Cuba holidays a success in Paris with Interaction of Cuban music
The group promoting Cuba holidays at the recent travel fair in Paris enjoyed much success with its programme of interactive activities, especially through Cuban music and the dancing interaction between visitors and Cuban organisers.
The recent tourist presentations of Cuba holidays that took place in the Paris fair ended on a high note after the musical interaction between Cuban performers, dancing instructors and the French public were a massive success. Representatives of the Cuban Tourism Ministry in France said rhythms and the excellence that Cuba holidays and its tourism product displayed were "the keys of success" of Cuban participation in the International Fair Le Monde (MAP) that took place in this capital city.
"The interaction with the public was important" - Cuban representative Gilberto Lopez commented when addressing Cuban news agency Prensa Latina in Paris. "The four days of MAP Fair were very positive for our country” – he added. But more importantly the outcome of the fair was very positive for the positive image Cuba holidays portrayed and the good perceptions it managed to claim from the French public.
Lopez and Yoanki Nieves, two representative in France and Cuba specialists working for the Cuban Minister of Tourism, informed that they are currently completing a quarterly range of very active events, firstly at the Dijon and Alencon fairs where Cuba was the Guest of Honour, now at MAP and then with the caravan "Ronda Viva Cuba" who will pass through several French cities showcasing the Cuban charm, the Caribbean island’s particular ‘joie de vivre” and spreading the Cuba holidays magic among French travellers.
Nieves pointed out that the interaction with the public "was important. The people were enthusiastic with the presentation of "Los Trinitarios” musical group" - he said to Prensa Latina.
Representatives of Air France (AF), Vacances Tramsat, Marsans and FRAM, which accompany the Cuban caravan to Bordeaux, Toulouse, Marsella, Niza and Lyon, were present too. Cuban agencies which took part in MAP were the country’s national carrier Cubana de Aviacion, Cuba’s Ministry of Tourism, Havanatur, Gran Caribe, Cubanacan, Gaviota, Cubatur, Sol y Son, Iberostar, Sol Melia and Occidental Hoteles.
"The bus decorated with images of tourist destinations in Cuba began its promotional tour in Paris" - the agency reported.
After contact with more than 600 French tourism professionals, representatives of Cuba's leisure industry qualified as successful the samples of Cuba holidays that were showcased in that European nation.
A statement from the Ministry of Tourism (MINTUR) revealed that under the name Ronda Viva Cuba en Francia , a bus with the tourist proposals of Cuba holidays offered a panoramic view of beaches, mountains, tobacco meadows, and generally the Cuban colourful way of doing everything.
MINTUR communication specialist Yoanki Nieves considered the journey as an encouraging experience with galas, workshops, parties and other gatherings offering attendees and French visitors with unique opportunities to experience the Cuba holidays feel.
Also part of the delegation were Sol y Son and Spanish chains with hotels in Cuba: Iberostar, Occidental Hoteles and Sol Melia, in addition to Air France, Vacances Transat, FRAM Voyages, and Marsans.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
Escape to the simply stunning warm waters of Varadero beach
- Enjoy an all-inclusive deal offering Italian and Cuban cuisines, 7 bars and a disco.
- Unwind with a massage or in the Jacuzzi and relish the relaxed, adults-only ambience.
- Enjoy a wide range of activities, including watersports, tennis, dance lessons and entertainment.
Enjoy an amazing twin centre full of enjoyment for everyone at occidental miramar and breezes bella costa
The two hotels combine for an amazing holiday experience fit for everyone from couples to families at occidental miramar and breezes bella
- The Memories Miramar Havana is located in an elegant residential neighbourhood of Miramar and enjoys beautiful ocean views
- Both hotels offer fantastic amenities and facilities which makes the hotels a great choice for both families and couples
- Bella Costa is located on one of the world's finest beaches - Varadero
Fall in love with Havana and its captivating heritage before being dazzled by the pristine shores of Varadero
- You will be staying in luxurious hotels in both Havana and Varadero that combine perfectly and offer the best of both worlds whether you are looking to adventure or relax
- Enjoy a bottle of sparking wine and chocolates upon arrival guaranteed for couples at Melia Habana Hotel and a romantic dinner for two in Havana
- Experience the best of the world famous Varadero Beach where white sand is lapped by clear water when staying at Melia Varadero
Enjoy the exciting nightlife the Melia Marina Varadero Hotel has to offer, whilst relaxing during the day in the beautiful accommodation
- Melia Marina Varadero Hotel is ideally located 300m from the beach in an ecological reserve with a dolphinarium and caves to explore
- Incredible all-inclusive benefits with dining at 9 restaurants at Melia Marina Varadero Hotel
- Excellent watersports facilities including yachting, fishing and diving
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Villa Romero is beautiful in its design, and its comfortable rooms are pleasantly decorated to a high standard, offering...
Fancy a charming and adventurous holiday? Why not try our twin centre package that allows you to explore the contagious...
Are you searching for an adventurous holiday filled with culture, authenticity and charm? Then why not enjoy a twin...