Cuba holidays a success in Paris with Interaction of Cuban music
The group promoting Cuba holidays at the recent travel fair in Paris enjoyed much success with its programme of interactive activities, especially through Cuban music and the dancing interaction between visitors and Cuban organisers.
The recent tourist presentations of Cuba holidays that took place in the Paris fair ended on a high note after the musical interaction between Cuban performers, dancing instructors and the French public were a massive success. Representatives of the Cuban Tourism Ministry in France said rhythms and the excellence that Cuba holidays and its tourism product displayed were "the keys of success" of Cuban participation in the International Fair Le Monde (MAP) that took place in this capital city.
"The interaction with the public was important" - Cuban representative Gilberto Lopez commented when addressing Cuban news agency Prensa Latina in Paris. "The four days of MAP Fair were very positive for our country” – he added. But more importantly the outcome of the fair was very positive for the positive image Cuba holidays portrayed and the good perceptions it managed to claim from the French public.
Lopez and Yoanki Nieves, two representative in France and Cuba specialists working for the Cuban Minister of Tourism, informed that they are currently completing a quarterly range of very active events, firstly at the Dijon and Alencon fairs where Cuba was the Guest of Honour, now at MAP and then with the caravan "Ronda Viva Cuba" who will pass through several French cities showcasing the Cuban charm, the Caribbean island’s particular ‘joie de vivre” and spreading the Cuba holidays magic among French travellers.
Nieves pointed out that the interaction with the public "was important. The people were enthusiastic with the presentation of "Los Trinitarios” musical group" - he said to Prensa Latina.
Representatives of Air France (AF), Vacances Tramsat, Marsans and FRAM, which accompany the Cuban caravan to Bordeaux, Toulouse, Marsella, Niza and Lyon, were present too. Cuban agencies which took part in MAP were the country’s national carrier Cubana de Aviacion, Cuba’s Ministry of Tourism, Havanatur, Gran Caribe, Cubanacan, Gaviota, Cubatur, Sol y Son, Iberostar, Sol Melia and Occidental Hoteles.
"The bus decorated with images of tourist destinations in Cuba began its promotional tour in Paris" - the agency reported.
After contact with more than 600 French tourism professionals, representatives of Cuba's leisure industry qualified as successful the samples of Cuba holidays that were showcased in that European nation.
A statement from the Ministry of Tourism (MINTUR) revealed that under the name Ronda Viva Cuba en Francia , a bus with the tourist proposals of Cuba holidays offered a panoramic view of beaches, mountains, tobacco meadows, and generally the Cuban colourful way of doing everything.
MINTUR communication specialist Yoanki Nieves considered the journey as an encouraging experience with galas, workshops, parties and other gatherings offering attendees and French visitors with unique opportunities to experience the Cuba holidays feel.
Also part of the delegation were Sol y Son and Spanish chains with hotels in Cuba: Iberostar, Occidental Hoteles and Sol Melia, in addition to Air France, Vacances Transat, FRAM Voyages, and Marsans.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
Stay at a Havana hotel brimming with history then head off to a brand-new beachfront resort in Varadero
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
Enjoy a summer holiday of a lifetime staying at two amazing hotels in both Havana and Varadero
- Enjoy water sports on the Varadero beach, relax by the hotel pool, sample a refreshing cocktail
- Book now to receive our exclusive Couples offer which includes a bottle of cava on arrival in both hotels, turndown service in the evenings and a guaranteed reservation in the a la carte restaurants in Varadero and much more
- Experience Havana's vintage vibe & Varadero's soft white-sand beaches all in one trip
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
The unlimited heaven of tranquility in a perfect setting
- Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is a great base to discover Havana's historic Old Town.
- Activities throughout the day at Iberostar Varadero Hotel , including aerobics, archery, basketball, beach volleyball, football, kayaking and more.
- The luxurious 5 star accommodation ensures a comfortable adventure.
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...
Take a holiday to enjoy the abundant natural beauty of one of Cuba's leading resorts, Varadero. This locale is known for...
Fancy a charming and adventurous holiday? Why not try our twin centre package that allows you to explore the contagious...