Air Europa celebrates successful year providing UK travellers with Caribbean flights
Spain' largest privately owned airline, Air Europa, has celebrated its first successful year providing passengers with a number of connections for Caribbean flights, and providing flight services between the UK and Madrid.
The Air Europa flights between the UK and Madrid have been named as the British holidaymaker's "Gateway to Latin America" and have been operating twice a day for the past year enabling easier access for travellers taking Caribbean flights including flights to Cuba, the Dominican Republic, and South America including Argentina.
Colin Stewart, the UK General Manager for Air Europa, said: "With only a year's trading in the UK market, we are extremely proud of the progress Air Europa has made since the launch of the London Gatwick to Madrid service.
"Now firmly established in the psyche of UK holidaymakers, our competitive pricing and commitment to excellent customer service makes Air Europa a match for even our closest rivals."
The twice-daily service provides travellers taking Caribbean flights with short connection times and easy access for travel to Punta Cana, Santo Domingo, Havana and Buenos Aires in Argentina. The airline's success over the past year has enabled the London-based customer service team to expand and the launch of two additional routes to Miami and Lima which commenced in February and March this year.
Founded in 1986, Air Europa is an airline division of Globalia Corporation and started off by operating commercial domestic flights in Spain. In 1995, the airline entered the international flights market and began operating flights to London and New York.
Now with a fleet comprising 32 Next Generation Boeing aircrafts and an Airbus A340, Air Europa operates flights to numerous destinations across Europe, North America, South America, Africa and the Caribbean. The airline also has a fidelity program, Flying Blue, with three membership options for frequent flyers and is recognised by partners including Kenya Airways, Aircalin, Air France, and KLM.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Stay at a Havana hotel brimming with history then head off to a brand-new beachfront resort in Varadero
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits including a room upgrade to make your holiday extra special
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Despite having opened its doors to guests in 2008, this boutique hotel has been around for much longer as it once was a...