Iberostar launches 2x1 offer when booking with The Holiday Place
Iberostar has launched a special 2x1 offer giving travellers a "Pay for One and Stay Two" offer when booking any of their Mediterranean hotels with The Holiday Place. Under this new offer when paying for one guest, the second one goes absolutely free!
For travel between May and June 2010, as a thank you for our hard work selling their hotels across the group’s many holiday destinations, the Spanish Group of Iberostar hotels is offering us with an exclusive 2x1 offer to be used at any of their hotels in Spain and the Mediterranean.
Exclusive to The Holiday Place staff, this great new offer includes a 50% discount for children and is applicable for travel from 1st May 2010 with the last arrival date being 30th June 2010. The offer allows guests to Pay for one Guest and Bring Along the Second One for Free!! Yes, you've read it right, you can bring your friend or lover along for absolutely nothing! The minimum stay is 2 nights and the maximum 7 nights, giving travellers an ideal excuse for a short break.
Being mainly a resort chain with hotels located at some of the world’s best and most popular beach holiday destinations, Iberostar Hotels have a range of over 100 hotels along Spain, the Mediterranean, Brazil, and of course, in the Caribbean. Ranging from 4* to 5* deluxe properties Iberostar Hotels offer discerning travellers great sunny Mediterranean and Caribbean holidays with added Spanish flair, warm hospitality and charm.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
A resort where there is something for everyone
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Add a VIP package, including No.1 Gatwick Lounge Access, Dubai Airport Fast Track and tickets to Burj Khalifa, from £99 per person
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride in Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal in Agra, experience a feast to remember with a traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- An English-Speaking local Guide will take you around the sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Explore the area and enjoy an easy access to all attractions around Falmouth
- Fully equipped fitness centre, watersport activities, tennis court, golf and themed dining evenings to enjoy
- Within 30 minutes by car from Montego Bay International airport and downtown Montego
- Complimentary Wi-fi throughout the hotel
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Located by the picturesque St. Paul's Bay, Porto Azzurro Hotel is only 10 minutes away from Malta's main sandy beaches...
Located on the Atlantic coast at the mouth of the Souss Valley, Agadir is Morocco’s slice of coastal cool....
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...