Cuba hotel in Varadero goes back to Cuban hands
After 3 years of running under the Oasis brand, the Brisas del Caribe hotel in Varadero will be given back to Cuban hands, as former owner Cubanacan Group goes back to operating this hotel from 1st May 2010.
It has been formally announced that as of 1st May 2010, the Cubanacan Group will be once again regaining ownership over what is currently known as the Oasis Brisas del Caribe hotel and which is currently operated by the Spanish chain of Oasis Hotels.
After three years of running this popular Varadero resort lying at one of the world’s most beautiful beaches, Oasis Hotels is handing the Brisas del Caribe hotel back to its previous owners, Cuban hotelier and groundhandler Grupo Cubanacan. Even when the causes of such a move are unknown, Cubanacan has declared its delight at being able to add this hotel back to their list of Brisas hotels in Cuba which will be re-branded back under the “Brisas” brand.
While the signed hotel contracts and rates for this year will remain unchanged until its expiry date, the renewed contracting will be made through Cubanacan’s Sales Group with no further alterations. In fact, besides the name there will be no other significant changes that could cause disturbance to travellers planning Cuba holidays for stays this hotel. This smooth transaction is likely to go unnoticed by most guests or travellers planning future Cuba holidays at Brisas del Caribe.
Beautifully set amidst a gorgeous strip of powdery white sands at which is the number one holiday destination for sand & beach Cuba holidays, this four-star All-Inclusive hotel is ideal for couples or families with great facilities to celebrate events such as weddings while offering multiple activities to entertain the little ones and the not-so-little so that families can enjoy fun Cuba holidays for everyone.
Brisas del Caribe was Cubanacan’s flagship hotel for the Brisas brand and a pioneer that enjoyed so much success that many the construction of many other Brisas Cuba hotels followed soon after.
With their “Fantasy included, with a zest of Cuba” the brand of 4-stars Brisas Cuba Hotels are all panoramically located right on gorgeous beach stretches and resorts, such as Varadero, Santa Lucía and Guardalavaca, as well as in the romantic City of Trinidad, a World Heritage Site. Their “Mega-all-inclusive plans” have been specially designed for families, and this focus is likely to remain special attention to creating fun Children Clubs, playgrounds and specialised entertainment. Presenting guests with great food offers, Brisas resorts present the traveller with a wide-ranging gastronomic offer in buffet and a-la-Carte restaurants and bars. Other great entertainment activities to be enjoyed when taking Cuba holidays with Brisas are special animation programmes including dance lessons (Cuban Salsa!!) and basic Spanish lessons. Water sports (non-motorised) are also included, as well as initiation to Scuba diving; cycling; volleyball, basketball and tennis courts. Other facilities present at all of Brisas’ Cuba hotels include fully equipped gyms, saunas and Jacuzzi and special Weddings and Honeymoon packages. In addition to all this, Brisas hotels in Cuba provide additional services at very affordable prices, such as: diving programs, motorised water sports, Beauty Parlors and Health Massages among others.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Varadero Browse all
Dive into the warm water of Varadero beach and relax under the caribbean sunshine
- Book now and benefit from huge savings with the launch of the new Virgin Atlantic to Varadero offer!
- Suites feature a separate living area and Tropical suites feature breathtaking views of the sea
- Golf lovers can play on the nearby Varadero 18 hole golf course
Enjoy a wide range of added values, fun activities or relax and lie under the sun on exclusive private beach area in Varadero
- Never waste a minute of your holiday and enjoy all fun activities from waters sports to golf lessons at Breezes Bella Costa
- Experience Varadero to the fullest with fantastic options for couples, families or singles as there is something to suit everyone
- Memories Miramar Hotel has a fantastic location and is only a 5-minute walk from the nearest beach
Enjoy a summer holiday of a lifetime staying at two amazing hotels in both Havana and Varadero
- Book now to receive our exclusive Couples offer which includes a bottle of cava on arrival in both hotels, turndown service in the evenings and a guaranteed reservation in the a la carte restaurants in Varadero and much more
- This offer includes a free Historical Havana Tour
- Experience Havana's vintage vibe & Varadero's soft white-sand beaches all in one trip
The unlimited heaven of tranquility in a perfect setting
- Well located in the heart of Havana's historic Old town, close to Central Park and minutes away from the National Theatre, the Capitol and Hemingway's favourite bar, the Floridita
- Iberostar Parque Central is a great base to discover all this unique city has to offer
- Activities throughout the day at Iberostar Varadero such as erobics, archery, basketball, beach volleyball, football, kayaking and much more.
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...
Fancy a charming and adventurous holiday? Why not try our twin centre package that allows you to explore the contagious...
Are you searching for an adventurous holiday filled with culture, authenticity and charm? Then why not enjoy a twin...