Cuba holidays a success in Paris with Interaction of Cuban music
The group promoting Cuba holidays at the recent travel fair in Paris enjoyed much success with its programme of interactive activities, especially through Cuban music and the dancing interaction between visitors and Cuban organisers.
The recent tourist presentations of Cuba holidays that took place in the Paris fair ended on a high note after the musical interaction between Cuban performers, dancing instructors and the French public were a massive success. Representatives of the Cuban Tourism Ministry in France said rhythms and the excellence that Cuba holidays and its tourism product displayed were "the keys of success" of Cuban participation in the International Fair Le Monde (MAP) that took place in this capital city.
"The interaction with the public was important" - Cuban representative Gilberto Lopez commented when addressing Cuban news agency Prensa Latina in Paris. "The four days of MAP Fair were very positive for our country” – he added. But more importantly the outcome of the fair was very positive for the positive image Cuba holidays portrayed and the good perceptions it managed to claim from the French public.
Lopez and Yoanki Nieves, two representative in France and Cuba specialists working for the Cuban Minister of Tourism, informed that they are currently completing a quarterly range of very active events, firstly at the Dijon and Alencon fairs where Cuba was the Guest of Honour, now at MAP and then with the caravan "Ronda Viva Cuba" who will pass through several French cities showcasing the Cuban charm, the Caribbean island’s particular ‘joie de vivre” and spreading the Cuba holidays magic among French travellers.
Nieves pointed out that the interaction with the public "was important. The people were enthusiastic with the presentation of "Los Trinitarios” musical group" - he said to Prensa Latina.
Representatives of Air France (AF), Vacances Tramsat, Marsans and FRAM, which accompany the Cuban caravan to Bordeaux, Toulouse, Marsella, Niza and Lyon, were present too. Cuban agencies which took part in MAP were the country’s national carrier Cubana de Aviacion, Cuba’s Ministry of Tourism, Havanatur, Gran Caribe, Cubanacan, Gaviota, Cubatur, Sol y Son, Iberostar, Sol Melia and Occidental Hoteles.
"The bus decorated with images of tourist destinations in Cuba began its promotional tour in Paris" - the agency reported.
After contact with more than 600 French tourism professionals, representatives of Cuba's leisure industry qualified as successful the samples of Cuba holidays that were showcased in that European nation.
A statement from the Ministry of Tourism (MINTUR) revealed that under the name Ronda Viva Cuba en Francia , a bus with the tourist proposals of Cuba holidays offered a panoramic view of beaches, mountains, tobacco meadows, and generally the Cuban colourful way of doing everything.
MINTUR communication specialist Yoanki Nieves considered the journey as an encouraging experience with galas, workshops, parties and other gatherings offering attendees and French visitors with unique opportunities to experience the Cuba holidays feel.
Also part of the delegation were Sol y Son and Spanish chains with hotels in Cuba: Iberostar, Occidental Hoteles and Sol Melia, in addition to Air France, Vacances Transat, FRAM Voyages, and Marsans.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
Enjoy the exciting nightlife the Melia Marina Varadero Hotel has to offer, whilst relaxing during the day in the beautiful accommodation
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 10th Jul 2017
- Melia Marina Varadero Hotel is ideally located 300m from the beach in an ecological reserve with a dolphinarium and caves to explore
- Incredible all-inclusive benefits with dining at 9 restaurants at Melia Marina Varadero Hotel
- Excellent watersports facilities including yachting, fishing and diving
- Book now and get a free upgrade to the sea view at Melia Habana - limited availability
A couples' special - enjoy the perfect mix of history, local culture and laidback beach retreat for the perfect romantic Cuban experience.
- Enjoy all kind of the Spa treatments, water and land sports at Blau Varadero
- Fantastic views to the ocean from the modern and elegant rooms with balcony or terrace
- The perfect location of Blau Varadero beside the pristine sandy beach
Stay at a Havana hotel brimming with history then head off to a brand-new beachfront resort in Varadero
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
This 1920s colonial house is surrounded by lush vegetation and terrace areas and boasts a stunning array of antiques,...
Villa Romero is beautiful in its design, and its comfortable rooms are pleasantly decorated to a high standard, offering...
Look out onto the day to day life of Havana's streets from the Casa Santy's balconies, with its great location and a...