Cubanacan S.A. leaving good impressions in Europe with potential for developing Cuba holidays
After a successful en to their promotional activities in France's World Tourism Fair which took place in Paris, the Cuban hotel chain and groundhandler Cubanacan Group S.A has proudly announced it achieved to leave a good impression on the French market.
Cuba’s leading hotelier and tourism company Cubanacan S.A., has recently been recognised by French tourism authorities as an entity with great potential for the future of Cuba holidays.
According to Cuban press, following the French World Tourism Fair (MAP) which recently took place in Paris, the Cubanacan Group left a good impression on Europeans making their services on Cuba holidays attractive and appealing to exhibitors and visitors who attended the fair.
The tourist group which runs over 70 Cuba hotels throughout the island issued an official communiqué stating their services are attractive to Europeans, who left with a "good impression”, Cuban sources says.
The Cuban news agency Prensa Latina (PL) added that Cubanacan SA promoted their offers and products for Cuba holidays all over France, as after the conclusion of the fair in Paris, the group drove a promotional minibus and continued their journey promoting Cuba holidays along several other French cities. A statement release from Cuba’s Ministry of Tourism reported that under this bus initiative, the group had the chance to show French people with all that Cuba holidays offered, from panoramic and paradisiacal beaches to mountains and tobacco meadows, the idea was to portray the general Cuban colourful way of being and the island’s many contrasting landscapes.
The Cubanacan Group participated in the Le Monde Paris tourism fair with a strong and vibrant advertisement campaign that included the Ronda Viva Cuba, a tour all over France to showcase the lively appeal of Cuba holidays and highlight the hotelier’s many hotel properties and tourist facilities, PL added.
"Cubanacan SA has increasingly expanded its offers to include diving sites at the most attractive areas of Cuba, such as Cayo Levisa, Playa Girón, Playa Larga, Caleta Buena, Marea del Portillo and Covarrubias, scattered throughout the country", the report added on a last note.
Having ranked in the list of the world’s top 100 hotel chains according to Hotels Magazine, the Cubanacan Group is much than an hotelier as they are present in every aspect of Cuba’s tourism infrastructure, providing extra services and add-ons to offer more competitive Cuba holidays. From providing ground handling services such as transfers, to selling specialised excursions and folkloric as well as nature tours and walks, Cubanacan S.A. offers the discerning traveller on Cuba holidays with a vast range of travel options, activities and Cuba hotels to choose from.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 19:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
Delight in the best Cuba has to offer with this stunning beach and city twin centre holiday
- Add Havana half-day tour from £49pp, taking in Revolution Square, Malecón and the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Old Havana
- Iberostar Tainos is designed in the style of a traditional Caribbean village with two-storey bungalows that comprise spacious and elegant rooms
- Enjoy a historic stay in Havana at the NH Capri Hotel, which opened in 1957 and was initially run by the mafia
A couples' special - enjoy the perfect mix of history, local culture and laidback beach retreat for the perfect romantic Cuban experience.
- Enjoy all kind of the Spa treatments, water and land sports at Blau Varadero
- Fantastic views to the ocean from the modern and elegant rooms with balcony or terrace
- The perfect location of Blau Varadero beside the pristine sandy beach
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
Fall in love with Havana and its captivating heritage before being dazzled by the pristine shores of Varadero
- This package offers little touches to make your holiday extra special including a Welcome cocktail and a bottle of cava on arrival in Havana and Varadero
- You will be staying in luxurious hotels in both Havana and Varadero that combine perfectly and offer the best of both worlds whether you are looking for adventure or relaxation
- Experience the best of the world famous Varadero Beach where white sand is lapped by the clear waters when staying at Melia Varadero
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Travel to one of Cuba's hidden touristic gems, Varadero, where stretches of secluded beach await you at Blau Varadero....
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Are you searching for an adventurous holiday filled with culture, authenticity and charm? Then why not enjoy a twin...
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...
Club Kawama depicts a traditional hacienda type atmosphere, but in actual fact it's an All Inclusive resort. Beautifully...