Air Europa celebrates successful year providing UK travellers with Caribbean flights
Spain' largest privately owned airline, Air Europa, has celebrated its first successful year providing passengers with a number of connections for Caribbean flights, and providing flight services between the UK and Madrid.
The Air Europa flights between the UK and Madrid have been named as the British holidaymaker's "Gateway to Latin America" and have been operating twice a day for the past year enabling easier access for travellers taking Caribbean flights including flights to Cuba, the Dominican Republic, and South America including Argentina.
Colin Stewart, the UK General Manager for Air Europa, said: "With only a year's trading in the UK market, we are extremely proud of the progress Air Europa has made since the launch of the London Gatwick to Madrid service.
"Now firmly established in the psyche of UK holidaymakers, our competitive pricing and commitment to excellent customer service makes Air Europa a match for even our closest rivals."
The twice-daily service provides travellers taking Caribbean flights with short connection times and easy access for travel to Punta Cana, Santo Domingo, Havana and Buenos Aires in Argentina. The airline's success over the past year has enabled the London-based customer service team to expand and the launch of two additional routes to Miami and Lima which commenced in February and March this year.
Founded in 1986, Air Europa is an airline division of Globalia Corporation and started off by operating commercial domestic flights in Spain. In 1995, the airline entered the international flights market and began operating flights to London and New York.
Now with a fleet comprising 32 Next Generation Boeing aircrafts and an Airbus A340, Air Europa operates flights to numerous destinations across Europe, North America, South America, Africa and the Caribbean. The airline also has a fidelity program, Flying Blue, with three membership options for frequent flyers and is recognised by partners including Kenya Airways, Aircalin, Air France, and KLM.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Prepare to be wowed and dazzled by mystical encounters, ancient cities, marvellous wonders and unique sites as you discover the real and magical Jordan.
- Enjoy a stop-off at Mount Nebo where Prophet Moses viewed the Promised Land
- Visit the Dead Sea & enjoy a drive along the 2000-year-old Kings Highway
- Experience Petra, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, recently voted as one of the New 7 Wonders of the World
Use up to $2500 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- The Illusionists are appearing at the resort from 22nd December - 3rd Jan & The amazing Backstreet Boys are appearing on the 29th December*
- Under 17's Stay, Play and Eat free at this magnificent resort sure to make for a holiday of a lifetime
- Enjoy fantastic access to the newly opening Grand Section which includes ten new restaurants and 6 bars, a waterpark, a new spa with 64 treatment rooms, a theatre and a bowling alley, plus another Playroom Kids’ club and Wired Teens lounge worth $1400
- Awesome resort credits with up to $2500 to spend on spa treatments, dolphin swims, access to the Wet 'N' Wild waterpark and much more
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...