Cubanacan S.A. leaving good impressions in Europe with potential for developing Cuba holidays
After a successful en to their promotional activities in France's World Tourism Fair which took place in Paris, the Cuban hotel chain and groundhandler Cubanacan Group S.A has proudly announced it achieved to leave a good impression on the French market.
Cuba’s leading hotelier and tourism company Cubanacan S.A., has recently been recognised by French tourism authorities as an entity with great potential for the future of Cuba holidays.
According to Cuban press, following the French World Tourism Fair (MAP) which recently took place in Paris, the Cubanacan Group left a good impression on Europeans making their services on Cuba holidays attractive and appealing to exhibitors and visitors who attended the fair.
The tourist group which runs over 70 Cuba hotels throughout the island issued an official communiqué stating their services are attractive to Europeans, who left with a "good impression”, Cuban sources says.
The Cuban news agency Prensa Latina (PL) added that Cubanacan SA promoted their offers and products for Cuba holidays all over France, as after the conclusion of the fair in Paris, the group drove a promotional minibus and continued their journey promoting Cuba holidays along several other French cities. A statement release from Cuba’s Ministry of Tourism reported that under this bus initiative, the group had the chance to show French people with all that Cuba holidays offered, from panoramic and paradisiacal beaches to mountains and tobacco meadows, the idea was to portray the general Cuban colourful way of being and the island’s many contrasting landscapes.
The Cubanacan Group participated in the Le Monde Paris tourism fair with a strong and vibrant advertisement campaign that included the Ronda Viva Cuba, a tour all over France to showcase the lively appeal of Cuba holidays and highlight the hotelier’s many hotel properties and tourist facilities, PL added.
"Cubanacan SA has increasingly expanded its offers to include diving sites at the most attractive areas of Cuba, such as Cayo Levisa, Playa Girón, Playa Larga, Caleta Buena, Marea del Portillo and Covarrubias, scattered throughout the country", the report added on a last note.
Having ranked in the list of the world’s top 100 hotel chains according to Hotels Magazine, the Cubanacan Group is much than an hotelier as they are present in every aspect of Cuba’s tourism infrastructure, providing extra services and add-ons to offer more competitive Cuba holidays. From providing ground handling services such as transfers, to selling specialised excursions and folkloric as well as nature tours and walks, Cubanacan S.A. offers the discerning traveller on Cuba holidays with a vast range of travel options, activities and Cuba hotels to choose from.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
Escape to Cuba's sunkissed sands and enjoy what Club Amigo Aguas Azules has to offer for an amazing price!
- All inclusive features a buffet restaurant, 2 a la carte restaurants and a choice of 4 bars (Local Sprits, Wine, beer & soft drinks served)
- Fantastic all-inclusive package with unlimited drinks 24/7
- Excellent selection of bars and restaurants Offers 4 restaurants, 3 a la carte and a choice of 4 bars
Experience Vibrant Havana and relaxing Varadero at melia habana hotel and melia marina varadero hotel during summer 2017
Enjoy a summer holiday of a lifetime staying at two amazing hotels in both Havana and Varadero that will give you the perfect opportunity to explore all that Cuba has to offer at melia habana hotel and melia marina varadero hotel
- Melia Marina Varadero offers modern amenities and services including a fitness centre, spa and a kids club
- Exclusive extras are offered in both hotels, including a romantic dinner for two in Varadero and a half day tour in Havana
- Book early and benefit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Melia Habana enjoys an excellent location in Miramar, close to old Havana and offers stunning views of the city and its northern coast
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
An unforgettable holiday experience combining the vibrant life of Havana and the relaxing beach at Varadero
- Upgrade to The Royalton Hicacos Diamond Club and benefit from personalized check in, exclusive beach area, room service 24 hours and much more
- Benefit from the multiple swimming pools and a wide variety of non-motorised water sports in Varadero
- Couples can enjoy little 'extras' at Melia Habana Hotel, offering a sparkling wine and chocolates on arrival
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Take a holiday to enjoy the abundant natural beauty of one of Cuba's leading resorts, Varadero. This locale is known for...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...
Escape to Cuba on your next holiday and book a stay at the Villa Tortuga Hotel in Varadero. It is an all inclusive hotel...