The Marigot Bay Marina enjoys Record breaking season as a popular spot for St Lucia holidays
Having received an unprecedented high volume of visitors during this year, the Marina at Marigot Bay in St Lucia has enjoyed a record-breaking season with an incredible 97% occupancy level across the area's hotels.
Tourists on St Lucia holidays seem to be frequenting the Marina at Marigot Bay a lot more since it opened for business in 2006 as the marina is thrilled to report that the 2010 Caribbean charter season has broken all records! The latest news is that occupancy rates for St Lucia holidays in this area are averaging an unprecedented 97% each month. As the marina continues to attract the yachting industry’s elite clientele to the beautiful island of St Lucia to enjoy memorable and relaxing St Lucia holidays, this year the marina has seen a dramatic increase compared to last year, both in the number of bookings from new as well as repeat customers that come here to enjoy nautical luxury holidays.
Commenting on the success of the marina and how it has managed to attract more tourists on St Lucia holidays than ever, Hannah Forde, marketing manager for the marina explains: “Our success is based on a combination of many factors: (1) Our location in the most beautiful bay in the Caribbean; (2) the high-end and professional service that we provide, creating the unique experience that we offer to yacht guests, owners, captains and crew; (3) The 5-star Marigot Bay resort and spa that cater beautifully to the needs of our clients; (4) The Marina village’s high end shopping boutiques and of course (5) the local bars and restaurants that contribute to this thriving industry in Marigot Bay ,”
Since its opening 4 years ago, The Marina at Marigot Bay has successfully branded itself as an exclusive yachting holiday destination in the Caribbean, creating major strides in bringing the flow of income from nautical enthusiasts that take St Lucia holidays here to the benefit not only of the marina but to the local community as well. The Marina at Marigot Bay provides an exclusive berthing facility and full service marina for mega yachts as well as mid-size yachts, both long stay and short-term visitors.
Surrounded by a few luxury St Lucia hotels and charming inns, the Marina at Marigot Bay is located in the South-East Corner of Marigot Bay in front of the Discovery at Marigot Bay Resort and Spa, a luxury complex for the most lavish of luxury St Lucia holidays. The marina can accommodate up to 40 yachts from 30 ft to 250 ft LOA with a maximum draft of 16 ft and a maximum beam of 44ft. The Marina is approached through a buoyed entrance channel, 160ft wide, from the entrance waypoint at 13 degrees 58.1 minutes North, 61 degrees, 01.8 minutes West.
Tucked away on St Lucia’s scenic west coast, Marigot Bay has long been known as the eastern Caribbean’s safest and most attractive hurricane hole so it comes as no surprise it has recently enjoyed so much popularity among elite travellers looking for an idyllic place for luxury holidays in St Lucia.
The Marina at Marigot Bay also provides an exclusive berthing facility and full service marina for yachts of all sizes, both long stay and short-term visitors.
For great dining and wining during St Lucia holidays here, the bay itself is dotted with bars and restaurants filled with visitors and locals alike—attractions that have made the Marina at Marigot Bay a favorite pick-up and drop off point for yacht charters especially when coupled with convenient direct airlift from both the US and the UK and facilities for landing private jets.
Furthermore, the Marina at Marigot Bay is the perfect gateway for exploring nearby islands and enjoying mini Grenadines holidays, Tobago holidays, Grenada holidays as well as any of the other southern islands of the Caribbean any time of the year.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In St Lucia Browse all
Be seduced by golden sunsets, fine dining and the crystal-clear water of the Caribbean Sea at St James Club, Morgan's Bay.
- Take advantage of savings up to 30% for travel in 2017 and 2018
- A selection of complimentary activities available, Non-motorised water sports including: windsurfing, hobbie cat sailing, snorkelling and kayaks
- 4 restaurants and 4 bars to suit every taste included in your all inclusive plan
- 1 Child stays and eats free in a Premium Double or 2 Children stay free in a Family Suite
Leave life's stresses behind and unwind in St Lucia and take advantage of a hotel designed for romance
It doesn't get any better than this perfect escape, designed for couples looking for an intimate and romantic experience
- Book one of the Honeymoon and Wedding Packages to receive extras that range from a romantic sunset cruise, room upgrades to a private candle lit dinner on the beach
- Water Sports and Scuba Boat Dives with Personalized Instruction
- Unique Couples only resort designed for Honeymoons and Weddings
- All beverages included, such as Premium Brand Alcohol and Wine by the bottle at dinner
The Hidden Gem Hideaway that offers the ultimate St Lucia experience at Marigot Bay Resort & Marina by Capella Hotel Group
- Laze in one of the hotel's many pools or discover the tropical beach a short boat ride away
- Boutique hotel hidden away in marigot bay
- Lush gardens and wonderful views of the marina in your room
Life in Rodney Bay offers stunning sunsets, an exquisite beach and bars, clubs and restaurants - Blu St Lucia is perfectly placed to enjoy all
- Only a few minutes away from the famous Rodney bay village where you can enjoy the night life of St Lucia
- Guests can choose from rooms with a private verandah or direct access to the pool. Suites have private sun decks and junior suites can connect with adjacent suites to offer family accommodation.
- Families can enjoy wonderful on-site facilities including a swimming pool, fitness centre, tennis and a Harlequin Kiddies' club. All day dining and drinks are served in the restaurant and there's an ice cream shop and a boutique.
Take a trip to the southern reaches of Santa Lucia and discover the delights of one of the most sought after resorts...
This holiday take time to refresh your body and revitalise your soul with an eight-day excursion to the west coast of...
Experience the romantic getaway you and your loved one have always fantasised about with eight days on the picturesque...
Experience the ultimate Caribbean holiday with eight unforgettable days in St. Lucia. This is where Mother Nature brings...
Let yourself be taken on an unforgettable journey of jazz at the 25th anniversary of the St Lucia Jazz & Arts festival....
Turn your dream of a Caribbean Villa holiday into a reality and discover one of the most exotic islands in the world...