Air Europa celebrates successful year providing UK travellers with Caribbean flights
Spain' largest privately owned airline, Air Europa, has celebrated its first successful year providing passengers with a number of connections for Caribbean flights, and providing flight services between the UK and Madrid.
The Air Europa flights between the UK and Madrid have been named as the British holidaymaker's "Gateway to Latin America" and have been operating twice a day for the past year enabling easier access for travellers taking Caribbean flights including flights to Cuba, the Dominican Republic, and South America including Argentina.
Colin Stewart, the UK General Manager for Air Europa, said: "With only a year's trading in the UK market, we are extremely proud of the progress Air Europa has made since the launch of the London Gatwick to Madrid service.
"Now firmly established in the psyche of UK holidaymakers, our competitive pricing and commitment to excellent customer service makes Air Europa a match for even our closest rivals."
The twice-daily service provides travellers taking Caribbean flights with short connection times and easy access for travel to Punta Cana, Santo Domingo, Havana and Buenos Aires in Argentina. The airline's success over the past year has enabled the London-based customer service team to expand and the launch of two additional routes to Miami and Lima which commenced in February and March this year.
Founded in 1986, Air Europa is an airline division of Globalia Corporation and started off by operating commercial domestic flights in Spain. In 1995, the airline entered the international flights market and began operating flights to London and New York.
Now with a fleet comprising 32 Next Generation Boeing aircrafts and an Airbus A340, Air Europa operates flights to numerous destinations across Europe, North America, South America, Africa and the Caribbean. The airline also has a fidelity program, Flying Blue, with three membership options for frequent flyers and is recognised by partners including Kenya Airways, Aircalin, Air France, and KLM.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride in Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal in Agra, experience a feast to remember with a traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide will take you around the sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary
- Book before 31st January 2017 and get an exclusive complimentary upgrade to Half Board
Discover Be Live Collection Punta Cana's pristine white beaches, swaying palms and pulsating Latin vibe
Enjoy a fabulous holiday by the sparkling turquoise beaches of Punta Cana where you'll find endless fun as well as plenty of relaxing options
- Enjoy 24-Hour All-Inclusive Service
- Enjoy unlimited access to a fantastic beach that's perfect for snorkelling
- Great facilities for all the family plus children stay for half the price
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...