Cuba holidays a success in Paris with Interaction of Cuban music
The group promoting Cuba holidays at the recent travel fair in Paris enjoyed much success with its programme of interactive activities, especially through Cuban music and the dancing interaction between visitors and Cuban organisers.
The recent tourist presentations of Cuba holidays that took place in the Paris fair ended on a high note after the musical interaction between Cuban performers, dancing instructors and the French public were a massive success. Representatives of the Cuban Tourism Ministry in France said rhythms and the excellence that Cuba holidays and its tourism product displayed were "the keys of success" of Cuban participation in the International Fair Le Monde (MAP) that took place in this capital city.
"The interaction with the public was important" - Cuban representative Gilberto Lopez commented when addressing Cuban news agency Prensa Latina in Paris. "The four days of MAP Fair were very positive for our country” – he added. But more importantly the outcome of the fair was very positive for the positive image Cuba holidays portrayed and the good perceptions it managed to claim from the French public.
Lopez and Yoanki Nieves, two representative in France and Cuba specialists working for the Cuban Minister of Tourism, informed that they are currently completing a quarterly range of very active events, firstly at the Dijon and Alencon fairs where Cuba was the Guest of Honour, now at MAP and then with the caravan "Ronda Viva Cuba" who will pass through several French cities showcasing the Cuban charm, the Caribbean island’s particular ‘joie de vivre” and spreading the Cuba holidays magic among French travellers.
Nieves pointed out that the interaction with the public "was important. The people were enthusiastic with the presentation of "Los Trinitarios” musical group" - he said to Prensa Latina.
Representatives of Air France (AF), Vacances Tramsat, Marsans and FRAM, which accompany the Cuban caravan to Bordeaux, Toulouse, Marsella, Niza and Lyon, were present too. Cuban agencies which took part in MAP were the country’s national carrier Cubana de Aviacion, Cuba’s Ministry of Tourism, Havanatur, Gran Caribe, Cubanacan, Gaviota, Cubatur, Sol y Son, Iberostar, Sol Melia and Occidental Hoteles.
"The bus decorated with images of tourist destinations in Cuba began its promotional tour in Paris" - the agency reported.
After contact with more than 600 French tourism professionals, representatives of Cuba's leisure industry qualified as successful the samples of Cuba holidays that were showcased in that European nation.
A statement from the Ministry of Tourism (MINTUR) revealed that under the name Ronda Viva Cuba en Francia , a bus with the tourist proposals of Cuba holidays offered a panoramic view of beaches, mountains, tobacco meadows, and generally the Cuban colourful way of doing everything.
MINTUR communication specialist Yoanki Nieves considered the journey as an encouraging experience with galas, workshops, parties and other gatherings offering attendees and French visitors with unique opportunities to experience the Cuba holidays feel.
Also part of the delegation were Sol y Son and Spanish chains with hotels in Cuba: Iberostar, Occidental Hoteles and Sol Melia, in addition to Air France, Vacances Transat, FRAM Voyages, and Marsans.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
With great watersports galore, your winter-sun holiday can be one to remember in Cuba
- Try your hand at some adrenaline-pumping water sports including sailing, windsurfing and diving
- If you’re not up for a night on the tiles you can simply chill out at the resort and enjoy the evening’s entertainment
- If you’re a night-owl you won’t be able to resist Varadero’s buzzing nightlife
A superb combination of great accommodation and exciting activities make this resort one of Cuba's hottest properties
- Previous winner of the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence, and ranked in the top 5 Hotels in Varadero
- Full range of Spa treatments for a more relaxing break, or a selection of water and land sports to choose from for the more active traveller
- Enjoy a range of tours and excursions
- Couples can benefit from a free bottle of sparkling wine and a romantic dinner for two, plus a 30 min massage per couple
Indulge in a couples special retreat that includes a Deluxe Havana City Break and Luxury Adults-Only All Inclusive Beach Escape in Varadero
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 08th Feb
- The perfect 5* multi centre - mixing exciting city life with a pampering beach retreat in romantic Cuba
- The luxury adults-only all-suite hotel Paradisus Princesa Del Mar Resort and Spa is situated on the pristine Varadero beach
- Melia Habana is the perfect base for exploring all that Havana has to offer
A couples' special - enjoy the perfect mix of history, local culture and laidback beach retreat for the perfect romantic Cuban experience.
- Enjoy all kind of the Spa treatments, water and land sports at Blau Varadero
- Fantastic views to the ocean from the modern and elegant rooms with balcony or terrace
- The perfect location of Blau Varadero beside the pristine sandy beach
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Are you searching for an adventurous holiday filled with culture, authenticity and charm? Then why not enjoy a twin...
Villa Romero is beautiful in its design, and its comfortable rooms are pleasantly decorated to a high standard, offering...
This carefully selected combination of hotels combines a stay in Havana with a stay upon the coast of Varadero. Start...