Belarus Tourism Fair - Cuba holidays on display
The 13th International Tourism Fair of Belarus - Rest 2010 saw the presence of a number of Cuba travel agents and companies promoting tourism products and services in a bid to encourage more Byelorussians to take Cuba holidays.
The Tourism Fair was held in the National Exhibition Centre "BELEXPO" in Minsk and was attended by visitors and exhibitors showcasing transport, insurance, excursions, educational tours, cruises, business tours, hotels services, and maps, brochures and guides.
An official from Cuba's Tourism Ministry, Estefania Escobar, presented the multimedia promoting holidays in Cuba and Cuba hotels and businesses to visitors. Sandra Tarafa, a representative from a Cuban tour operator based in Moscow, Havanatur, showcased the company's characteristics and services offered to Russians looking to book Cuba holidays.
During the annual Tourism Fair, the Cuban stand attracted a number of visitors who recognised the region as a main Caribbean holiday destination and provided information and advice to visitors who were considering travel to Cuba and Cuba holidays in the future.
From 1 May this year, travellers booking Cuba holidays and Cuban nationals living abroad must ensure they obtain a relevant insurance policy before they enter the country. In January and February this year, over 8,700 travellers from Russia visited Cuba which was an increase of 12 percent compared to the same time last year.
Next month Cuba will host the 30th International Tourism Fair in Havana which will be devoted to the Russian market in a bid to encourage more travellers and visitors from the region to enjoy relaxing Cuba holidays.
The Tourism Fair in Belarus also showcased Cuba's highlights as a Caribbean tourist destination with its miles of pristine sandy beaches, historical ancient ruins and sites, friendly and traditional hospitality, diving opportunities, bustling cities, warm and tropical climate, and picturesque surroundings; all in close proximity to Mexico and surrounding Caribbean islands.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
Discover Cuba's vibrant capital and stunning Varadero beach, getting the best of both during summer 2017
Combine exploring Havana's bustling neighbourhoods, with a relaxing beach holiday, with this amazing twin centre summer holiday package deal
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Easy access to some of the most iconic neighbourhoods in Havana, including the old colonial area
- Relax, unwind and rejuvenate your mind body and soul at the beauty salon and spa
- Exceptionally friendly and welcoming staff that go the extra mile
A couples' special - enjoy the perfect mix of history, local culture and laidback beach retreat for the perfect romantic Cuban experience.
- Enjoy all kind of the Spa treatments, water and land sports at Blau Varadero
- Fantastic views to the ocean from the modern and elegant rooms with balcony or terrace
- The perfect location of Blau Varadero beside the pristine sandy beach
Enjoy a summer holiday of a lifetime staying at two amazing hotels in both Havana and Varadero
- Enjoy water sports on the Varadero beach, relax by the hotel pool, sample a refreshing cocktail
- Book now to receive our exclusive Couples offer which includes a bottle of cava on arrival in both hotels, turndown service in the evenings and a guaranteed reservation in the a la carte restaurants in Varadero and much more
- Experience Havana's vintage vibe & Varadero's soft white-sand beaches all in one trip
The unlimited heaven of tranquility in a perfect setting
- Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is a great base to discover Havana's historic Old Town.
- Activities throughout the day at Iberostar Varadero Hotel , including aerobics, archery, basketball, beach volleyball, football, kayaking and more.
- The luxurious 5 star accommodation ensures a comfortable adventure.
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...
Take a holiday to enjoy the abundant natural beauty of one of Cuba's leading resorts, Varadero. This locale is known for...
Are you searching for an adventurous holiday filled with culture, authenticity and charm? Then why not enjoy a twin...