughout the day at Iberostar Varadero Hotel , including aerobics, archery, basketball, beach volleyball, football, kayaking and more.
- The luxurious 5 star accommodation ensures a comfortable adventure.
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
This 1920s colonial house is surrounded by lush vegetation and terrace areas and boasts a stunning array of antiques,...
Villa Romero is beautiful in its design, and its comfortable rooms are pleasantly decorated to a high standard, offering...
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...