Cuba hotel in Varadero goes back to Cuban hands
After 3 years of running under the Oasis brand, the Brisas del Caribe hotel in Varadero will be given back to Cuban hands, as former owner Cubanacan Group goes back to operating this hotel from 1st May 2010.
It has been formally announced that as of 1st May 2010, the Cubanacan Group will be once again regaining ownership over what is currently known as the Oasis Brisas del Caribe hotel and which is currently operated by the Spanish chain of Oasis Hotels.
After three years of running this popular Varadero resort lying at one of the world’s most beautiful beaches, Oasis Hotels is handing the Brisas del Caribe hotel back to its previous owners, Cuban hotelier and groundhandler Grupo Cubanacan. Even when the causes of such a move are unknown, Cubanacan has declared its delight at being able to add this hotel back to their list of Brisas hotels in Cuba which will be re-branded back under the “Brisas” brand.
While the signed hotel contracts and rates for this year will remain unchanged until its expiry date, the renewed contracting will be made through Cubanacan’s Sales Group with no further alterations. In fact, besides the name there will be no other significant changes that could cause disturbance to travellers planning Cuba holidays for stays this hotel. This smooth transaction is likely to go unnoticed by most guests or travellers planning future Cuba holidays at Brisas del Caribe.
Beautifully set amidst a gorgeous strip of powdery white sands at which is the number one holiday destination for sand & beach Cuba holidays, this four-star All-Inclusive hotel is ideal for couples or families with great facilities to celebrate events such as weddings while offering multiple activities to entertain the little ones and the not-so-little so that families can enjoy fun Cuba holidays for everyone.
Brisas del Caribe was Cubanacan’s flagship hotel for the Brisas brand and a pioneer that enjoyed so much success that many the construction of many other Brisas Cuba hotels followed soon after.
With their “Fantasy included, with a zest of Cuba” the brand of 4-stars Brisas Cuba Hotels are all panoramically located right on gorgeous beach stretches and resorts, such as Varadero, Santa Lucía and Guardalavaca, as well as in the romantic City of Trinidad, a World Heritage Site. Their “Mega-all-inclusive plans” have been specially designed for families, and this focus is likely to remain special attention to creating fun Children Clubs, playgrounds and specialised entertainment. Presenting guests with great food offers, Brisas resorts present the traveller with a wide-ranging gastronomic offer in buffet and a-la-Carte restaurants and bars. Other great entertainment activities to be enjoyed when taking Cuba holidays with Brisas are special animation programmes including dance lessons (Cuban Salsa!!) and basic Spanish lessons. Water sports (non-motorised) are also included, as well as initiation to Scuba diving; cycling; volleyball, basketball and tennis courts. Other facilities present at all of Brisas’ Cuba hotels include fully equipped gyms, saunas and Jacuzzi and special Weddings and Honeymoon packages. In addition to all this, Brisas hotels in Cuba provide additional services at very affordable prices, such as: diving programs, motorised water sports, Beauty Parlors and Health Massages among others.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Varadero Browse all
The unlimited heaven of tranquillity in a perfect setting
- Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is a great base to discover Havana's historic Old Town.
- Activities throughout the day at Iberostar Varadero Hotel , including aerobics, archery, basketball, beach volleyball, football, kayaking and more.
- The luxurious 5 star accommodation ensures a comfortable adventure.
A couples' special - enjoy the perfect mix of history, local culture and laidback beach retreat for the perfect romantic Cuban experience.
- Enjoy all kind of the Spa treatments, water and land sports at Blau Varadero
- Fantastic views to the ocean from the modern and elegant rooms with balcony or terrace
- The perfect location of Blau Varadero beside the pristine sandy beach
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then Stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 18th Oct
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Varadero
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
- Blau Vardero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Are you searching for an adventurous holiday filled with culture, authenticity and charm? Then why not enjoy a twin...
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...
Are you searching for an authentic Cuban experience? Then why not head to Cuba and marvel at both the historical Havana...