Cuba hotel in Varadero goes back to Cuban hands
After 3 years of running under the Oasis brand, the Brisas del Caribe hotel in Varadero will be given back to Cuban hands, as former owner Cubanacan Group goes back to operating this hotel from 1st May 2010.
It has been formally announced that as of 1st May 2010, the Cubanacan Group will be once again regaining ownership over what is currently known as the Oasis Brisas del Caribe hotel and which is currently operated by the Spanish chain of Oasis Hotels.
After three years of running this popular Varadero resort lying at one of the world’s most beautiful beaches, Oasis Hotels is handing the Brisas del Caribe hotel back to its previous owners, Cuban hotelier and groundhandler Grupo Cubanacan. Even when the causes of such a move are unknown, Cubanacan has declared its delight at being able to add this hotel back to their list of Brisas hotels in Cuba which will be re-branded back under the “Brisas” brand.
While the signed hotel contracts and rates for this year will remain unchanged until its expiry date, the renewed contracting will be made through Cubanacan’s Sales Group with no further alterations. In fact, besides the name there will be no other significant changes that could cause disturbance to travellers planning Cuba holidays for stays this hotel. This smooth transaction is likely to go unnoticed by most guests or travellers planning future Cuba holidays at Brisas del Caribe.
Beautifully set amidst a gorgeous strip of powdery white sands at which is the number one holiday destination for sand & beach Cuba holidays, this four-star All-Inclusive hotel is ideal for couples or families with great facilities to celebrate events such as weddings while offering multiple activities to entertain the little ones and the not-so-little so that families can enjoy fun Cuba holidays for everyone.
Brisas del Caribe was Cubanacan’s flagship hotel for the Brisas brand and a pioneer that enjoyed so much success that many the construction of many other Brisas Cuba hotels followed soon after.
With their “Fantasy included, with a zest of Cuba” the brand of 4-stars Brisas Cuba Hotels are all panoramically located right on gorgeous beach stretches and resorts, such as Varadero, Santa Lucía and Guardalavaca, as well as in the romantic City of Trinidad, a World Heritage Site. Their “Mega-all-inclusive plans” have been specially designed for families, and this focus is likely to remain special attention to creating fun Children Clubs, playgrounds and specialised entertainment. Presenting guests with great food offers, Brisas resorts present the traveller with a wide-ranging gastronomic offer in buffet and a-la-Carte restaurants and bars. Other great entertainment activities to be enjoyed when taking Cuba holidays with Brisas are special animation programmes including dance lessons (Cuban Salsa!!) and basic Spanish lessons. Water sports (non-motorised) are also included, as well as initiation to Scuba diving; cycling; volleyball, basketball and tennis courts. Other facilities present at all of Brisas’ Cuba hotels include fully equipped gyms, saunas and Jacuzzi and special Weddings and Honeymoon packages. In addition to all this, Brisas hotels in Cuba provide additional services at very affordable prices, such as: diving programs, motorised water sports, Beauty Parlors and Health Massages among others.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Varadero Browse all
Expect Luxury, comfort and relaxation!
- Enjoy spa treatments, water and land sports and more for a fun-filled break
- Relish fantastic eating and drinking options 24 hours a day
- Enjoy complimentary perks, including a bottle of sparkling wine, a romantic dinner for two, plus a 30 min massage per couple.
Discover the relaxing Varadero and sink into sublim tranquillity
- Experience the beauty of Varadero Beach where you can relax and unwind on the tranquil white sandy beaches whilst enjoying the 24-hrs All-inclusive offered at the Luxurious Iberostar Varadero
- Stay in Havana's most highly rated hotel, with an iconic location facing Central Park
- Discover Cuba whilst staying at the 2 Top rated TripAdvisor hotels in Cuba
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
Fall in love with Havana and its captivating heritage before being dazzled by the pristine shores of Varadero
- This package offers little touches to make your holiday extra special including a Welcome cocktail and a bottle of cava on arrival in Havana and Varadero
- You will be staying in luxurious hotels in both Havana and Varadero that combine perfectly and offer the best of both worlds whether you are looking for adventure or relaxation
- Experience the best of the world famous Varadero Beach where white sand is lapped by the clear waters when staying at Melia Varadero
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Travel to one of Cuba's hidden touristic gems, Varadero, where stretches of secluded beach await you at Blau Varadero....
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...
Are you searching for an adventurous holiday filled with culture, authenticity and charm? Then why not enjoy a twin...
Club Kawama depicts a traditional hacienda type atmosphere, but in actual fact it's an All Inclusive resort. Beautifully...