The Marigot Bay Marina enjoys Record breaking season as a popular spot for St Lucia holidays
Having received an unprecedented high volume of visitors during this year, the Marina at Marigot Bay in St Lucia has enjoyed a record-breaking season with an incredible 97% occupancy level across the area's hotels.
Tourists on St Lucia holidays seem to be frequenting the Marina at Marigot Bay a lot more since it opened for business in 2006 as the marina is thrilled to report that the 2010 Caribbean charter season has broken all records! The latest news is that occupancy rates for St Lucia holidays in this area are averaging an unprecedented 97% each month. As the marina continues to attract the yachting industry’s elite clientele to the beautiful island of St Lucia to enjoy memorable and relaxing St Lucia holidays, this year the marina has seen a dramatic increase compared to last year, both in the number of bookings from new as well as repeat customers that come here to enjoy nautical luxury holidays.
Commenting on the success of the marina and how it has managed to attract more tourists on St Lucia holidays than ever, Hannah Forde, marketing manager for the marina explains: “Our success is based on a combination of many factors: (1) Our location in the most beautiful bay in the Caribbean; (2) the high-end and professional service that we provide, creating the unique experience that we offer to yacht guests, owners, captains and crew; (3) The 5-star Marigot Bay resort and spa that cater beautifully to the needs of our clients; (4) The Marina village’s high end shopping boutiques and of course (5) the local bars and restaurants that contribute to this thriving industry in Marigot Bay ,”
Since its opening 4 years ago, The Marina at Marigot Bay has successfully branded itself as an exclusive yachting holiday destination in the Caribbean, creating major strides in bringing the flow of income from nautical enthusiasts that take St Lucia holidays here to the benefit not only of the marina but to the local community as well. The Marina at Marigot Bay provides an exclusive berthing facility and full service marina for mega yachts as well as mid-size yachts, both long stay and short-term visitors.
Surrounded by a few luxury St Lucia hotels and charming inns, the Marina at Marigot Bay is located in the South-East Corner of Marigot Bay in front of the Discovery at Marigot Bay Resort and Spa, a luxury complex for the most lavish of luxury St Lucia holidays. The marina can accommodate up to 40 yachts from 30 ft to 250 ft LOA with a maximum draft of 16 ft and a maximum beam of 44ft. The Marina is approached through a buoyed entrance channel, 160ft wide, from the entrance waypoint at 13 degrees 58.1 minutes North, 61 degrees, 01.8 minutes West.
Tucked away on St Lucia’s scenic west coast, Marigot Bay has long been known as the eastern Caribbean’s safest and most attractive hurricane hole so it comes as no surprise it has recently enjoyed so much popularity among elite travellers looking for an idyllic place for luxury holidays in St Lucia.
The Marina at Marigot Bay also provides an exclusive berthing facility and full service marina for yachts of all sizes, both long stay and short-term visitors.
For great dining and wining during St Lucia holidays here, the bay itself is dotted with bars and restaurants filled with visitors and locals alike—attractions that have made the Marina at Marigot Bay a favorite pick-up and drop off point for yacht charters especially when coupled with convenient direct airlift from both the US and the UK and facilities for landing private jets.
Furthermore, the Marina at Marigot Bay is the perfect gateway for exploring nearby islands and enjoying mini Grenadines holidays, Tobago holidays, Grenada holidays as well as any of the other southern islands of the Caribbean any time of the year.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In St Lucia Browse all
Experience an unforgettable holiday in St Lucia, marvel at the wonderful sandy beach and enjoy street life in the restaurants, cafe's and bars of Rodney Bay.
- The Kids Club offers a range of activities to keep your little ones happy
- Enjoy the sunfish sailing and snorkelling
- Full buffet breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner included
Go for a Premium all-inclusive experience where children and grown-ups each have their own world of endless fun, adventure and indulgement.
- Please note hotel is closed for renovations on 1st-30th September 17
- Experience St Lucia's only water park attraction with beach, several swimming pools, waterfalls, lazy river and water slides
- Enjoy FREE $500 resort credit when staying a minimum of 7 nights to be used on tours, spa treatments, photography services and the in resort boutique
- Save up to a fantastic 60%!! and the 1st Child STAYS FREE plus Book a Garden View and get upgraded to an Ocean View!!!
- Enjoy complimentary round trip transfers from Hewanorra International Airport
Guests will be delighted by this couples only resort, set on an expansive stretch of the golden sandy beach
- Book a standard coach transfer and get a FREE Upgrade to a Private Transfer - Must book before 25th October 2016
- The resort offers a refined yet fun atmosphere and a superb range of dining options and leisure facilities
- The red lane spa offers exclusive services ideal for relaxation and rejuvenation
- Enjoy a round of golf at the 9 hole golf course, laze by the pool, try the range of water sports or dance the night away at the nightclub
Life in Rodney Bay offers stunning sunsets, an exquisite beach and bars, clubs and restaurants - Blu St Lucia is perfectly placed to enjoy all
- Only a few minutes away from the famous Rodney bay village where you can enjoy the night life of St Lucia
- Guests can choose from rooms with a private verandah or direct access to the pool. Suites have private sun decks and junior suites can connect with adjacent suites to offer family accommodation.
- Families can enjoy wonderful on-site facilities including a swimming pool, fitness centre, tennis and a Harlequin Kiddies' club. All day dining and drinks are served in the restaurant and there's an ice cream shop and a boutique.
Take a trip to the southern reaches of Santa Lucia and discover the delights of one of the most sought after resorts...
This holiday take time to refresh your body and revitalise your soul with an eight-day excursion to the west coast of...
Experience the romantic getaway you and your loved one have always fantasised about with eight days on the picturesque...
Let yourself be taken on an unforgettable journey of jazz at the 25th anniversary of the St Lucia Jazz & Arts festival....
Experience the ultimate Caribbean holiday with eight unforgettable days in St. Lucia. This is where Mother Nature brings...
Turn your dream of a Caribbean holiday into a reality and discover one of the most exotic islands in the world. Come...