Belarus Tourism Fair - Cuba holidays on display
The 13th International Tourism Fair of Belarus - Rest 2010 saw the presence of a number of Cuba travel agents and companies promoting tourism products and services in a bid to encourage more Byelorussians to take Cuba holidays.
The Tourism Fair was held in the National Exhibition Centre "BELEXPO" in Minsk and was attended by visitors and exhibitors showcasing transport, insurance, excursions, educational tours, cruises, business tours, hotels services, and maps, brochures and guides.
An official from Cuba's Tourism Ministry, Estefania Escobar, presented the multimedia promoting holidays in Cuba and Cuba hotels and businesses to visitors. Sandra Tarafa, a representative from a Cuban tour operator based in Moscow, Havanatur, showcased the company's characteristics and services offered to Russians looking to book Cuba holidays.
During the annual Tourism Fair, the Cuban stand attracted a number of visitors who recognised the region as a main Caribbean holiday destination and provided information and advice to visitors who were considering travel to Cuba and Cuba holidays in the future.
From 1 May this year, travellers booking Cuba holidays and Cuban nationals living abroad must ensure they obtain a relevant insurance policy before they enter the country. In January and February this year, over 8,700 travellers from Russia visited Cuba which was an increase of 12 percent compared to the same time last year.
Next month Cuba will host the 30th International Tourism Fair in Havana which will be devoted to the Russian market in a bid to encourage more travellers and visitors from the region to enjoy relaxing Cuba holidays.
The Tourism Fair in Belarus also showcased Cuba's highlights as a Caribbean tourist destination with its miles of pristine sandy beaches, historical ancient ruins and sites, friendly and traditional hospitality, diving opportunities, bustling cities, warm and tropical climate, and picturesque surroundings; all in close proximity to Mexico and surrounding Caribbean islands.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
A superb combination of great accommodation and exciting activities make this resort one of Cuba's hottest properties
- Previous winner of the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence, and ranked in the top 5 Hotels in Varadero
- Full range of Spa treatments for a more relaxing break, or a selection of water and land sports to choose from for the more active traveller
- Enjoy a range of tours and excursions
- Couples can benefit from a free bottle of sparkling wine and a romantic dinner for two, plus a 30 min massage per couple
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
Discover the relaxing Varadero and sink into sublim tranquillity
- Experience the beauty of Varadero Beach where you can relax and unwind on the tranquil white sandy beaches whilst enjoying the 24-hrs All-inclusive offered at the Luxurious Iberostar Varadero
- Stay in Havana's most highly rated hotel, with an iconic location facing Central Park
- Discover Cuba whilst staying at the 2 Top rated TripAdvisor hotels in Cuba
A couples' special - enjoy the perfect mix of history, local culture and laidback beach retreat for the perfect romantic Cuban experience.
- Enjoy all kind of the Spa treatments, water and land sports at Blau Varadero
- Fantastic views to the ocean from the modern and elegant rooms with balcony or terrace
- The perfect location of Blau Varadero beside the pristine sandy beach
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Are you searching for an adventurous holiday filled with culture, authenticity and charm? Then why not enjoy a twin...
Villa Romero is beautiful in its design, and its comfortable rooms are pleasantly decorated to a high standard, offering...
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...