The Marigot Bay Marina enjoys Record breaking season as a popular spot for St Lucia holidays
Having received an unprecedented high volume of visitors during this year, the Marina at Marigot Bay in St Lucia has enjoyed a record-breaking season with an incredible 97% occupancy level across the area's hotels.
Tourists on St Lucia holidays seem to be frequenting the Marina at Marigot Bay a lot more since it opened for business in 2006 as the marina is thrilled to report that the 2010 Caribbean charter season has broken all records! The latest news is that occupancy rates for St Lucia holidays in this area are averaging an unprecedented 97% each month. As the marina continues to attract the yachting industry’s elite clientele to the beautiful island of St Lucia to enjoy memorable and relaxing St Lucia holidays, this year the marina has seen a dramatic increase compared to last year, both in the number of bookings from new as well as repeat customers that come here to enjoy nautical luxury holidays.
Commenting on the success of the marina and how it has managed to attract more tourists on St Lucia holidays than ever, Hannah Forde, marketing manager for the marina explains: “Our success is based on a combination of many factors: (1) Our location in the most beautiful bay in the Caribbean; (2) the high-end and professional service that we provide, creating the unique experience that we offer to yacht guests, owners, captains and crew; (3) The 5-star Marigot Bay resort and spa that cater beautifully to the needs of our clients; (4) The Marina village’s high end shopping boutiques and of course (5) the local bars and restaurants that contribute to this thriving industry in Marigot Bay ,”
Since its opening 4 years ago, The Marina at Marigot Bay has successfully branded itself as an exclusive yachting holiday destination in the Caribbean, creating major strides in bringing the flow of income from nautical enthusiasts that take St Lucia holidays here to the benefit not only of the marina but to the local community as well. The Marina at Marigot Bay provides an exclusive berthing facility and full service marina for mega yachts as well as mid-size yachts, both long stay and short-term visitors.
Surrounded by a few luxury St Lucia hotels and charming inns, the Marina at Marigot Bay is located in the South-East Corner of Marigot Bay in front of the Discovery at Marigot Bay Resort and Spa, a luxury complex for the most lavish of luxury St Lucia holidays. The marina can accommodate up to 40 yachts from 30 ft to 250 ft LOA with a maximum draft of 16 ft and a maximum beam of 44ft. The Marina is approached through a buoyed entrance channel, 160ft wide, from the entrance waypoint at 13 degrees 58.1 minutes North, 61 degrees, 01.8 minutes West.
Tucked away on St Lucia’s scenic west coast, Marigot Bay has long been known as the eastern Caribbean’s safest and most attractive hurricane hole so it comes as no surprise it has recently enjoyed so much popularity among elite travellers looking for an idyllic place for luxury holidays in St Lucia.
The Marina at Marigot Bay also provides an exclusive berthing facility and full service marina for yachts of all sizes, both long stay and short-term visitors.
For great dining and wining during St Lucia holidays here, the bay itself is dotted with bars and restaurants filled with visitors and locals alike—attractions that have made the Marina at Marigot Bay a favorite pick-up and drop off point for yacht charters especially when coupled with convenient direct airlift from both the US and the UK and facilities for landing private jets.
Furthermore, the Marina at Marigot Bay is the perfect gateway for exploring nearby islands and enjoying mini Grenadines holidays, Tobago holidays, Grenada holidays as well as any of the other southern islands of the Caribbean any time of the year.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In St Lucia Browse all
Bask upon the glorious white sands of Reduit Beach at Papillon by Rex Resorts
- Kids friendly resort, with babysitting services and a Rexplorers kids club (4-12yrs) providing engaging and fun entertainment
- Indulge in the relaxing services of the Royal Spa, featuring a range of ELEMIS products, perfect for relaxing and unwinding
- Book and save £300 per person with the upto 40% sale
- Range of fabulous dining options available, from buffets to sit-downs, Italian to Caribbean cuisines - something for every guests' taste-buds
Check into a pretty boutique hotel and experience St Lucia's best beaches, restaurants and nightlife - you can even try your luck at Treasure Bay Casino!
- Exclusive! Book and save £500 per person!
- Perfectly placed at the heart of lively Rodney Bay Village
- Go for a de-stressing or beautifying treatment at the hotel's spa
- Enjoy a spicy island vibe at the hotel's Koko Cabana Bistro & Bar, offering regular live entertainment, barbecues & much more
Enjoy your stay in Anse Chastanet, the only resort with the iconic view of both Pitons mountains as they rise from the azure Caribbean Sea
- St. Lucia's only resort with the iconic view of both the Piti & Gros Piton mountains floating upon the Caribbean Sea
- Incredible savings of upto 35% on all room types
- A private Helipad for helicopter arrivals is available to all guests
- A private estate of 600 lush tropical acres with two soft-sand Caribbean beaches with unspoiled coral reefs just offshore
Leave life's stresses behind and unwind in St Lucia and take advantage of a hotel designed for romance
It doesn't get any better than this perfect escape, designed for couples looking for an intimate and romantic experience
- Book one of the Honeymoon and Wedding Packages to receive extras that range from a romantic sunset cruise, room upgrades to a private candle lit dinner on the beach
- Water Sports and Scuba Boat Dives with Personalized Instruction
- Unique Couples only resort designed for Honeymoons and Weddings
- All beverages included, such as Premium Brand Alcohol and Wine by the bottle at dinner
This holiday take time to refresh your body and revitalise your soul with an eight-day excursion to the west coast of...
Take a trip to the southern reaches of Santa Lucia and discover the delights of one of the most sought after resorts...
Sandals Halcyon Beach, located on the immaculate, sun-kissed sands of Choc Bay, is the ideal getaway for those looking...
Experience the ultimate Caribbean holiday with eight unforgettable days in St. Lucia. This is where Mother Nature brings...
Set upon the white sands of Reduit beach, the All-inclusive Papillon by Rex Resorts Hotel offers jaw dropping views of...
Let yourself be taken on an unforgettable journey of jazz at the 25th anniversary of the St Lucia Jazz & Arts festival....