Iberostar launches 2x1 offer when booking with The Holiday Place
Iberostar has launched a special 2x1 offer giving travellers a "Pay for One and Stay Two" offer when booking any of their Mediterranean hotels with The Holiday Place. Under this new offer when paying for one guest, the second one goes absolutely free!
For travel between May and June 2010, as a thank you for our hard work selling their hotels across the group’s many holiday destinations, the Spanish Group of Iberostar hotels is offering us with an exclusive 2x1 offer to be used at any of their hotels in Spain and the Mediterranean.
Exclusive to The Holiday Place staff, this great new offer includes a 50% discount for children and is applicable for travel from 1st May 2010 with the last arrival date being 30th June 2010. The offer allows guests to Pay for one Guest and Bring Along the Second One for Free!! Yes, you've read it right, you can bring your friend or lover along for absolutely nothing! The minimum stay is 2 nights and the maximum 7 nights, giving travellers an ideal excuse for a short break.
Being mainly a resort chain with hotels located at some of the world’s best and most popular beach holiday destinations, Iberostar Hotels have a range of over 100 hotels along Spain, the Mediterranean, Brazil, and of course, in the Caribbean. Ranging from 4* to 5* deluxe properties Iberostar Hotels offer discerning travellers great sunny Mediterranean and Caribbean holidays with added Spanish flair, warm hospitality and charm.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits including a room upgrade to make your holiday extra special
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
Stay at a Havana hotel brimming with history then head off to a brand-new beachfront resort in Varadero
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
An eco-tourist's dream - embark on an amazing journey of discovery with the perfect combination of comfort and adventure in tropical Costa Rica.
- Explore the amazing country of Costa Rica and discover all it's gems on this in depth tour with a fabulous beach stay
- During this tour you will experience various unique inclusions including a fantastic stay in tented accommodation under the stars in Arenal
- Enjoy various activities and exploration on this holiday including river rafting and much more with various optional tours to add
Soak in the vitamin D on Phuket’s sun-kissed coastline with a stay the Rawai Palm Beach Resort, a matter of steps from...
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
The Topaz Hotel is perfect for those who want to explore St Paul's bay and Malta's rugged countryside. Affordable and...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Despite having opened its doors to guests in 2008, this boutique hotel has been around for much longer as it once was a...