Air Europa celebrates successful year providing UK travellers with Caribbean flights
Spain' largest privately owned airline, Air Europa, has celebrated its first successful year providing passengers with a number of connections for Caribbean flights, and providing flight services between the UK and Madrid.
The Air Europa flights between the UK and Madrid have been named as the British holidaymaker's "Gateway to Latin America" and have been operating twice a day for the past year enabling easier access for travellers taking Caribbean flights including flights to Cuba, the Dominican Republic, and South America including Argentina.
Colin Stewart, the UK General Manager for Air Europa, said: "With only a year's trading in the UK market, we are extremely proud of the progress Air Europa has made since the launch of the London Gatwick to Madrid service.
"Now firmly established in the psyche of UK holidaymakers, our competitive pricing and commitment to excellent customer service makes Air Europa a match for even our closest rivals."
The twice-daily service provides travellers taking Caribbean flights with short connection times and easy access for travel to Punta Cana, Santo Domingo, Havana and Buenos Aires in Argentina. The airline's success over the past year has enabled the London-based customer service team to expand and the launch of two additional routes to Miami and Lima which commenced in February and March this year.
Founded in 1986, Air Europa is an airline division of Globalia Corporation and started off by operating commercial domestic flights in Spain. In 1995, the airline entered the international flights market and began operating flights to London and New York.
Now with a fleet comprising 32 Next Generation Boeing aircrafts and an Airbus A340, Air Europa operates flights to numerous destinations across Europe, North America, South America, Africa and the Caribbean. The airline also has a fidelity program, Flying Blue, with three membership options for frequent flyers and is recognised by partners including Kenya Airways, Aircalin, Air France, and KLM.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Free upgrade to half board on selected dates and two children stay free when sharing with parents
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Explore the area and enjoy an easy access to all attractions around Falmouth
- Fully equipped fitness centre, watersport activities, tennis court, golf and themed dining evenings to enjoy
- Within 30 minutes by car from Montego Bay International airport and downtown Montego
- Complimentary Wi-fi throughout the hotel
Stretching along a blessed mile of powdery soft sands, this all-inclusive resort is the perfect place for endless family fun.
- The Kids Club has an outdoor playground and kids-only pool while the Teen Centre for over 13s offers a great variety of fun activities
- Enjoy a FREE glass bottom boat trip, island jeep safari and island coach tour
- Fantastic location 30 minutes to Bridgetown, 5 minutes to Speightstown and 15 minutes to Holetown, there is plenty to explore around the Almond Beach Resort
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Located by the picturesque St. Paul's Bay, Porto Azzurro Hotel is only 10 minutes away from Malta's main sandy beaches...
Located on the Atlantic coast at the mouth of the Souss Valley, Agadir is Morocco’s slice of coastal cool....
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...